Lust

Story Info
Lynette's lust for Richard.
1.2k words
4.07
17.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Checking into work, Lynette was looking at the schedule for the day. She enjoyed working at the tanning salon, smell of coconut and pineapple in the air. She loved helping people achieve the look they wanted. Lynette was a cute young redheaded girl, age 25. She had lovely breasts and a cute tiny waist. Something stirred in her as she read the name scheduled for 10 am, "Richard", a man who when he looked at her, made her weak in the knees and think of things she never did. He made her think of her newest book, The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty. Lynette would get so wet thinking about Richard holding her over his knee and spanking her with a paddle. He was a slightly older gentleman, refined, always wore a well-fitted blue suit. When he would remove his clothing down to his briefs, Lynette would have to make sure she didn't drool, his muscles were well defined. Lynette was not an overly sexual woman but since her friend gave her the book for her birthday she began to feel new feelings, new desires and she was uncertain about how to deal with them.

Time flew as Lynette kept looking at his name. Fantasizing about being tied over a barrel and having him fuck her wet cunt. Glancing up, Lynette sees him smiling at her. Blushing she immediately greeted him. He had been in for tanning sessions 4 times in the last two weeks, always so polite and kind. Lynette always felt so frustrated when he would leave cause she hadn't asked him out.

"Nice book hey?" asked Richard, seeing her new book about bondage she had accidently left on the table.

"Ummmm haha yeah, my friend gave it to me, its a really interesting story, not sure what to think yet." Lynette replied.

"I always loved to read about how Beauty dreads, yet craves to be punished, have you ever wanted that?" Richard asked sincerely. Lynette went immediately red and couldn't answer him. She was craving him, wanting him. Suddenly he was next to her, whispering something in her ear.

"Do you want me? Would you like me to play with you? Punish you? I see your looks, I feel your lust and I know you want me." Shivering Lynette listened intently, not knowing how to react. She felt an orgasm shoot through her body, and was immediately responding.

"Yes I do."

"Meet me at this address after you get off work if you wish to explore your needs." Richard said as he wrote it down on a card. Placing it in her hand, he went left, neglecting his appointment. The day dragged on, finally 5 pm rolled around. As fast as she could, Lynette closed the salon, grabbed her keys, and raced to her car. Looking at the card she easily found the address and came to a large home. A beautiful Victorian era home, rose bushes lined the front walk. Richard greeted her at the door, welcoming her in. Lynette was astonished at how calm she was, there was an air of ease. He gestured Lynette to sit on a high wing-backed leather chair. Handing her a glass of wine, he sat in a matching chair across from her.

"You look lovely, I have always noticed and I noticed you have been reading that book the last two sessions I have had tanning. I always wondered if you were interested in that lifestyle. You have such an exquisite body. I have wanted you too." Richard said while seeming to stare into her soul.

Lynette replied, "yes I have been interested in you for a while, every time I have looked at you I have pictured scenes from the book and I was embarrassed cause I felt like a freak, wanting these things."

Taking the wine from her hand, he guided her to a bedroom. There was a massive 4 poster bed in the center, decorated with heavy red velvet curtains tied with golden tassels. Putting his hands on her shoulders, Richard gently removed her shirt, then her skirt. Lynette stood before him in a black lace bra with matching lace thong. Modestly her head was down, cheeks flushed red with embarrassment. Tilting her head up with his finger he kissed her, making her weak in the knees, she had to sit. Sitting on the bed he removed her bra, exposing her breasts, the cool air causing her nipples to get hard. Gently Richard pulled Lynette over his knee, caressing her smooth ass, feeling her warm curves with his hands. He pulled Lynette's hands behind her back, she was astonished at how strong he was, holding her hands back with just one hand. Richard removed her panties, and using his hand, he felt her warm cunt, so wet. Stroking her wet pussy, teasing her clit and feeling her shiver he quite enjoyed touching her. Richard pulled his hand away, Lynette felt so exposed until suddenly she felt his hand connect with her ass. A sharp smack to her smooth skin. Lynette cried out in shock and humiliation, when she felt another smack, and another. They were getting stronger and stronger, Lynette felt such pain and pleasure. As she cried out, Richard stopped spanking her.

"Did you enjoy your spanking my dear?" Richard asked gently.

Shaking, Lynette replied, " Yes I did." As she responded, Richard kissed her full on her pouting lips, caressing her back and holding her naked body to him. He laid her down on the bed, and removed his clothing. As soon as Lynette saw his cock was full and hard, she had to have a taste. Before Richard could do anything Lynette was on her knees, sucking his cock. Lynette used her tongue to stroke the shaft and tease the tip. Mouthing his whole cock in her mouth, Lynette heard him moan, she sucked him hard. Pulling away from her, Richard pushed her down, climbed on top of her. Entering her tight cunt, Lynette cried out! He was so big! Forcing her hands above her head, Richard played with her breasts and nibbled on her hard nipples. Lynette gasped as he began to ride her cunt hard. Forcing himself into her body as much as he could. Their bodies writhing in pleasure, sweaty and breathing heavy. Arching her back, she cried out in ecstasy as an orgasm ravaged her body. He pulled his cock out of her, and came all over her breasts.

Laying there, covered in cum, Lynette was shaking, that was the most powerful orgasm she had ever experienced. She reached down and felt her ass, still red and sore. The spanking had been the most erotic thing she had endured in her life. Using the towel that Richard gave to her, she wiped his cum off of her.

"That was amazing! I have never in my life experienced such pleasure. I cannot believe it!" Lynette exclaimed. While dressing, she wondered if this would happen again.

"Would you want to do this type of session again? Would you want to be my slave?" Richard asked her.

"Oh yes! I would love it! I want you to teach me!" She responded excited.

"Splendid, you will be here every second day, beginning tomorrow, you will be my slave and I will be your Master. You will address me as such and I will take you to new heights of pleasure you have never endured." said Richard as he walked Lynette to the door. Kissing him, Lynette left. She couldn't help but have a surge of pleasure at the phrase going through her mind, "My Master."

The End