Lunch at the Office

Story Info
Surprise fuck for friend's husband.
767 words
3.84
56.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My juices are already flowing as I walk out of the elevator and ask the receptionist to point me toward your office. I knock on your office door and swiftly enter when you say "come in", closing and locking the door behind me.

You're shocked to see me there -- one of your wife's best friends, of all people. But before you can even say a word, I grin and say "I thought I'd surprise you for lunch" and I start unbuttoning my blouse as I walk across the office to you, smiling at the shocked expression on your face.

I pull off my skirt and straddle your lap as I continue to disrobe, and then I pull off your clothes as we kiss passionately. It's not long before we are both nude and hot with anticipation. I slide off and kneel down in front of you, taking you into my mouth hungrily.

You are fully erect now and your pulse is racing as I stroke you up and down with my hands and mouth. You moan in disbelief, and then push me away from you and onto the leather sofa across the room, diving between my legs to return the favor, bringing me to the brink of an orgasm.

I reach out for you and whisper that I need you inside me, pulling you up on top as you plunge into me. I wrap my legs around you and push you into me harder, groaning with pleasure at how good your cock feels inside me.

As your speed builds, you tell me you are going to cum and I pull away from you. "Not yet," I demand, "we have a whole lunch hour here to enjoy".

I stand up in front of you, and you nuzzle and gently grab my breasts and then push me roughly over to the desk. I sit on the edge and spread my legs for you, grabbing your cock and placing it at the entrance to my pussy again.

This time you say "not yet" and tease me, rubbing your cock up and down my pussy and over my clit, driving me wild as our mouths and hands are all over each other, desperate for this encounter.

I beg you to fuck me and you finally comply, pushing me down flat with my back against the desk, knocking papers everywhere. I throw my legs up to your shoulders to take you in as deeply as I can.

Then, you flip me over unceremoniously and take me from behind, positioning me with my stomach on the desk and my ass in the air. I reach between my legs and alternately rub my clit and caress your balls, moaning how hot you make me.

You bang me harder, telling me how naughty I am for stopping by unannounced and how you are going to teach me what it means to be fucked. With these words, you put me over the edge and I cum hard, shouting out. You put your hand over my mouth to muffle the sound.

"I'm not finished with you yet" you command, as you turn me over to see your face, pick me up so my legs are wrapped around you, and carry me over to the large window. You press me against the window as you lift me up and aim your swollen cock into my pussy again.

I purr into your ear as my arms wrap around your shoulders and neck while you lift me up and down on your cock, fucking me slowly and deliberately this time, as the world potentially watches from the street stories below.

"You have no idea how much I have wanted this..." I say. Soon you build speed, and with the pressure of my clit pressed against you and my tight pussy sucking at your cock, we both climax as waves of pleasure cum over us. This time neither of us cares who hears us. You empty your cock deep into me as we both groan in ecstasy.

As my pussy continues to contract around you, you slowly carry me back to the sofa, still inside me, and we settle down onto the leather sofa to bask for a moment.

As I dress myself soon thereafter, I ask if you enjoyed your lunch. "Maybe next time I'll bring food with me" I grin, and I walk out the door just as abruptly as I had arrived, leaving you to finish your work in an office with the smell of sex in the air.

"Same time tomorrow?" you shout out to me.