Luck Can Happen Twice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu2
ainu2
357 Followers

I lick up and down. I know her vagina opening should be at the bottom, almost to her ass. Ah, there it is. I can push my tongue into her. I get it in as far as I can and move it around. Then I lick up again. Her clit should be up here somewhere. Ah, that bump must be it. I flick my tongue back and forth. I haven't said a word since I started but I can hear her moaning, her breath sort of catching every time my tongue moves on what must be her clit. I lick down again to her hole. I push my tongue in again. I let go of her pussy with one hand and move it down to get a finger into where my tongue is. I pull my face back and slide my finger in.

It slides in there really easy. I think she's a little wetter now than when I started. I have my left hand middle finger into her as far as I can push it, pushing up against the top front of her canal with my finger. I lick back up through her pink insides to get at that clit again. I think it's a little bigger now than it was before. I can feel a definite shape. I start sliding my finger in and out and flicking my tongue back and forth, shoving that clit shape a little. Her noises are louder, more sort of staccato "uhs" than the moan like before. She's definitely wetter, my finger slides easier now. The clit is almost like a worm, I can feel it. I get my lips on it and pull a little. She yells even louder.

This is a really dumb position I'm in, my face down against the sheet, my butt sticking up, both my hands busy on her insides. It's been interesting. I wonder a little about the taste. Sort of a raw meat tinge to it but something else, too. The fluid that's lubricating her is slightly salty, maybe related to perspiration. But there's something else that's not exactly like anything I've tasted before. I guess it just pussy taste. But it's all sort of sexy. And it's driving her nuts. Her hands have come down on my head, both hands, pulling me more tightly into her. Her legs are waving back and forth. She's almost screaming, she's so loud. No words, just noise and breathing. She lets go of my head and her whole body seems to jump and I can feel fluid coming around my finger. I pull my finger out and move my mouth down a little and try to suck her whole pussy into my mouth. This stuff is really pussy juice, it's all that taste that I can't quite manage to describe. She's shrieking. She's cumming. It's like when I came but it's different. I pull my face back and her whole body relaxes, her butt dropping back down onto the bed.

I'm sitting on my legs, I reach down and feel and realize that I'm hard again. And there she is. I lean forward over her and push my hips against her. My cock is against her but not in her. Her hand sneaks down between us, grabs my cock and aims it. I push with my hips and I can feel it forcing its way into those lips. "Yes, yes," she says. I push harder and can feel myself pushing aside her insides, moving further and further into her. I don't seem to remember it being this tight with those girls I was with before. I seem to remember I just slid right in easy. This is a little difficult. It's pulling my foreskin back, I can feel that. But I push more and then I can feel my pubic hair touching hers. I'm in.

'Fuck me, fuck me," she sort of pants. So I pull back and push in again. Her legs come up on either side of me, her heels against my lower back, trying to hold me in her. I just keep on pulling out and pushing in. It's an amazing feeling, my cock moving in her tight insides. I'm ready to do this forever. She's "uh"ing again, in synch with my strokes into her. She moves her legs off me and must have them on the bed because her hips start pushing back against me.

"Harder," she almost yells. "Fuck me." So I do. I start banging against her as hard as I can, which means I'm moving faster, too. I would think this would hurt her. But it doesn't hurt me so I guess it doesn't hurt her, either. I've been leaning over her and I straighten up slightly, and use my arms to try and lift her butt by pulling on her thighs. She comes up some and I can bang into her even harder this way. Then she lets out a real scream and I can feel her insides clamping down on me, trying to hold me still in there. I keep on moving, though, banging against her and then I can feel my insides, I'm about to cum. And I do. I push into her as tightly as I can and just hold it as I unload inside her.

I let go of her and almost fall on top of her, except I use my arms to hold me up some. But my body is against hers and I think we both must have been perspiring because it feels like we're getting glued together. I 'm actually a little tired, worn out. She seems almost limp beneath me so she must be, too. I'm looking at her and she's looking up at me and she grins. "That was just perfect, Dave." she murmurs softly.

"Me, too." is all I can manage. I pull loose from her, my sticky cock coming out and I lift up and move to her side and lay on my side facing her. She turns on her side, right up against me and puts her hand around my back, then slides it down onto my butt. I put my arm around her and feel her butt, too. "I noticed at the pool," I tell her, "You have the best, sexiest ass I've ever seen." She leans toward me and we kiss.

She sort of shimmies her way close up against me, pushes her one leg between mine to get her pussy up against my cock, puts both arms around me, holding the back of my head with one hand and feeling my butt with the other and kisses me again. "For not ever doing some of that before, you were very, very good," she tells me as she breaks the kiss but keeps her face within an inch of mine. "I feel healed somehow, like it was physical therapy. But I think a little more is needed. I'm only partially healed. "She jiggles her body against me, rubbing herself against my cock.

"I''m game," I reply, "but it'll take a little while. You milked everything out of me and I need to recuperate. We're all sticky. Maybe a shower would help things."

She pushes her hips against me some more. "I sort of like it dirty and smelly, it's very real that way."

"Well, I've licked one pussy in my life and I enjoyed it a lot. I'd like to do it some more and maybe some day I'll learn otherwise but for now, I'd just as soon stick my tongue in something clean. But if all you want is my cock in you, once it's ready, it would like to slide into something well lubricated, even smelly and dirty."

She grins and kisses me again and rubs against me some more. Her rubbing is actually causing me to stir a little down there. "Since your cock isn't ready and your tongue is, then I agree, we might as well shower." With that, she pulls away from me and sits up and crawls over me, riding on me along the way, to get off the bed and head to the bathroom. I follow her.

In the bathroom, she sits on the john, using toilet tissue to wipe herself. I don't think she peed so I guess that's how girls clean out our stuff that's in there. She has a stall shower, a very small tiled room. It will be crowded with two people. I reach in and turn on the water, reaching in to see when it gets hot. It takes almost no time, they must have good plumbing in the building, and I step in and adjust it to what I feel is a good temperature. There's a bar of soap, so I start washing my body.

She steps in. She's right up against me but there's no room for anything else. She immediately re-adjusts the temperature, making the water much hotter. I don't like it that hot but I'll live. She takes the soap from me and starts washing me with her bare hands. She gets down to my waste and I turn so she can do my back. She does, then scrunches down some and does my butt and legs and I turn again. She washes up my legs and works on my balls and cock. I start reacting, growing a little. I didn't think I could get hard again this soon. She talks to me all through this, telling me how much she likes my body, my ass, my cock and balls.

I get under her arms and lift her and take the soap and start on her. I don't want to do much with her face, get soap in her eyes or something, but I spend a lot of time on her tits, tell her how lovely her breasts are. I turn her and do her back. Then I scrunch down and start on her ass. I tell her what a great ass she has. As it rinses, I kiss it, fondle it , squeeze the cheeks, then move down on her legs. She has lovely legs and I tell her so. Then I turn her and start up those long legs and get to her pussy.

I lift one of her legs to put it on my shoulder. She puts her hand on my head. I wash her pussy carefully and softly but thoroughly. I lean my face to it and lick it, run my tongue through it, feel with my tongue to find her clit. I hold her ass as I do this. I reach down with one hand and feel myself and realize I'm hard again. So I hold her leg and stand up and aim into her. I'm noticeably taller, so I have to keep my knees bent and shove up into her as I straighten them some. I push her against the wall and start pumping into her by bending my knees and shoving up over and over again. She moans and makes noises and then tells me, "When you're going to cum, let me take it in my mouth."

For some reason this all seems very sexy and I don't last as long as I thought I would. Her insides seem to be able to ripple on my cock, grab it and pulse on it. But I fuck her hard for several minutes before I can feel that I'm getting ready to shoot. I pull out and tell her "I'm going to cum," and she drops down almost like she fell it was so quick, and almost swallows my cock, taking almost the whole thing in her mouth. Her mouth works on my cock even more than her insides did and in a few seconds I'm shooting into her mouth. Really, shooting down her throat, she has almost my whole cock in there. I can feel her moaning or humming, enjoying the taste of my cock and sperm, I guess.

She sucks me dry, licking my cock carefully as she finishes. She stands and hugs me and I hug her and kiss her. I'm sure some guys don't kiss a girl after a blow job. I can definitely taste my cum, even though she's swallowed it all. It makes for a different kiss but I figure she deserves my letting her know I appreciate the suck off. We turn the water off, get out and each take a towel and start drying each other. Once we're dry, she uses the towel as sort of a weapon and flicks it against my butt. I take mine and aim it at her but she laughs and runs out. I chase her some. We end up in the kitchen, she has no further she can go. Instead of hitting her with the towel, I put my arms around her and pull her close and kiss her again. She hugs me and kisses back.

There's something about a naked, gorgeous woman in a room where you're not usually naked. Or else there's just something about me deciding that I like to lick her. Because I lift her a little and take a couple steps to sit her butt on the edge of a little formica-topped table with chrome legs and trim. There are even chairs to match. I get between her legs still kissing her, then reach back and pull up a chair. I sit down on it and lean my face into her pussy. She spreads her legs some, leans back and rests on her elbows and looks down at me as I start licking in her slit, holding her open with my hands.

I probably am working on her with my tongue for two minutes or so. I never heard anyone come in but obviously someone did. "Shit, Diane! I'll never be able to eat on that table again." It's a female voice. Do I turn to see who or what? I slide a finger into her vagina and start finger fucking her as I suck on her clit. I don't know what Diane did, she didn't say anything, just kept moaning and "uh"ing. Then the voice says, "O.k., but clean up after and get him to put some clothes on." I just keep on working on her and after another couple minutes she's going nuts and grabbing my head and waving her legs around and making a lot of noise. So I sit back and then turn and look. A nice looking girl is standing there watching us. Dark hair, pretty face, dressed nicely, like a clerk in an upscale store. She sees me looking. "Shirley," she says.

'Dave," I reply.

"It looks like you're good at that," she says and then looks away from me at Diane. "Do I get a turn?" she asks.

"No, he's mine," Diane says.

So she looks back at me. "If I come back naked in a moment, want to do me?"

I looked at Diane. I didn't know what to say or do. This is not a position I've ever been in or imagined being in. "He's mine," she repeated.

Shirley laughs and turns and walks away. But she had stayed there to watch for several minutes. Then she turns a little and calls out, to me, I guess, "If she dumps you, come find me." She laughs again and walks out of sight.

"That's my room mate," Diane says to me. Then she laughs, too, and lightly jumps down off the table. She takes my hand and pulls me back into her bedroom. "Just in case, I better get you in here before she does come out naked. She has a great body, you'd like her." She closes the door. "Let me get dressed," she says,"then we can go by your place so you can get dressed and we can go out for some dinner. O.k?"

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Diane and I have been fucking each other, sucking and feeling and licking each other, for almost six months now. The more I'm with her, the more I realize how selfish and demanding she is. Everything has to go exactly as she wants. In some ways, I would have been better to leave when I first met her, as I started to do. On the other hand, the sex is terrific. For a guy with almost no success when it comes to sex, having a regular fuck available is life changing. Almost daily, I decide to break up and almost daily I lick her pussy and fuck her instead.

In six months, roughly 180 days, I've probably had three hundred orgasms minimum. She is horny. Really horny. Sex almost every day. And sex means at least three orgasms for her and two for me. I've had five in a day. I didn't think that was possible. Lord knows what she's had, maybe ten that day I had five. During her period she sucks me. And sucks me and sucks me. I suck her nipples and feel her lovely ass. Between us we may have more orgasms orally than vaginally. She really loves sperm, as a food I think. Or maybe it's an aphrodisiac for her. And I've surprisingly discovered that I truly love eating pussy. It doesn't make any sense but for some reason I love it.

So, I just keep on doing what she wants. Which means sex. I should quit, dump her. But I'm pussy whipped. I can't give up the sex. Maybe I'm as bad as her. Because of not wanting to infringe too much on her room mate, we have sex at my apartment more often than hers. But I'm not sure she cares about bothering her room mate.

Over time, I've ended up spending some time with Shirley. Just moments at a time while I meet Diane or leave with Diane but I've learned to like her. She seems nice. And she's gorgeous, too. I thought Diane was and she is but Shirley is also, just different. Shirley is truly beautiful, could easily be a model. Beautiful face, black, black hair. And a terrific body. Bigger tits than Diane. I've never seen her naked so I can't be sure but she looks to have a terrific everything, butt, legs, whatever. She's also friendly, has a sense of humor. I told her once that maybe I picked the wrong room mate to date. She just laughed it off. I'm not aware of her dating but with her looks I can't imagine she's not. I asked her once how they became room mates. It turns out they went to high school together. Diane was the athlete, Shirley says she was just a nerd student. They hardly knew each other. But they met at a five year reunion and discovered both were here now so they ended up room mates.

Anyway, yesterday when I came to pick up Diane, she wasn't ready. Shirley, making conversation, said "You've been with Diane quite a while now, I guess you're getting serious."

I almost jumped. "Serious? No. Absolutely no," I told her. "Almost every day I plan on ending this. She's way too selfish and demanding to get serious about. Then we get involved sexually and I put it off another day. For a guy like me that had a very limited sexual experience, having a gorgeous girl like Diane getting naked and ready for sex is hard to give up. But I should. I'm getting to think I need to find someone I truly can get serious about. I think maybe sex with Diane is like an addiction that isn't good for me but is hard to break." Then Diane showed up and we left.

Today, a week or so later, Diane is at a seminar. She'll be gone over night. I can rest up, recuperate. I come home from work, am about to heat up a packaged meal and the phone rings. It's Shirley. "Dave, I need some help with something and I wonder if you can come by."

"Sure, Shirley, when?"

"Can you do it now?"

"Sure. I'll be there in about twenty minutes."

I figure she needs a shelf put up or something. When she opens the door, I'm a little surprised. She has on a short robe, sort of a nighty or something. I can almost see her body through it. And it barely covers her ass and pussy. She has really great legs, lots of curves and shape to them.

"I'm a little embarrassed to ask you to do this but I don't know who else. I remember seeing you with Diane that first time. And I'm so hairy there that I doubt if any guy could ever find his way through it to do to me what you were doing to her. So I figured I should probably shave down there . But I can't really see and do it myself. Diane pays a salon to do hers but I can't bring myself to do that. So I figured that the best person would probably be you."

"Let me get this straight. You're asking me to shave your pussy. Shave you so some one will lick you the way I lick Diane."

"Yes. I just think I need to do this so I'll be ready if the time ever comes up. Will you?"

This is probably the prettiest girl I could ever see asking me to see her naked and shave her pussy, spend time working on her pussy. "Yes. I mean, I'm not experienced but I shave myself every day so yes, I'm sure I can. In fact, I'd love to."

We end up in the bathroom, her sitting on the toilet, me kneeling on the floor with scissors, shaving cream and a razor plus several wash cloths and towels.

"Well, let's see," I tell her as I look at everything. "Maybe you should stand, one foot on the floor and one on the toilet, so I can get at you and what I trim off with the scissors will fall in the toilet." She does what I suggest. "You probably should take off that robe. I need to see what I'm getting at." She does. She's standing there completely naked, her legs spread and I'm looking at her pussy. I can smell it. I think she's turned on a little. And she really is pretty hairy, I'll agree. "Okay, hold it there, I don't want to cut you or anything. This may tickle but warn me before you move."

I start on her with the scissors. I think they must be nail scissors, they're pretty small. I've now eaten Diane enough that I know what a pussy looks like, what shape it is and everything. So I can get at everything. I can see, I'll need to go down between her vagina and ass hole some, too. It takes longer than I would have thought. I mean, she's hairy but truly there isn't that much. But I have to be careful, want to do it right. I finally finish with the scissors.

'Want to look?" I ask, "I'll start with the razor next." I flush the toilet to get the hair down the drain.

"Am I going to end up more lickable do you think?" she asks.

"Shirley, you have a beautiful pussy. It's already very lickable and shaved clean it will be even more delicious." It is beautiful. I don't know if I can hold off getting my tongue in her or not. She's definitely getting a little wet, I can see it and smell it. She smells very sexy. She gets back in position. one leg up and spread, one on the floor. I decide to do the hardest part first, the very bottom, between her vagina and rectum. I get a wash cloth wet with hot water and press it against her pussy, wetting everything and warming it. I move it around a little, sort of like washing her. I get a dab of shaving cream on to fingers and reach up against her and spread it where I'm going to shave. I actually get on my back, my head under her almost in the toilet, looking up as I start to shave the short hair that's left.

ainu2
ainu2
357 Followers