Lucy's Transition to a New Level

Story Info
Lucy's status as a wife is transitioning to that of slave.
1.2k words
3.46
42.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rduncz
rduncz
7 Followers

This part of my life's story may be becoming more suitable to the BDSM category but in my mind it is still a love story. As we have evolved as a couple both of our needs have become clarified. This is just a record of the transitional time in our relationship and therefore it is fairly brief. Let me know if you would like me to outline what happens in the next year.

All during my pregnancy Nelson seemed obsessed with my huge stomach. He would rub and kiss it and rub his penis on it all the while saying, "I put this in you, all of it is mine." While I liked his attention it made me feel a bit strange. I was no longer his wife or even a person but his receptacle.

When I gave birth he held the baby and said for all to hear, "This is the first of many."

I was allowed a week after the birth to rest myself without having intercourse. Of course I had to suck him off each time he had an erection. During those times I would feel my cunt muscles contracting awakening to their need.

Then when my week's 'rest' was over my wifely duties resumed in earnest.

"You know how beautiful you were when you were full with my baby - I want to make you that beautiful again and as soon as possible. The doctor is going to give you a series of shots to increase your chances of having twins or even triplets. I can just dream about how wonderful it would be to have you filled to capacity."

The doctor, who was also a member of our church, arrived and gave me my first shot. I did not question because it was what Nelson wanted. It would take a number of treatments before they would be fully effective but Nelson wanted to start fucking me before my body had time to revert back to pre-pregnanacy form as my openings would still be stretched and it would make it easier for his sperm to make it up to my eggs.

He climbed on top of me and shoved his penis into me with one brutal thrust. Pain shot through me numbing my whole body and I opened my mouth with one long silent scream. It was as if the pain had paralyzed my whole body. He pummelled me with demonic fury until he shot his load and then he collapsed on top of me and fell asleep with his softening penis still inside me. I lay trapped hoping the baby wouldn't awaken until I was able to get up. After an hour or so - it seemed like a week - he began to stir and I felt his penis beginning to harden again. He worked in and out of me a few times until it was fully hard and once again he began fucking me hard and fast. This time it took longer and I dared to ask him to please have mercy on me as I was still very sore inside. He did not respond but picked up his pace and the brutality of his thrusts until I received his second load. He rolled off me and I lay crying silently wondering how I would be able to withstand the attacks on my weakened body. He did not seem to notice and he merely said, "Get up and prepare my dinner."

I got up and checked on the baby and then struggled to the kitchen to prepare dinner.

When dinner was ready I went in and asked him if he would please come out to eat. Still nude he came to the table, I spread a towel on his chair and I served his plate. As I was about to serve mine he said, "No you are not to eat with me. While I am eating you are to go under the table and suck on my penis. You may eat after if your ministrations have been satisfactory."

I did as directed, trying very hard to please him. I licked the underside of his shaft, licked at his balls as far as I could reach. He shoved his hips forward and I was able to take them into my mouth and I gently caressed them with my tongue and sucked on them, then I ran my tongue along the length of his penis to the head and I licked and sucked it drawing it as far into my mouth and throat as possible, pulling back and repeating the process. In spite of my pain I began to feel my vagina warming and I began to writhe in my need. I groaned in my urgency, "Please, my love please fuck me." He got on top of me on the floor and we made love. My pain was mixed with my pleasure and with each brutal stroke my body rose up to meet his. It was as if my body was just nothing but a cunt craving for more and more and more - I screamed out in pure exaltation as wave after wave of rapture flooded through me.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you," I kept repeating as I lay spent on the floor.

"You have earned your dinner. You may eat now," Nelson said.

After I ate he sat me down and said that our relationship had entered a new level. He had come to realize during my pregnancy that his pleasure was mostly derived when I was being caused discomfort. For instance, as I became increasingly uncomfortable with my swollen belly the greater was his pleasure - especially as I was kneeling over my swollen stomach sucking his penis. From that time on I would be required to serve him in more extreme ways than previously. To prove my commitment to him I had to perform as his slave - my only purpose besides looking after the baby was to follow his every command and if it did not meet his expectations I would be punished.

I soon learned the implications of all this.

It had been an extremely tiring day. The baby had been restless, the doctor had arrived to give me my shot, and I had a headache. When Nelson arrived for dinner it was not quite ready.

"Look, you useless cunt, go in and lie face-down on our bed. It is time you experienced the consequences of not doing your duty. You are going to be whipped and with each lash you are to thank me, and ask for more punishment if I feel that you need it. "

Trembling with my fear of the unknown, I did as directed. He began to whip me and after each lash I said, "Thank you my master and please give me more if it will please you to do so." The first blow landed and I shrieked in pain. Quickly I said, "Please forgive me for crying out, thank you and please give me more if it will please you to do so." I managed to stifle my cries and do as directed and then my cunt began to moisten and heat up and my voice gave way to groans of animal need. By the time he had given me my final lash my cunt was rising up wanting to be filled. Without turning me over Nelson entered me from behind and fucked me to a mind-blowing orgasm. I was so thankful that he had not turned me on my welt-covered back.

As he applied ointment to my back I smiled in anticipation of what would happen in the coming months.

rduncz
rduncz
7 Followers