Luchia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jerry, me old mate, I think you can gather that you're not welcome here. Now I'm going to release you, and if you know what's good for you, I would suggest you'll keep on walking down the road and do not look back. I always was better that you when it came to a punch-up and I keep myself in shape no matter what it looks like."

Bullshit, of course. I have never been near a gym in my life, but Jerry wasn't to know that. Jerry did just that; he walked or rather staggered down the street without looking back, although he was muttering something. I decided to ignore it, as I was really getting a bit old for all this scrapping lark.

I was just about to re-enter the house when a police car arrived. I assume someone must have called them. I informed the officers that I had been forced to eject Jerry from the house and pointed him out to them. The officers said they would make sure he left the area.

When I got back inside, I was met by Chia at the door. She went to say something, but I put my finger to her lips to silence her and then led her back to the dance floor. Some folks wanted to make a big thing out of me throwing Jerry out, but I quickly made it clear to that the incident was over.

The rest of the evening went off very well. I think Mike was a little embarrassed about Jerry taking him out so quickly. But I told him that in the old days Jerry and I were in a lot of street fights. A more experienced man outclassed Mike. But if it had been down to stamina, Mike would have beat Jerry hands down.

Around one A.M. we were down to the clearing up. When most of that was done, I announced I was calling a taxi to take me home. Chia asked me if I would mind staying the night, as she claimed she was frightened that Jerry would return. I doubted he would, but I agreed to make myself comfy on a sofa.

++++++++++++++++

In the morning I awoke to the sounds and smells of bacon and eggs frying. In the kitchen I found Chia slaving over a hot stove.

"Good morning, Chia. How's your head? You were putting it away quite well last night."

"It's fine, George, I never get hangovers. How did you sleep?

"Out like a light, girl. I can sleep anywhere."

Chia looked over my shoulder as if to check if anybody else was around.

"I thought you might have sleep-walked a little during the night, George."

Taken by surprise, I didn't at first get what she was talking about.

"Sorry, where did you get that idea? I've never sleep-walked in my life."

"That's a pity. I was hoping you would come and find me."

"Luchia, are you saying what I think you're saying?"

"Yes, I am. You were always supposed to be the bogeyman. I thought you might have come looking for a shag."

"For crying out loud, Chia!" I said, as this time I checked to see that no one else was within earshot. But I think they were all still asleep up stairs.

"Come on, George, you been into more women's nickers than they've got in Dorothy Perkin's. I remember what they used to say about you when we were young. If it wears a skirt, George will shag it. Aren't I good enough for you to shag."

"Well, of course you are, but hold on a minute, girl. I don't know where you got that idea, but it isn't exactly true, you know. I've never shagged a woman in my life. I make love with a woman and I'm bloody good at it. Even if I do say so myself."

"There's a difference?"

"Yes, there bloody well is. I've never been into having a quick bang against a wall in a dark alley or the back seat of a car. Making love is something that has to be worked at. The act of making love between a man and a woman is a work of art that has to be carefully choreographed."

"Oh, I see, that explains it."

"Explains what?"

"Why all those girls used to swoon all over you. Why they put up with you having two or three girlfriends at the same time. And why Jerry has always felt inferior to you."

"You're losing me, girl."

"Look, you two-timed every girl you ever went out with, right?"

"Wow, hold on there. I never made a commitment to any of them."

"I know that, silly, but they knew you were two-timing them and they put up with it. None of the other guys ever got away with it like you did. All of the girls called you "The Stud," did you know that? They would drop any guy they were going out with, to go out with you."

"I never noticed."

"No, you wouldn't, you had your head so far up your own arse back then, you couldn't see what was going on around you. You were one arrogant bugger; I never could make out what the girls saw in you."

"Hold on. You were just saying that you wanted me to join you in your bed last night."

"Yeah, I've always wanted to know what the attraction was. But you never did make a play for me. I think you've just told me what the attraction was."

"Ah, I've slipped up, have I? But to be honest with you, the reason I never made a play for you was because you were Jerry's girl. It's not done, you know, to chase after a mate's girl."

"Do I take it that, if I hadn't been 'Jerry's girl', you would have asked me out and tried to get me into bed?"

"Now that's a silly question. Of course I would have."

"Bugger, I should have dropped Jerry when Marion told me he was being a bastard and running around with other girls behind my back. But I thought that was you just trying to break us up, so that you could get into my pants."

"You knew that I asked Marion to tell you?"

"Well, I suspected you put her up to it at the time. But I'm sorry to say that I completely misinterpreted your intentions. I thought you were after getting into my knickers. It was only later, after the divorce when I ran into Marion again one day that I was sure you put her up to it. Then I realised that for all your randy reputation, you were trying to warn me. You really are a gentleman at heart."

"I think there's a few folks out there who won't agree with you on that one. You know I've been named in more than one divorce, don't you?"

"I'm sure that all those marriages were really already over before you became involved in them. Remember it takes two to tango, I'm sure you were just a handy excuse."

"I suppose you could be right. I can't say I've ever had any angry husbands actually come after me. But it has cost me a few good jobs over the years."

"Anyway, I'm figuring I'll come over to your place tonight and make you a nice home cooked meal. Then you can show me what all the fuss was about."

"Luchia, you are propositioning me again."

"Yes, well, you never came after me last night. Now we'll have to use your house as the girls will be here tonight"

"But they were here last night."

"They were pretty drunk and they had their fiancées with them last night. I could have screamed the place down and they would've been too busy to notice."

"Luchia! Are you telling me that you let your daughters sleep with their boyfriends?"

"Oh, for Christ sake, George, come off it, and you always called me a bloody prude. You were sharing a bed with your girlfriends when you were much younger than my girls are! Talk about double standards, this is 2005 you know the goalposts have moved a lot over the years."

"I suppose you're right. I must be getting old."

"Not too old I hope, you're going to show me how it's done tonight. Now eat this and then get the hell out of here. I've got a lot to do today. I'll be over at your place about five."

++++++++++++++++

I spent most of the day trying to turn my flat back into some semblance of a home. I'd been without a housemate for a year or so by then and I'm afraid I'd let things slide a little. Well, quite a lot really; it had become a typical bachelor pad.

Just before five Chia arrived with Amy in tow, carrying what I took to be the makings of our evening meal. Whilst Chia busied herself in the kitchen, Amy sorted the dinning room out. You know the kind of thing; she laid the table and placed a couple of candlesticks on it. Then she set up more candles around the room. Apparently happy with the results of her work, which I had not (officially) been allowed to see, Amy joined me in the lounge.

"Right, George, I'm going to stay and serve the meal mother's cooking but I'll be leaving before you finish. I hope I don't have to come back and pick mother up later. You might not realise it but she's always had a crush on you.

"But I'll add, that Claire and I do not want to see our mother hurt. She's had too much heartbreak in her life. If you have any doubts about your feelings for her, please don't lead her on. I know what she would like to happen this evening, but I'll ask you to think carefully about it. Call me if you like and Mike and I will come to pick her up if needs be.

"Amy, I would never do anything to hurt your mother."

"I believe I know that, from the way you behaved last night at the party. And mother has told me today about what you and Marion tried to do all those years ago. I think you are a nice man who likes to play at being Don Juan. Mother calls you a gentleman and I think she could be right. Otherwise I wouldn't be here this evening."

Luchia and I sat down to a romantic meal with Amy playing waitress. After she served our sweet she took her leave. Having finished a better meal than I'd had in years, Luchia and I retired to my lounge.

Oh, I did notice the little looks and comments that told me that Chia was not impressed with my housekeeping abilities. Hey, I didn't mind. I don't know; there was something about the way Luchia made her little sarky comments that took the edge off them.

We were sitting on the sofa together. I had my arm around her and she was leaning into me. Our conversation was about old times when we were young; you know what happened to this and that old friend. Who married who and how long did it last.

Did we kiss? Well, now for a long time we didn't. We were old friends talking and, when we did get around to kissing, I suddenly found I was frightened stiff. I didn't want to do anything that could damage our new-found friendship.

"Is something wrong, George?" Luchia asked when we broke our first proper kiss.

"Um, yes, I think there is, Luchia. I'm not sure what's wrong but I've never felt like this before. I seem to be frightened I'll scare you away."

"Oh, that's a new line. I don't think I can remember hearing that one before."

"No, it's true, Luchia. I can't remember feeling like this before."

Luchia sat up and turned so she could look at me face.

"Oh, you are serious, aren't you? Look, I'm a big girl, George. I doubt you could do much that would scare me. Come on, let's move this into your bedroom. You should be at home there."

She dragged me up and towed me into the bedroom. Damn it, I stood there like a bloody virgin kid and stared at her as she melted her way out of her clothes. Damn, she looked bloody good enough to eat.

"Well, George, are you going to stand there staring at me all night, or are you going to show me what I've been missing all these years?"

"Damn it, come on, snap out of it, George, or I'll be thinking you don't want me after all."

I think I came to my senses then, and realised what was wrong. I was really falling in love with this woman and that was a frightening thing to have happen to me. You see, it had never happened to me before. Yeah, I'd been attracted to many a woman over the years, but I had never felt like this about any of them.

I didn't remove my clothes I just took her in my arms and kissed her. And I mean I kissed her; our tongues played patter-cake with each other and I felt her take a massive intake of breath.

"Oh, my!" Luchia said as we broke the kiss. "That was different; I don't think I've been kissed like that ever. God, it was like they say in the old films, I'll swear I heard music."

"So did I, Luchia. Look, this is all a bit scary. I don't remember feeling like this about a girl before."

"Come on, let's try again." She plastered her mouth back on mine and the pair of us fell onto the bed together.

'Come on, George,' I suddenly thought, 'You want this woman. Not just for tonight but every night. This is the one you've been looking for all these years.'

I broke the kiss and taking her head in my hands moved up to kiss her eyelids. Then I kissed all over her face making my way to her ears and her neck. It called for a bit of contortionism getting to the back of her neck. But I intended not to miss any one of those magic places.

Luchia was moaning well before I'd gotten to half the places that I intended going with my lips. I locked onto her breast and tried to remove my own clothes at the same time. Now I was an old hand at this but that night I was having trouble.

Luchia pushed me away from herself and, between us; we had my clothes off in moments. After another couple of minutes' tongue fighting, I was on my travels again. But this time I used my hands as well. As my finger found Chia's clit, she nearly jumped off the bed.

"Oh, my god, now I understand what the girls were talking about."

"We haven't started yet, Luchia."

"Oh, god, am I going to be alive in the morning?"

"I bloody-well hope so. I'm hoping this is going to be a regular thing from now on. Now let's get to the serious stuff." With that I slid down and buried my head between her legs.

"George, what are you doing...? -- Oh, my god, no one's ever done that to me before. Oh, god, don't stop now!"

I had intended to ask her if Jerry had not done the same thing but I gathered he hadn't. No wonder the guy said Luchia was frigid; the bugger probably had no idea how to turn a woman on.

"Oh, god, you'd better stop. I'm.... Oh, bugger...." The rest of what Luchia said then was unintelligible, but I gathered she had one hell of an orgasm from the way she bucked around.

"Shit, you had better cut that out and fuck me now before I have a bloody heart attack."

So I climbed up and she guided me inside. Now it had been some time since I'd had intercourse with anyone and as I don't often resort to masturbation, it's a macho pride thing to never do for yourself what you can get a good woman to do for you.

Anyway the net result was that was one of the longest shags I'd had in years. Luchia came at least three times before I found that my stamina was beginning to fail. Missionary I've always found to be the most tiring of the more common positions. Chia pushed me over onto my back whilst I was still buried in her and started to grind herself into me.

"Oh, my god, I think I've died and gone to heaven," she muttered.

Suddenly it hit me and I began to push myself up into her taking her rhythm as my cue. I reached my orgasm just as Luchia did again, and then she collapsed forward onto me. Our lips locked together again for a few moments and then I think we both fell asleep for a little while. For all I know we could have passed out; that was one hell of a high we both reached.

Suddenly I was aware of her lying beside me staring into my eyes with a strange questioning look on her face.

"What?" I asked.

"That's what I was going to ask you. What the hell happened?"

"I'm not with you."

"Look, I've had sex plenty of times but I never remember anything like that happening. I had at least four or five orgasms; in the past, I have been lucky if I had one. And then I think I fainted."

"I think we both did. But that was because you were turned on properly. That's the most important art about it; you've got to work at it for it really to work right. That was one hell of a session."

"Is that it?"

"What?"

"Is that the end of it for tonight?"

I looked down at my now flaccid cock. "Well, he'll probably be back on duty in a little while. He's usually ready again quite quickly."

"Luchia lifted herself up on one elbow and looked from my face to my cock and back again."

"Do you want me to...? I've never done it before. I don't know how."

I must have had a quizzical look on my face again, as I wasn't sure what Luchia was asking me.

"Damn it, it can't be that difficult? You'll have to tell me if I'm doing it right or not."

She swung herself around on the bed and taking my now quite flaccid cock in her hand gave it a tentative lick. She looked back up the bed at me, then she kissed it and smiled at me again and then without any ceremony my whole flaccid cock disappeared into her mouth. It didn't stay flaccid for long!

Now I could go on and explain the rest of the night in detail but there isn't much point. I'll just say that we spent a very energetic night, where Luchia not only learnt how to give first class head but apparently several new positions for having intercourse. From the comments she made I gathered she only had sex with Jerry in the missionary position.

It turned out it was Jerry who had been the more conservative one. Luchia liked being on top apparently in all its variations. She was by then aware of some more of those. Anyway she told me Jerry didn't like to have sex in any position where he wasn't in complete control. Arsehole!

Whilst we were eating our breakfast in the morning - Luchia must have brought the eggs and bacon with her the night before - she told me she liked the doggy position best.

"There are plenty of other variations you can try," I said to her as I pulled my old and battered copy of the KS out of a draw and passed it to her.

"What's this?" she asked as she opened it. "Oh, bugger...." There was silence for a while as Luchia stared at photographs on the pages.

Hey, my KS isn't one of your cheap versions. It's all genuine photographs printed in glorious full colour. Chia turned the book this way and that as she studied the different positions depicted.

"Oh, my god. Where did you get this? I've never seen anything like it."

"To be honest, I stole it. Well, not exactly stole. I kind-a borrowed it off of a guy years ago and, well, I sort of forgot to return it."

"Have you tried all these positions?"

"Um, I doubt it. But I've tried most of them at one time or another. I think!"

"Oh, you would!"

"Luchia, you know me."

"Too right, I do. Oh, my god, look at the time. I'd better get home or the girls will think you've kidnapped me."

"Come on, I'll drive you."

"What about the washing up? There's all this from last night as well."

"Leave it, I'll do it later. I've nothing else to do."

So I drove Luchia home. When we got to her house, I couldn't think of anything to say to her and don't think she could either. We sat there for a couple of minutes, then she just lent over and kissed me.

"Thanks, George, now I know why all the girls were after you. I had a lovely night."

Luchia got out the car and walked to her front door. It opened as she approached and both her daughters met her. They waved and Luchia turned and waved to me as well. I took that as my cue and drove away.

At home again, I did the pile of washing up, then after sitting in my lounge and feeling sorry for myself for a little while, I made my way down to the local pub.

You know, I had that feeling in my chest. I'd had it a couple of times in the past when one of my longer lasting relationships ended. But I could never remember having it after a one-night stand before. That's all it was, wasn't it? Just a one-night stand!

Luchia wanted to know what the girls were talking about all those years ago and I'd shown her. Now she'd go on with her life just like she had been doing ever since Jerry left. She didn't need the complication of a guy around.

I'm afraid I hung one on a bit that Sunday afternoon and evening. I have no idea how or what time I got home. Monday morning the alarm went off and I somehow managed to force myself to crawl out of bed. I had a shower but that didn't really put much life into me. It was whilst I was in the kitchen, brewing some coffee that I hoped would wake me up enough to get a reasonable day's work done, that I realised something wasn't right.