Lucy Loves Her Granny!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was hoping there wouldn't be anyone I knew in the restaurant and I was lucky. It was actually in a hotel, and most of the other diners were holidaymakers; none of the waiting staff seemed to be locals either. We had a wonderful meal and I plied Gran with drink. After all the cash I'd spent that day I'd be dining on baked beans on toast back in London for a month, but what the hell. Right through dinner I continued to play Luis the randy Latin lover, flirting outrageously with Gran, lightly stroking her arm with my fingertips, and making lots of suggestive double-entendres. She loved it, giggling with pleasure right through the meal and playing the would-be seducee right back at me. We got a few stares, this elderly lady being wooed by an attractive man clearly decades younger than her, but neither of us cared.

As we finished our post-meal brandy the waiters cleared a small space in the middle of the floor and music started playing. I stood and held my hand out to Gran and said, "Darling Mayflower, will you do me the honour of dancing with me?" She gave me a beautiful smile, stood, slightly unsteadily, and accompanied me. Two or three other couples were already dancing, and as Sade's Smooth Operator began to play I held my grandmother close and we began to shuffle around the floor. Her ample bosom was pressed into my chest, her cleavage a sight to behold, her thighs rubbed against mine with each step, and I began to feel as randy as fuck. When I'd started this I hadn't been at all sure how far I'd take my play-acting; that was the moment when I decided I was going to take it as far as Gran would let me.

As the music ended, Gran kissed me lightly on the cheek and whispered, "Thank you Luis, this has been the best evening I've had in years." We took another taxi back to the cottage, and she nestled into the crook of my arm. I could feel my nipples straining against my bra just from thinking about Gran. She smiled up at me, her eyes shining, and without thinking I bent my head and pressed my lips to hers, and tried to ease my tongue between them. She pulled away and gave me a long hard stare, and for a moment I thought I'd blown it; then, to my relief and surprise, she sank back into the kiss, and opened her mouth to me. I explored her mouth gently with my tongue, knowing it was the first real kiss she'd had in 20 years. When we finally came up for air she snuggled even closer to me, and murmured, "Mmm, you're a good kisser Luis."

Buoyed up by the moment, I murmured back, "I am good at lots of other things too." I felt Gran's shoulders shake as she giggled silently into my chest.

When we arrived home Gran nipped to the loo and I slipped off my jacket and bow tie and made her a cup of tea. When she saw it she sank down beside me on the sofa and said, "Ooh, thanks Luis, that looks lovely."

Glad to hear she was still playing my game, I slipped my arm around her shoulders and pulled her to me, husking, "And now, my beautiful May queen, I make love to you." With that I kissed her, again stroking my tongue around hers. We smooched for maybe a minute, but I sensed she was ill at ease and let her pull away.

Not meeting my gaze, she mumbled, "Lucy, I think we've gone a bit too far, we should..."

I was horrified that she was about to say we had to stop. I hadn't meant it to go that far, but now I'd got so close, and I wanted to go the rest of the way. I've never had any hang-ups about the idea of incest between consenting adults, and if I'd been a bloke I'd have had a hard-on by then which would have burst my fly! In a desperate bid to salvage the situation I took her chin in my hand, turned her face to me, and told her sternly, "I tell you, Lucy, she is not here, only Luis, and he will not be denied his prize." Before she could respond further I fell on her, my tongue raping her mouth as I pushed her back on the sofa and lay on top of her. Her eyes widened in shock, but I slipped a hand through the wide armhole of her dress, straight into her big bra, and began to roll an engorged nipple between my thumb and forefinger. She gasped into my mouth at that and her eyes widened still further, but after a few seconds they fluttered closed and she moaned softly with pleasure. Pressing home my advantage, with my free hand I pulled her dress up – she actually lifted her legs to help me – and began to press my thigh against the gusset of her knickers, making her moan even louder.

I slowly ended the kiss, and Gran, looking a little dazed, gazed up at me and, to my immense relief, whispered, "So, Luis, what happens now?"

I gave her my wide smile again and, still playing with her nipple, replied, "I tell you, now I make mad, crazy love to you." I would have been quite happy to do so there on the sofa, but my gut did a somersault of joy as she struggled to her feet, took my hand and led me along the corridor to her bedroom. I watched her as she slowly, seductively, removed her clothes, revealing first her big tits with their thimble-sized brown nipples, then her slim thighs, with a wispy bush of grey-black hair nestling between them. Then my grandmother lay on her bed and stretched her arms above her naked body, offering herself to me. Bloody hell, I nearly came there and then!

I stammered, "Er, Luis will return in a moment, my darling." Then I backed out of the room, tore off my clothes and retrieved my special toy: a thick, realistically-shaped eight-inch dildo, pendulous balls hanging down, with a second head which I eased into my damp pussy as I strapped the monster around my midriff.

The last time I'd walked into a bedroom wearing something like that the girl I was with had nearly pissed herself laughing. Gran didn't: here eye bulged, her jaw dropped, and she whispered, "Jesus Christ Luc, er, Luis."

I walked slowly towards her, swaying my hips and running my hand up and down the shaft suggestively. Raising my eyebrows at her, I murmured, "So what do you think, my little May flower – you want to dance on the end of Luis's big cock?"

Any worries my gran had had about the morality of sexual intercourse with her own granddaughter had long since been forgotten. Licking her lips in anticipation, her eyes locked between my legs, she muttered, "Oh Christ, yes."

I joined her on the bed and pulled her into my arms, revelling I the feel of her big, soft boobs squashing against mine. We kissed for a few minutes as I squeezed a tit and flicked the nipple, then I kissed my way down her throat and lovingly sucked a nipple into my mouth. She clearly enjoyed it, groaning and pushing her chest at me, but it was obvious what she wanted; her fingers raced up and down the dildo as if it was a real live prick. I wasn't objecting, the effect of that was to wiggle the second head inside me around, starting a fire in my gut. I thought I'd better prepare her pussy for its first fuck in nearly 20 years, but I needn't have worried – when I slipped my hand down there it felt like an undersea volcano. I twirled my fingers around in her for a few minutes, making her sob with pleasure, then moved the cock into position between her legs.

The moment she felt the head of the shaft pressing against her cunny lips she rammed her hips down onto it, forcing it inside her, and causing her to gasp with a mixture of pleasure and pain. I took it easy at first, sliding it into her slowly and gently. She wriggled her hips and began to relax into it, and I gradually increased the speed and strength of my strokes. Gran raised her knees, her feet flat on the bed, and began to pant and race her tongue around her lips. I moved onto my knees, my thighs pressed beneath her bum, to give me maximum access, and leaned forward to knead her gorgeous tits as I fucked her. At the same time the smaller dick inside me was rubbing gloriously against my clit, giving me the most wonderful warm feelings right through my body.

Gran's panting became louder and louder, until it started to turn into whimpers, then little yelps. Finally, she pushed her hips hard at me and literally screamed as her legs shot out straight either side of me and she sat upright and gripped my shoulders, sobbing as she came for the first time in years. She was understandably quite emotional afterwards, and I held her to me and kissed her tears away, crying myself, until she calmed down. Then I whispered, "So, you like being fucked by Luis?"

Only a few days earlier, I had been shocked to hear my granny say 'shithole'. Now I chuckled with delight as she replied, "Oh God yes, I fucking love it." We cuddled some more, and I got to chew on those glorious tits again, before I arranged her on all fours and fucked her from behind, gripping her hips and slamming the cock into her. She had another wailing climax but I kept going until I came too, a strength-sapping, shuddering release that took me by surprise with its force. Then we fell asleep, locked tight in each other's arms.

I was awoken by a shaft of sunlight through the curtains. It took me a moment to realise that the previous night hadn't just been an amazing erotic dream, then I looked up to see Gran looming naked over me. She kissed me lightly on the lips and whispered, with incredible tenderness, "Hello lover."

I gasped as she trailed her fingertips lightly across my belly. Seeing a twinkle in her eye, I grinned and murmured, "Hey, Mayfly, you want Luis to give you another nice fuck?"

I started to reach for the dildo, on the floor by the bed, but she stopped me. She kissed me again, stroked a strand of hair from my forehead, and said softly, "I don't want to be fucked by Luis this morning. I want to make love with Lucy."

I think it took us both by surprise when I burst into tears! I pulled her to me and sobbed, "Oh Gran, I love you so much."

She licked the tears off my cheeks and smiled. "I love you too my sweet darling."

I rolled her on her back and kissed her long and hard. She kissed me back with equal passion, and our tongues duelled for supremacy. Then she chuckled deep in her throat as I shifted my lips down to her boob and twirled my fingers in her sparse pubic hair. I was determined to show my grandmother what lesbian love was all about. I sucked on each of her breasts in turn, enjoying the texture of those oh-so chewable nipples, then trailed my tongue down towards her belly button. She was already panting from my fingers playing in and out of her cunt, but she gasped when she realised where I was going. "Oh god, oh god, no-one's ever...not even my Roger."

Hearing that I knew I had to make it special for her. Her pussy lips looked a little pink and swollen from the hammering 'Luis' had given them. I licked and nibbled at her inner thighs until her hips were lifting off the bed with anticipation; then she screamed as I thrust my tongue inside her pussy. I lapped at Gran's juices, stroking her lips with one hand while with the fingers of the other I tweaked her clit. That drove her wild and she started jumping about on the bed so much I had to release her cunny lips to hold her down. I think she had the first multiple orgasm of her life, and I savoured the taste of the richer juices which flooded into her pussy. She sank back into the bed, exhausted, and panted, "Fucking hell, I've never felt like this before. It's like I'm in orbit!"

She slept for a while after that, and I brought her toast and orange juice in bed. We got up then and showered and dressed, but we were both like teenagers in our first love affair. We could barely keep our hands off each other all day, and we couldn't wait to go to bed again early in the evening. After a long, loving snog, both caressing each other's bodies, Gran took the initiative, dropping her mouth onto one of my small boobs and nibbling my tiny nipple. I reached down and squeezed her tits rhythmically, then I felt a surge of excitement as she stroked a finger along my shaved pussy. She did it a few more times, actually teasing me, before at last she pushed first one, then another finger deep inside me, and began to fuck me with them. I was so turned on by the whole situation that I came in seconds, but my new lover carried on finger-fucking me until I'd cum several more times.

I stayed another three days, and we spent more time in bed than out of it. When I left I think Gran had mixed feelings: she was going to miss me in her bed, but she really needed a few days of rest and relaxation to recover! Our last night together was the most special. I was happily slurping away at her pussy, at the same time reaming a finger up her anal canal, which I'd discovered really turned her on, when I felt her pulling at my waist. Understanding what she meant, but not quite believing it, I scooted round until my thighs were either side of her head, my pussy suspended inches from her face. I shivered in anticipation as I felt her hot breath on me, then a moment later the tip of her tongue wormed its way between my pussy lips. I came instantly, and buried my entire face inside her, pleasuring her with tongue, teeth, nose, fingers, anything I could use to increase her arousal and encourage her to do the same for me. Gran was obviously a novice at oral sex, but she was a quick learner and before the night was out, with my tuition, she was giving me the most fantastic licking I'd had in a long time.

Now of course, I'm back in London, in my final year at uni. I stay with Gran every holiday – I never see my parents anymore. Obviously I still sleep with other girls, but I enjoy sex with my granny the most. I don't think I could ever live in that godforsaken little town again, but I won't have to. Gran's talking about selling up and moving back to London, which will mean we can see each other and sleep together as often as we like.

There's one final postscript to this story. I did a bit of research and found that, surprisingly, Miss Simpkins from the secretarial college is still alive. She's in her 80s now, and in a private nursing home. I've spoken to her on the phone and she's still got all her marbles, and sounds as if she's a dirty-minded old cow with it. I don't know if at her age she'd still enjoy a nice young tongue up her pussy, but I'm going to offer it. After all, it's thanks to her that I'm having so much fun with my dear old granny these days!

12