Lucia Gets an 'A'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead of forcing her down, though, his hands lifted her mouth off of his cock. Her hands stopped their stroking and gripped him at the base. Her mouth reluctantly released his thick cock with a loud, wet *POP* as more streamers of precum and saliva ran down his cock and over her hands and his balls.

"Are you gonna cum for me, Sir?" Lucia asked, throatily. Without a word, her professor bent down and helped her to her feet, then he put his right arm under her ass and lifted her into the air. Lucia let out a surprised, "Eep!" and then was gently laid onto the table on her back. Lucia was briefly worried that her professor had decided he wanted more than a blowjob, but quickly came to the startling realization that he had other plans. He unceremoniously cleared room for her to stretch out, then slid her to the edge of the table until her head was hanging over, upside down. A towel mysteriously appeared out of nowhere and he briefly propped her head up to place this cushion under her neck.

He walked around the edge of the table until his fat cock was pointing at Lucia's inverted face. She had a bird's eye view of his thick, veiny under-shaft and those swollen balls distending their sac.

"Alright, Lucia. Now you're going to take the whole fucking thing, like good little whores do. And then what are you going to do?"

"I am going to swallow every drop of cum, Sir," Lucia answered instantly, shuddering at how debasing this whole situation was.

"Okay, girl. Open up and try to relax," her professor said, reassuringly.

With that he gripped his cock around the base and aimed the enormous mushroom tip at Lucia's mouth. She adjusted her head slightly and opened her mouth as wide as she could. At this angle his cock had a direct line from her mouth all the way to her stomach, and Lucia shivered and swallowed thickly in anticipation. Her professor let the moment linger, and even wiped his precum-dripping cock over her lips and all over her face. Lucia closed her eyes as her professor coated her face with his thick, syrupy juices, and another pre-orgasmic shudder ran through her body.

Finally deciding it was time, he brought his knob to her waiting mouth and pushed his way inside. It slid in easily until it reached her throat. Lucia tried to relax and swallowed, when suddenly her professor leaned over her and, gripping her upthrust breasts for leverage, thrust his cock into her throat. There was surprisingly little resistance at this angle, and Lucia only gagged slightly as his insanely fat cock forced its way at last into her throat. She continued her swallowing motions and tried to move her tongue as much as she could. All she could see were her professor's heavy testicles just inches from her eyes, but she could feel and hear his moans of unabashed pleasure as he steadily worked his cock in and out of her throat.

Then he leaned forward some more and pushed his cock all the way down to the root, until his smoothly shaven sac was resting right on Lucia's nose! She had done it! That fat fucker was all the way down her fucking throat! She moaned in pleasure, just as she felt her professor's hands hike up her skirt. His fingers quickly pulled aside her panties to reveal her sopping pussy, engorged and dripping with passion. She felt another surge of shame at her helpless exposure, but he resumed a gentle sawing motion with his cock just as his fingers began a firm massage of her pussy mound, and immediately she was lost to all but the pleasure threatening to overwhelm her mind.

The pace of his cock increased and pretty soon his testicles were slapping her in the face. God, how degrading! But I LOVE it! His fingers, however, kept up a steady, firm pace around her clit. He was making small circles, rubbing her clit insistently on each pass. His testicles were no longer hitting her in the face, and she opened her eyes to see them pulled tight against his body. He was using full thrusts now, pulling his cock back until just the head was filling her mouth and then driving the whole thing into her throat and holding it there briefly while she swallowed and convulsed, before pulling back to start again. His thrusts were becoming more erratic, and she could tell he was going to lose it soon.

Lucia, too, felt the mounting pleasure. She'd already cum twice, but this one was going to be a BIG one. He was working her lips and clit perfectly, keeping a steady pace and pressure on just the right spots. As she felt herself approaching the brink of orgasm, she felt her professor give one final lunge. She swallowed around his thick cock obstructing her throat, and heard him groan out loudly as his orgasm commenced. This triggered Lucia's orgasm, and her body began quaking violently as the waves of pleasure washed over her. The only thing approaching a coherent thought inside Lucia's head was how glad she was that she was laying down at the moment.

Her professor somehow managed to keep up his wonderful manual ministrations on her tender pussy, extending her orgasm, while his cock bucked and began to let loose a torrent of cum directly into Lucia's stomach. Lucia lost count after his cock spasmed three or four times, each spurt sending an untold amount of jizz down her throat. Then she felt him pull back and fill her mouth with two more heavy spurts. She struggled to swallow all of it in this position, and his third blast in her mouth caused her to gag slightly. She was a trooper, though, and managed to keep all of it in her mouth. Her professor then pulled his cock free of her mouth, and somehow found more cum to ejaculate over her breasts. She couldn't see his spurts, but from the heavy *splats* on her chest and the feel, he was shooting more on her tits than most guys shot in total!

Finally their orgasms subsided, and he brought his still-swollen cockhead down to Lucia's mouth for her to clean. She eagerly sucked him into her mouth once again and was rewarded with a few more drops of salty dessert.

Lucia groaned in disappointment as his limp cock was pulled free of the confines of her mouth. Then her professor helped her to a sitting position. He gripped her hair firmly in one hand and kissed her deeply on the mouth. She closed her eyes and kissed him back passionately. "You are one amazing cocksucker, Lucia," he said, with a contented smile on this face.

She couldn't help but admire his muscular ass as he bent to retrieve something from under the table. "Here you go," he said as he handed her the towel. "I believe you have earned the desired grade, Miss," he said, his gravity betrayed by the small smile on his face.

"Thank you, Sir," she replied, enunciating the capital. She marveled at the amount of cum she had swallowed and how much adorned her still-heaving breasts. She could tell her jaw would be sore tomorrow, but it was totally worth it. Her clit throbbed as she eyed his heavy cock and plump balls hungrily. "What are you teaching next term?"

The End

12