Luck Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redwitch
redwitch
833 Followers

Rip had a trained eye for celebrity disguises, he used to be a super sleuth, one of the country's top celebrity reporters until his hard core 'stalk them' tactics had gotten him a bad rap, black listing him from anything but smut and slander. Rip held his gasp as he watched the mysterious man turned to give his full side profile. You could disguise a lot, your hair, your eyes, but it was impossible to disguise your profile, and he recognized this one off the bat. It was the very profile he had taken countless times; he had seen it in various disguises over the years, trying to avoid paparazzi or being photographed. But no matter how much he tried to change his appearance, Rip knew Aries Stark's profile better than his own. He had to, pictures of Aries and his long list of lovers paid the most and brought the most fame and promotions to the photographer/reporter who got the most photos.

He almost laughed out loud, he couldn't believe it, he had come here to discover the next 'top chef' and he had just discovered Aries Stark was alive and well and fooling the world with an obviously fake death to cover his tracks.

Who just up and leaves a life like his, he had everything, more money than he would EVER be able to spend, he was offered the plum roles from the top directors, women threw themselves at his feet, he had fame that few men had ever achieved. It didn't make any sense. Aries was up to something, and he was bound and determined to find out!

***

He locked the door behind the last person out, than walked back into the kitchen where Mimi was making desert for them, they were planning on watching the scary movie they rented pigging out on sweets while naked.

"You need to hurry up." he came up behind her, lifting her skirt.

"Just 15 more minutes." she smiled just as anxious as he was.

"I can't wait 15 more minutes, I've been waiting all day," he slid his hand down the front of her panties pulling her back against him, "I need you now Nomi." he always called her by her real name when he was past the point of waiting for her. He lifted her away and sat her on top of the cutting counter.

"Jack-" she tried to object as he spread her thighs wide, her skirt around her belly, his hands holding her inner thighs down to the counter. He bent his head to the soaked crotch of her panties, running his tongue over her fabric covered flesh. Her legs twitched every time he opened his mouth and sucked the material and her flesh in. she put her hands on his head as he ripped the center of her panties, exposing her quivering pussy. He looked at it in awe, running his fingers down the center, spreading her flesh wide, he dipped his head kissing it lightly, pulling soft moans from her.

He was addicted to the taste of her, running his tongue over her sensitive lips, sucking them into his mouth, than running his tongue down to her opening, circling around it before he stabbed his long, thick tongue deep inside her. She cried out, arching her back deeply, clutching handfuls of his hair. He was grunting as he fucked her with his tongue, sucking the flesh around it, his fingers going to her pulsing clit, slipping back and forth over the hard nub.

She was trying to pull away as the intense stimulation began to build rapidly, her whole body shaking as she finally fell back on the counter, her body paralyzed as the tension in her pussy erupted through her whole body. She screamed, locking her legs around his head, as he sucked every last drop from her. He finally stood up, looking into her lust dazed eyes and he knew he was NOT going to be able to keep his hands off her if he did not stop.

"If I don't get you out of here now, we'll be spending the night in this kitchen, naked." he said needing her right here, right now, "I mean it once I start, I'm not stopping." he leaned down kissing her lips, she cooed into his mouth and it was his undoing, "I have to be inside you right now." he said as he urgently pulled his painfully hard dick out of his pants, watching his own finger as it slid in and out of her. she inhaled deeply, arching her back so provocatively, he growled, grabbing her hips and slamming himself deep inside of her, she cried out as she held him, he was fucking her as if his life depended on it, bouncing up and down on the cutting counter, his fingers biting into her hips as he held her still, getting up on the counter on his knees before her, spreading her wider. He yanked her tank top strap down, pulling her bra with it, catching the hard peak in his mouth as she rolled her hips to match the rhythm of his thrusting pelvis.

Her legs were jelly, so he put his arm around her waist for support as they were leaving the restaurant for the night. Aries was in a deep stupor, entranced by the sexy vixen leaning into him, he could feel her large firm breast against his side, and he stopped, sliding his hand into her shirt, kissing her lips. Not really one for public displays of affection, he was almost surprised by his raging need to fuck her again, right here, right now!

He was seriously addicted to this girl; he was questioning his own sanity as he put his hand under her ass and slid her up his body, holding her as he began to grind his already re-hardened dick into her. He had just leaned her against the wall next to the restaurants main door when the familiar flash of the paparazzi stopped Aries dead in his tracks.

He turned to his left to see a familiar face, a sleazy reporter who had been stalking him for almost a year, following his every move, taking pictures of every thing he did until one night, sick of the shit, he belted the guy in the face, than proceeded to break his camera in a million pieces.

"Aries why did you leave?" he asked still snapping pictures.

"What the-" she started; still dazed by the things he had just done to her body.

"You got the wrong guy." Aries said, going into his usual 'head down- avoids the camera' speed walk. He grabbed Mimi by her elbow heading straight towards the car.

"Come on man, I'll give you what ever you want, name the price, just talk to me, is that your girlfriend?" he asked fast, "how do you know Aries?" he asked her as Aries got her inside the car, shutting her door, he went to his side. "They think your dead." he said, Aries ignored him, keeping his head down; he got into the drivers side, locking their doors as he sped off.

"Who the hell is Aries?" she asked, looking at him in surprise, grinning. He shrugged, his mind speeding with a million new problems forming. "Do they mean the actor Lyndsy was telling us about?"

"I don't know." he lied. Something inside her was telling her to pay attention, but between their animalistic sex session and the shock of the current surreal situation, it didn't fully register.

"That was insane! I feel like I was in an episode of the twilight zone." she shook her head, looking at him, he seemed tense. He looked over at her, this part of his career was all too familiar to him, the very down fall of it, and it was all too real for him. He was not prepared to go back to it, but now that he had been discovered, there was no telling how long he had until it all blew up in his face.

He wanted to be the one to tell her, he did not want her to find out through some shitty magazine blasting his picture all over. It was bad enough he had been lying to her for so long. The feeling of dread washed over him as he realized his perfect new life was over, he could not be Jack anymore and he refused to be Aries. At this point he wasn't sure if he even cared about fame or anonymity just so long as Mimi stood by his side.

He could NOT loose this woman!

***

Rip went straight to develop them, he had hit the jackpot, Aries stark WAS alive and well and Rip Howard the new nobody reduced to smut magazines had found him, the gold needle in the haystack. What fucking luck! He was going to be on top again, he would be the most famous reporter in history, he would expose Aries Stark for the fraud he was!

*** . "I want you to pack a bag," he said squealing into the driveway "I'm taking you on vacation." he turned off the car turning to her

"Vacation? We can't take a vacation, the business is-"

"Fuck the business, fuck everything else but me and you." he pulled her closer to him, kissing her lips "I'm taking you away," he said against her full bottom lip, "I want you all to myself and I am NOT taking no for an answer!"

"You have me all to yourself." she said with a soft, sensual smile. Just the thought of her; naked all day and night, all his for an entire week, had him ready to strip her and make love to her right there in the front seat, but he had to hurry, he had no idea how long they had before Rip Howard had his picture on every television and magazine in America.

***

Angus sat his desk , something was really bothering him about this case, he just was not sure what it was yet, but he was hell bent on finding the truth before his retirement. He knew for a fact this was not Aries Stark, but he could not prove it. Everything identified the corpse as Aries, the hair, eyes, height, even the damn blood type, but Angus knew precise planning when he saw it. Beyond a shadow of a doubt, the condition of the corpse told of premeditation, the murderer purposely tried to confuse the identity of the body.

Why?

He knew once he found out that key detail, he would find his killer and the true identity of the victim.

For right now he was going on only the facts, and new evidence said the victim had been poisoned before his teeth were crushed and his finger and toes removed, he had been euthanized like a domesticated house pet.

Angus wondered why the hell someone would use the same poison the veterinarians ordered, it was too easy to narrow down. He wondered if it was stupidity or part of the plan. He and Cruz were diligently questioning every veterinarian in town, praying this would be the lead to eventually solve the case.

redwitch
redwitch
833 Followers
12