Lucy's Walk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without speaking a word, she lets her posture say,

'Please punish me as much as you want, wherever you want. I'm yours. I surrender.'

There is a long pause. A victory being savored. Then Mistress strokes Lucy's warm, pink skin exactly where she spanked moments before.

"There's my good girl."

Leaning over, she cups Lucy's ass in her own powerful hips. She grips her pet-girl's chafed, aching breasts from behind, and breathes into her ear,

"Are you ready to have your cunt checked, right here, right now?"

"Yes, Mistress," Lucy says. All the rigidity is gone from her. She is perfectly pliable.

"Excellent. Stand up straight and step forward half a pace."

Lucy obeys. The chain between her legs goes a bit slack as she stands and tightens again as she steps forward. The pressure is just enough to be exquisitely arousing.

"Raise your skirt in front with both hands."

The air is cool on her wet thighs. She shifts her weight deliciously.

"Stop."

Lucy freezes like a statue.

"Yes. Now let's have a look at you."

Mistress Caroline walks around to the front of Lucy with that same appraising look she had in the department store. Lucy feels stripped to the core of her soul all over again. She can never quite get over the feeling of exposing her perversity to another woman. It terrifies her and moves her at the same time.

"Wet is right. You're leaking all the way down your legs, dirty thing," Mistress says in a tone halfway between wonderment and mockery.

She runs a two fingers teasingly up the full length of Lucy's slick inner thigh, right to the base of the dildo that penetrates her pet-girl's pussy. She gives the dildo a few experimental pushes, working it in and out.

"Let it move you. I want to see you react." Mistress says.

Released from her freeze, Lucy's hips rock with the motion, chafing the ring against her flushed clit in time to her Mistress' thrusts. Her head tilts back, her wet pink mouth open and panting, but the only sound that escapes is her high, gasping breaths. Mistress thrusts it in again harder, deeper, until Lucy's knees go weak with flooding pleasure, so weak she thinks she might faint. In fact, she sways so much that Mistress Caroline has to jump up and catch her in one lithe arm to keep her from falling backwards, overcome.

"Alright, my pet, I think you've had just about as much as you can take. How long has it been since your last proper orgasm?"

"Eight weeks. The doctor said. Eight weeks after the piercing, to be sure. Oh, it's been so long! Especially when I was servicing you, it was so--!"

"I know. I heard it in your breath. I could tell that you wanted it, but you never let yourself finish. Well."

She grips Lucy's hands, opening them and letting her skirt flutter down.

"If you can make it home, we'll fix that with a nice reward."

Lucy's eyes shine with sudden tears.

"Oh, Miss! Oh Miss Caroline, thank you!"

Impulsively, Lucy throws her arms around her beloved Mistress in a hug the taller woman gracefully returns. She holds Lucy, kisses her forehead, then gently chides,

"That's Mistress Caroline. I told you, 'Miss Caroline' sounds like a Mississippi school teacher."

"Mistress Caroline." Lucy sniffles, wiping her eyes. "Oh, playing like this just makes me so emotional!"

"I know. That's one reason you're such a lovable pet."

Lucy blushes with pride. Her Mistress smiles and shakes her head fondly.

"Alright then. Stand and hold there. Let me look at you while I get your leash."

"Mmm, yes, Mistress Caroline!" Lucy coos. She is warm all over with joy and arousal. She knows now that she can make it home. In fact, she almost regrets the end of the walk. It's been such an intense, amazing experience.

"Miss, if you like, we can take the long way home," she offers shyly.

Mistress Caroline raises one wicked eyebrow.

"Getting bold, my girl? Hmmm, no. I know your limits and I know my desires. I want to get you home, fast. So step lively. The night awaits."

"Yes, Miss!"

And so the couple winds their way back through the woods and the streets, walking arm in arm. They are hurrying, murmuring, urgent with desire as they enter the gate, slip through the willow-hung yard, and head up into Mistress Caroline's townhouse. Lucy's walk may be at an end, but her play is just beginning.

That, however, is another tale for another time.

12