Lust And A Married Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jordan made sure he left nothing out with Kara, knowing this would be a one time fling. He kissed her entire body leaving hickies and bite marks on her thighs and tits that I never noticed.

Kara now was telling me I didn't see them because she turned the lights down for the next week when we made love. Every time she saw herself in the mirror she was reminded of the deviant sex she had and was both embarrassed and turned on enough to masturbate herself to orgasm.

He devoured her splayed pussy from her ass to clit and licked her juices from his fingers telling her that she tasted like the whore that he knew she was. Kara was delirious with sexual energy when he finally mounted her body missionary style. Her heart started racing from nervousness when Jordan rammed his iron hard cock between her thighs, invading her swollen, wet pussy lips, entering her cunt balls deep in one thrust bringing her to an instant orgasm that made her entire body convulse from the intensity.

While fucking his whore, he released her legs and guided them to his shoulders. He leaned over her naked body shoving her knees to her chest while he wrapped both hands around my wife's throat and started choking just enough to scare her but not enough to inflict any damage to his new fuck toy.

He had no care for Kara during the entire ravishment of her body. He was using her like a cunt, a hole, his whore to use for his pleasure to spite his wife. Kara just happened to be an easy lay, even if she didn't want to be. She was being ravished against her will. Or was she? She doesn't remember ever saying no. How could she say he fucked her against her will when she could not stop the violent orgasms against his cock soaking the bed? She did love to be taken, to be forced, she could not deny the intense pleasure she felt, so, she gave in as she always did, letting him abuse her lustful body.

Jordan finally started grunting and pounding into her with even more ferocity pulling Kara's juices from her pulsating body every time he pulled his cock out of her clenching pussy only to shove it back in again. Then, Jordan was cumming, soiling my wife's pussy with his welled up cum. He squirted deep into her pussy. Kara said she could feel his cock pulsating as he came, shooting his spoils deep into her body. Her pussy came at the same time, milking his cock of every last drop.

They lay there together for several minutes feeling the after effects of the animal like fuck while he covered her splayed nakedness with his own. She looked to the side and saw herself with yet another man between her legs, she felt like a whore.

His cock was apparently not done with the abuse just yet. He adjusted the bindings so she was now on her stomach. He re-attached her leg bindings to hold her for what was about to be done to his prey. Jordan put his own pillow under her hips and adjusted the restraints so she could move a little but only enough to lift her ass to her captor. With her legs now closed and he straddling her upper thighs, he dipped his hardening cock back into Kara's leaking pussy and scooped out a large amount of fluid. He then proceeded to force his cock into her ass using their erotic mixture as the lube making her scream in pain and moan with pleasure like a whore in heat.

While Jordan was violating Kara's perfectly fuck-able ass, he untied all the restraints, freeing her of her bindings, but she was far to gone to do anything except moan and cum while pushing her own hips back to his thrusting loins.

She wanted so much to hate the man who was now drilling her tender anal cavern but soon realized her fingers were busy on her clit helping to bring herself off yet again. Kara could feel his balls slapping against her masturbating hand while her other hand held onto the pillow of Jordan's wife, smearing her perfume and saliva onto it, transferring her scent, while this woman's husband violently thrust into my wife's ass sodomizing her with no remorse what-so-ever. What scared her most at this point was the fact that she did not know if she wanted the humiliation to end.

After moving Kara into various positions, he finally unloaded another amount of sperm deep into her bowels making her feel even more used. Yet, extremely horny.

She does not know how he did it, but Jordan's cock became hard one last time. He fucked her pussy in every position, calling her a whore, slut, cock teaser and a cum bucket.

Jordan not only fucked her on the bed, but took her to the living room where he pushed her body over the couch, shoving into her from behind He then laid her on her back and pounded into her on the kitchen table with her legs over his shoulders. She knew he was building memories of the affair and screwed Kara's pussy while on the kitchen counter, telling her that this was where his wife was most of the time.

"Every time I walk through the apartment now, I will remember fucking your juicy little cunt and ass remembering what it was like to fuck a real woman, if only a slut." At no time during the assault on her body was he gentle. On the contrary. The more he fucked her the more violent he became until his final orgasm.

Kara realized that it wasn't her that he was punishing, it was his wife. When they agreed to meet, her body was offered as a sacrifice to satisfy his yearnings.

He had Kara on her back, shoving into her while on the living room floor when he finally pulled out of her red defiled pussy and shot all he had left over her face and tits. For some unknown reason Kara stuck her tongue out tasting his sperm and scooped up the remainder from her face and tits licking it from her fingers.

Jordan then told her to get dressed so he could take her to her car. Her blouse had to be held closed adding to her embarrassment since he tore the shirt off of her body breaking some buttons. As he drove, they were quiet. She could feel her panties getting soaked with the remainder of his cum running out of her ass and pussy.

When arriving at her vehicle, he molested her body one more time with his roaming hands and gave Kara a passionate kiss saying "thank you" and telling her that when ever she needed some more cock to contact him. He then thanked her for being such an easy fuck and letting him use her. "Let me know if your husband decides to whore you out sometime. I know some guys that would pay big money to tap that ass of yours. You are an extremely fuck-able slut. In fact I don't know any prostitutes with a hotter pussy than yours."

She said she really wanted to call the cops but didn't think anyone would believe she wasn't anything but a slut on the prowl getting some cock with remorse after the deed. Telling them she had multiple orgasms while being forced into sex would not be very convincing.

Kara came home and showered immediately. She washed both inside her body and out, making sure all Jordan's bodily fluids were removed from her abused body. She tried to convince herself that Jordan was just a unsatisfying sex partner. If that was the case, then why did she orgasm so many times when with him? And why did she masturbate to one more cum while in the shower.

Remember, the woman you are sitting next to in church on Sunday morning may be dressing pretty and ladylike. She may be well respected and always look put together. Chances are, she has a secret and is thinking how much of a kinky, dirty little slut she is going to be later on. Or can't believe how dirty she was last night. She may have just come from being a naughty girl and is sitting there in a pool of another man's cum, or several men's ejaculate, hoping the wet spot does not soak through leaving evidence of her infidelity.

The woman in a conservative skirt, quickly walking past, may be in a hurry because she has cum running down her inner thigh from her "lunch date." The woman on the mall bench with the wedding ring that can't sit still, might just have a butt plug in her ass and a vibrator in her cunt waiting for her lover to arrive to take her to a private location where she is going to replace the plug with his cock while her husband shoves into her pussy, double penetrating her body.

Email sent to Jordan months later: Thank you for sending me video of the fucking you gave Kara while helping with her slut training.. You humiliated her during your "date." She has felt ashamed of herself for her actions when you took advantage of her that day. She has been a wildcat in bed lately and I can only link her actions to the guilt of her giving her body to another man so readily.. Kara has been swallowing my cum weekly now and is enjoying the newness of a man's sperm in her mouth. Her hunger seems to grow the more I treat her like the slut we turned her into.

I have helped other men use her body and break down her defenses but I believe you finally broke her. I am confident that I won't be needing any more services from other men, but will always keep an open mind if she starts to gain her sexual independence. As of right now, she wants sex so much, I am trying to keep up with her and may need to loan her out so I can get some rest.

Kara is now a complete slut for my taking. Although, I now work with a young guy that would love to have his way with her. Maybe she can show him her oral skills. Maybe more.

As bonus. I am going out of town for a few days. I will be leaving at night and will be spiking a drink of hers with a powerful sleeping agent. The key is under the mat. Enjoy the weekend.

P.S. The ropes are under the bed. Pics required.

I'm thinking blackmail? Use your imagination.

12