Luna's New Stepbrother Ch. 01

Story Info
Luna's new stepbrother and stepmother move in.
1.1k words
3.22
68k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xzorion
Xzorion
5 Followers

This is my first story hope you like. Make sure to email me if you think something should change, Thanks !

*****

Luna had just started 12th grade when her father, Joseph, told her about his proposal to his girlfriend, Justine. Justine had a son named Maxis, who was 18 just like Luna. Luna was a little upset because they were only dating for 7 months and she wish it would have been a little longer before he proposed.

Luna was drop dead gorgeous. She was 5'5 with brown curly hair that went down her back. She had blue grayish eyes that she got from her mother. Luna was not to fat nor to skinny. Her body was well proportioned. She was the head cheerleader which meant she was popular. Her bra size was C.

Maxis was very handsome. He was a jock and he got in trouble ALOT at his old school. But now that he's going to a new school he could start fresh. Maxis had a great smiling, personality, and perfectly white teeth. He had brown hair. He had the same haircut as Sean O'Donnell. Maxis was rebellious, he got into fights and didn't listen to the teachers. He played soccer, basketball, football, and baseball. But the thing that completed him was his accent. Maxis had a Australian and British accent. He also was very funny. And he had blue eyes.

Luna waited for her best friend, Stacy, to come help her clean the house. When Stacy pulled up, Luna ran outside.

"Happy to see me or what?" Stacy giggled.

"Sorta, and I'm also happy to see Maxis. We only met once and we hit it off really well." Luna said.

"To bad you guys are family now." Stacy grinned.

"Were not blood relatives, so if we do date theres nothing really wrong with it." Luna said.

"True but your dad and Ms.Wolff would never accept it." Stacy said.

"Whatever lets just clean the house before they get here." Luna said.

The girls cleaned the house which wasn't easy. About 3 hours later they heard a motorcycle pull up in the driveway and Luna's fathers Range Rover. They quickly put the sponges away and washed there hands. Maxis had 2 boxes in one hand and his guitar case in the other, so he was unable to get the door. Luna opened the door and went to go get some boxes while Maxis put the boxes and his guitar down. After all there stuff was in the house. Maxis shook Stacy's hand before she left.

Luna held out her hand for him to shake but instead he pulled her into a hug. Justine and Joseph were smiling as they began to put some boxes in his room. Luna finally pulled out of the hug.

"Welcome to the family." Luna giggled.

"Thank you for sharing your home." Maxis said

Joseph and Luna showed them around the huge mansion which had a screening room, an arcade, a bowling alley, a go kart track with go karts, and a music room. The mansion also had, 6 HUGE bedrooms and 4 BIG bathrooms.

When they finished the tour everyone was pretty hungry.

"I'm starving, anyone wanna go out for dinner?" Joseph asked.

"That sounds great we can go to Wong's Kitchen and get some Chinese food." Luna said.

"But... I haven't unpacked my stuff yet." Maxis said.

"It's barely 7:32 p.m, you can do that when we get back." Justine said.

"Ok. Let's go!" Maxis said.

They all got ready, Luna had a white and black dress that had flowery lacing on the part. Joseph but on a tuxedo, Justine put on a blue blouse and a black skirt.

"Shit, I don't have anything nice to wear. I can't go to a restaurant looking tacky." Maxis thought.

Maxis finally put on an American flag V-Neck with a leather jacket that had a grey hoodie, a beanie that had a fluff ball at the top, black sagging jeans, and his white high-top. He didn't have to tie his shoes because the laces were short.

Everyone met in the living room then got in Joseph's Range Rover. The adults sat in the front and the teens sat in the back.

They got to the restaurant and got seated at a table. They ordered there food and chit-chatted.

"So Ms.Wolff where did you get the name Maxis from?" Luna asked.

"Well my ex-husband use to be in love with Monster Trucks. There was this one Monster Truck named Maximum Destruction. He loved that monster truck so he insisted we name Maxis something that has Max in it and after a while we said his name would be Maxis." Justine giggled.

"Hmm... so thats how I got my name. It's funny because I can do some Maximum Destruction if u make me mad." Maxis laughed.

They all shared a laugh and talked about when they were younger.

"So, Maxis I hear you play some instruments?" Joseph asked.

"Yes, I play Clarinet, Percussion, Drums, Piano, Alto Sax, Tenor Sax, Baritone Sax, Flute, Cello, Violin, Trumpet, Viola, Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, and I sing." Maxis grinned.

"WOW! That's a lot of instruments." Luna said.

They all talked and ate there food before heading home. When they left the restaurant it was freezing outside.

"Oh my god, its freezing out here. I didn't expect it to be this fucking cold out here." Justine said.

"Yea. It's cold out here." Luna said as her teeth chattered.

"Here take my jacket." Maxis said as he put his jacket on Luna.

Joseph did the same to Justine. They found the car and hopped in . Luna snuggled in the backseat with Maxis. Luna turned towards Maxis and kissed him on his cheek.

"Thanks for the jacket." she whispered.

Suddenly she kissed him on his lips. Maxis got a hard quickly. He made there back seat into a bed. They laid back there making out. Luna reached for his zipper and pulled out his 9 inch hard-on. She jerked him off but , they got home before he could cum.

Maxis got up and went inside with a painful boner. Everyone went to there room. Before Luna went inside her room she kissed Maxis on the lips. She winked at him then slipped in her room. Maxis went inside of his room. He unpacked he then laid in bed thinking about kiss and how she jerked him off. He got hot & took off his clothes & put in his shorts. His pants looked like they were gonna rip because of his boner. Maxis decided to jack off.

"Aww fuck yea." he whispered.

"Luna I'm going to cum. I'ma cum!" he said a little louder.

"AWW SHIT IM CUMMING!" he said.

He went to cleaned himself off and headed turned of his light. He went to sleep with a smile on his face.

Xzorion
Xzorion
5 Followers