Lucy's Lucky Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GWBosh
GWBosh
408 Followers

"Sorry ladies. Bar Manager's orders," he barked, pointing at Jack, a trainee barman. "The Bar Manager says you've got to go."

Invariably this produced a stunned silence followed by the question "Why?"

"You've been here for half an hour, but none of you know how to smile or how to dance. That gives this pub a bad name. People are supposed to enjoy themselves here."

The more observant women could see the twinkle in David's eye and realized that some game was going on here.

When they started to smile.

"Hey, you can smile. But that's not enough. We can't have anyone here, using up our oxygen, who can't dance. There's the way out. Do I have to call a bouncer?"

"But I can dance."

David gave a loud sigh. "They all say that. How many time have I heard that before and been disappointed?

"OK last chance."

Almost invariably all the girls at the table would get up to dance with him. David would dance in an exaggerated, slightly loopy way."

"That's not dancing; this is dancing," he would growl.

The smart girls who had picked up the game tried to imitate him and burst into laughter. Those who weren't so smart didn't matter. There would be others there that night.

After the dance David would lead them back to the table.

"Well OK. I'll let you stay. If anyone else tries to throw you out tell them Ernie the Enforcer says you can stay. But . . I'll be watching."

"And remember, this is how you dance if you don't want to be thrown out." David wandered back to Jack with his outrageously exaggerated movements.

It certainly didn't work every time, but David knew this was a numbers game and it was an unusual Saturday when a girl didn't come up to talk to "Ernie."

"Ernie," the smart ones would say. "Please dance with me. I don't want to be thrown out onto the street."

And it was a sorting out procedure as well. The girls who liked it the most were the ones with a sense of humor and a bit of wit.

So a series of witty, beautiful girls made their way to David's flat. Standards of tidiness had rapidly declined since Lucy's departure, but at least Hector's flatulence had been solved forever.

And the witty, beautiful girls, after a night, couldn't believe their good fortune.

David did follow Svetlana's admonition to be a gentleman and never two timed, and always parted company on reasonable terms, after a month or so.

The only one who didn't like these new arrangements was Hector. He was fiercely loyal to Lucy and would growl whenever a new bedmate arrived at the flat.

"He's trying to protect my virginity," David explained.

The only exception to David's no two-timing rule were Liz and her mother Florence. Liz was only 18, old enough to legitimately bonk but far too young to drink at The Hangman's Arms. However she looked older than her age, had a lovely slim legged beauty and breasts which seemed far too large for her child like body.

Liz was sexually promiscuous and after David's "Ernie the Enforcer" routine had come up to him as he was chatting to Jack.

"Hey Ernie, want to do some enforcing with me?"

David looked at those large breasts almost fully exposed by her low cut top. He was fascinated to see how uplifted they were as Liz was obviously not wearing a bra.

"Your place or mine?"

"Mine," Liz said

Although Liz was promiscuous she wasn't experienced, at least in David's ways of sex. It was she who usually led the way in bed, but after David's touch on her thighs and nipples Liz had realized that she was in new territory and sensibly took his lead.

She had never had orgasms from a cock before, in fact, despite her promiscuity, had seldom had orgasms at all with her wham-bang teenage lovers.

Liz had more orgasms in those 8 hours than she had had in her life before. She willingly surrendered her anal virginity, willingly forced David's cock deep into her throat and willingly, for the first time, swallowed ever drop of a man's ejaculation.

The next morning they went downstairs to breakfast, Liz wearing a tee shirt which barely covered her buttocks. Florence, Liz's divorced mother, was reading the Sunday paper and liked David from the first words he said.

"David, this is my lovely Mum," said Liz, completely unembarrassed to be introducing her latest sex partner to her mother.

"Where," said David. "I can see your sister, but where's your mother?"

Florence was deserving of such flattery. Her personal trainer had kept her 38 year old body in great shape, her cosmetic surgeon had worked miracles on her face and breasts.

After David had left, Liz went up to her mother and smacked her on the arm.

"Mum, you are naughty. Why didn't you tell me that anal sex is so great."

"Well honey. I never thought it was. All the times I have tried it, it has hurt like hell."

So Liz gave Florence a blow by blow account of what had happened. They really did have a very open mother-daughter relationship. Florence decided she needed a new sound system for her Porsche and went to David's work.

Two days later, after David had installed the absolute top of the range gear, Florence asked, "Don't you provide a post installation check?"

So they drove Florence's Porsche to a lonely cliff top. There the Porsche reverberated to the sound of Florence's old fashioned choice of music and rocked in rhythm to their enthusiastic coupling.

Florence couldn't believe two things about anal sex with David. First that it was possible at all in the confines of a Porsche, second that it took her to ecstasies she had never experienced in 25 years of very active sex.

And so it continued for three years. David had a succession of lovers whose wit and beauty were the envy of his friends. They were a diverse group.

At a boozy bridge evening Florence had talked perhaps more than she should, about her amazing young man. This brought a succession of society's most elegant matrons to David's work and a succession of post installation checks on the cliff-top.

Liz had talked indiscreetly at a boozy teenage party and a succession of spoiled daughters from society's rich list turned up at The Hangman's Cock.

David really didn't need this help as he was more than capable of getting almost any woman he set his sights on.

But a malaise came over him. He went on a three month period of self enforced abstinence. But it did no good. He turned to his mentor.

"Davey darling, the only time I see you you are always so sad," empathized Svetlana.

"I really don't know how to explain it," said David.

"Just talk."

"I still love women and their sexuality. I still love fucking."

"But?"

"But the excitement isn't the same. The thrill of the chase isn't there so much. Its a bit easy. Often I feel that I haven't seduced them, they think that they have seduced me.

"And months ago, my last time, I was with a wonderful girl, Bridget. She was so beautiful, so intelligent and such good fun. And she loved having sex with me."

"But?" interjected Svetlana.

"But when I was going down on her I had this strange feeling. I loved the taste and smell of her, I loved her reactions."

"But?" interjected Svetlana.

"But, I felt, 'I have seen all this before'.I wondered 'Why am I doing this with Bridget?' .

"I wondered, 'Why am I giving everything I can give sexually to this girl I probably won't see again after a month or so.'

"And I thought, 'In another month I will be doing this with yet another girl, and a month after that, another'."

Svetlana kissed his hand."Poor Davey, have I given you bad advice?"

"No, Svetlana, its just that now I think I am looking for something more. Something more than short term relationships and exciting, but meaningless sex."

"Can you remember any of these ladies who you would have liked to have a relationship with, which could have meant something more."

"Not really."

"Not really?"

"Well Lucy maybe."

"What's she doing now?"

"I met her and her fiancée three months ago."

"How did you feel?"

"Not so good."

"Poor Davey."

Lucy!

After she had gone to England Lucy had sent David a lot of "Let's be friends" emails. There were attachments of photos of her standing in front of all sorts of ancient monuments. There were detailed descriptions of her exciting business life and the exciting London scene.

David had seldom replied. When Lucy had asked specific questions about how he was, he occasionally and very briefly responded.

One night he opened an email full of photos of Lucy with her girlfriends on tour in Scotland. She had looked so beautiful in each of the shots. David had got drunk.

"Lucy," he emailed. "I'm probably a bit thick. But for the life of me I cannot see why you should think I would be interested in seeing photos of you in front of ancient monuments. I have never heard of any of them and want to keep it that way."

That put paid to the photos, thank Christ. Lucy's emails became less frequent and confined to asking how he was. David didn't bother to reply.

After 18 months Lucy's firm sent her to Australia to tidy up some international legal issues.

Her Email: "Hi Davey. I will be in Sydney for three weeks at the start of next month. Let's get together for a chat."

His email: "Hi Lucy. Great to hear you are coming here next month. Unfortunately that's a busy time at work. So getting together isn't on."

When she arrived in Sydney, Lucy phoned. David was abrupt.

"I'm sorry. I'll make it clearer. I am too busy to see you. Have a great trip."

"I'm sorry David. I had never meant to hurt you so much."

"Hurt me. You must be nuts. I was going to finish it myself."

David thought to himself as he wrapped himself around a second bottle bottle of Sauvignon Blanc later that evening.

"Hurt me. She's got an inflated view of herself. Sure she wasn't a bad fuck, but I've fucked better,"

Another 18 months later Lucy came back to Australia to introduce her fiancée to her family. One Saturday she took a chance and went with her fiancée to The Hangman's Arms. By good luck, or possibly bad luck, David was there. David didn't notice Lucy at first, as he was more than occupied by the attentions of Bridget.

Lucy had a strange feeling. Bridget was very beautiful.

She took Michael, her English fiancée, over to David.

"Hi David, long time no see."

"Hi Lucy, long time no see. This is Bridget. Bridgey, Lucy and I were friends many years ago."

"Hi Bridget. This is my fiancée Michael."

Lucy noticed that David couldn't quite suppress a look of pained surprise.

"How are you going Michael? What brings you here?"

"To try and get my parents and Lucy's to agree about the wedding. Bloody impossible."

David took a liking to Michael. A solicitor in Lucy's firm, but certainly not a weak chinned English upper class wimp. A nondescript accent and a hearty laugh.

They agreed to have a meal in The Hangman's Cock's restaurant. Perhaps Lucy and David talked together too much, perhaps the conversation was slightly forced.

"How's old Hector these days?" asked Lucy.

"Old is the word. Grey and arthritic."

"And he always growls at me," laughed Bridget.

"Could I come and see him?"

The next day Lucy arrived at David's flat.

"At least you've improved on your housework," remarked Lucy.

"Bridget's pretty good at it."

"And how many before her?" wondered Lucy.

"Where's Hector?"

"He'll come in a minute. His reactions are slower these days."

Lucy was shocked when she saw Hector. His muzzle was completely white and he limped badly in his hind legs. But she saw the affection and adoration dog and master had for each other.

"Who's this Hector?" said David pointing at Lucy.

Hector turned to Lucy and gave a growl.

"He never used to do that with me."

"He does it with all women these days. He's protecting me in his old age."

"All women?"

"All one of them."

Hector shuffled over to Lucy and sniffed her shoes. She was disappointed that he didn't seem to recognize her and Hector went to lie in his basket. Ah well, it had been almost four years. Why should he?

Then the ancient hound dragged himself out of his basket and went to sniff Lucy's shoes again.

Then he circled around and slowly sniffed some more. His tail started to wag.

"A memory stirs, methinks," said David.

Suddenly Hector let out a joyful howl and arthritically scrambled to climb onto the sofa.

Tears came to Lucy's eyes as she helped Hector onto her lap.

"Hello darling puppy," she stroked Hector's head with tears streaming down her face.

Hector was so overjoyed that he didn't know what to do, so he alternated between howling, whimpering and trying to lick Lucy's face.

Lucy hugged and patted and kissed his nose.

"Do you remember how he loved it up at the reserve?"

"Sure do." David's voice sounded strange and Lucy looked at him and saw tears in his eyes also.

"Oh darling Hector, we all used to have such lovely times together," Lucy couldn't stop stroking and patting and crying.

"Do you remember the first time he licked your face on that sofa?"

It was a silly thing to say and afterwards David didn't know why he said it.

Lucy certainly did remember. It was after she had orgasmed with David's cock still in her ass. She looked at David, but not with anger.

"That was many years ago, Davey" she whispered.

But the damage had been done. Lucy decided she had to see her parents. She managed to detach herself from Hector.

"Nice to see you again David."

"Michael seems to be a great guy. I'm sure you will be very happy."

"I'm sure we will. Would you like to come to the wedding?"

"I'll be busy that weekend, I'm sure."

"How do you know? We haven't set the date yet."

On the return flight Lucy stared out of the window thinking, but not about anything really. Michael pulled out a huge file of legal notes and spent much of the time writing or dictating.

The day after they returned Michael came to Lucy's apartment.

"Lucy darling, this isn't going to work, is it?"

"What do you mean?"

"I could feel the way you and David reacted. Afterwards Bridget told me she felt the same."

"Michael this is stupid. We're going to live in England. David's in Australia. What did we say that upset you?"

"Nothing I could put my finger on. Your were very polite and proper. But I saw the way you looked at him. In a way that you have never looked at me."

"Michael, this is silly. David and I finished almost four years ago."

"One day Lucy, if I am very lucky, I'll find a lady almost as beautiful as you who will look at me the way you looked at David."

Nothing would change Michael's mind. Lucy was incredulous, but after he had left with her engagement ring, she had a strange feeling of relief.

Three months later Hector died.

David knew there was only one person who loved Hector the way he had. Only one person he could share his grief with.

On MSN he wrote "Poor old Hector died today."

Her reply: "Oh Davey, I'm so sorry. How did it happen?"

His reply: "My neighbors had bought this pedigree Alsatian bitch for breeding. She was on heat which drove poor old Hector wild. Somehow he managed to get through the fence to give her a rogering. He died from a heart attack in the saddle my vet says."

Her reply: "Well its so terribly sad and I'm so sorry, but there are worse ways to go, I guess."

His reply: "Dearest Lucy, for the first time in four years you and I are in total agreement."

Her reply: "I felt a bit guilty, seeing him that time. Getting him all excited then leaving him forever."

His reply: "He won't be the first male you have done that to, I'm certain. But I'm sure in his canine way, he was happy to see you before he died."

There was a long gap.

"I haven't received my invitation to your wedding."

"Michael called it off."

"I'm sorry. Why did he do that?"

"He said I looked at another man the way I never looked at him."

"Well, that's a pretty good reason. Who is the other man?"

"I have no idea what he was talking about."

A week later David opened up MSN again.

"My boss has decided that I'm culturally stunted?"

Her reply: "Why has it taken him so long? It's obvious to everyone."

His reply: "He has given me three month's leave of absence so that I can tour Europe."

Her reply: "He's probably glad of any excuse to get you out of his hair."

His reply:"Lucy, could you buy one of those old camper-vans, I think that's the way to go. I'll send you the money. And could you provide me with a list of all the boring old monuments that I must be photographed in front of."

Her reply: "I'll be happy to Davey. Won't you be lonely traveling by yourself?"

His reply: "I'll pick up some hitch-hikers."

A month later Lucy met David at Heathrow airport. Their hug and kiss on the cheek were similar to those of relatives who didn't like each other very much.

"Here's your camper-van," said Lucy as they walked through the carpark.

"It looks great. Let's check the sound system."

A moment later. "Its crap."

"There's a good hi fi shop in Dover. I've drawn it on the map."

"Thanks doll, you're a brick."

"Good luck with your hitch-hikers." Lucy walked away.

It took David a few minutes to load and stow his luggage in the camper-van. Fifty meters past the first corner there was a hitch-hiker waving her thumb in true hitch-hiker tradition.

"Hi there, which way are you heading?"

"South to the sun."

"That's a coincidence, so am I."

"Is there a decent sound system in this heap?"

"There will be soon."

"Well, the van's a heap and you are obviously a beer swilling lout. But beggars can't be choosers, I guess," said Lucy as she climbed in.

GWBosh
GWBosh
408 Followers