Lucky Alex Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid the straps of Chrissy's dress from her shoulders while she was undoing my belt buckle and she stopped and let the dress fall over her arms to the floor then went back to my belt and trouser button while I caressed her breasts, but we did not stop kissing.

My trouser button came undone and Chrissy bent her knees to push my trousers to my ankles, bringing her face level with my erection, she kissed my glans and circled it with her tongue, before standing up again. "That was just to keep your interest up" she said with a wicked smile.

"I can assure you, you have my undivided attention!" I replied as I struggled to get my shoes off from under my bunched up trousers using just my feet. She put both arms round my neck and kissed me as I finally got my shoes off and stepped out of my trousers and pants. I managed to lose the socks in the same manner.

I pulled her to me, pressing my erection against her tummy and she said "Mmmm, lets go and do something with that shall we?" She stepped away from me toward the door from the garage to the house. "Coming?" She asked?

"Not quite, but I'm sure you can soon remedy that." I replied and followed her, she held her hand out, I took it and she led me through the house toward the stairs. We stopped three times on the way to the bedroom in order to kiss and caress each other's bodies, as if we could not go too long without confirming our intentions.

We got to Lorraine's and my bedroom and Chrissy led me through the open door and stopped beside the bed, she turned the bedside light on, then turned to me and said quietly "You don't mind us using your bed do you? I'm sure Mum would be OK with it."

I hesitated; I was uncomfortable with what we were doing even if I was powerless to stop it now. I was full of conflicting emotions but the emotion that won through was lust. I justified my actions by telling myself I would never have let things get this far with Chrissy if Lorraine had not asked for it to happen in the first place and I ignored the fact that I thought her thinking was flawed. I was naked and about to make love to one of the most beautiful women I had ever known.

My reply to Chrissy was in the form of a kiss, with my tongue entering her mouth and her tongue entwining with mine. She pulled me toward the bed and we manoeuvred ourselves without breaking our kiss. She moved her body in such away that she indicated that she wanted me to lie on my back, and as I did so she straddled me and gently lowered herself on to me. Her eyes were closed and her hands on my chest as she took my whole length inside her, the heat of her soaking wet sex made me groan with pleasure as she engulfed my erection and forced herself down on me as hard as she could. She opened her eyes and smiled at me "That feels so good; you can't know just how great that feels. I don't want to move, I just want to savour how you feel inside me."

She lowered her face down to mine and we kissed. She raised her head slightly and said "I just needed to be on top for a while, I need to feel in control...it's the first time since...you know... you don't mind do you?"

"No, I have no complaints at all." I replied and started to roll my hips slightly, moving in and out of her in short strokes.

"Mmmm, I thought I was supposed to be in control here...Oh, don't stop!" She said as I stopped the movement of my hips.

I continued the movement as she kissed me again, and I gently increased the stroke and the pace. Chrissy's eyes fluttered closed and though our lips were together she had stopped moving them, concentrating instead on what was happening lower down her body.

Chrissy started to move her own body back and forth in time with my own movements, her movements added to mine meant that I was nearly all the way out, just the tip still inside her, then my whole shaft sliding back in as far as it would go.

Her mouth came away from mine, her breathing becoming uneven. I could feel the same pressures at work in my own body, the heat building in my groin, my senses heightened, I could feel the involuntary increase in the pressure of Chrissy's fingernails in my shoulders, I could feel the little tremors traveling through her body and see the skin of her beautiful face start to flush a delicate pink.

At that moment Chrissy opened her eyes and looked into mine, the expression on her face is one I'll remember forever, a look of total pleasure, eyes shining, mouth slightly open and with the hint of a smile, just before her orgasm took her to another level of pleasure.

She arched her back as her muscles stiffened. Her muscles contracting on my engorged shaft sent my own orgasm to join hers, and as she felt my seed erupt into her she called out "Oh yes! Alex I need that! Oh yes, fantastic!"

Our orgasms faded and she lowered her lips back to mine as her body relaxed. We stayed like that, kissing gently, for what seemed like ages, with my subsiding erection twitching inside her. She gave a little moan every time it happened. She started moving her body gently backward and forward again, not enough to stop our kissing, then she raised her upper body off mine, just enough so that as she moved, her nipples rubbed on my chest, and I felt them stiffen. My erection stopped subsiding, and she smiled as we kissed. She lifted her head and said "I told you I was going to keep you up all night!"

She climbed off me and turned round, lifting her leg so that she could straddle my face, then she lowered her face down to my erection, slick with our juices, and started to lick along its length, I gasped and enjoyed the sensation for a while before lifting my head and applying my tongue to her soaking labia and clitoris. She paused in what she was doing for a moment before lowering her mouth over my aching erection.

We stayed like that, giving pleasure to each other; I brought my hands round so that I could insert two fingers whilst I alternated applying my tongue to her labia and her clitoris. In turn she alternated between licking my shaft and taking it deep into her mouth. I could feel her breathing quicken as she moved her lips up and down my shaft, the air from her nostrils passing over my erection made wet by her saliva was causing a wonderful cooling sensation. I increased the pace of my fingers and tongue pressure on her clitoris and Chrissy began moving her hips up and down. She stopped moving her mouth up and down my shaft, just held the glans between her lips, moving her head from time to time when she could allow her thoughts back to what she was doing.


Chrissy's juices began to flow down onto my tongue and I swapped the position of my fingers and tongue, quickly rubbing her clitoris with my fingers while I pushed my tongue into her as far as I could. I felt more than heard the noise of her "Mmmmm" as she reached her third orgasm of the evening, as her lips were still around my shaft, and it was a wonderful feeling.

Once Chrissy's orgasm had subsided she could concentrate more fully on my erection in her mouth and she went back to with renewed interest, using her hands on my shaft and sac. With all that attention, and after the effect that Chrissy's own orgasm had had on me, it was not long before I could feel my own orgasm approaching. Chrissy must have sensed it too as she slowed right down and took her hands away, just gently bobbing her head up and down over my shaft just below my glans. She released my glans and held my shaft gently while she paid attention to the rim of my glans by circling it with her tongue.

Chrissy expertly kept me on the edge of orgasm for what must have been five minutes, until I could hold out no longer. Chrissy heard me groan and placed her mouth over my shaft and slowly slid down and back up as I ejaculated hard.

As my breathing recovered Chrissy knelt up and went to lift her leg over my face, as she moved I lifted my head and kissed her full on her labia and she paused to enjoy my kiss then she moved and lay down along side me. She smiled and said "That was fantastic, I like a man who enjoys oral sex."

"And I thought you were such an innocent young lady." I said as I lay back on the pillow and closed my eyes, exhausted.

She laughed "I'm no lady! Whatever gave you that idea? And don't even think about going to sleep! I haven't finished with you yet. I'm going to go and get a drink of water and my cigarettes...on second thoughts you had better go or you'll be asleep by the time I get back, and that won't do at all!"

She nudged me "Go on, off you go. My cigarettes are in my bag and I think my bag must still be in the car. I didn't seem to have anything with me by the time I got into the house...and pick up an ashtray while you're gone. Go on..."

I smiled at her as I got out of bed and said "Yes Ma'am. You are a very hard task master!"

With a last push she said "You ain't seen nothing yet, wait until you get back..."

I found Chrissy's bag and collected most of our clothes, got two glasses of water and an ashtray from the kitchen and went back up to the bedroom. Chrissy smiled as I walked in with my hands full and our clothes over my shoulder.

We settled back in the bed, sat back against the head board with our drinks and Chrissy lit a cigarette.

She turned to me and said "Are you tired?"

I replied "A bit, you're right I probably would have gone to sleep if I hadn't gone for the drinks, but that's just the male 'sleep after sex' reflex, why, are you tired?"

She exhaled smoke from her cigarette and replied "I am a bit tired, but I want to make the most of tonight. I didn't realise how much I needed physical love, I mean I was going through the motions with Dean, but it wasn't love, it was just physical release. I couldn't see that until after I left, and you have just confirmed it. This is erotic, exciting, but tender, and is exactly what I need. Mum knew; we are very alike, my Mum and I, and she knew. I still don't think you are completely comfortable with it though, are you?"

I considered my words carefully before answering, I did not want to ruin what we had tonight and the closeness of this moment. I watched Chrissy inhale and then exhale a long plume of smoke and said "I am still worried that when Lorraine knows she will change toward me, our relationship has got to change hasn't it? After something like this?"

Chrissy turned to me and smiled "There are still some things you don't know about my Mum. You'll understand her in time I'm sure."

She took another pull on her cigarette and stubbed it out in the ashtray next to her then she turned and said "Right, where were we? Oh yes, I was just about to get you to take me doggy style..." she kissed me and ran her hand down my body.

The next morning I awoke as the sun streamed in through the curtains that were being opened by Chrissy, I could smell coffee, toast, cigarettes and perfume.

"Good morning lover, it is a new day and it is beautiful! One night with me and you don't seem quite so bright eyed and bushy tailed!"

I pushed myself to a sitting position and my eyes adjusted to the brightness and said "Good morning. I don't think I have slept that heavily for years, I didn't hear you get up. What time is it?"

I looked at Chrissy as she brought coffee and toast round to my side of the bed. She was wearing one of my tee shirts which nearly came down far enough to cover her bottom, but not quite, her hair was tousled but she looked full of fun and mischief. She had a freshly lit cigarette between the finger tips of the hand that carried the plate. She put the cup and plate on my bedside table then sat on the side of the bed next to me, gave me a radiant smile and leaned to kiss me, she tasted of fresh coffee and cigarettes. She sat back and said "It's ten a.m. Actually I'm not fantastic myself, for some reason my back legs don't work properly, any ideas why that might be?"

I pretended to think for a few seconds then replied "You don't think it might be because you were abusing a certain part of my anatomy until turned three o'clock this morning?"

She laughed and said "I'd like to climb into bed and abuse it some more, but I spoke to Mum ten minutes ago and she will be home at about eleven thirty, I don't really want her to come in and get her stuff sorted out with us in her bed. You could get your coffee finished and join me in the shower though...?" She drew on her cigarette and looked at me with a questioning look on her face.

"I'd love to, you finish your cigarette while I finish my coffee and have a couple of mouthfuls of this toast and I'll come and scrub your filthy body clean..."

She laughed and said in a passable May West accent "Lover, it ain't my body that's filthy, that would be my mind, and there ain't enough soap in the world to scrub that clean!"

I smiled and said "I'm surprised you know who Mae West is."

"The power of video...I think Mum has every movie she made, and Carey Grant, Humphrey Bogart and Marilyn Monroe...I was brought up on black and white movies. Probably one of the reasons I smoke, I've always associated smoking with sexy, glamorous, Holywood stars, from my earliest happy memories of sitting on the sofa on wet Sunday afternoons watching TV with my Mum."

We chatted like that until I had finished my toast and coffee, then I got out of bed and stretched. Chrissy reached out and ran her hand down the taught muscles of my back and backside. "Mmm, nice bum!" she said. She moved her finger to a scar on my waist, about an inch long and quite prominent as it had not started its healing process in the best conditions.

"Did you get this when you were in the Army?" She asked.

"I was in the Navy, and yes, a piece of flying metal caused that before it hit my friend in the chest. His scar is a lot more impressive than mine."

Chrissy looked puzzled "Mum said you were a soldier."

"Royal Marine, much better than soldiers! I'll have to talk to your Mum and explain the difference, I can't have her putting round the nasty rumour that I was in the Army! I'm going for a shower, coming?"

"Oh I do hope so!" she replied with a glint in her eye. "Lead on soldier boy."

We spent twenty slippery, fun minutes in the shower. We must have tried every position possible in a shower cubicle, all the time laughing and slipping, some positions were very good and we stayed like that for a couple of minutes, enjoying the sensation, others we could not hold because there was insufficient space or we were too slippery to hold onto each other, and once, while I was trying to enter her while we faced each other and she stood on the sides of the shower tray, I began to get cramp in my calf which Chrissy found very funny and I ended up laughing with her while I stretched my leg out.

Chrissy kissed me and said "I'm going to get dressed, see you in a bit. Got to leave a little bit of your energy for my Mum...she will have missed you!" and with that she was gone, grabbing a towel from the rail and blowing me a kiss as she left.

12