Lucy May Gets Pissed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt dog tired so I took a cat nap and came back ready for Three O'clock when Lucie-May had to finish her stint.

Saskia came with me, I removed the lumber across the door frame and we counted down the seconds until we released Lucie-May, I undid her belts, wearing rubber gloves of course, and when she was released I put a collar and leash on her and gave her a tug, she stayed stock still so I gave her a decent yank and she started moving.

There were a dozen or so businessmen waiting for their seminar when I dragged the filthy stinking, agonised, blinded sub human that had been Lucie-May past them, her catheter still spilling piss as she walked, and then I dragged her down the rock strewn path towards the stream that flowed down waterfalls to a little lake or big pond. She yelped incoherently through her ring gag.

"You lying bitch." I whispered. as we walked.

We got to the pond, there was a ten foot waterfall dropping in it so I made her walk down the stream bed, I unhitched the leash and kicked her ass as she sort of groped her way with her arms still bound to her sides until she just slipped right over the water fall.

She splashed like some freakish albino monkey, stooping real awkward and falling real awkward.

I dived right in as well, and pinned her on the bottom for three minutes nearly until my lungs were bursting then I dragged her to the surface.

She had quit breathing, I thought of mouth to mouth but there was no way I was putting my mouth where all that piss had gone so I slapped her around some till she started breathing.

Saskia came and undid some valve thing on the Catheter and dragged it right out of Lucy-May and she handed me some shampoo.

"Clean the bitch up, ok." she said.

I used a whole tube of shampoo and then Allie brought some mouthwash, and I made the bitch drink most of it gargling with it first, and then finally I yanked the ring gag out.

"Is it over Uncle Ryan?"

"No, just starting sweetness." I said, but she looked kind of available so I opened her snatch wide with my fingers letting cold water right inside her. "Oohh, thats."

"What bitch?" I asked.

"Nice Uncle Ryan, I really am sorry." she said.

"Now you just relax, I'll set you on the rocks and free your hands and you have a nice wank ok?" I asked.

With her eyelids still glued shut, she never knew there was twenty men all waiting to piss on her, the guys from the seminar, but I laid her down and like a good girl she put her fingers up herself as the first piss stream started.

"Oh no, you can't," she wailed but before I could contradict her I realised she was wanking furiously, "You just can't turn me on by pissing on me."

Her little pink hand was pumping and then as her excitement overflowed she managed to get three fingers up her fuck hole.

She writhed this way and that as the piss cascaded down some in a straight fierce jet some arching up before cascading down like acidic rain but the warm shower continued and her thrusting increased until she finally crossed the hurdle to orgasm, "No. it can't be happening!" she complained.

A round of applause followed and then the show was over and the audience dispersed.

I moved in close to her. "You still stink of piss you dirty whore." I whispered in her ear, as I kissed her gently on the forehead.

"Do I really still stink?" she asked.

"Of course you do twenty guys just pissed on you, you stink of piss and cunt juice." I told her, "Like a bitch on heat, I suppose you're hungry?"

"No, oh, yes." she said awkwardly. "My throat burns, I don't think I'll ever taste anything again."

"Spunk is good for sore throats," I lied, "Maybe someone will donate some."

"Uncle Ryan," she said.

"What?"

"Will you wash me again please." she asked,

"Sure honey." I agreed and I picked her up and shoved her back in the water I washed her good especially up inside, making sure she got plenty of water up her snatch.

"Uncle Ryan?" she said. "Do you want to make love?"

"Love, hell no," I demurred, "how's a fuck sound?"

I couldn't get my Levis off because they shrank, and the zipper was jammed so after a while I gave up but then I saw her eyelids were coming unstuck so I eased them open.

"Oh my." she exclaimed blinking, "It's beautiful!" she flung her arms round me. "Can you forgive me Uncle Ryan?"

"Sure, if you're happy to become a piss slut, forget about uni and all that crap, I guess I can." I told her.

"Uncle Ryan?" she said.

"We have openings for a twenty dollar bargain basement whore." I suggested, She cried, it was great seeing her cry. "You ain't even seen the one to one piss suite upstairs."

"If that's what it takes, I'll do it." she said.

"Good girl, you want a burger or a restaurant meal?" I threw her a curved ball.

"A burger, Coke maybe, two quart bottles of Coke maybe," she suggested.

We got out the pond and headed back indoors, her naked and me in pretty well soaked Levis and trainers.

She found it real hard being naked with guys walking past, she sort of clung to me to hide her tits and twat from the punters, "Hey why the modesty, you're a Piss slut!" I told her. I took her to the Chalet, Allie made her put on a company coverall before she left the building and I ordered some burgers and fries, they ,aid there was loads of coke in the freezer.

I took a shower and threw my wet clothes in the washing machine then I wrapped a towel around myself.

"We burned your clothes after they were pissed on," I told her, "But they wouldn't fit anyway when you get your tits done, I reckon like E cup, maybe G."

She started crying, "Guys want something special not ordinary school girl tits." I said as I fondled her maybe C cups, they felt mighty nice, firm but yielding, but then Allie brought our Burgers across and a uniform for Lucie-May, so I watched Lucie-May eating for a while and then I said, "Lucie, get naked." I ordered.

She took the coverall off without question. "Uncle Ryan" Lucie-May said, "You got a hard on."

"Good girl" I told her, "do you want spunk or coke?"

"Coke please, sorry." she said. I poured her a coke, filled a pint glass from quart bottle, she drank it right down, then she asked if she could have my burger as I hadn't eaten any of it.

We sat a while, she turned the TV to a porn station but I flicked it to CNN news, she was bored so she took my towel away and slipped my erection in her mouth, and started sucking. I did my best to concentrate on the TV but after a while she grabbed my full attention, and she swallowed nicely as I spurted down her throat.

She even sucked my shaft clean afterwards.

"You clean your teeth and gargle I want that mouth sweet enough to kiss and us the Minty flavour, ok."

"Yes Uncle Ryan," she said.

I kissed her lips when she came back, it tasted real sweet, not even a hint of piss in amongst the mint, but it was early so I made her sleep on the couch when I went to bed.

She was still around in the morning, "Sleep well?" I asked.

"I was lonely." she complained, but before I could get breakfast Mr Maffin sent for me, "Ryan," he said as soon as I was in his office "check out the pissoirs on level two, you had great ideas in the Pen, do you reckon you could adapt any of our stuff to your designs."

I must have looked kind of blank.

"You said about an elasticated collar with like a diaphragm so the piss built up until it drained through her mouth?" he reminded me.

"Hell that was when I was real mad with her." I said.

"But you described it so vividly, like you had all worked out." he said.

"Sure I could do it," I thought hard, "I just need one of those capes with an elasticated collar and some lumber."

"That's what you said," he agreed, "How's this," he pointed to some boxes in the corner of his office.

"Gee Bernard, look, the elastic won't hold tight enough, the piss will leak away, but, how about we seal it with a wheel-barrow inner tube?" I explained.

"Just look in the stores and if it ain't there we can get it." he said, "and experiment on that niece of yours." I stood still. "Come on get on with it." he added.

Trouble was I hadn't seen the Pissoirs on level two, I made my way there, there was a little lobby leading to two small rooms each accessed by three steps leading to a raised false floor and a wooden oval lavatory seat on a tubular frame, sat above a hole in the false floor with what looked like a child's paddling pool on the lower original floor level. It was all pretty nasty, and tawdry, and there was no viewing gallery.

The great thing was below the Pissoir room was a storeroom, an empty storeroom with just the drainage installed and as soon as I saw it I figured that I could put a much lower false floor in and solve most of the hassles.

Mr Maffin was impressed when I told him my plans, he trusted me, "Just one thing, you best move into staff accommodation first," he said," before you, get started on the Pissoir, I'll show you."

He led me along from his office to a room on the top floor, it was a quite a big single room apartment, open plan, bed, kitchen units, sofas. TV easy chairs, everything, the only thing odd thing was there was movable wall around the en-suite lavatory/shower room and a separate wet area with shower bath, and European style porcelain lavatory in plain view, the work seemed brand new. "It was mine, but I'm shifting out, I expect you to be on site 24/7 to deal with any hassles while I use a small Cabin in the woods, is that all right?"

"Sure!" I agreed.

"Well fetch your stuff," he said, the Girls rooms are one level down, and their one to one working rooms on the level below, no one except staff are allowed on the girls private rooms level so memorise which is which in case the alarm sounds, it over-rides the TV screen if activated so you can see immediately where the problem is.".

"Right!" I agreed as I checked out the closets and storage, there was loads of space.

"What about Lucie-May?" I asked.

"That closet looks big enough for her." Mr Maffet suggested, it was like four feet by three with a shelf full length around three feet from the floor.

"Yeah, Ideal," I agreed.

I went to find Lucie-May, she was wearing a towel around her so I told her to get naked then I found the clothes Allie had brought.

I looked on as Lucie-May struggled into the tiny white top and tight red leather skirt, I told her to make sure it was pulled well up so I could see her cunt, she cried a bit, but recovered.

Allie had also left some shoes, they were pretty minimal with huge heels and Lucie-May didn't like the idea of wearing them much but she didn't have a whole heap of choice, and in the heels she sort of came up my height so I didn't have to bend so much to kiss her.

"Hey, you used the mouthwash?" I asked.

She nodded, "Show me." I ordered, she looked puzzled so I kissed her mouth."

"Go gargle again!" I ordered.

She sneaked away, and returned looking sheepish, "Look it's got to be clean." I said, "My prick has to go in there."

I kissed her again, "See that's nicer."

"Yes Uncle Ryan." she said quietly.

Policy dictated she wore coveralls until she got inside reception, but then she had to walk around in her obscenely short skirt and too tight top.

"She should wear a Corset really," said Allie.

"You got one?" I asked, Allie turned and found a red leather corset in a closet and handed it to me, "Slip the top off Lucy-May, " I said. and when she didn't I just pulled it up and off her, then I took the Corset one that came up under her breasts pushing them out and Allie helped me to tighten the laces .

"Why Uncle Ryan?" she asked, "Why can't I look classy like these girls?"

"You're a bottom of the range, discount brand whore now, Lucy-May" I said as I winked at Allie, "So you need to look like one."

I took her through the restaurant area where she got some appreciative looks and on to my room, "Here's your place," I told her showing her the closet, Bernard had thrown an old fur coat in there so I told Lucy-May to get inside and she ducked down and slid in her prison.

It didn't take long to move my stuff to the new room, and I had a word with Allie regarding Lucie-May's hair, she used to look so cute in pig tails and I asked if we could it get restyled, Allie said that Julie-Ann who was lived in room eight was a hairdresser and she would get it sorted for us.

"Be kind to her Mr McCabe, she has a thing for you, don't destroy her."

"You a Psychiatrist?" I asked sarcastically.

"I was studying before I hit bad times, drugs, you know," she said sadly.

"I'll bear what you said in mind, but I had five years of hell because of that bitch" I pointed out.

"And now you have a job half the guys in America would give their right arm for." she suggested, "She will do anything for you but don't force her beyond the limits."

"Ok." I agreed, look I want a simple yellow sundress, white socks, white flat shoes, for Lucie-May, can you get some?

"I guess, we get a delivery at six, I'll try and get some for then." Allie promised.

I opened up Lucie-Mays closet and she was curled up sleeping like a baby, she woke "Hi Uncle Ryan," she said, "It's nice and cosy in here," she said," Thanks."

"I'm getting your hair re-styled back to pig tails," I told her, "Then you are going to help build and test a new fetish suite I'm building."

"I don't think I can do that, Uncle Ryan." she said, "It was horrible, you have no ideas how horrible."

"Tell me," I said softly and I took her cheeks in my hand and kissed her mouth.

"It was," she said as I kissed her again.

"Ssshhh, it will be worse when I finish the new facility," I warned," you see I have a yellow sundress coming and white socks and we'll do your hair like five years ago and I'll damn well rape you." I threatened.

"Uncle Ryan" she said, "Don't mess my new sundress up, just fuck me now, please!"

She held me real close, then she was holding my penis and next it was slipping up inside her, like it belonged there, "You should have done this when I was thirteen," she muttered, "I knew it would be good, now fuck me you bastard."

I thrust into her and suddenly everything seemed to explode, there were stars before my eyes, the top of my head seemed to have lifted off, "Mind your head on the wall" Lucie-May cautioned but it was too late.

"Aw," I complained, "That hurt!"

"Just take it easy Uncle Ryan," she said "long slow lazy strokes, like that, that's nice, I knew you'd be good Uncle Ryan, I knew you and me was meant to be." I kept right on pleasuring her.

"Look this is just a fuck, ok." I said, "You ain't my girlfriend."

"Well, Uncle Ryan, you ain't treating me like no niece" she observed sweetly, "and you ain't wearing no protection, so you better think because I'm not getting no abortion."

This image of her all bloated and pregnant shot through my mind and before I could react my tool was twitching and tingling and what felt like a solid shaft of cum was shooting out of me and spearing into her,

"Wow Uncle Ryan, that's amazing, oh wow." she said, "Oh my, no one ever cummed in me before."

"You're pretty good yourself," I agreed.

"Uncle Ryan." she said. "I ought to phone home, let mom know I'm ok."

"I emailed," I said, "Told them your phone was broke and you would be in touch when it was fixed."

She looked blank, "I set up a new email in your name, said it was Uni policy, and I sent it to your dad's work and some other addresses I remembered."

We were curled up together in this four by three closet, lying on an old fur coat, with my tool curling up and my cum leaking out of her, and the door just ajar, and I didn't see any hurry in moving.

"We're like little rats in a nest." she said elegantly, vocalising my thoughts, and pretty soon we fell asleep.

I woke up alone, she was gone, I figured she couldn't have gone far so I went to reception, Bernard was there, "Allie is servicing a customer, and Julie-Ann is doing your girlfriends hair." he said with a smile. "I never saw a girl so loved up, apparently you two's trying for a baby."

"I just forgot to use a rubber." I explained.

"Anyway, you got a piss pool to fix up, maybe she'll help you test it, hell you could even set it up so as you could take her up the ass as she drowns in piss."

"Sure Bernard," I agreed, "I'll give it some thought!"