Lucky Number 28

Story Info
The story of how a dirty little slut just couldn't stop comin.
1.1k words
4.18
27.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

************************************************

Hey Readers!

This is my first story ever posted on this site so I hope you enjoy! It is written like a journal entry about an experience with my Dom and in this case one filled with a lot cumming!

Please give me any feedback, comments, rankings, etc. as I would love to improve to please you and my Dom even more! Enjoy! With Love, SMT

***********************************************

Just finished an intense session with my Master and I can barely breath, my body is still trembling. He made me cum twenty eight times in one hour, I've never experienced anything like this...

The session started as it oftn does, with me kneeling before him, working his cock slowly at first, from tip to base. I can't help it but love the look that appears on his face as his thick cock disappears into my mouth. Hungrily, I gain speed and force, to the point where my face is slamming into the base of his cock. He grabs me, one hand in my hair and the other tight around my neck and guides my head forcefully and precisely the way he wants it to go--fast, hard and deep. That lovely, thick drool that is produced from deep in the back of the throat begins building up in my mouth and I struggle to breathe. He pulls my head off his cock so he can see the spit hanging from my mouth and hear my gasps for air. Then back on again.

"Make My Cock disappear, whore! Do it now! Oh, yeah, that's the way you whore."

Oh god how I love doing this. I love being used this way. It makes my cunt wet and throbbing for attention. I love having a raw throat and scratchy voice and knowing that it is the result of having Master's thick cock down my throat.

I continue with my face between his legs, working his cock with all my skill. I alternate between taking his cock completely and licking his balls, swirling my tongue in circles on that most sensitive spot. I did this over and over, drawing my head back to come up for air and show him the ribbons of thick, sticky drool; the kind that only develops when a man is probing the back of your throat.

Looking up at him through tears, his cock is pressed up against my windpipe, my tongue darting around his balls. He looked down at me and said those magic words: "you are such a whore!"

He spoke them with gusto, with admiration, with pride. Those five little words made me feel so accomplished and successful as a submissive. I will take him as far as he wants to go. Those five little words made me beam. Just remembering him saying those five words makes me wet as I write this, just as it makes a wicked grin spread across my face. I am such a whore, his whore, and I absolutely positively unabashedly love it.

I came five times sucking him off and it was heavenly. But I'd been warned that I owe him twenty orgasms. He stopped me sucking and told me to lay on my back and play with my tits, as he stood over me stroking his big thick cock, telling me how much of a slut I am, making me beg for his cock. I came five more times without even touching me; he has this effect on me. I can cum on command now, something that I never thought possible. How does this man know my body better than I do? He laughs at how easily I cum, trembling underneath him.

At this point I did not know how much more I could take. But coldly, almost business like he moves us to the kitchen table, I'm instructed to bend over and spread my legs wide. Grinning to myself as I think about his cock head teasing my ass but he comes up behind me and lays his belt on the table.

"How many times can you slap that little asshole before you cum, you slut?" he asked with an evil smile playing on his lips.

"Hmmm four" I whisper back, I want his cock so bad, I keep begging but he stays strong not listening. It's in these moments that I thoroughly love him.

I'm laid out before him begging and pleading for his cock and he looks me in the eye's says "SMT!" and I fall silent, knowing he has everything under control.

I'm his completely and he brings me so much pleasure, more than I ever knew possible. He demands I slap on my asshole eight times with his belt, slowly he counts of each one as I complete it. He praised me for being his good little whore and I came seven more times! I'm almost embarrassed at how easy it is for him to make me cum.

My body is getting weak and I tell him I don't think I can take much more. "Sarah, you'll take more, I haven't even started with you. You want me in that cunt, don't you girl?"

Hearing him speak like that I have no choice, I am feeling an overwhelming need to be used by Master. I need to please him. I want him to use me like a fuck toy. I want him to ravage me. I want him to pump his seed into my cunt; I want to feel it leak out of me. I need to be taken. Once again, I'm begging him to fuck me hard. Thankfully he obliges.

As his swollen cock filled me to my depths, he rubbed my swollen clit with his fingers. I begged him to rub harder and he generously granted my wish. I came in wave after wave of pure bliss. At one point, his fingers gave me such a powerful clit climax that my hips stopped and I simply quivered under his touch. Again and again I came as he fucked me hard, my heart beating in my chest so loudly I was sure he could hear it. Ten times I came on his cock! I begged him to stop as I thought I could take no more and yet my legs stayed clamped around his perfect body as if I never wanting him to leave.

Finally he was ready to cum and I wanted to cum with him. My twenty-eighth orgasm of the hour came hard with his first. I felt so small under his strong body as his cum flooding me, my hands around his neck to bring him closer to me.

Kissing my cheek he whispers, "You're my perfect little slut".