Lucy

Story Info
Her slide into the grasp of a Master and His pet.
5.9k words
4.48
59.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy looked at the clock and hurried into the bath, letting the water run hot, so that it reddened her skin. The steam swirled and caught in her hair as she bent, lathering her legs with shaving foam… she paused, and ran her hands over her slit as well, coating it with creamy white foam. Carefully, she skimmed the razor over her soft skin, holding to the contours of her legs, and then she gently plunged her fingers between her labia, shaving her pussy smooth with quick strokes of the sharp blade.

She rinsed the foam off of her body, the sponge lingering between her legs, as she felt herself tremble slightly with anticipation. She was going to dinner at her friend Vanessa’s house, and, while she was looking forward to seeing her friend, a large part of her thought about Him, Vanessa’s boyfriend, who regarded her from icy blue eyes whenever they met. She felt completely intimidated, yet drawn to him from the core of her being… his look made her feel special and filthy at the same time, and she found herself dreaming of him at night.

Lucy rinsed the strawberry shampoo from her hair and stepped from the bathtub. She vigorously rubbed herself with a towel, feeling the dry prickly terrycloth abrade the tender skin between her legs, and stroked lotion over her legs and her ass. She slipped into a light dress, the straps barely holding the flowing cloth over her bountiful breasts. Her nipples poked insistently at the fabric as she bent to slip on her white cotton panties, and as she brushed her long, black hair, still damp. She checked her reflection in the mirror, pausing to dab her lips with some reddish lipstick.

Running late, she stopped only to get a bottle of wine from the store downtown, ignoring the sets of eyes that leered at her bare legs. Standing on the steps of Vanessa’s house, her damp hair dripping strawberry-scented droplets, and clutching a bottle of chardonnay, she breathed in deeply and pressed the doorbell.

A minute passed, and Vanessa arrived at the door, dressed in a short black leather dress, spiked heels and a collar. Her blonde hair was neatly tied behind her in a ponytail. Lucy looked at her enviously, taking in her petite figure, her perky breasts pushed up by the dress, her tiny waist, her lanky legs… Lucy sighed and stepped over the threshold, looking around curiously.

“Thanks for inviting me over, Van…” she started in shyly, letting Vanessa take the bottle from her hands and lead her to the table. She sat, obediently, allowing herself to enjoy Vanessa’s hospitality. They chatted and giggled, and Lucy stood up to help Vanessa, feeling more comfortable helping than being waited on.

The clock struck seven. Vanessa stood up and ran to the door, where she kneeled, her thighs spread wide, jutting her sweet little breasts out towards the door. Lucy stared, not comprehending.

“Wha…?” her rouge lips dropped open, her large brown eyes riveted to her friend, as a key turned in the door. It opened, and He walked in. He stopped, placing his hand on Vanessa’s head, and regarded Lucy’s shock with a cool delight. He chuckled, and motioned for Vanessa to stand. He kissed her softly and said, “hello, little one”, a soft smile tugging at his lips.

He led Vanessa by the hand to the table, where she pulled out a chair at the head of the table and waited for him to sit. She ran to the kitchen and emerged, smiling and eyes lowered, a silver tray in her hands. She walked gracefully, bringing him a drink set on a white linen napkin, with a rose laid across the white field for effect. She kneeled before him, offering it up, as if to a king. He took the glass, tasted it and nodded to her, smiling. “Thank you, pet.”

Lucy watched all with widening eyes… she sat down, almost automatically, to his left… she poured herself a glass of wine and drank eagerly, feeling it warm her tummy and ease her tension.

“Lucy, you’ve met James before, haven’t you?” Vanessa started, looking to ease her friend’s discomfort. Lucy nodded.

James looked at Vanessa sharply, and she closed her mouth and went back to the kitchen to finish preparing dinner. He ignored Lucy for a minute, savoring his drink. He then set it down, and looked at her, his blue eyes piercing her soul.

“You are curious, aren’t you?” he asked.

Lucy nodded.

He moved his face close to hers, his breath warm upon her lips, and peered into her eyes. “Hmmmm,” he said. He read her mind, turning over her deepest thoughts like pages in a cheap novel. He saw the submissive that lurked, hidden behind what his Van called a “brilliant mind”, and he wanted to see more of it, because it would amuse him.

Vanessa served dinner, elegantly setting forth platters of food, and Lucy ate sparingly, concentrating more on the wine and James’s words. Vanessa watched her, somewhat apprehensive at first, but relaxing as she saw her friend become involved in her Master’s words. Lucy skated through dessert, not touching it, her cheeks flushed and her eyes sparkling. Perhaps it was from the wine, but they all suspected it was something else. James’s words laced the group together, and Vanessa lounged, occasionally interjecting with an illustrative point. Lucy sat, rapt.

His flow of speech paused. He stroked his sub’s hair thoughtfully and looked into the distance.

Lucy, suddenly uncomfortable again, began to gather the dishes from the table to bring them to the sink. Vanessa snapped awake from her own reverie and began to stand and help her friend clear the table. James motioned for her to sit, and watched Lucy work, appreciating her form showing the thin fabric of her dress.

Lucy stood at the sink, her face warm and pink, and looked into the dark window in front of her. She saw His reflection behind her, and turned to look at Him.

James smiled coolly, looking almost evil. He stepped close to her, pinning her against the counter. He whispered into her ear, “get on your knees, girl”. The hairs on her neck stood on end and she complied, dropping to her knees, her face level with His fly, the outline of His cock beginning to press against the fabric of His pants.

James chuckled, and stroked her long hair. “Nicely done, lovely lucy,” He said, His voice almost a purr. “Would you like to see My dungeon?”

Lucy’s heart almost stopped in her chest, and her mouth went very dry. She swallowed, hard, and said, her voice a waver, “yes, please.”

James wrapped her tresses in His hand and gave a tug. “When you address Me, little slut, you will call me, Sir. Is that clear?”

In the course of a few seconds, Lucy panicked, then embraced her fate. She looked at the floor, barely able to speak, and forced out the word, “Yes.”

James yanked her hair harder, so that she cried out in pain and surprise. “What did I say?” he intoned.

“Yes, Sir.” Lucy said. “Yes, Sir.”

“Good girl,” He smiled. “Let’s go.”

James took her hand and led her down the basement steps, into a dimly lit room. Lucy waited for her eyes to adjust and looked around in surprise and horror. Hoops and pulleys and bars filled the room, in a jumble she did not understand. A tall cabinet stood at one end of the room, foreboding. On top of it sat His crop. He picked it up, swishing it through the air, and held it in His hand as He spoke to her.

“Kneel. Good. Now, do you remember our discussion of safe words?” Upon her nod, He continued, “Our safe word shall be “red”, as in the stop light. But there is another word you should remember, and that is “yellow”, for caution. you will use this word when you are not sure you can take what is happening, so that I know to slow down. I will still go forward, mind you, because fear and limitations are only to be overcome. But I will be, er, ‘gentler’ then I would have been previously. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Good girl”, He said. Her light heartened with His praise, and she looked up at Him. “Are you sure you want to do this?” He asked.

“Yes, Sir.”

James gently ran the tip of the crop down her cheek, leaning down to look into her eyes, probing her. “You are meant to serve, lucy,” He said, “I knew that the moment I saw you. I think you will feel everything click into place, and soon you will wonder why you hadn’t begun sooner. I ask you again: are you sure you want to do this?”

Lucy nodded, alarmed at the moisture growing between her legs with the caress of His instrument. Zillions of thoughts collided in her head, but the chaos began to orchestrate itself around the singularity. Him.

“Get undressed, girl”, He said.

Lucy looked up, surprised. “But, Sir,” she said, the title rolling off her tongue naturally, “what about Vanessa?”

James laughed at her. She shrank beneath it, as He chuckled. “You stupid slut,” He said. “Vanessa belongs to me. She has no say as to what I do. And you… when I tell you to do something, I do not want to hear anything except ‘yes, Sir’, or this crop will not feel quite so delicate upon your skin.”

“Yes, Sir.” Lucy slipped the straps of the dress over her shoulder, letting it fall. She stood, exposed, her breasts heavy on her chest.

James looked at her panties disdainfully. “When you come back… and I say ‘when’, not ‘if’… you will not wear underwear. They are hateful and inconvenient. If I catch you wearing underwear in My presence again, I will gag you with them and take My crop to your ass… understood?”

“Yes, Sir.” Blushing, Lucy slid her panties down, over her hips, thighs, knees and calves. Stepping out of them, she bent to pick up her clothes. James stood and admired her curves, the full yet firm roundness of her ass, the gentle toned muscle of her thighs. “She will be a great sub,” He thought, His mind racing with things to try on her. He admonished Himself to go slowly. He did not want to frighten her away.

Lucy stood, painfully aware of Him appraising her body. His sharp blue eyes took in it all: her flushed cheeks, her erect nipples, and the moisture beginning to glisten at the edges of her freshly shaved slit.

He walked around her, still stroking her with His crop. “Stand tall, legs shoulder-width apart”, He’d command, tapping her legs apart with it. He used it to lift her chin. “You will keep your head up proudly, girl, but your eyes on the floor.”

“Yes, Sir.” She followed His orders, thrusting her chest forward. It felt alien and natural to her at the same time, and she was surprised to feel herself becoming more and more excited. She shifted, almost unconsciously, to feel the friction against her throbbing clit.

James caught the movement and looked at her, with a derisive grin. “Oh, I see… you’re a little slut, are you? Well, then… I have uses for little sluts. And places for them, too…” He motioned to her to follow Him to the far corner of the room, where a bar hung from the ceiling, with two metal hoops attached. Two hoops of the same size protruded from the floor. He set His strong hands on either side of her shoulders, guiding her between them. “Wait here.”

He turned His back and walked towards the cabinet, the echo of His boots hitting the floor sounding softly off of the walls. Lucy followed His every movement, trembling with anticipation. She watched as He opened the cabinet, tried to make out the objects that lined the shelves. He removed a black box, and, holding it in both hands, turned to look at her.

He set the box down on a nearby table, and removed the lid. Lucy strained to see inside, but He blocked her vision. He turned to look at her, a smile tugging on the corner of His mouth. “You will find out soon enough, little one.”

Lucy watched as He removed a red leather collar from the box and showed it to her. “See this collar, lucy?” He asked.

Lucy nodded.

“When you enter My dungeon, you will wear this collar, signifying your submission to Me. You are free to remove it any time, and leave. Do you understand?” He looked into her doe brown eyes searchingly.

“Yes, Sir.”

“Good”, He said, turning back to the box and pulling out a set of cuffs. He held the leather strip up to her nose. “Smell that, slut?” He said, “you will come to love and fear that smell.” He chuckled darkly to Himself as He bent, tightening a cuff around each ankle and clipping them to the rings in the floor. He stood back, admiring the red slashes against her lightly tanned skin, and pulled two matching wrist cuffs from the black box. He buckled them to her wrists and clipped them to the bar suspended from the ceiling, so that she was spread in an X. He walked around her body slowly, picking up His crop again and tapping it against His palm.

Lucy trembled under His piercing blue eyes, as He appraised every inch of her body. He slid His crop over her smooth skin… across her cheek, down her neck… He gently tapped her nipple as it pointed up at Him, erect with longing, begging to be touched. He ran the tip of His crop down her abdomen, poking it between her legs.

“Hmmmm. Let Me see…” He mumbled to Himself thoughtfully as He placed the end against her labia, parting them to reveal her inner secrets. He noted the glistening of desire on her enflamed inner lips and her throbbing clit straining against its hood. “Oh, you are a little slut, aren’t you?” He growled into her ear, as He stroked the back of her thigh with the tip of His crop.

Lucy heard Him set down the crop, pop the top of a bottle and squirt out some of the contents. She strained to turn her head to see what He is doing, but He grabbed both sides of her head and roughly pointed her face straight ahead. “Do not move unless I tell you to, slut,” He snapped. He set one hand on her ass and began to massage it roughly, pulling at the skin with His fingers.

“Tell Me, lucy. Have you ever let anybody ass-fuck you?” He asked.

Lucy nodded. “Yes, Sir.”

“Such a dirty, nasty whore you are.” He tsk-tsk’ed and ran His finger, coated in lube, over her puckered hole. He tested with one finger, probing gently. “Oh, but it’s been a while… you’re a dried-up dirty, nasty whore.” He jammed a second finger into her ass, as she whimpered. “This will not do… I’ll never get My cock in there…” He twisted His fingers about cruelly, causing her to moan and pull at her restraints. “Stand still, bitch”, He growled.

Lucy watched as He returned once again to the black box, but He kept His back to her, so that she could not see what He held in His hand. He walked behind her. She heard the rustle of fabric. He blindfolded her, and she began to panic, flailing wildly.

He set His hand in the small of her back. “Ssssshhh, little one” He purred into her ear. She began to calm, when she heard the squirt of more lube. She tried to ignore the throbbing in her cunt, and the moisture that was beginning to drip out onto her thighs. She ached to be filled, and the feeling was intensified in her blindness. She squirmed under His hand, and again felt pressure at the opening of her anus.

He worked the plug in slowly, giving her time to relax around its bulk before coaxing it further in. As the thickest part of the toy entered her, the rest followed. Lucy swallowed hard, adapting to the intrusion. He smiled, behind her. “Good girl.” He murmured. “Now I have a surprise for you.”

Lucy heard His footfalls move away from her. The door at the top of the stairs creaked open and the click of heels moving down the steps. She stiffened, nervous. She was vulnerable, totally exposed and open. She shivered, terrible images of violation and humiliation rushing behind her eyes. Goosebumps pricked her skin as she squirmed uncomfortably, her clit throbbing even more insistently with each image she conjured.

James chuckled to Himself. “See, My pet,” He whispered, out of Lucy’s earshot. It’s the gift you never knew you needed.” Vanessa’s eyes widened as she peered at Lucy’s body splayed before them. She paced around her figure, taking in her large round breasts, the nipples pointing outward, straining, and the soft curve of her ass. Vanessa stopped, contemplating the fevered red of Lucy’s pussy spread before her, slick with excitement. She smiled.

“Oh, thank You, Master,” she whispered.

James motioned Vanessa towards the black box and turned to Lucy. “Lucy, I want you to meet one of My dearest friends. You are to call her ‘Ma’am’. I will be sharing you with Her, slut, because I want to.”

Lucy trembled, listening to the heels click against the floor and activity as the cabinet doors opened and closed again, and Someone rifled through the box nearby.

Vanessa watched as James selected a paddle from His cabinet, deliberating for some time. Suddenly realizing that it was not meant for her, for once, She grinned evilly and pulled Her brand new strap-on from the box. She belted it around her waist and thighs, Her own cunt moistening as She thought of things to do to Their little sub. Her eyes followed James as He positioned Himself behind Lucy. She watched, her fingertips stroking the dildo distractedly.

“Now lucy,” James said, “I am going to paddle your ass until it is pink. No, you’ve done nothing wrong, but that is of no consequence. I am doing it for the sole purpose that it will please Me.”

“Yes, Sir.”

James looked at Lucy’s ass, admiring the smooth, unblemished globes. He raised His paddle, aimed, and set the flat end against her virgin flesh in a test stroke. Lucy raised her head at the new sensation. He drew His arm back, and smacked her left cheek, the sound of the paddle against flesh drowned out by Lucy’s surprised scream of pain. She reared her head, and howled, tears coming to the corners of her eyes as the leather-covered wood made an impression of His dominance on her ass and drove the butt plug deeper within her. He drew His arm back again. Vanessa bit Her lip, excited.

“Slut,” He snarled at Lucy, “if you scream like that again, I’ll have to gag you, too. Do you want that?”

Lucy composed herself. “No, Sir” Then, “Yellow!”

James looked at her and said, “yellow, huh?” He ran His hand over her ass, slowly, reaching down and probing Lucy’s engorged labia with His fingers. She trembled with pleasure. James chuckled derisively. “Yes, I’m sure you want Me to slow down… you bitch, I’ve never felt a wetter cunt than the slut cunt before Me now. Typical. Damp eyes, drenched cunt. You’d probably love it if I gagged you, too, My filthy whore.”

He stood up straight and readied Himself to strike her again. Lucy tensed her muscles, anticipating the blast of feeling against her bottom, but still jumped as His paddle bit at her ass. She bit her lip, avoiding the urge to scream, and squirmed, fruitlessly trying to avoid His blows, her clit screaming at her in a different manner altogether.

Vanessa took Her strap-on into Her fingers, breathing in deeply, drawing up her inner power. “Slut,” Vanessa intoned in a loud, powerful voice, causing Lucy to jump, rattling the chains suspending the bar from which she hung. “Do you want My prick, slut?” She kicked a stepstool in front of the girl, and put one foot upon it, Her stiletto heel clicking authoritatively.

“Yes, Ma’am,” Lucy managed to squeak out, before stifling another cry.

“Good…” purred Vanessa, as she rubbed the dildo against Lucy’s glistening slit. Lucy moaned, then cried out in ecstasy as Vanessa entered her. Lucy’s eyes widened in pleasure as Vanessa’s cock rubbed against the butt plug inside her, separated by only a thin wall.

James watched His pet admiringly, moving to the side of the women as they copulated, breasts bouncing and thighs tensing. His cock swelled even further, and He positioned Himself so that He could watch and paddle the girl at the same time.

He struck, Lucy moaned, and Vanessa entered her, and again. He struck, she writhed, and Vanessa thrust her strap-on deep into the girl’s hole. The Master and His sub began to work together in rhythm, thrusting and smacking, thrust-smack. Lucy’s breathing quickened and she began to moan uncontrollably. Stepping back, James motioned for Vanessa to stop.

12