Lust for My Wife's Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steelepen
steelepen
1,125 Followers

I fucked my wife and I fucked her hard. I watched as my cock disappeared into her. I watched her breasts as they swayed and jiggled lewdly. I watched her face as she contorted it with her pending orgasm.

My cock stretched to its limits. My balls pulled up tight. I was ready to cum. "Fuck, Linda, I'm almost there."

Just as I was about to shoot, Linda gave me a shock that sent me over the top. "Imagine shooting your sperm into my sister as you cum!"

"Oh, yes!" It felt as if the cum was forcibly ripped from my body. I could have sworn that the my cock couldn't have shot such a volume all at once, but there I was coating the inside of my wife with my thick, hot cum while she encouraged me to think about fucking her sister.

I collapsed on her and we both panted with exhaustion. I stayed buried deep in her, our sweaty, cummy bodies mashed together. We kissed.

After several minutes of just enjoying each other's body, Linda said, "we should probably talk about that."

"Yeah, probably."

"When we were at the party and I saw you looking at Kira's cleavage, I had a whole flood of emotions. I was pissed at you. I was pissed at her. I was frustrated that she was getting all kinds of attention from other men—you included. I was hurt that you weren't ogling me. And most of all I was jealous. A part of me was thinking, 'oh shit, here we go again.' I know you're my husband, and I know you wouldn't leave me for my sister, but it was just my old insecurities coming out. However, I couldn't stop thinking about it, about you and Kira. The more I thought about it, the more the jealousy built up. But then I began to feel something else. Hidden deep within the jealousy I was also beginning to feel...horny. As the jealousy grew it fed my lust. By the time we were ready to leave, I couldn't help but think about anything other than you sucking on Kira's breasts. I guess that's why I tried to start a fight in the car. I didn't understand why I was reacting the way I was. I was confused, frustrated, jealous, and horny. I tried to let it out through anger. But obviously that wasn't the right emotion."

"I have to tell you that when you flashed me in the car, I just couldn't believe it. Just thinking back on it right now is getting me going." Sure enough, when Linda's hand brushed against my thigh and settled on my cock, she felt me getting hard again.

"I couldn't believe how horny I was. And I hate to admit it, but it was thinking about you and my sister that got me there." She thought about what she said then added quickly, "not that I want you to have an affair with her!"

I pouted, and I saw the briefest flash of anger cross her face. "I'm kidding! I'm kidding!"

"You'd better be. This is one of those instances where fantasy and reality should never, ever meet. Unless, of course, you want me to cut off your balls." She winked and grabbed them, pulling slightly.

We fucked again that night. It was the first time in ages we fucked twice in one night, and we loved it.

Afterward, we talked more about the rigid lines between fantasy and reality. I toyed with the idea of telling Linda about the pictures of her sister on the web, but for the moment I decided against it.

As it turned out, that night was a turning point in our sexual relationship. We both felt freer to express our fantasies and desires. During the course of the next few weeks, I gradually introduced Linda to some porno web sites. I was careful not to make it look like I was too familiar with them, as I didn't want her to figure out that I had been looking at them long before our sexual renaissance. I tried to make it seem like we were "experimenting" together. Luckily, she enjoyed most of the sites, particularly those featuring erotic stories.

She also really enjoyed the amateur/voyeur photo sites. The first time we "stumbled" across my favorite voyeur site, Linda said, "There's something really sexy and taboo about seeing naked pictures of someone's wife, co-worker, or neighbor."

"Or sister," I almost added, but held my tongue.

We'd look at the pictures and stroke each other. We'd invent histories about the people featured. We'd wonder how the husbands or boyfriends felt about their partners showing off to the world. The more we looked and talked, the more it excited me to think about showing off Linda. I think she, too, began to develop an interest in posting pictures, but for the time being I knew it was just fantasy.

After a while, I suggested we join the site. This gave us access to the archives...and more explicit photos. The increased access in turn increased our sexual activity. Linda enjoyed picking out a woman for me then having me look at her photos while giving me a sloppy blow job. She'd then have me pick out photos for her to look at while I ate her. This was wonderfully fun.

One night Linda was particularly horny. She was really getting off on having me tell her which women I'd like to fuck, and why. "Do her tits turn you on? I know they do because they're turning ME on," she'd say. Or, "I'd love to see your cock buried balls-deep in her pussy." She sat back in her chair and lasciviously fingered herself as she talked dirty to me, getting off on watching me lust after other women.

I was rock hard and horny as hell. I made a decision. "Let me have the mouse for a moment, I want to browse the pics for a while," I said.

"Have at it," she said as her fingers snaked around my aching cock. "Wow, you're particularly hard."

"You've just got me all worked up." I tried to make my clicking look random, but I knew exactly where I was navigating. I clicked on a few posts. Linda stroked me, rubbing my pre-cum all over my cock. She commented on how sexy this woman looked or how much fun in bed that woman would be. I fingered her, hoping to get her even hornier.

Then I did it. I opened Kira's post. At first, Linda didn't recognize her sister. She just stroked my cock and said, "mmm, she's got GREAT tits. I'll bet you...." And then the realization hit her. "Oh...my...god."

I tried to play it off like I wasn't sure what was wrong. "Those ARE some great tits," I kept fingering her and playing along like it was any other post.

"John, look," Linda whispered, "it's Kira!"

"What? No it's...holy shit!" I feigned surprise. I also kept my finger in her pussy. And whether out of shock or some hidden desire, Linda kept her hand on my cock.

"I don't fucking believe this," she said. I tried to figure out how she was feeling about seeing very sexy pictures of her little sister on our computer screen. "I don't fucking believe this," she said again. But this time, she began stroking my cock. I was so close to cumming right then and there. She turned to look at me. I searched her eyes for anger or disappointment, but saw something else. I saw lust, that was for sure, but I also saw a flicker of jealousy. I saw conflict. I saw raw, animalistic emotion.

"I suppose you finally got your wish," she said. She licked her lips and kissed me deeply, thrusting her tongue into my mouth. She broke the kiss and caressed my balls as she said, "you finally get to see Kira's tits in all their splendor." She scrolled down the page. I saw a moment of surprise flicker across her face as she saw all the pictures. "And you get to see her pussy, too,' she added. I looked at Linda as she looked at Kira's pictures. After a few moments, Linda let out a long, slow breath and said, "Wow. She's fucking hot." She didn't say it like she would have if were looking at any anonymous, sexy woman. It was more of an admission, a concession. I think, for the first time, Linda truly saw her sister's blatant sexuality and understood why men—including her very own husband—found her so sexy, desirable, and undeniably fuckable. Her jealousy was justified. But just like that night after the party, Linda's jealousy of her little sister fueled her sexual desire.

My head, light and dizzy, tried to process what was happening. "Are you cool with this?" As fucking horny as I was I had to make sure that this wouldn't turn into something ugly.

Linda never took her hand from my leaking cock. She stared me directly in the eyes. I was struck by the emotion in them, not the least of all being lust. Without a word, she knelt down and kissed my cock. Then looking back up at me she said, "Look at my sister's body while I suck you dry."

I don't know how I didn't cum on the spot. My wife slurped my cock deep into her mouth, deeper than she ever had. She looked so good swallowing me that for a moment I forgot Kira. Linda popped my cock from her mouth and insisted, "Look at my sister!"

How could I argue. I spread my legs and leaned back in my chair. I scrolled up and down pictures of my sister-in-law as my wife slurped and sucked my rigid cock. Within moments I felt my balls tighten up. I felt my orgasm building deep within my body. I moaned and Linda caressed my balls. A combination of my pre-cum and her saliva oozed over my cock, my balls, and her hands. "Fuck..." I yelled as I focused on my favorite picture of Kira. My cock exploded in an incredible orgasm. Linda choked momentarily on the volume of cum but quickly recovered. Amazingly, only a small dribbled seeped out of the corners of her mouth. She was swallowing me so deeply that the majority of my cum shot straight down her throat. At that moment, I noticed that she was furiously fingering her clit. She moaned out in an orgasm of her own as she continued to suck my cock and kneed my balls, trying to milk every last drop of cum. I collapsed back on my chair. Linda whimpered in the aftershocks of her orgasm. She kept my messy cock in her mouth, kissing it, sucking it, not wanting to let it slip from her.

I started to come back to earth. I looked down at my wife and she was collapsed at my feet, my cock still in her hands. "Oh fucking god," she said, her voice soft and airy, "so fucking amazing."

I stroked her hair and said, "yes it fucking was."

After a few minutes of recovery, Linda sat up on my lap, her hand gently teasing my saliva and cum slicked cock. She kissed me deeply. I could taste my cum on her lips and tongue. Her wet pussy made a mess of my leg. Behind her, I could still see the pictures of her sister on the monitor.

We kept kissing and Linda kept playing with my cock. I never got fully soft, and the more we kissed, the harder I got. She offered her breast to me. I sucked it. "Do you still want to do this to Kira?" she whispered.

I wasn't sure if she was still horny or if the jealousy had taken over. I looked up at her. I couldn't read her face. She jiggled her breasts in my face then mashed my mouth onto her nipple. "Suck me, John."

I teased and suckled her breasts for several minutes. I eased my hand between her legs and tickled her clit. We kissed. We clutched at each other's body.

All of a sudden, Linda stood up and turned to the computer. She clicked on menu to see if she could find other pictures of her sister. Immediately, she found the second post, the one with Kira wearing the clingy t-shirt and tight jeans. Linda tossed her hair over her shoulder and glanced back at me. "Do you like these, too?"

"Yes." I said, simply.

She scrolled down some more. "Do you like her body?"

"Yes."

Linda looked at the pictures for several more seconds. She leaned over on the desk, her ass pointing directly at me. Then, without looking at me, she asked, "do you want to fuck my little sister?"

"Yes," I said, honestly. I thought I heard her moan, but whether from jealously or lust, I couldn't be certain.

She looked at the pictures for a little while longer. Then, like a sex kitten, she looked at me over her shoulder and wiggled her ass at me. "Will I do?"

"Yes."

She bent over a bit more, offering herself to me. I stood up and easily inserted my cock into my wife's pussy. We moaned together.

"Fuck me but look at my sister."

"Yes, yes."

"Think of her tight ass..."

"Yes."

"Think of her puffy pussy lips..."

"Yes."

"Think of sliding your adulterous dick in my slut of a sister..."

"Yes!"

"Cum in her! Fill her cunt with your cum!"

"Fuck yes!" And with that I exploded in Kira, for at that moment I was fucking her, not my wife.

steelepen
steelepen
1,125 Followers
12