Lucinda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

‭"And you don't fancy another quick leg-over sometime soon?" Poppy asked.

I looked at Lucinda's dark eyes,‭ ‬her dark hair cascading softly around her shoulders,‭ ‬her softly swelling breasts.

‭"My God!" Poppy exclaimed, "You can barely keep your hands off her." .

‭"Well," I pointed out, "I'm going back home to Somerset so the problem won't arise."

‭"Two hours on the M4, yes, obviously." Poppy agreed sarcastically.

‭"So you don't believe us?" Lucinda asked incredulously.

"God the way you look at him,‭ ‬pull the other one.‭" ‬Poppy said dismissively,‭ "S‬ay why don't I go down the Library and you can use my bed.‭" ‬she added sarcastically.

‭"We have no future together," I said firmly, then I looked at Lucinda, "Have we?"

"No.‭ ‬I suppose not,‭" ‬she said,‭ "‬Unless you want to‭?"

"Not unless you do‭?" ‬I agreed,‭ "‬You're way out of my league anyway.‭"

"Oh for gods sake take her to bed,‭" ‬Poppy said with a broad smile,‭ "‬You're pathetic.‭"

"Do you want to‭?" ‬Lucinda asked seriously.‭

"Yes,‭ ‬to be honest,‭ ‬it just seemed so natural this morning.‭" ‬I replied,‭ "‬but.‭"

"But nothing,‭ ‬kiss her you fool.‭" ‬Poppy suggested.

We were sitting on the bed side by side and I turned to Lucinda and she turned towards me and we kissed.

‭"She's a great kisser, isn't she?" Poppy asked.

‭"Yes," I agreed as Poppy moved to the door and pulled the bolt across.

‭"There, no one to disturb us," she said, "My you're getting excited big boy!"

"Poppy‭!" ‬said Lucinda.

‭"But Lou, we have no secrets do we?" said Poppy "And you clearly need a nice stiff warm cock."

"Don't be crude,‭" ‬Lucinda exclaimed,‭ ‬but Poppy was having fun pulling Lucinda's top up so she could release her bra strap,‭ "‬Don't‭" ‬Lucinda cried but Poppy took no notice and pulled Lucinda's skirt high up so the waistband was under her breasts‭ ‬and her gorgeous thighs revealed.

I guess Lucinda could have stopped Poppy easily enough but then we would have had to break off kissing.

‭"Just do it ok," Poppy said, and she slid her hands up Lucinda's skirt and hauled down her panties, then she undid my trouser belt and started to haul down my trousers, it seemed the most natural thing in the world for Lucinda to lay back spreading her legs slightly and for me to rise to the occasion, both from the bed and in the penis.

It was unconventional I know for Poppy to guide my Penis as I entered again Lucinda's welcoming tight warm wetness,‭ "‬It's like breeding ponies‭" ‬Poppy suggested,‭ "‬You can't pretend it means nothing‭!"

"No,‭" ‬said Lucinda,‭ "‬I won't pretend," she agreed, "It feels wonderful."

"And so, I'm afraid, my darling does Charles," Poppy admitted, "Same skin same smell but eight inches of,"

"Poppy!" Lucinda gasped, "Please!"

"We can still be friends though," Poppy suggested, "Can't we." It was a statement not a question.

"Yes," Lucinda agreed, "Oh lord Daddy will have a fit!"

To be continued?

12