Ludy's Kink Cafe Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How are you doing this? Are you controlling these people? Don't these people see you?" Ziggy asked with a mouthful of cheeseburger and a rock hard cock in his pants.

"They see what they wanna see, they do what they want to do... it's not ME, (haughty laugh) Keep eating Mumbo Man!" Ragina gasped. Johnny popped her tits out of her lacy black bra. *gasp!*

**!!horns blasted from the jukebox!!**

Imagine peaches the size of pomegranates. Full. Buoyant. Luscious orbs. Raging Ragina had gorgeous tits. Lightly freckled like cinnamon over twin exotic cupcakes. Caramel rose aureole perked with succulent nubby nipples at the tips. Ziggy wanted to juggle and suck them sooooo bad.

**YOU GOTTA-GOTTA GETS IT IF YOU WANTS IT!!!** the song shouted.

Cass let her skirt fall around her curving legs. It landed in the spillage and broken dishes. The crowd leaned in closer.

**YOU GOTTA-GOTTA TAKE IT IF YOU NEEEEEDS IT!!!**

Boris loomed over her. He taunted her. She stood there defenseless, flinching, dressed only (in ascending order): a pair of saddle shoes, white bobby socks, a little girly-pink g-string, and paper hat. ooolala.

Cass's big pink nipples blushed. The blushing spread to her smallish boobs and prickled it's way all over her voluptuous naked body. Red faced and embarrassed, she squeezed her heavenly thighs together beneath her quivering panty-clad pussy.

**YOU MAKE ME WANNA MAKE ME WANNA....**

Ragina stretched forward and put both hands on either side of Ziggy's plate. Her tits swayed over the formica counter. Johnny pulled her skirt down over the arch of her wiggling fuckable ass.

"Everybody sees what they WANT to see. YOU see what YOU wanna see, keep eating that cheeseburger, eat it all up," sizzled Ragina.

Ziggy swallowed another glob of melted cheese and greasy meat.

Johnny pulled her black panties down around her tan thighs. Her pink slit tilted. She pitched her hips back to slobber her pussy against Johnny's filthy apron.

Ragina stripped out of her skirt and panties and spread her legs long and strong behind the counter. "...fuck me Johnny! fuck my pussy!" she demanded.

Ziggy melted to a shudder of bliss when he saw Ragina's bikini line against the light golden tan of her tummy and thighs. She had a well trimmed little cunt with whispy hazelnut curls.

"Keep eating! Is this what you... wanna see..." she whispered.

**cymbals crashed** as the song ended.

"Oh Boris... Leave Cass alone you big bully," Sarah, the ravishing red-haired waitress, stepped up to Boris the hulk of all fry cooks, and gave him a shove. "Back to the kitchen! Go on ya big meanie!"

"It's o.k. Cass... C'mon." Sarah's long legs stepped sensually through the spilled lunch tray.

"I'll help you clean this up," She stretched out her arms to her.

An echoey 50's Shirelles type of song drifted from the jukebox.

**sha-bop-do-wop**

The two girls kissed. Their hands wove magic spells around each other. Sarah's long fingers pried Cass's naked body. Cupping her tits. Cass squeezed Sarah's skirted ass as they flickered each others tongues in their mouths. It reminded Ziggy of candied butterflies.

Ziggy's eyebrows lifted. So did his dick. He listlessly tore off another bite of cheeseburger.

Johnny unstrung his apron. He unzipped his fly. He produced a lean, long hard-on. It was pumping and throbbing like a street machine at a red light. It drooled from its hood ornament.

Ziggy masticated a bolus in his alimentary cavity.

"oh!" Ragina gasped and clutched with white knuckles at the counter as Johnny pressed the fleshy head of his dick against her teasing oozing cunt.

**sha-bop-do-wop**

Ziggy swallowed.

Cass ran her fingers through Sarah's frizzy red hair and pressed her tits into her face. Sarah sucked them eagerly with popping sounds. *mmmm...pop...ssshhhllup....mmmmm* Smattering kisses all over her chest.

Ziggy chewed.

**sha-bop-do-wop**

Johnny grabbed Ragina's slender hips and guided her back, sliding his pecker into a slick wedge of Ragina coochie.

Ragina tossed her head back and bit her glossy lip.

Johnny bucked out a rhythm. He slapped her ass. *SMACK!* Rocking his hips back and forth as he tossed her body forward over the counter and back along his shaft.

"yeah... oh fuck yeah..." Ragina whimpered.

**sha-bop-do-wop**

Ziggy tore off another bite.

Cass was working her hands under Sarah's skirt. Sarah stood bowlegged on her long skinny girl legs, humping against Cass's fondling hand. Squeezing and pinching at Cass's wobbling tits.

"mmm... You're such a goooood friend Cass, I want to help you clean up this bad mess, suuuuch good friends yeah," she panted as she prowled Cass's naked body with her mouth.

Ziggy swallowed the pickle that the little girl had crawled out from under.

Johnny made a low grunting sound. "Sick of always... *huff!* cleaning up after you *uhh!* fucking *uh!* bitches," Johnny gasped.

Johnny's face was turning red and tense as he shagged Ragina against the lunch counter. Her baby soft ass cheeks quivered and leaped under his control.

Ragina made little goin-for-a-ride noises "uh-uh-uh-uh-ya-uh-uh"

Ziggy chewed and gulped, savoring the raunchiest lunch he would ever have the pleasure of ingesting.

Cass moaned. Sarah gasped.

"You want Sarah to come take care of your little mess for you? You like that? huh? yeah?" Sarah's finger slid under Cass's panties and probed her pulsing twat.

The customers watched in rapture. A man with a thin moustache patted his knee with a lewd stare and Cass turned and sat her bubbly little tush on his lap. The man began to lick and kiss her between her shoulder blades, reaching his rough hands around the front to kneed her soft titties like dough.

Cass shimmied her hips back and forth like a goalie. She peeled her little pink soaking thong aside, offering her full dripping dark snatch to Sarah as she squirmed in the man's lap.

"play with me... play with my pussy..." Cass whispered.

Sarah gave her a feisty smile and dropped to her knees. She slapped her cunt. She pulled at her pink fleshy labia lips. Tugging and twisting.

The girls "ooo'ed" and "aaaaaw'ed" at each other like a couple cats meowing in a window.

Sarah dipped her lithe fingers in and out of Cass's oozing snatch. Her hand was a tarantula pulling apart a lotus flower.

Cass rode astride the man's lap as Sarah tunneled and probed between her thighs. Rolling her fingers around inside of her. Swirling and twirling. Wiggling little warm circles over Cass's vulva-bulb.

"Yeahhh... that's it, I'll make it aaaall better."

"yeahhhh... uh huh." Cass rode Sarah's hand as she gyrated and quivered in the man's lap. She felt her pussy stretch and yearn to be filled.

**The jukebox coughed up a Chuck Berryesqe rocker.**

Meanwhile, back at the good ole lunch counter, "fuck yeah Johnny! harder! HARDER! oh...yeah...cum'on... cum'on," Ragina was peeling about as she received Johnny's fucking. Her long back stretched and slithered as she took Johnny's forceful humping.

Cass's mews of pleasure mixed with Ragina's cries of ecstasy.

The lunch counter was pounding and shaking. Ragina strained and arched her ass to take it deeper, undulating her hips with Johnny's thrusts. Tits bouncing over Ziggy's plate.

Ziggy chewed and chewed.

"oooOOOHHH GOD! OOOH YEAH!" Cass was peaking as she rolled her pelvis over Sarah's slapping wet hand. *smack*smack*smack*smack* Sarah was beating her fingers into Cass's fuck-hole while Cass rapidly fingered her own clit. Her smallish boobs bounced. Cass was driving straight over the edge of an orgasm.

"Sarah'll help you Cass *gasp* help you clean up this mess! *gasp* Look at this mess you bad girl!" Sarah scolded her.

Cass shuddered and let loose a bucking orgasm, half leaping out of the man's lap.

"OH! FUCK ME! YEAH! AAAAYYY!! UH! UH!! UUUUHhhhhhhhh" Cass wailed and shuddered. Sarah's hand kept digging between Cass's round white thighs. She flung her face into her splurting pussy. Cass grabbed the back of Sarah's head and ground her orgasm into her cunt sucking mouth. Sarah drank her down.

Ziggy swallowed his last bite. His cock throbbed, stretched, leaped in his trousers.

Johnny's eyes lit up and rolled back in his head as he plowed down on Ragina's wet gulping sex. His hot bull-furious balls slapped against her pussy.

Ragina: "do it Johnnnnieeeee.... oooooo... cum-in-side-me-ee..."

Johnny: "UH!+UH!+UH!+UH!+AAAAGGHHH!~~~~+++++"

**The guitar screeeeeeched**

Johnny's little red bow tie spun like the propeller of the Enola Gay. His hairy balls heaved. Thick ropes of Johnny Bow-Tie cum squizzled into Ragina Courtright's hot snatch as he compulsively plugged his long hairy dong into her... over and over. *squilch*squish*squilch* Gobs of snotty cum spat from the rims of her well fucked pussy.

The diner erupted into applause. The teenage boys began pounding on the table and chanting "Eat at Ludy's! Eat at Ludy's..."

"uhhh..." Ragina smiled wondrously like a little girl who just got off a joy ride.

The sex crazed waitresses of Ludy's Pancake House of Ill Repute gathered their things and skittled off to the little girl's room to fix themselves.

The patrons returned to their burgers and chicken and slaw.

--------------------------

PART 4

Ziggy slowly rotated around on his stool. He sat very still. It was the same Norman Rockwell jigsaw puzzle he walked into at least a half hour ago. The same old men coughing and reading newspapers. The same fat lady sucking down rolls.

Ziggy saw the boy in the green jacket pedal his bike by the front window again. Fucking time-loops.

Johnny Bow-Tie bussed a table.

Sarah scurried back into the dining room, giving Ziggy her crooked smile. *DANGER!* See how shyly and sultry Sarah struts. (It was a tongue twister that became a mantra.) See how shyly and sultry Sarah struts. See how shyly and sultry Sarah struts.

The fiery gazelle stood long legged before him and took off her glasses. She wiped them and pressed them back on her pretty squinty face. Her mesmerizing green eyes undressed him.

"You're staying for dessert, aren't you?" she asked him, turning to avoid looking him in the eyes. Fumbling shyly with the serving tray under her arm.

"Cass is kinda upset right now. So... I'm taking over for her. She's a sweetie but she's not a great waitress," Sarah's voice was like warm Laffy-Taffy.

"so... I hope you left room for some dessert... did ya?" she stuck out a long leg and teasingly lifted her skirt an inch or two.

Ziggy's hormones surged. Wolves howled in his loins. Then they sat up and begged. Then they rolled over and went and got the morning newspaper and dropped it at Sarah's feet. Good boys.

"mmmm... dessert? oh yeah. Plenty of room. I'm a very BIG eater. You wouldn't know it would you? It's metabolism. I've got a metabolism that's in sync with my appetite," Ziggy babbled.

"kay... well wanna hear your choices?" she giggled. She had the cutest little girl voice. He was a prisoner to her flirting green eyes. Galileo's model began to break apart. The world began to spin around Sarah's coyly turned knee.

"kay....what's for dessert?" Ziggy closed his eyes and jumped.

"I'd recommend the pie," Sarah said as she pressed a delicate girl finger to his lips.

"I thought you might say that," he muttered against her long pointed finger.

"We have cherry," she pushed her finger into his mouth. Her nail was long and sharp.

"We have apple," he wrapped his lips around her twisting digit.

"We have lemon meringue..." She wagged her finger back and forth over his tongue.

"how abou wong wegged red heads amed Sharah?" Ziggy mumbled. She pulled her finger from his sucking mouth. *pop*

"Oh my gosh! You mean..." her eyes were wide with mock surprise. She pulled her skirt higher up her long skinny thighs.

"You mean... this..." and she lifted her skirt and apron to show Ziggy her pussy. Thank you very much, she wore no panties. Holy sacred pink yoni! A completely smooth shaven pussy.

There are some women who possess a vagina which is so Venus DiMilo that words like "cunt" and "snatch" become too vulgar and primitive to describe its form; too crude and barbaric to slip inside such a sweet pink little muff. Sarah Michelle O'Mally had one such vagina.

Sarah's vagina sang like a caged bird. It dripped honey like a bee hive. And when aroused with sexual pleasure, it blossomed like a lotus and there, under the moonlight, a king bullfrog sat upon the lotus of her twat. Tweet-tweet. Buzz-buzz. Ribbit Ribbit... Ommmmmm.

"yeahhh... that. I'll have a slice a'that," Ziggy blubbered. Drool drool.

"oh, I don't know if you'll like it," she teased and dropped her skirt back over her thighs.

"Why not gimmie a little taste and let's see..." Ziggy coaxed.

"Well, maybe we should ask somebody else what they think of it." She squinted her eyes and wrinkled her sharp little freckled nose.

The silverware clanked as Johnny Bow-Tie threw it in the plastic tub.

"Oh Mr. Robert," she sang "Would you mind tasting my pie for this gentleman and let him know if you would recommend it?"

Woody-funk man blinked his beady eyes at her very thoughtfully.

"Not at all miss," he snickered.

Sarah lifted her skirt *peek-a-boo* and parted her spindly legs a little. Woody-funk man leaned over and pressed his chapped lips against the pink trill of flesh between her thighs. His tongue darted out and flicked it a few times before he slid a long savoring lap up the middle.

Then he turned to Ziggy and said, "It's gooood. Very good. Be better with a little whip cream. Hey, did you get a punch card? You know if you..."

Ragina flew by and handed Sarah a can of whip cream like a baton in a relay race.

"Well then, you heard the man. Whip cream it is," she blasted a mound of foam between her legs *ssshhhhlllleeeppp*

"ooo..." Sarah squealed, "It's cold!"

Johnny wiped the last crumb off the table and Sarah sat down on the edge of it. She leaned back on her elbows and pulled her skirt all the way up to her tummy. Rocking her whip creamed crotch at Ziggy as a matador taunts a bull.

"OH! You CAN'T forget THIS," Ragina rushed up and plopped a ruby red Maraschino cherry on Sarah's foamy mound. "Bon Appeteit, Mr. Mumbo," Ragina gave Ziggy her icy stare and twirled a long lock of blonde sunshine as she whisked away.

"Thanx sweetie," Sarah giggled. She spread her creamy lithe thighs wide and bounced them a little impatiently. "mmmm... looks gooooood huh?"

Ziggy spun off his lunch counter stool. He rolled his tongue around his gums to warm up his chops.

Consider: How does one eat a dessert such as this? One savors. One licks. One does not gobble. Even though every impulse in your body may be telling you to wrap your mouth around the entire shlopping pie and stick your tongue out and brrrrrrrrrrrr with maniac fury... you don't.

So he didn't. Instead, he smoothed his hands over her soft inner thighs, prying them apart. Testing the bounce and stretch of her ligaments. Her dangling feet lifted an inch higher. She bit her lip in anticipation.

He remembered the little girl he plucked from his cheeseburger "Don't eat me! Don't eat me!" Ziggy winced and pushed it out of his mind. There better NOT be ANY little naked PEOPLE hiding under that whip cream! He decided to take his chances.

His mouth hovered over her creamed crotch. His face basked in the damp, warm effluence radiating between her legs. His olfactory senses sorted through the molecules of pressurized dairy product and found a tiny pink molecule of Sarah's crotch odor (the nose reported it to be pleasantly tangy with a hint of summer-melon). He traced his fingers over her lower extremities as he tuned the dials of her body energies.

He plucked the cherry with his supple lips and savored its sweet juiciness when he smashed it in his molars.

"yeeeaaahhh..." Sarah whispered, "eat my cherry..." Oh, her crooked smile.

The whip cream had already begun to melt as it deflated on her cozy coochie. Milky dribblettes pooled in the crease between her thighs and her crotch. Some spilled into the narrow crack of her ass and began to leak drops on the table.

He licked a dribble on the left side of her puffed little pie. He snaked up a dribble on the right side. She quivered.

He stuck his tongue in the pile of foam and curled it back into his mouth like a whip cream eating chameleon.

"Do you like it?" she swung a long leg over his shoulder and wrapped his head in the crook of her leg. Her hard little saddle shoe dug between his shoulder blades.

"I don't know yet, I haven't got to the candy center," he blubbered.

Then she pulled him face first into her pie with her strategically wrapped leg.

"Well get to it," she gasped. Her pointed breasts heaved as Ziggy mashed his face into the sloppy mess. His nose sank in the white foam. It spread over his cheeks like shaving cream. He swirled his tongue around and around and around. The whip cream was becoming quite tangy as it mixed with her natural juices. It was starting to taste like mayonnaise. Yum. Mayo... the forgotten aphrodisiac.

Rushes of heat pulsed through Sarah's body as Ziggy wrapped his lips around her twat and sucked the foam and flesh into his warm, slurping mouth. Again he wrapped his mouth around her mound and pulled his firm lips across her valley to Zamboni away the whip cream.

"ooooo---mmmmm," Sarah cooed. She melted. She felt the snap of his lips pulling apart her pussy. His tongue rooting round in the folds.

Ziggy swirled the last of the whip cream in his mouth and swallowed it. He pressed up her thighs with his hands and hovered back to admire his work on her now licked clean vagina. It was flushed a deep dove beating pink. It glistened with the sticky residue left by the cream. Her wrinkled pink stripe pulsed as it leaked hooey-gooey ambrosia. Behold, the candy center.

By lifting and pressing back her legs, he tilted her way back, until her ass was rolling uphill and her crotch was star-ward.

The tip of his tongue touched the pink whirl of her asshole (coated in a thin film of whipped dairy product) then he slowly slid it up her sweet creamy groove. A teasing shallow rut but when he reached the top of her slit....

His lips grappled the petals of her fleshy flower. His mouth wrested the glimmering bud of her clit. He trenched his tongue through her slit, rooting out her tulip bulb, and when he found it, again and again he would swirl his slathering tongue over it, digging it up and burying it, digging it up and burying it.

He made her clit sing. He coaxed it into juicing electrical impulses through Sarah's body. Her flame-tastic red hair brightened in its coils like an electric stove-top.

She writhed on the table making little baby animal noises.

Ziggy massaged the juicy peels of her labia.

His hungry-as-fuck eyes glared up at her. Her hungry-as-fuck eyes peered down at him.

"yeah oh yeah. fuck ya sweetie. fuck ya." she repeated dreamily.

She was holding something back and he wanted to suck it out of her.

She grabbed her right thigh and lifted her leg back to give him better access. He peeled apart her pink pussy with his fingers in victory salute and slithered his tongue into her tangy precious fuck hole.

"mmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMM" she was feeling it now! Sarah began to grind her throbalicious twat into Ziggy's face. Feeling his tongue dip into the kiddie pool of her pussy. Splashing. Making motor boat bubbles.

"Sarah, I want you to cum baby. I want you to cum in my mouth... cum for me," Ziggy coaxed from the pink wriggling depths of young Miss O'Mally's coochie.

He seized her slender hips as if to say, "Here, let me drive". And then floored the gas pedal. He hoisted and rolled her around on his face. His tongue lashed at her tender folds with furious abandon.