Lust for Lori Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that he stepped up and stuck his cock in Lori's mouth. Bill and big dick was fucking hot little Lori for all she was worth. Her tight pussy on his cock and her moans and groans on his cock, soon had them both losing control. The sight of him jacking his load on her tits made Bill lose it. Soon they were both stroking their cocks simultaneously on her chest. Lori thought big dick must have shot a gallon. Bill added more on top of that. When all was done, Lori's tits, neck, and stomach were cum covered.

Lori went to the master bath to grab a quick shower. In the massive shower stall she encountered two college age girls busy having some fun of their own. Lori had her shower while watching these two work each other into a frenzy. They were both long legged brunette beauties. They soaped each others tits and asses while alternately fingering each others pussies. After playing a bit longer they smiled at Lori and exited the shower. Lori finished her shower and dried off. She made her way to the kitchen for something to drink. Obviously no place in this house was off limits. As Lori poured herself a soft drink she watched as two men serviced a woman on the kitchen table. The woman was lying across the table with her head hanging over on side. One man was fucking her face and squeezing her tits, while the other was standing between her legs pounding her pussy. The one with his cock in her mouth motioned for Lori to join the fun but Lori politely declined. Lori finished her drink and walked back through the tangle of bodies to the great room. She immediately saw her two shower companions in the company of big dick. Big dick was lying on the floor and the two brunettes were double teaming his giant cock. Lori watched them slither their tongues up and down the monster while taking turns stuffing as much in their mouths as they could. When she could watch no longer Lori joined the action. With his cock getting so much attention Lori went to work on his big balls. She heard him moan when she ran her tongue over them. When one of the girls would try to deep throat him, Lori would suck a testicle into her mouth. This would cause big dick to hump and practically gag the girl sucking him. After Lori had his ball dripping with her saliva, she stood, walked up and sat on big dick's face. She ground her snatch onto his mouth as she looked over her shoulder and watched him receive his blow job. After enjoying his tongue several minutes Lori slowly backed down his torso and placed her wet pussy over his cock. The two brunettes obligingly guided his cock up her pussy. Now Lori was in control. She could get as much of that meat as deep as she dared. Big dick grabbed her hips as she began rocking up and down on him. The two brunettes showered her ass with wet kisses and one even wiggled a hot tongue in Lori's puckered asshole. This caused Lori to fuck big dick with even more gusto. Lori leaned forward and stuck her tongue down big dick's throat.

As he grabbed her tits he told her, "If you don't slow down I'm going to lose it and shoot my load!"

Lori said. "That's just what I want you to do!"

With that, Lori drove her pussy down, taking his cock deeper than anyone or anything had ever been before. She and big dick groaned out together. Lori felt that delicious hunk of meat swell to even greater proportions as it began spewing its load deep in her pussy. She just kept riding, milking every drop out of him. When she rolled off him, the two brunettes moved in for the clean up. One went to work on big dick while the other fastened her mouth to Lori's pussy. They moaned and groaned while they savored every drop of Lori and Big dick's mixture.

Another big hit at this orgy was two younger boys. Lori wasn't sure who they arrived with. The older women found them hard to resist. They weren't hung like horses or anything but their recovery time was instantaneous. Lori swore that their dicks never got soft. They looked to be Lori's age if not a bit younger. The men seemed as envious of them as the women did of Lori. Phyllis attracted Lori's attention from the front room. She was on her hands and knees taking a young one doggie style while his pal watched and fondled her big tits. Phyllis had Lori lie on a lounger and suck the watcher's cock.

"Now for that payback I promised you" she told Lori

Phyllis went to work on Lori's pussy and clit while Lori sucked on a younger cock. Lori was amazed at how rigid he was. She believed she could have bitten it and he wouldn't have noticed. The other one picked up his pace as he enjoyed the show. Lori could feel Phyllis moan as she licked her pussy. Lori didn't know how Phyllis was at sucking cock, but she was an expert at eating pussy. Lori had to admit she was better than most of the male tongues she had felt. Lori reached her orgasm just after the boy servicing Phyllis began emptying his load in her. Phyllis clamped her mouth around Lori's snatch and made her absolutely scream. Before the sensations subsided, the boy Lori was sucking came around and climbed on top of Lori. With on thrust he buried his rock hard prick in her pussy. Lori could see Phyllis tonguing his balls as he thrust in and out of her. Phyllis instructed him not to come in Lori, as she wanted to taste his load. When Lori felt him tense up, Phyllis rolled him off Lori and devoured his cock. Lori noticed that not a drop of his jizz escaped Phyllis' mouth.

The rest of the afternoon Lori watched and rested. She occasionally sat on an available erection and joined in a female daisy chain for the men's entertainment. Once, all the women lined up side by side and bent over. As the men walked by they took turns sticking their cocks into each woman. They were only supposed to give them one or two strokes, but Lori received several good deep thrusts from many of the men. Toward evening Bill sought Lori out and told her he was ready to go home. He told Lori to gather her clothes and meet him by the front door. With both she and Bill dressed and preparing to leave they encountered big dick fucking Phyllis. She was bent over hold onto the back of a chair. Big dick was absolutely hammering her pussy. It was the deepest Lori had seen anyone take him. Phyllis' cat suit was pulled down and her big beautiful tits were bouncing with each thrust. It was then Lori witnessed another first of the day. With no other stimulation whatsoever, Phyllis climaxed on big dicks cock. She became so weak and unstable after her climax she had to have help sitting down. Lori could see that big dick was still hard and ready for more. When he expressed his disappointment over her and Bill's leaving, Lori looked at Bill and asked a favor.

"What do you say Bill? Can I have some more of that big cock before we leave?"

Bill told her to make it quick. Lori pulled up her mini skirt and bent over. Big dick stepped behind her and ran his cock up and down the length of her slit. When his head was wet with her juice he began fucking her. Bill was watching while playing with Phyllis' bare tits.

"She can really take that big cock for such a young thing!" Phyllis said to Bill

Bill had his cock back out of his pants letting Phyllis jack him off. As big dick picked up the tempo, Phyllis swallowed Bill's cock. Almost simultaneously, big dick pulled his cock out and covered Lori's ass with come as Bill coated Phyllis' tits with his load.

As big dick was kissing Lori goodbye, she was groping his thick cock. Lori could have sworn she felt some response. But Bill hustled her out to the car before something else got started. On the ride home Lori asked Bill to visit big dick's house some day. Bill half heartedly said they would, knowing he didn't want Lori to get used to such a huge cock. Lori changed back into her regular clothes and put the bag containing her orgy clothes under the seat.

Lori and bill could barely keep straight faces every time Gail asked about his poor old sick aunt!!!

12