Luck of the Irish Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gweall
Gweall
899 Followers

"Happy Thanksgiving, Sir." Corey smiled.

"Oh Pet, this is beautiful. Did you make all of this yourself?" Master asked.

"Yes, Sir. I've been cooking all day."

"Thank you Pet. You truly are a great gift. But who is going to eat all this because we definitely can't." His Master smiled and hugged him to his chest, looking at the table stuffed with food.

"That's why I invited them." Corey smiled as several more cars pulled up.

"I called the hospital, and invited a bunch of your friends." Corey looked up at his Master.

"Happy Thanksgiving." His master smiled.

Everyone came in and sat down at the table. They began eating and talking. Eric made eye contact with Corey and winked. The group of guests sat around the house for a few hours after dinner, basking in their food coma. Soon everyone left and Corey and Eric were left to clean up.

"Thank you for doing all of this, Pet. It means a lot to me to have someone to spend the holidays with." Eric started scrubbing the food off the dishes as Corey washed them.

"I like spending the holidays with you, Master." Corey smiled.

"Oh, speaking of the holidays." Eric walked upstairs without finishing his sentence.

"Master?" Corey furrowed his brow and followed him upstairs.

"I have a present for you. I've been waiting for the right moment and now seems like a good time." Eric pulled out a small brown bag. Corey remembered him picking it up the day he brought him home from the hospital, when he had first told Corey he wouldn't be going back to John.

"What is it?"

"Open it." Eric smiled. "I hope you like it, I picked it out because I thought it would look gorgeous on you. It's hard to make something look bad on you though, I guess." Eric smiled nervously. Corey reached into the bag and pulled out a leather collar. The collar had alternating blue and green gems around it, and a small silver piece where the tags for a dog would go. The gems matched his eyes and the silver piece was shiny and bright.

"Master, it's beautiful." Corey hugged Eric tightly.

"You like it?" Eric smiled wider.

"Yes, Sir. I love it. Can I put it on now?" Corey looked up at his Master with sparkling mismatched eyes.

"Of course Pet, turn around." Corey did as he was told and his Master secured the leather strap around his neck. He pulled something out of his pocket and, from behind Corey, began fiddling with the silver piece.

"What's that, Sir?" Corey asked, trying to see.

"Hold still." Eric chuckled. Corey did as he was told, or at least tried his best. When his Master was done he nudged Corey towards the mirror.

"Look." He smiled. Corey stepped up to the mirror and saw that a black heart shaped tag that was now attached to his collar. Corey smiled and looked at the silver print engraved into it. The tag was blank except for one word.

Corey

Corey smiled and turned around and hugged his Master.

"Thank you, so much Sir."

"I was going to wait until Christmas, but I have another surprise for you then. So I figured it wouldn't hurt to spoil you just for now." Eric smiled. "I'm glad you like it pet. It looks wonderful on you." The couple hugged.

"So what's this surprise you had planned for Christmas?" Corey smiled.

"That would be telling, Pet." Eric winked and started folding back the covers, getting ready for bed.

"Just a hint?" Corey begged, folding over his side of the bed too.

"Spoilers." Eric smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Corey and Eric sat on the red couch across from the doctor. Henstridge had her notepad in her lap and pen ready to take notes.

"So lets talk about you, Eric." Henstridge said.

"What? Why? I thought this was supposed to be helping Corey?" Eric looked at his partner.

"It is, and I think that you opening up will be comforting to him. It will help him see the entire picture, not just the part with him in it." Henstridge said. Eric sighed and looked uncomfortable.

"So what do you want to talk about?" Eric asked.

"How do you feel about what happened to Corey?" Henstridge asked.

"What kind of question is that? I'm angry, and I'm sad."

"Why's that?"

"I'm angry because John is a dumbass who cant just leave us alone. And I'm sad because the man I love was hurt." Eric seemed more angry at the moment. Corey looked up at his Master and smiled. He liked it when Eric said that he loved him, he knew it, but that didn't mean that it wasn't nice to hear every chance he got.

"Do you feel anything else?"

"I don't know, frustrated I guess."

"Why?"

"Because, there's not a whole lot I can do to help him." Eric frowned and took Corey's hand, squeezing it.

"And?"

"And... pissed off."

"Who are you pissed off at? John?"

"No." Eric sighed, knowing where this was headed.

"Then who, Eric? Who are you pissed off at?"

"Me." Eric finally relaxed.

"What? Why?" Corey turned towards his Master.

"When I agreed to be your Master, I swore I would protect you. As your Master, your boyfriend, your lover, and your friend I promised to protect you with everything I had. It was my fault this happened." Eric was on the brink of tears.

"I don't blame you, Eric." Corey said, calling him by his real name for the first time in a long time.

"I know you don't, and honestly I think that only makes it worse. I broke a promise to you and you just shrug it off. I feel horrible." Eric buried his head in his hands and his shoulders began to heave with quiet sobs. Corey was frozen. He had never seen his Master cry, and it wasn't something he liked. He put a hand on Eric's back and rubbed in small circles. He got close to his ear and whispered.

"Please don't cry, Sir. I don't want you to feel bad. You did your best, this isn't anyone's fault." Corey said. Eric turned and placed his head on Corey's lap. He continued to sob and Corey stroked his hair lovingly.

"Seems like we're finally making progress, Corey." Henstridge spoke.

"You call this progress?" Corey frowned and looked down at his crying Master.

"Yes, because you just admitted that it wasn't anyone's fault, including your own." Henstridge smiled. Corey looked down at his Master. Eric's sobs had slowed and he looked up at Corey. Corey raised his hand to his lips and kissed it. Eric sat up and kissed his lips.

"I'm sorry."

"I know you are." Corey whispered back.

"I meant I was sorry for crying, not for letting you down. I don't deserve forgiveness for that." Eric said.

"I know, but I forgive you for both." Corey hugged his Master close and the two kissed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Master?" Corey said. They were laying in bed naked. The act wasn't sexual, just sensual and comforting. Corey ran his hands along the patch of fur on his Master's chest. He twirled his fingers through the hair and rubbed his head against the spot where the arm connected to his chest. He could smell the soap his Master used and the manly scent that was his own. Corey lived for that scent.

"Yes, Pet?" Eric stroked his hair.

"When will we get back to my training?" Corey asked. Eric looked down at Corey and thought for a second. Corey was worried he hadn't heard him and was going to repeat the question when his Master spoke.

"Do you think you're ready, Pet?"

"I don't know. I don't think so."

"Then we won't start again until you're ready." Eric said.

"But..." Corey trailed off.

"Yes?"

"I think that my training will help me recover...I'm just scared." Corey whispered the last part.

"Scared of what, Pet?" Corey was silent.

"You know I would never hurt you like that." Eric said.

"I know."

"Then why are you scared?"

"I don't know..." Corey buried his face in his Masters chest.

"We can start again, and start slowly." Eric kissed Corey's forehead.

"Master?" Corey said, after a moment had gone by.

"Yes?"

"What happened to Master John?" Corey frowned.

"Don't call him that." Eric snapped, and calmed down when he felt Corey's heart speed up.

"I'm sorry Pet, I just don't like you calling him a title that should belong only to me." Eric apologized.

"Yes, Sir." Corey said.

"When I told the police who I thought it was they checked my security footage and arrested him. We have a court appearance in two weeks." Eric said.

"Do I have to go?"

"It would be good if you did, love. But I won't make you." Eric replied.

"Master?"

"Yes, Pet?" Eric chuckled.

"I didn't know you had security inside." Corey said.

"I do." Eric smiled. Corey was silent for a second.

"Master?"

"What, Corey?" Eric laughed, Corey liked the sound of it echoing in his chest.

"I just like saying it." He whispered. He rubbed his head against Eric's chest and sighed.

"Master..." Corey muttered, as he fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two weeks later Corey straightened his tie. The suit he was wearing was tight and uncomfortable.

"You look fantastic." Eric smiled.

"Thank you, sir." Corey turned to look at his Master as he walked into their bedroom. Eric stood behind him and made eye contact with Corey through the mirror they stood in front of.

"Are you ready?"

"To leave, or to face him?" Corey asked.

"Both."

"I don't know. I mean yes, I'm ready to leave. But to face him...." Corey trailed off.

"You've been doing well in your sessions. You're down to one a week now, you're making fantastic recovery, love." Eric kissed his temple. He could feel Corey shaking and put his hands on his shoulders.

"I know, but what if I'm not ready. What if I mess up?" Corey trembled.

"You'll be fine." Eric slid his hands down the front of Corey's chest, bringing him into a tight hug. Corey turned around and allowed Eric to hug and kiss him.

"I'll be right there with you." Eric smiled. Corey smiled up at his Master and their lips touched. Eric slid his tongue into Corey's waiting mouth and soothed his lover with a passionate kiss. He noticed Corey stopped trembling.

"Better?" He asked, as he pulled away.

"Yes, Sir." Corey put his head on his chest. Eric raised his arm and looked at his watch.

"We'll be late if we don't leave now, Pet." Eric said, and with a hand on his lower back, led Corey to the waiting car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Corey hated it. He hated seeing him there. He hated how obvious the scar on his throat was. He hated the way John looked at him and his Master. He hated how he hugged his Masters side like a frightened child. He hated how weak he felt.

"That's such bullshit." Eric said, as they left the courtroom. He was furious and Corey was beginning to be scared of him.

"He got seven years, sir." Corey whispered.

"Yeah but he should have gotten more. If the stupid rape charges hadn't been dropped." Eric kicked the tire of his car. He paused and kicked it three more times until Corey thought he would break his toe.

"Sir?" Corey whispered. He had never seen his Master so angry. Eric looked up at him and anger filled his eyes. He saw the frightened look on Corey's face and sighed. He wrapped Corey in a hug.

"I'm sorry, Pet. I just think he deserves more for what he did for you." Eric brushed his fingers across the scar on Corey's neck. Corey shied away, pulling the collar his Master had bought him out of his pocket and snapping it on, so it covered the ugly scar.

"Pet..."

"Can we go home, please?" Corey walked away, climbing into the passenger seat of the car.

"Sure..." Eric started the car and they drove off silently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They arrived home and Eric frowned as Corey quickly headed upstairs, without saying a word to him.

"Corey..."

"Yes, Sir?" Corey stopped, but it was obvious he didn't want to.

"We need to talk. Come down here, please." Eric watched him pout as he walked down the steps.

"What happened back there?" Eric frowned.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Corey mumbled, looking down at the ground.

"Are you ashamed of your scar?"

"Why shouldn't I be?"

"Why should you be?" Eric asked. Corey didn't answer. "You're a beautiful man, ever last bit of you."

"It's a reminder of how weak I am."

"It's a reminder of how strong you are. Not many people would be able to cope the way you have." Eric said. Corey continued looking at the ground.

"I want that collar back." Eric said. Corey snapped his head up, putting his fingers on the leather band around his neck.

"Why? What did I do?" Corey was close to tears.

"Nothing, I just don't want you to use it to hide yourself. You can have it back when you show me that you don't see your scar as a sign of weakness." Eric said. Corey took it off and handed it to Eric, staring down at the ground again.

"This isn't a punishment, Corey. This is to make you see you the way I see you, so beautiful." Eric raised his chin and kissed his lips softly. Corey returned the kiss and Eric stroked his hair.

"You're probably exhausted."

"Yes, Sir." Corey didn't lie.

"How about we go up and take a nap?" Eric walked them over to the stairs, arm around Corey's shoulders.

"That sounds really, really, nice Sir." Corey smiled up at his Master. They crawled into bed together and Eric spooned up against Corey. The Irish man's soft briefs were tight on his ass and Eric loved the feeling of them in his hands.

"Sleep, my Irish beauty." Eric kissed his ear softly. "Things are always better when you wake up."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Corey sat in the empty office for fifteen minutes when the door finally opened.

"Henstridge I-" Nikolai stopped in the doorway, looking at Corey who sat there awkwardly. "My bad, do you know where she is?" Nikolai asked, pointing to her empty chair. Corey shook his head.

"We had an appointment fifteen minutes ago..." He looked at his watch.

"It's not like her to be late.... do you mind if I sit around and wait for her a bit? If I stay out there my physical therapist will sniff out my fear and chain my arms to weights until I lift so many they fall off and then I would need another surgery and more physical therapy.... It's a vicious cycle of doom." Nikolai said with a completely straight face.

"Uh... sure." Corey smiled, and scooted over on the couch. Nikolai closed the door behind him and sat down, crossing his legs, next to Corey.

"So what are you in for?" Nikolai asked. He stood suddenly and started poking around Henstridge's desk.

"Uh... what?" Corey blushed.

"You must be a patient in here right?" Nikolai waved his hand around.

"No, not the hospital anyways..." Corey smiled.

"You mean you come here willingly?" Corey nodded. "Man, you're in the right place then because you must be crazy." Nikolai smiled.

"Do you still see her?"

"Twice a month." Nikolai rolled his eyes and sniffed a candle on the bookshelf.

"Why were you forced to see her? If you don't mind my asking." Corey blushed and added the second part when he realized how nosy he was being.

"Tried to off myself." Nikolai looked up from the paper weight he was fiddling with. "Take my advice, if you try it... don't do it with a razor blade." He waved his scarred arm around. "Hurts like a bitch, don't listen to anything Hollywood tells you, it's all a lie." Nikolai fell back in Henstridge's chair and opened drawers.

"I wouldn't ever do anything like that." Corey shook his head.

"Too good for suicide huh? Well then what are you in for?" Nikolai repeated his question.

"I didn't mean it like that... I wouldn't ever do it because I have someone who needs me." Nikolai looked up and stared at him for a second.

"I can understand that..." Nikolai said.

"Do you have someone you care about?" Corey smiled. Nikolai sat back in the chair, hands crossed over his stomach.

"Yeah, I guess I do." He smiled, staring off into space as if he was seeing something in his mind that only he could see.

"What's her name?" Corey asked. Nikolai snapped out of his daydream and looked back at Corey.

"There's two. The love of my attempted suicide life Clark, and his daughter Ana." He went back to rummaging through the drawers. He lifted a pen, clicking it a few times and scribbling on the desk before throwing it away. "And your significant other?"

"Eric." Corey smiled, using just his real name felt weird on his tongue.

"Kindred spirits." Nikolai winked and tried to start the computer on her desk, when he got to the password protected log in, he shut it down and went to the other side of her desk.

"I guess." Corey smiled.

"So, I repeat, what are you in for?" Nikolai asked for the third time.

"I..." Corey trailed off. "I was...assaulted." He thought that word sounded even worse than raped. Nikolai looked up, making eye contact again.

"I'm sorry." He went back to digging through drawers. Corey knew that he understood.

"Thanks... my M- Eric wanted me to see her, they're friends." Corey explained.

"What were you going to say?" Nikolai picked up a calculator and pushed a few buttons. "Dead batteries, why does a shrink need a calculator?" He mumbled and tossed it back in the drawer.

"What?"

"You said something with an M before Eric. What was it?" Nikolai didn't look up from the notepad he was flipping through.

"Nothing..." Corey lied.

"So Eric is a doctor then?"

"Yeah."

"Well that's hot." Nikolai chuckled.

"What's Clark do?"

"Fuck me." Nikolai cursed.

"Excuse me?!" Corey blushed.

"What?" Nikolai looked confused. "Oh, not... I didn't mean-" It was Nikolai's turn to blush. He waved the notepad around. "She doesn't think she should change my medication. I can't sleep with these ones though." He pulled a bottle of pills out of his pocket.

"Oh..." Corey laughed. Nikolai winked at him.

"I'm sorry I'm late Cor- Nikolai what are you doing?" Henstridge sighed. Nikolai looked up from her desk and smiled. He scooted in closer to the desk and leaned back in the chair, folding his fingers into a triangle shape.

"What do you think I'm doing?"

"I think you're committing a felony by looking at anything in there." Henstridge shut the door behind her, setting her brief case by the chair.

"And how does that make you feel?" Nikolai drummed his fingers together in the triangle shape, his face blank of all emotion. Henstridge picked up the notepad that was on her desk and slapped him in the back of the head.

"Get up." She pulled the notepad back again like she was going to hit him, Nikolai laughed and ran over towards Corey before she could strike.

"What do you want?" She laughed.

"Wanted to talk to you about my new prescription, but my plan is moot, for I read your little scribbles!" He pointed at her accusingly.

"Patient abuse I say!" He screamed in a British accent.

"I thought I heard stupid from down the hall." A taller man walked in.

"Clarky! Mah baby! You've come for me!" Nikolai shouted in a high voice.

"I must have been mistaken, I thought I heard stupid, but it was really moronic." Clark rolled his eyes and hugged his partner.

"Corey my love, this is the 'Other man' I was telling you about." Nikolai looked at Corey, who was blushing and giggling to himself quietly.

"I hope he didn't cause any permanent damage. He chewed through his leash." Clark raised an eyebrow at Corey.

"Nope, everything still in place." Corey smiled, and spoke softly. Clark winked at him.

"I'll get him out of your hair, Henstridge." Clark pulled Nikolai from the office. Henstridge opened her mouth to speak to Corey when he popped his head back in.

"What if I told you the meds made me itch in the worst places?" Nikolai pouted. Clark's hand was seen covering his mouth and pulling his lover out of the office. Henstridge shut the door and locked it.

"You're probably traumatized from the talking tornado over there." She nodded towards the locked door. "If you need more therapy, I don't blame you."

"He's nice, a bit crazy... but nice." Corey smiled.

"He's been through a lot, if he hadn't have found Clark I don't know what he would have done." She sat down in her chair.

Gweall
Gweall
899 Followers