Lust for Lori Ch. 10

Story Info
Lori meets her uncle.
4.7k words
4.72
133.1k
5
1

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/27/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next several weeks, as word got around, more of Bill's friends began visiting the house. If Lori was sunbathing alone in the back yard, they would pretend to need help with their car. Eventually the friend would wander over and volunteer to rub suntan lotion on Lori. They would begin at her shoulders and work their way down. While glancing around to make sure they were not being watched, the guy would sneak a hand under her top to squeeze a tit. If he was feeling very brave, he would snake a couple of fingers into the leg of her bikini bottoms. Lori noticed that never failed to pull their hand away and lick her juices from their fingers.

If Lori was feeling particularly mean, she would stroll over to the car, bend over the fender, and inquire as to what they were doing. She made sure to bare her tits as she did so. She did her tit display for one guy and he took her by the arm and escorted her into the garage. By the time Bill noticed they were gone he found them busy at the workbench. Lori was sitting naked atop the bench while his friend busily ate her pussy. Lori had hold of his head and was steering him to where it felt best.

"You guys are going to get caught!" Bill scolded them

His pal said, "Too bad! I wasn't going to take this little sluts teasing any more."

With that, he pulled Lori to the edge of the bench and plunged his hard cock in her all at once. Bill pulled his own cock out and pulled on it while watching Lori get banged.

When Bill detected him getting close he said to his friend, "Take her down and cum in her mouth. I want some of that wet pussy too!"

They both helped her down. As she bent over Bill quickly entered her pussy while his friend fucked her face. The sound of his buddy shooting his load down her throat made Bill shoot his load in her hot snatch. They were both grinning and wiping off their dicks as Lori gathered her suit and made a dash for the back door.

"Damn Bill, all the guys weren't lying. She is one hot piece of pussy!" His pal said to him.

If two of Bill's buddies showed up while Gail was at work, things got really interesting. Once Bill had to call them away from Lori's sunbathing. He called them back over to the car in the driveway. Both of them had been applying suntan lotion to her while simultaneously playing with her tits and pussy through her swimsuit.

Bill said, "Will you two be careful! The last thing I need is some nosy old neighbor watching you two grope Lori out in the yard. Wait until she goes in for something to drink."

The lucky one was the one closest to the back door when Lori went inside. He made a dash for the door as soon as she reached it. After a few minutes, Bill walked up the back steps and peered inside. His friend had Lori bent over the kitchen barstool, her bikini bottoms pulled down, and his cock was buried in her pussy. He reached forward and pulled her tits out of her top. Bill turned and went back to work on the car.

A couple of minutes later, the friend returned and said, "Damn phone rang and I didn't get to shoot my load!"

Bill and the other buddy laughed at him. It was at this time that the three of them heard the radio turn on from Lori's room. As her basement bedroom window faced the back yard, all three men walked over and looked in. Lori was standing in her room naked. Bill asked her what she was doing. She told him she was through sunning for the day and was going to get dressed. Without any of them knowing it, the second buddy has disappeared into the house. Bill and the first one were surprised when he entered Lori's room. He walked up behind her and reached around to squeeze her tits. After a few seconds of this, he spun her around, pushed her back down on the bed and buried his face between her legs.

He raised his juice covered face toward the window and said to Bill, "This is the sweetest pussy I've ever tasted."

Lori grabbed him by the hair and pushed his face back down to her crotch.

Bill and the friend went back to their car work. The friend was useless at car repair knowing his pal was in that room with Lori. He got even worse when he heard her squeal with an orgasm. When he could stand it no longer, he went over and peeked in.

He came rushing back over to Bill and said, "He's doing her doggie style. I mean he's fucking that pretty little thing good and hard. And she's pushing back begging for more!"

Bill just looked up at him grinned and said, "Well, what are you, standing out here peeping for? Get your ass in there with them."

Bill watched as he made a mad dash for the door. After giving him a few seconds to reach her room, Bill walked over and squatted down by the window. Lori was still getting fucked doggie style by the second friend, while the newest arrival was busy fucking her face. It was quite a site. Bill realized the neighbors might get curious so he too went inside to her room.

By the time he got down there, they had switched places in her mouth and pussy. Bill just leaned against the doorway, pulled his cock out, and stroked it to the action going on before him. The guy Lori was sucking had evidently gotten close to coming while he was in her pussy. He let out a groan and shot his load down her throat. Watching her struggle to swallow his entire load made the one fucking her to lose control.

Bill said to him, "I don't do sloppy seconds, so don't cum in her pussy. Shoot it on her sweet ass."

They guy done exactly as told, and pulled out and jacked his cock off on her ass. Bill retrieved a towel from the laundry room and let Lori clean herself up.

Bill told both friends, "Now I'm going to show you guys how to fuck her!"

Bill stepped up and thrust his cock towards her mouth. Lori pulled the skin back and licked the head before swallowing Bill's cock. She reached around, grabbed his ass cheeks, and pulled him in and out of her throat. She was enjoying performing for his friends. Bill encouraged them to play with her while she deep throated him. Lori soon had six hands exploring her body and a stiff cock down her throat.

Soon Bill said, "Now I'm ready to fuck!"

He pulled out of Lori's mouth and turned her over on her back. He placed her legs in the crook of his elbows and aimed his cock at her slit. He could see by the amount of moisture on her pussy lips and in the crack of her ass that she was ready. With one mighty thrust, Bill was balls deep in Lori's hot wet pussy. His two friends stood and watched as he hammered her mercilessly.

Lori continued her part of the show too. She pinched and pulled her nipples as Bill plunged his cock in and out of her.

"Come on fuck it! Fuck my pussy harder!" she said to Bill

The guys just stood with their hard ons waving in the air as they watched the show. Occasionally one or the other would bend over and kiss Lori's nipples.

Lori said to Bill, "I want to ride your cock now."

Bill pulled out and lay down. Lori straddled his cock and sat down taking the entire length at once. Bill pulled her forward and sucked first one nipple and then the other. As she sat back up, Bill told his friends to step forward so Lori could suck their cocks. Lori rode Bill while turning her head from one cock to the other. She reached out and pulled them both toward her mouth. At one point, she had the heads of two cocks in her mouth at the same time. Bill had a front row seat to this double blowjob. He would take Lori by the hips and pull her down hard. As his dick ground deeply into her, she would groan on these guys dicks. The feel of her pussy and the sight of her mouth stretched around two cocks was too much for Bill to withstand. He pulled Lori down hard and filled her full of his cum. As she rolled off him and lay on her bed, they could see Bill's cum seeping from her pussy.

One of the friends said, "Hell I don't care about sloppy seconds!"

He plunged his cock deep in Lori's soppy pussy. It didn't take him long to reach his orgasm. With one last push, he emptied his balls in Lori too.

As he stood up the last one took his place.

Bill laughed and said, "I guess he don't mind sloppy thirds either!"

The second friend done as Bill had, and pulled Lori's legs into the crook of his elbows. He then rose up on his toes. It looked to Bill and the first one as if he was doing push-ups on Lori. This position allowed him long deep strokes into Lori's pussy. All of them could actually hear squishing sounds from Lori's well-filled pussy as he fucked her. When Lori urged him to add to the jizz inside her, he did so willingly. The three men stood around and marveled at the amount of semen that ran out of Lori when they were all through with her.

One day when Gail and Lori were the only ones home, a visitor stopped by. It was Gail's brother Dan. Lori had heard Dan's name mentioned a few times as she was growing up. Seems Dan was the black sheep of the family. He had been in prison for several years. Lori had overheard her mom say it was due to a rape and robbery conviction. Lori noticed he was a rather large man too. Lori could mentally picture him forcing himself on a woman. Dan came in and picked Gail up like she was a rag doll. He spun her around and hugged her.

"Sis, I'm so glad to see you! It's been years. And who's this hot young thing?" he said as he noticed Lori

"Dan, you know her, that's Lori" Gail said to him

"Well I'll be damned!" Dan said, "You've turned into a real woman while your uncle Dan was gone"

Dan reached out and hugged Lori. Lori was quick to notice he let his hand roam over her tight ass as he did so. After visiting and catching up for a while Lori excused herself to go visit a friend's house. As she was leaving the room she heard Dan tell Gail he'd only been released a few weeks ago. He told her he had been busy looking for liquor and horny women.

Lori heard Gail laugh and say, "Same old horny brother as always."

When Lori walked the two blocks and found her friend not at home, she turned and went home. She entered the side door quietly as to not disturb her mom and uncle. When she looked up into the dinning room she noticed the empty whiskey bottle on the table. She could hear the unmistakable sound of Gail's drunken giggle coming from the living room. Lori silently went to her hiding place and peeked around the door to the couch. Dan was talking to Gail in a hushed voice.

"Come on sis. It'll be just like old times. You know the fun we used to have out there in that old barn."

Gail would just laugh at his suggestions. Lori's watched in amazement as Uncle Dan undone his pants and hauled out a quite impressive hunk of meat.

It looked almost as big as Big Dick's from the orgy. One big difference though was the fact that Uncle Dan was "uncut. To Lori it looked erotic as hell with its big bulbous head barely protruding from the foreskin.

"My god Dan, I'd forgotten just how big you were!" said Gail

"Go ahead and grab it!" Dan encouraged his sister

Gail reached over and wrapped her hand around his cock. Due to its girth, her fingers didn't come close to meeting on the other side. A few strokes and it had reached its full size. Lori watched wide eyed as her mom used her other hand to gather some of the leaking pre-come oozing from the tip and raise it to her mouth and taste it. Lori thought it was strange that her mom wouldn't suck Bill but evidently was planning to do just that to her own brother. Gail leaned over and wrapped her lips around the head of Dan's big prick.

Dan groaned and said, "Sis you were always a great cocksucker."

Lori was spellbound at the sight before her eyes. Not only was her mom sucking her uncle's big cock but she was good at it. It was unbelievable how much she could take down her throat.

After getting head for a while, Dan said, "Let's see if that pussy is still as hairy and tight as it used to be."

Lori ducked into the bathroom while Dan led Gail to her and Bill's bedroom. Lori could tell by the way Gail staggered that she was pretty intoxicated. By the time Lori crept to the door, Dan had Gail naked and on her back. He bent over her and licked noisily at her pussy for a few minutes.

Gail said, "Come on Dan. You've got me wanting some of that big meat!"

Dan rose up and over Gail. Gail grabbed his long fat cock and guided him home. Lori stood and watched in wonder as Gail took every inch of her brother's huge cock. Lori would have loved to walk in and alternate sucking that monster between strokes. It seemed Dan was quite the cocksman too. He pounded Gail for quite some time

"Now how about giving me what I like?" asked Gail

"Are you still into that?" asked Dan

"Only when I'm in the mood, and with the right sized cock. I'd never let Bill. However, some of his buddies have had it. Gail laughed

Lori practically fainted as she saw her Uncle take a jar of lube and liberally apply it to her mom's ass hole and his cock. Lori watched intently as Dan slowly slid his cock up Gail's ass. Gail grunted and groaned about how good it felt having her brother butt fuck her after all these years. Lori's panties were dripping wet due to what she was witnessing. The only thing that would make this better was having a cock in her pussy at the same time. Lori watched as her mom had not one but three orgasm's while Uncle Dan pummeled her ass. When he was ready to come, he asked Gail where she wanted it. She told him she wanted him to fill her ass full. Dan grunted and pumped a huge load into his little sister's ass.

Lori hid in the kitchen until she heard her mom return from the bathroom and Uncle Dan enter it. As she sneaked by her mom's room, it looked as if Gail had passed out. Lori waited until she heard the shower running before entering the bathroom. Pretending that she thought it was Gail behind the shower curtain; Lori dropped her shorts and panties and sat on the toilet. When Dan turned off the water and opened the curtain he was greeted to the site of his hot little niece sitting bare assed on the toilet.

Lori feigned embarrassment and halfheartedly covered her privates. Uncle Dan noticed her staring at his cock hanging between his legs.

"So I see you've noticed your ole' Uncle's cock huh?" Have you ever been fucked before or are you still a virgin?" Dan asked her

Lori assured him she was no virgin. To prove her point she reached out and took hold of her Uncle's cock. She pulled the foreskin back from its massive head and ran her tongue all around it. Dan took her by the head and slowly started pumping into her mouth.

"Girl you suck cock about as well as your mom." Dan told her

Expecting her to be surprised Dan just laughed when Lori stopped sucking long enough to tell him she had watched everything from sucking, to fucking and even him butt fucking her mom. She had seen it all. She let him know right away that there was no way he was using that monster on her tight ass.

Dan asked, "Well how about that tight little teenage pussy?"

Lori scooted to the front edge of the toilet seat, spread her legs and said, "I thought you'd never ask."

Dan got down on the floor on his knees and rubbed his hard dick up and down Lori's slit. He slowly started giving it to Lori inch by inch. When Lori wrapped her legs around his ass and pulled him all the way in, Dan picked up the pace.

"Get that top off and let's see them titties!" Dan told her

When Lori removed her top Dan immediately went to work sucking her hard nipples. Dan was hitting the absolute bottom of Lori's pussy and she loved it.

Dan said to her, "You've got sis beat all to hell when it comes to tits. Hers are still small and a bit saggy like they've always been. However, yours stick out there just beggin' to be sucked. Lori enjoyed the workout he was giving her tits, for a few more minutes. She pushed him back and got in the floor on her hand and knees.

"Now I want it doggie style, --- and hard!" she commanded her uncle

Dan was more than happy to oblige. He took hold of his niece's sweet little ass cheeks and buried his fat cock in her waiting pussy. Lori groaned when he hit bottom. He smacked her upturned ass, squeezed her tits, and fucked her hard for a good twenty minutes.

"I'm getting' close sweet thing! Do you have protection or should I shoot my load on this sweet ass?" Dan enquired of her

Lori just responded with, "Fill me full with that load!"

Uncle Dan thrust a couple more times and then drove it to the hilt. Lori could feel his hot jizm coat the inside of her well used pussy. Afterwards, as the two showered together, Lori resisted second helpings of him for fear Gail would awaken. Dan was curious where Lori had learned all she knew about sex. He was astonished to find out Lori's step dad Bill was responsible for her education. Lori made him promise not to tell her mom. She threatened telling Bill about seeing Dan with Gail if he ever revealed her secret.

Dan said, "We'll just keep each others secret. If you agree to "be good" your ole' Uncle Dan from time to time."

Lori smiled and gave his wet dick a playful tug.

"You have yourself a deal." She said as she exited the shower

That evening when Bill came in, he was horny as hell. Gail immediately put him off with the old headache excuse. Lori managed to fend off his advances with an excuse to visit a friend. An angry Bill stormed out of the house to visit his "other bar". He figured he could always get some action there from one of the ready willing and able babes that hung out there. Sure enough, when he walked in one of the regulars was sharing his girlfriend with the patrons. Soon Bill had his hard cock sliding between her big tits as one of the other customers was standing behind her fucking her.

A few days later Gail took an unscheduled Saturday off. She knew Bill was going to be on a foxhunt with all the arrogant members of the hunt club. She arranged for him to drop the kids at one of their aunts to spend the day. Gail told Lori to walk over to Paulette's house and see if she would like to accompany them on a shopping trip. When she arrived at Paulette's house, she received the bad news. Gail called and said she had been summoned to work, her day off canceled. Being that it was likely Bill would be gone all night; Lori would need to be there when the kids returned. Lori apologized to Paulette and returned home. Great, Lori thought, another boring Saturday home with nothing to do. Lori put on her bikini and went out back to sunbathe.

When she went into the kitchen for a glass of iced tea, she heard the front doorbell ring. Lori walked through the house to see who it was. Standing on the front porch were Uncle Dan and a woman friend. Lori opened the door and invited then in. Dan introduced his niece to his friend Joyce. Lori could not help but notice the way Joyce looked. She was dressed in a short skirt, silk blouse, and spike heels. Lori would have bet money that Joyce was wearing stockings and garters too. Her legs were stunning. Joyce reached out and gave Lori a warm hug.

"So you're the niece Dan has been bragging about? He was not lying. You are quite the attractive thing." Joyce exclaimed

Lori blushed and thanked Joyce for the comments.

"Where is your mom? I thought she was off today." Asked Dan

Lori explained about Gail being called in to work. Lori didn't know if it was a full shift or a few hours. Dan asked Lori if anyone else was home. Lori told the full story of how the kids were gone all day and Bill the entire night. Dan decided he and Joyce would stick around a while to see if Gail would return anytime soon. Joyce excused herself and went out to Dan's car, returning with a small satchel. Lori told them to make themselves at home. Dan did just that, getting up to pour himself a drink. Lori commented on how great Joyce's outfit looked; especially her shoes and legs. Joyce was quick to raise the hem of her skirt and show Lori her stocking tops and garter

12