Lucid Wet Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's true, I was young and confused back then, and didn't realize a womanly ploy when it was staring me in the face. I knew that then in the boat I had only succeeded in giving her a foot massage and venturing up her legs with my hands as far as her knees. She pretended to sleep the whole while, and I'd even summoned enough courage to give her big toe a kiss and a nibble when some asshole in a speedboat flew by and almost flipped us over. There was no way Ruth could pretend to sleep through that and the moment was shattered. We paddled home in silence and mutual frustration, though at the time I thought she'd caught me and I was a creep in her eyes. I wasn't and she and I continued our "virtual" relationship that very evening. But the missed opportunity was never discussed between us, and we pretended as if it never happened.

But, dumb-ass, I said to myself as I remembered this was a lucid dream, you can change the outcome! You can play this out as it should have happened and if you don't get it right, just rewind and start over. Even in my forties I was pretty dense when it came to understanding Ruth! I tried to clear my mind of the earlier shabby performance and concentrate on getting it right this time.

Once again, Ruth and I were in the canoe. The sun was shining, the breeze was warm, and there was not a soul around us. To be sure of not being interrupted by another speeding dickwad, I pictured the entire Washington, metropolitan area as having been evacuated following an alien invasion. Ruth and I were the only humans on this river for a hundred miles. There would be no interruption this time.

"I'm tired, going to take a nap," declared Ruth with a yawn in this version of the dream as she lowered herself back into the boat. This canoe is way too cramped, I thought, and as I did so, it became a cabin cruiser. Instead of lying in an uncomfortably hot aluminum dugout, we were in an air conditioned bedroom suite. I wished there were mirrors on the ceiling and voila, there were. The hard metal floor had been replaced by a huge, soft, well appointed bed. Ruth lay contentedly before me, snuggled down for her nap. Her miniskirt was tucked neatly under her and her shoes were still on her feet as they had been in the canoe.

"Would you like a foot massage?" I asked sonorously, adding, "sweetie?" to the end as I'd never done before. She mumbled "uh huh" softly as if almost asleep. So far, so good, I thought as I removed her shoes and socks. There, as in the past, were Ruth's delicate small feet in my bare hands. The day had been warm and her feet were still hot from her shoes and socks. I bent down and touched her toes to my lips, savoring the memory of that scent even as I opened my mouth and wrapped my tongue around her big toe. On the bed, I heard Ruth moan softly, which was new, as in the "reality" version of this scene, the sound of the outdoors drowned out any such small noises she might have made.

Still, this is my dream and my fantasy, I chided myself, and if I want her to moan she's going to moan! I concentrated on recalling the sensation of her firm round toe in my mouth from those many years ago and found it clear and unsullied by time. I knew that now, as before, I wanted to send shivers of pleasure up her leg and straight into her pussy, and hoped that this was the reason for the moan. I suckled on her toe for a moment longer before running my tongue along the underside of her foot. Still damp from sweat, the taste was surprisingly pleasant and Ruth shivered from the contact.

My hands began to massage her feet and ankles, and Ruth did her best to lay as if unconscious on the bed in simulated slumber. My hands traveled once again upward, this time past her knees and gently slid her legs apart. In the space that now appeared before me between her opened thighs, I lay myself gently on my stomach and marveled at the sight of her damp panties and seeping pussy beneath.

Ruth's dark pubes were flattened beneath the red panties and showed as a fringe just above the band. I inhaled deeply, and now had to rely on imagination, as I'd never clearly smelled Ruth's arousal at a distance of mere inches. The essence of her was heady and sent a powerful jolt directly through me and into my cock, trapped beneath me on the bed.

My fingertips continue to travel well up above her knees on either side, slowly sliding up her lower thighs which were a creamy and delectable looking as I'd imagined. Idiot, I reminded myself, you are imagining this! I continued to picture her as I always had, with flawless rounded thighs, leading up and up to the valley of Heaven between them. My fingertips had reached the juncture of the inner thighs and outer labia, and I could feel the heat of her pussy from inches away.

Ruth's panties had been merely damp before. Now in the center appeared a dark stain of musky pussy juice that had saturated the cotton from above the nub of her clit clear down to the crack formed by her ass cheeks. This was a view and experience I'd always dreamed about yet had never pictured before to this level of detail. It was as if I were actually here, in the alternate reality canoe-turned-stateroom, laying with my teenaged head between the legs of the girl I had desired more than anything.

I shook myself again, reminding myself once more that as a lucid dream, nothing would happen except what I wanted to happen. Ruth would continue to lay on this bed pretending to sleep even if I plunged my tongue deep into her molten twat... unless I wanted her not to. I pondered this for a moment. What would the real Ruth have done if this had actually happened? I decided to find out. With an effort of will, I commanded this dream-scape to behave as if this were the past being rewritten. From here on out, Ruth would behave as she would have had this actually occurred. Or at least the best approximation my mind could conjure based on my new appreciation of Ruth's past behavior.

I waited from her to kick me in the head, screaming. Instead, she continued to lay on the bed as before, her legs wide apart and her pussy getting wetter by the second. So far, so good, I thought, as I inched my body closer and stopped as my nose bumped into her dripping panties. Ruth inhaled suddenly, all pretenses of sleeping gone, and clamped her legs against my head. My face, buried in her crotch, pressed against her soaked underwear, and I felt the slickness of her secretions against her cheeks as if this were reality.

My ethics stopped me from going further, dream or no dream. I cleared my throat and felt dizzy from the scent of her all around me, and asked, "Do you want me to eat you?" in as clear a voice as I could manage considering my position. Ruth writhed beneath my face from the warmth of my breath and the vibrations of my words and moaned, "Yeessssssssssss!!!! Oh God, for Chrissakes, YESSSSS!!!!!"

My conscience satisfied and my ego inflated, I opened my mouth once again and used my tongue to push aside her panties. Beneath was a searing pool of sexual lava, her cunt muscles in spasm. With each contraction she spewed forth even more sweet nectar for my tongue to savor. I relished the taste and the smell and the texture as I slowly guided my tongue from the bottom of her pussy lips to the top, collecting a puddle of cum on my tongue with each pass. Once back up to her clit, I wrapped my cum-slickened tongue around her swollen nub and sucked it into my mouth, pulsing it forward and back several times before returning for another pass from the bottom.

Ruth's moans had reached a fever pitch by now and I outstretched my hands to grasp the band of her panties. She needed no further sign from me and lifted herself up from the bed, knees bent, so that I could pull them away. A moment later and I had extricated them from her legs and feet, and looked at her laying before me. I commanded, "Take off your skirt!" and she complied willingly. Now naked from the waist down, I grasped her blouse and lifted it upward to expose her bra. Rather than remove the blouse, I tucked it behind her head, locking her arms and covering her face. I shoved her sodden panties into her mouth as a gag and I tore her bra from her chest and flung it aside.

Ruth's bare tits bounced before me like dancing nymphs and I grabbed one, then the other, in my hands, squeezing them together and lifting them to my mouth. I sucked one nipple and then the next, hearing Ruth's muffled moans and exclamations and became more aroused than before. The feeling of her rigid nipple against my tongue made me so incredibly aroused. With my teeth I applied a slight nibble on the right nipple, and then the left, watching Ruth writhe beneath me as the pain stimulus metamorphosed into pleasure. Watching her in this state overloaded my brain and my bestial inner caveman was unleashed.

I quickly removed my own clothing and let my poor cock bounce free. On the tip was a glistening globe of my own nectar that I lovingly dolloped onto Ruthie's engorged clit, which sent her body into a convulsion of excitement. Slowly, teasingly, I rubbed my pre-cum into her clit, and mixed it with her own freely flowing honey. The feeling of her juices on my naked cock gave me shivers of excitement. Bubbles of her own cum seemed to percolate up from deep inside her slickened sheath and beckoned for me to plum her depths.

Lifting her legs up and placing them on either side of my head, I slid forward until my pulsing cock made initial contact against her throbbing pussy. Slowly, ever slow gently, I eased my shaft inside her, inch by inch, until it was completely engulfed inside of her. Ruthie's moans and gasps were loud even though muffled by her panties, and I realized that without them in her mouth, she would likely have bitten her own tongue in animalistic abandon. Her tight vaginal muscles gripped and squeezed me tightly in just the right way. With her cunt already incredibly wet, it felt like being wrapped in hot velvet and encased inside a vise.

I moaned as her pussy began to milk my turgid cock, and I began to slowly slide back out until just the tip remained inside of her. Then, with a sudden forward thrust, I impaled her completely, feeling the spongy flesh of her cervix impact against my cock head. I envisioned the puckered opening of my cock making a seal against her cervical opening and my never-ending stream of sticky seed filling her womb with my essence. My need to fill her seemed ravenous.

My lust at its zenith, I again retreated, then once again surged forward, creating a rhythm that coincided with that of our beating hearts. Ruth's breathing had become erratic and I could sense her impending orgasm even as her pussy convulsed with pre-orgasmic tremors. In my mind I wanted to inject her so completely with my pungent jism that she would feel the impact of my eruption against her uterine walls. My public bone ground against hers, trapping her clit in between and stimulating it with every stroke.

Ruthie began to quiver in a way that told me she was about to go over the edge at any second. I increased the speed and intensity of my pelvic thrusting, as if trying to force my cock through her cervical opening and fill her womb from the inside. Her moans were now emanating from her throat and inside of her chest, creating an animal sound that just served to ratchet up my own ardor. Thrusting harder still, and driving her body at an angle into the mattress, I knew that own climax was just moments away. With a guttural groan that made my lips vibrate I erupted deeply inside of Ruth and felt her entire body go momentarily rigid, as if electrified. She was coming at the same moment, and the result was like a feedback loop, spinning both of us higher and higher, our waves of delight coinciding and in phase, increasing with every contraction of her pussy and spurt of my raging cock within her.

Was it possible to become light-headed in a dream? It certainly felt real and I resisted the urge to fall backward and lay in blackness, my testicles emptied of their urgent contents. I withdrew from our carnal embrace and gently relaxed my grip on Ruth's legs. Laying them on the bed, still spread apart, I sank down into my earlier position to watch in contentment as the fruits of our sexual congress slowly began to seep from her reddened, puffy slit.

Mixed inside her by our exertions, these pearly white rivulets were a frothy ambrosia to me. They representing the most basic essence of Ruth and I combined into a single fluidic quintessence that glistened lustrously in the dim light of the bedroom. I longed to drink from this fountain of our own creation, and eagerly pressed my lips against her nether cavity so as not to lose a single drop. Though two warm bodies had created this gooey medley, the temperature seemed much higher as it touched my lips.

There, the juices of our freshly made creampie felt hot, slippery and magnificent. Something about her scent and mine when combined created an aroma that perked up my spent cock as if it hadn't just given its best effort. I opened my mouth and allowed our concoction to flow inside. On my tongue, the sensation was even more exquisite. A woman's secretions were chemically acidic; a man's alkaline in nature. When the two were combined, as ours were, they became chemically neutral. The point-counterpoint created by our distinct pheromones were indescribably delicious. My exhaustion fell from me like aging leaves in autumn and I was once more energized to continue our lovemaking with renewed passion.

I arose from between Ruth's legs and within my mouth held the passionate outpouring of our coupling. Kneeling over her, I removed the tattered remains of her gag and allowed her to breathe deeply for a moment. A smile was on her face, unlike any I'd ever known. A mixture of contentment, satisfaction and gratitude seemed to beam out from her eyes. I'd freed her from the safe, lonely prison of fantasy and delivered her into the real world. A quirky grin jotted across her lips as she realized what I was about to do.

With all of the intensity born of years of desire for her, I kissed her passionately. As my lips parted, and our tongues began to entwine, the hidden cargo of our union began to disperse within her mouth and she reacted at first with surprise. Then, as that emotion gave way and the potency of our juices began to flow across her tongue, she seemed to ignite and our kiss became something primal. We grasped for one another, sweaty and exhausted, but with renewed fervor, our bodies twisting a writhing as we explored each other on a level never imagined possible. We felt our spirits begin to co-mingle on an etheric plane and soar above our corporeal bodies, freed at last from the fear that had kept us apart for so long.

Then I awoke.

My body was drenched in perspiration, the sheets a tangled mess, and my wife looking over at me in a groggy bemused expression. "Good dream?" she asked, noticing my cock was at full mast and the spreading stain across the sheets. With a sigh and a knowing smiles I answered, "An oldie, but a goodie."

12