Luck Happens Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like all kinds but lesbian stories always seem to do it for me. Does that bother you?"

"Not at all. So you had a lesbian experience?"

"Yes." She took a deep breath. "I had a friend...a nurse who worked with me...and I confided my sexual frustrations to her. One night when her husband was on a business trip, she invited me over for dinner. We talked a lot and then things turned to things and she seduced me."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Oh, yes, very much. It was a very important moment for me. I felt empowered that I could make her orgasm. It did wonders for my confidence. We met and had sex a few times, always when her husband was away. I always enjoyed it and looked forward to those infrequent meets. But his company reassigned him and they moved to New York. I never saw her again and never had another relationship with a woman. Still, I often fantasize about our time together when I play with myself. Are you shocked? Are you disappointed in me?"

"Disappointed in you? Oh, no, not in the least. I'm glad you acted upon your desires. It helped increase your self-reliance."

"Thank you, Ray. I was worried that you would think less of me."

"Hardly, Leez." Now I was whispering to her. "I have also had experiences. I have had a very varied sex life...and enjoyed it all."

"Tell me about it."

"First, let me tell you that I have written many erotic stories about these adventures. Perhaps you once read one online and you came from reading it. That is why I write them...to relive those experiences as well as to allow readers, and myself, to get off."

"I'd like to read them. What are they about?"

"I'll give you some urls and you can delve into them privately but the topics range from male-female encounters to group sex and bisexuality."

"Are you bisexual?"

"That's a difficult question but the answer I suppose is yes. I have had sex in many variations. I would say that I am mostly hetero in that I prefer women but I have had some wonderful encounters with couples. I don't ever meet with single men alone."

"Tell me more...please. You're turning me on again."

She took my hand and placed it back on her very damp vagina. Her hand covered mine and we caressed her pussy together.

"I am a very oral person. I find that the sensation of making another person cum is exhilarating, whether that person is male or female. When I am with a bisexual couple, I love all the hands, the tongues, the organs. I like the feeling of a man filling my mouth with his cum..."

"Oh, that is so hot. I've never experienced that." Her pussy was dripping under our fingers. "Go on. Have you ever had anal sex?"

"I tried it couple of times but it didn't work for me. For butt-fucking, I prefer to be the pitcher, not the catcher. You know, it is not often that I can find a willing couple but when it happens, it is the best. My girlfriend and I had several bisexual encounters, with a couple or in groups. That's one reason why I miss her so much."

"I would like to experience that with you. Having a man and a woman at the same time is one of my favorite fantasies. I am so turned on right now. I want to make you cum, I want you to cum in my mouth. I want you to fuck me too, Ray. Do you have any condoms?"

"Don't need 'em. I had a vasectomy and I shoot blanks. I also had a physical a few months ago and I am disease free."

"You're killing me. I am so horny again."

She began to kiss my face all over. She traveled down my body kissing and licking me wherever she moved. Finally, she was kissing my cock and licking my balls. I closed my eyes and let her explore.

"Leez, that feels wonderful."

"I'm using the techniques I've read about. I'm glad you are enjoying it as much as I. I guess I'm doing a good job."

"Pleasure is not a job. You're doing great."

She sucked and licked me for about ten minutes. Her caresses were so soft, her tongue so gentle. She began to stroke me while sucking on the helmet.

"Keep that up and you're going to get a mouthful."

She intensified her efforts. I could feel my orgasm rising. I began to tense up. I was fucking her mouth and she couldn't get enough of it. When she circled the helmet and tongued the underside, I started to shoot volley after volley of my milky goo into her. She moaned and took it all.

She was still making love and worshiping my cock as I deflated. I pulled her up to my face and we kissed, sharing the remains. Without a word, I scrambled down to her pussy and began to eat her again. She rolled me onto my back and began to hump my face vigorously, almost like a feral beast. My hands held her ass in place as I liked her from her clit into her winking ass rosebud. The first time my tongue entered her ass, she screamed and pushed back at me. With her mouth, she devoured me and got me hard again. I felt her cum again. It was a small subtle orgasm.

I rolled her over and scooted around, pressing my stiff cock into her sweet vagina. It fit like a custom-made leather glove and damn, if it didn't feel good. We humped and fucked as if we were possessed. Moans, grunts and little words of appreciation passed between us. We were both sweating bullets. All inhibitions and restraint vanished. We fucked wildly, our bodies in an allegro pas de deux. Our rhythm was perfect and when I felt her pussy walls gripping me and pushing up against me drawing me deeper, all the thoughts in my mind disappeared, I was tripping. She arched and I felt her orgasm flooding over me. I began to shoot again and again. She cried out in maximum pleasure. Covered in sweat, we collapsed panting and shaking.

Her breathless words cooed, "That was the best orgasm I have ever had, even better than when I do it myself. That was everything I've always dreamed of feeling. We were very into each other. Did you feel it, too? That was wonderful. Thank you, thank you, thank you. You make me feel complete."

"And thank you. That was the real thing. You're right, we were very, very into each other."

We fell asleep in each others arms for a while. When we awoke, she said that she had to leave because her shift was starting soon. We showered together and it was divinely erotic. As I stood behind her, she wiggled her ass against my dick.

"Another time for that, Leez. You have to go to work."

"I want to do this again...as soon as possible. Suddenly, I feel insatiable. I want more. Can I come back after work?"

"I would love that. Making love to you is connoisseur love-making...it is the real thing. You are wonderful and you feel so good in my arms."

As she dressed, she said, "Ray, I want to explore with you. I want to experiment. I want to do it all. I want to try a threesome with you..."

"With another woman?"

"Or another man. I want to see you suck another penis. That would turn me on so much. I want to share a penis with you. I would like to taste another woman again. I want to play out my fantasies with you. I trust you that much."

I smiled. "And I promise you, we shall do it all. I am so glad we met on the beach. You make me feel whole, too."

Thus began my relationship with Aliza which continues to this day. We have done much together, all without fear, jealousy or judgment. We are both complete. We have real affection for each other and I believe we are in love.

There is more to tell and in future installments, I will tell all. If you like it, vote for it. Also, your comments and private messages are welcome.

12