LtIG: Lesbian Till I Graduate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Good idea, how about we both get laid then do sixty nine with each other. I would love to taste a mixture of David’s and your cum.” With that I quickly dialed the guys number and told them to get their “butts” up to the motel and to make sure that their cocks were clean and hard.

They must have decided that time was important because Helen and I just had time for a quick shower and to dress in our makeup, jewelry and belts and shoes when the guys came a knocking. We let them in and graciously accepted their oh’s and ah’s. They stripped quickly and made comments about how ready they were to take us both on and we both allowed as that was a possibility. It wasn’t long before both guys were flat on their backs on the beds and Helen and I were sucking cock. As soon as he was good and hard, I mounted Brad and began to ride him hard. He held out as long as he could but he came quickly. But I had no mercy I continued to ride him up and down as his cock softened a little the got hard again. His cum was leaking down around his shaft as I continued to pump up and down trying to get it deeper and deeper into me. He had my breasts in his hands and was massaging them and pinching my nipples as my orgasm began. It seemed to go on and on as I felt the heat of his cum again spurting into me and I finally slowed down and stopped.

I looked over at Helen and David and the had finished too. I was still sitting on Brad as I saw Helen get off of Dave and take his cock into her mouth. I could see it getting hard and I couldn’t help myself as I asked “What flavor is it, Strawberry or cherry?”

“It certainly isn’t cherry.” she said as she removed her mouth. Still holding it she added, “Here, check for yourself.”

I got off of Brad and went over to the other bed. Without saying any thing I replaced her hand with mine and then took him in my mouth. The whole situation must have inspired him because I could immediately feel hem swell up and get hard in my mouth. I couldn’t see but I could tell that Helen had gone to Brad and was doing to him what I was doing to David. I stopped for a minute so that I could reposition myself on the bed to watch the action between Brad and Helen. Sure enough she was taking him into her mouth and working him over just as vigorously as I had watched her do David on other occasions. The way she was going and knowing Brad as I did there was no doubt in my mind that he was going to cum in her mouth.

So I accepted that as an OK to go ahead and do David. As I started I wondered how it would be. So far Brad was the only guy who had ever cum in my mouth. I had sucked on both Dave and Andy but had always switched activities before they came in my mouth. I sensed Dave correctly as he began to quiver and thrust very quickly and before I was quite ready for it, I had a mouth full of cum.

As I tasted it the first thing that I noticed was that it tasted different from Brad’s. It was the same sticky consistency and the underlying flavor was the same but still it was different. At just about the same time I began to feel the effects of Dave’s finger fucking. He had thin but extra long fingers and they were doing very interesting things inside of me. Now, as he finished cummin he began to thrust them in and out of me hard and fast. Just about as Dave finished cummin, I started to cum. It was very near awesome, I guess the combined effects of the days activities built up to really get me going and suddenly I was humping against David’s hand and having swallowing cum like it was going to disappear.

After a bit we were both calm and I removed by mouth from around his cock. Then I saw him look at his cock and grin. So I looked to see what he was smiling at, then I saw, it was covered with lipstick. I thought for a minute. Then I remembered, as we waited for the guys and dressed I applied my lipstick heavily. I kidded that my lips might get chapped and they need protection. Then I remembered that Brad and I hadn’t kissed. We got to fucking without waiting, we were both so ready. So the lipstick was still heavy when I started to suck David’s cock. He laughed and went and found his handkerchief. “I am going to keep this in my collection along with Helen’s cum soaked panties.”

We all four lay quietly for about ten minutes getting ourselves back to a calmer state. As my breathing normalized I felt a little cum leak from my pussy. About that time Helen announced, “OK guys, on with your clothes, and on your horse. I need a shower bad and most likely so does Barb. So go!”

Then she jumped up and picked up the guys clothes and tossed them to them. “OK fellows, all you need to wear are pants, shirt and shoe, move it!”

It seemed like only a long minute before Brad kissed me quickly and they were out the door. “OK, now sweets, it’s to the shower we go then I’m going to suck whatever cum is left out of your pussy and then sleep till noon.

We did just that, we showered, we sixty nined and licked and sucked each other into orgasms too numerous to count. We fell asleep laying on our sides with our heads between each others thighs and we did sleep till noon. Lucky for me my only class was an afternoon lab and Helen cut one class only.

Our adventure over we settled down. We continued with the guys and mostly slept apart but every few days we would do something together and usually would sleep in the same bed when we did.

Here it is years later and we all have never lost our desire for one another.

12