Lucky at Summer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take off your clothes," Amanda requested in a dusky voice.

She got off the couch and lay on one of the beds while Mike stripped. She parted her legs when he joined her letting him slip between them. He moved to enter her and she placed her calves on his hips. Mike eased his cock head into Amanda's slippery slit.

"Are you taking something?"

"I'm on the pill," she whispered softly into his ear, happy he had asked. "Just fuck me with that big cock of yours.

Mike began stroking and her pussy seemed to get wetter and wetter. In short order, he found himself balls deep.

"Oh god," Mike said, "your pussy feels so nice.

"Oh shit!" exclaimed Amanda feeling her cunt split in two. "You've got the biggest dick I've ever had. You make me feel so good."

Mike began stroking like Molly had taught him: Three shallow then one deep. He kept a steady upward pressure with his hard rod causing a drag on Amanda's clit with every thrust and withdrawal. His movements enflamed Amanda and her words enflamed him.

"That's it Mike. Yes! Yes, that's so good. Yeah, fuck me with your big cock. Fuck it, Mike! Oh baby, you're going to make me come! That's IT! THAT'S IT!! THAT'S FUCKING IT!!! I'M CUMMING, OH GOD, OH FUCK ME!!"

Amanda's slutty mouth pulled Mike along to orgasm with her. He grunted out his climax wordlessly, preferring to hear Amanda shout the dirtiest words uncontrollably.

The young lovers lay side by side on their backs recovering. Amanda moved first, propping her head up with one hand and stroking Mike's chest with the other. With her hand and her mouth, she easily coaxed a second hard on from Mike. Climbing on top, she played cowgirl and rode him to a second orgasm for both of them before the young couple fell into a deep sleep.

From the mind mists of deep sleep, Mike heard a knocking sound. He was aware of Amanda stirring next to him. He opened his eyes and watched as she pulled the shirt she'd worn last night over her nakedness. He was faced away from the door so he didn't see her open it. But he did hear Abby's voice.

"Is Mike here?"