Lust for Lori Ch. 07

Story Info
More means more fun.
2.3k words
4.53
132.4k
8
2

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/27/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday afternoon, Bill came home for lunch as usual. As he pulled up the driveway he was delighted to see Lori sunbathing in the back yard. When he was almost to the back door Lori called his name. When Bill turned toward her she pulled her bikini bottoms aside and flashed her pussy at him.

Bill said, "Why don't you come inside and let me get a better look."

Bill was in the dining room when he heard her come in the back door. A strange sound startled him. There was the unmistakable sound of high heels on the kitchen floor. When Bill turned, he was treated to a true vision. There stood Lori in her tiny bikini wearing a pair of black stiletto heels. They made her legs look absolutely delicious.

"Where on earth did you get those?" he asked

"Paulette leant them to me. Do you like?" Lori asked

"I'll show you how much I like!" Bill replied

He spun Lori around and bent her over the dining room table. With one swift move, he had her bottoms down and his face buried between her ass cheeks. Lori groaned and pushed back against his face. Bill heard her giggle when he tickled her asshole with his tongue.

"Did you like fucking Paulette this weekend?" Lori asked him

Bill just moaned a reply, his tongue busy lapping at her clit.

"I could tell you liked her big tits and her hairy pussy. Do you like her hairy pussy better than my smoother one?" Lori questioned him

Bill stood up and pulled his hard cock out.

"Hers is nice but yours is the best I've ever had." Bill told her as he plunged his cock into Lori.

Lori just moaned and pushed back so she could get his cock deeper. What she hadn't told Bill was the fact that Paulette was there and watching from the hallway closet. Bill practically jumped out of his skin when Paulette entered the room.

"What do you mean; she's the best you've ever had?" Paulette demanded

Bill started stuttering a reply when both Lori and Paulette laughed.

"You two are nothing but a couple of cock teases!" Bill said

Paulette responded by stripping off her clothes (all but her own pair of spike heels) and walked around behind Bill. In the moment of surprise Bill's cock had slipped out of Lori. Paulette reached around and guided it back in for him. Bill loved the feel of her big tits on his back. Paulette dragged her tits down his back as she kneeled behind and to the side of him and Lori. She would let Bill stroke Lori five or six times and pull his cock to her mouth and suck Lori's juice off of it. She sucked Lori's clit occasionally too while in this position. When Paulette felt Bill's balls tighten she waited for him to pull out of Lori. Paulette swallowed Bill's pulsing cock and didn't waste a drop of his come. Bill watched as Lori stood up and kissed Paulette full on the mouth. It was erotic to watch their tongues explore each other's mouth. They both moaned and took hold of each other's ass as they shared the taste of Bill's load. Bill felt another hard on developing.

He said, "I can see right now what I've got to do today!"

The girls watched and listened as he went to the kitchen and phoned work. He told them he had eaten something for lunch and gotten violently ill. After telling them he would not be back that afternoon, he hung up and grinned at the two high heeled beauties before him.

"I've got some special plans for us this afternoon." He told them

The girls watched as he went to the bedroom and returned with all of his camera equipment. He loaded the instamatic and handed it to Paulette.

"I want you to take a couple for my friends." He told her

Bill sat down in a chair and told Lori to kneel before him and suck his cock. Paulette snapped a picture of bill's cock in Lori's mouth. Next, Bill had Lori straddle him and he buried his cock in her pussy. Paulette stood back far enough to get a full frame picture of Bill licking Lori's tits while his cock was in her pussy. Paulette handed Lori the camera and Lori got two shots of Paulette and Bill in the same poses. Bill got up and put the camera on a tri-pod. The girls knew the action was about to begin. Thanks to a self timer Bill was going to get in the action with both girls. Bill lay down on the floor on his back. Lori quickly sat on his cock. Paulette was in charge of setting the timer. When she flipped the timer on, she ran over and sat on Bill's face. The camera got a great shot of Lori getting fucked and Paulette getting eaten. Bill had them change places. The next picture showed Paulette riding Bill's cock and Lori sitting on his face. In this one however, Lori was leaning forward and sucking Paulette's tits. Bill got pictures of them sucking him at the same time too. As Bill held Paulette's legs apart and fucked her hard, he felt his orgasm approaching.

"Get one of me shooting my load on her pussy!" he told Lori

As Bill gripped his cock and pumped his load onto Paulette's bush, Lori snapped a picture.

"Well looks like I have one picture left on this pack." He told them

He grinned at Lori and told her, "Be a good girl and clean up her pussy."

Lori did as instructed and licked Bill's jizz off of Paulette's pussy. And of course Bill got a picture of this too!

The rest of the week went by with Lori tormenting Bill with flashes of her tits and pussy. He would come to her room and get her to suck his cock before going up to fuck Gail. On Friday at lunch he showed her the pictures he had taken of her, Lori and himself.

"I'm going to show these to my buddies at the bar tonight. They'll all get hardons and want to fuck your sweet ass. Does that make you wet knowing a bunch of strangers wants in your panties?" he asked her

Lori just smiled and nodded yes to his questions.

"Do you think you could handle more than one cock at a time?" he asked

Lori said, "If Paulette can take more, so can I!"

Bill grinned and patted her ass as he picked up the pictures and went out the back door.

Bill left work early Friday and stopped by Rosie's place before meeting Gail at their usual hangout. When he walked in, all of his buddies swarmed around.

"Do you have more pictures?" they all wanted to know.

Bill tossed the pics on the bar and listened at the comments. They were all wild about Lori in her high heels. Their muttering became a roar when they saw the photos of the three of them in action. Bill had to explain that Paulette was Lori's friend, and she was wild about sucking cock. The pictures were passed back and forth for well over an hour before Bill explained he had to leave. Once again they all wanted to know when they were going to meet Lori.

Bill said, "You guys be here tomorrow afternoon and I'll see what I can do!"

Bill met Gail at their bar and proceeded to get her good and drunk. He wanted her too drunk to fuck. He was anticipating a big day on Saturday.

Gail was off work the next day. And a good thing too, as she had a hangover large enough to kill a horse. Bill informed her that he was going up to the stables to check on the horses.

"I've asked Lori to go along too." He told Gail

Gail just mumbled an affirmative reply from their darkened bedroom. Bill was glad to see Lori dressed in her short shorts and halter top as they drove through town.

"Why are we turning in here?" asked Lori as they pulled into Rosie's parking lot

"I just want to get a quick drink. You can get a coke too." Bill said

You could have heard a mouse fart when Bill and Lori entered. Lori couldn't help but notice all eyes were on her as she followed behind Bill. Bill led her to the secluded end of the bar and sat her on a bar stool. He ordered himself a vodka and 7-up, and Lori got a coke. All of his buddies were there. They were all looking at Lori with lust in their eyes. When it became obvious that they were all too bashful to approach, Bill reached out and untied Lori's halter and let it hang loose over her tits. As he reached in and rolled her nipples, a few guys approached.

"So this is Lori!" one of them said

"This is her alright!" Bill said

Bill reached up and removed Lori's top completely. Lori saw the guys smile and lick their lips. A couple of the bolder ones already had their cocks out and were stroking them.

"Hey guys, Lori will do that for you!" Bill said

Two guys stepped up to her side and Bill told her to jack them off. As Lori gripped their cocks, one of them bent over and ran his tongue around her nipples. Lori moaned and picked up her tempo on their dicks. It became immediately obvious that she was dealing with much bigger cocks than Bill's The one that couldn't get to her tits ran a finger up the leg of her shorts. When he pulled it out and seen it covered in her juices, he licked his finger clean. Bill stopped the fun long enough for Lori to get naked. When she sat back down on the stool she was surrounded by men with hard cocks. She took turns stroking the cocks while they all took turns licking her tits and pussy. When several demanded to know when they were going to get a piece of that fine pussy, Bill replied,

"You're all going to watch me fuck her first!"

All the guys backed away as Bill stood and took off his pants. He bent Lori over the barstool and entered her from behind. Bill was going to show these guys just how to fuck a young cock teaser.

While he was slamming her wet pussy hard he said. "Guys she has a mouth no one is using."

One of the guys with a larger cock stepped up and held it to her lips. Lori opened up and sucked his cock into her throat. This brought a cheer from the others. Others stepped forward and rubbed their cocks on her arms and back. When Bill finally lost control he shot his load on her ass. Someone produced a towel and cleaned her up. The big cock she was sucking stepped around and plunged in. Lori felt like she was being split in half. That big cock was pounding her little cunt.

The guy banging her said, "It's not going to take me long! This tight little babe is going to get a full load right up her pussy!"

Bill interrupted and told the entire gang, "She's not on the pill. So, no cumming in her. You can shoot it on her ass, tits, or in her mouth but not in her pussy."

The man behind her grunted loudly and pulled his thick cock out and came on her back. As someone was cleaning the spunk off her back, two more guys entered her mouth and pussy. When she had taken all six or eight of them on Lori got a break. Several of them left after fucking her. Lori, Bill, the bartender, and two guys were all that were left. All of the men got great pleasure in having Lori serve them drinks naked. The bartender had her dip her nipples in his cold beer and he licked the foam from them. The guy that had fucked her with the big cock sat her on his lap when she served him. When she felt his cock get hard he pulled it out and sat her down on it. He reached around and fondled her tits while she rode him with her back to him. His friend stepped in front of her and fucked her face at the same time. Watching his pal come in her mouth was too much for Mr. Thick dick. He pushed Lori off his cock and hurriedly stuck it in her mouth. His load was too large for Lori's mouth. Some of it trickled onto her tits. Bill decided they had been there long enough. Lori told everyone goodbye after she had dressed. Mr. Thick dick pulled her against his crotch and gave her a big wet kiss. This enraged Bill, who told him to knock it off or she wouldn't be back.

After they walked out the door, it was quickly becoming dark outside. The three guys were betting that Bill would fuck her on the way home. The bartender seem to think he would wait a pay a visit to her room. When none of them heard the sound of Bill's car engine start, they peeked out the bar's front door. There by the light of a dim street light, they could see one of Lori's feet on the dashboard of the car. Bill's naked ass was plainly visible between Lori's spread legs, hammering her in the front seat.

"Watching my little slut take on all those cocks makes me want more too!" Bill said to her

Lori could see that they had an audience so she fucked him back. Lori smiled at them while Bill jerked his cock all over her stomach. Gail commented on how tired Lori looked when she came in.

"She should be tired!" Bill said, "I worked her ass off today."

Lori just laughed and went to her room to go to bed.