Lust in Black & White

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ksee1971
Ksee1971
22 Followers

At that point, the three young Sicilian women stood, beginning to dress in their loose peasant dresses, tied simply at the waist. Bishop stood, kissing each girl on both cheeks. Eva scurried to hide, not wanting them to see her, she found a niche nearby. They passed Eva, unknowing of her presence the entire time. Cautiously Eva went back to the perch to see Bishop laying back against the smooth rocks.

Impulsively, Eva removed the Leica from it’s hard brown leather case. Adjusting the focus, Eva watched the viewfinder fill with Bishops naked image. Clandestinely, Eva took the picture of the naked black man. Serene in his position on the warm rocks. Eva moved forward, trying to get closer, to capture more detail. Another several clicks of the shutter and Eva quickly used the roll of film. However, the last mechanical noise was amplified in the stone acoustical chamber of the grotto. Bishop sat up with a start, staring right into the lens of Eva’s camera.

“Oh god!” She gasped in panic.

“What the f...!” Bishop leapt up, cutting the swear from his lips before it could leave.

Eva stumbled back, tripping, she rolled out of the small bush. Her dress and hair all askew. Leica dropping to the unforgiving rock. A naked Bishop ran the distance in a flash. Before she knew it the tall, muscled soldier loomed over her.

“What do you think you are doing!” He shouted, a hint of fear in his voice.

Eva fired back, also with a tint of dismay, “Never mind me Captain Bishop, what were you doing off base fraternizing with those young women!?”

Why Eva verbally went on the counterattack, she did not know. Afraid of her emotions. Afraid of what she’d say to the man she so wanted to be with..

Glaring into her bright green eyes Bishop paused. His large black frame hovered over her, until he bent down- long fingers gripping her wrists.

“Get up. You’re leaving here now!” Bishops breathing was hard and coarse with hurt. If she only knew, he did nothing with those girls.

Both hearts a beat with confused emotions.

“Why? Why did you come here..? To ruin me..?” His face became a wash with pathos. His career, his dreams flashed away ,like a cloud dissipating into the ether. Bishops emotions and body were bared to Eva.

Eva looked up into those brown eyes which she dreamt of and saw the hurt. Her eyes flashed back, this time in sorrow.

“I-I’m sorry Captain.”

Bishops wounded eyes pierced Eva’s soul. His anger, never out of control, was contained. But what instead was released was the emotional primer that unlocked their repressed and unsaid desire for each other.

Their lips mashed together passionately. Mouths beckoned to be opened were urged so by willfully intruding tongues. Their tongues played about, a hiss came from both when at that second barriers fell and their love exploded with a kiss.

Bishops weight fell to the dusty rock, Eva squirmed in pleasure as every dormant nerve came alive, awaiting Bishops touch. Bishop released Eva’s hands, breaking for a moment their kiss.

His breath hot, hung words of love and yearning, not malice or brutality.

“I’ve so dreamt of this happening Eva. For these three days I wanted to so desperately to be near you, but I feared that my real feeling would be too obvious. I’m sorry if I scared you just now...”

Eva put her finger to his lips, shaking her head in understanding. She leaned up and kissed Bishop again. Moist lips rejoined. From that moment their lust and would be unbound.

Urgently, Bishop ripped open Eva’s blouse, sending pearl buttons flying.

She moaned, unafraid because she knew if she was in his position she would be tearing off his clothes too.

Bra straps were snapped, as Bishop released Eva’s full heavy breasts, flatting out to either side of her chest. His hands cupped Eva’s large globes, let him lick them broadly with his tongue.Sucking the hard pebbles of flesh that were her nipples. The sight, touch and taste of her body invigorated flaccid cock, which hung low from it’s root, heavy balls behind.

Eva’s body tingled, but she would not let Bishop be the only one to enjoy the tactile pleasures. Eva spread her hands over his firm chest, without a hint of hair, his skin was glistening smooth to the touch. She loved the feeling beneath her fingers as her hands slid down his sides finding his stomach. A tight bunch of rippled muscle that heaved with each of Bishops breaths. Her tips found her ultimate goal below there. A perfect shape and thickness, Eva peered down at the thick cylinder that struck of from his groin. The shaft of his black cock was sheated in foreskin.

Curling her fingers as much as she could around his girth, Eva played gently with Bishop’s penis. The foreskin of his cock slid up and down, as she brought him to an erection. Bulbous purple brown cock head emerging from the sheath. It stretched out form his body impressively and as hard as an iron rod.

Neither could believe this was happening no matter how their sense bellowed in approval.

Nerves shook Bishop’s hands as he knelt over the prostrate Eva. Her vision devouring his black body.Bishop brought two fingers to Eva’s lips, which she greedily sucked in, past the second knuckle. Bishop felt her tongue wrap around his fingers. He pulled them from her mouth while tossing her skirt up he parted Eva’s thighs. To his surprise she wore no panties. Her labia swollen and flush, opened to Bishops fingers. In they slipped, causing Eva’s body to arch in reflex.

Eva cried out feeling Bishops digits carefully slide in and out. Opening her eyes a sliver, she saw his head disappear up her skirt. She cried out louder when his lips tasted hers. Bishop swirled his tongue in the moist silken folds, her bottom squirmed as well, when he found that bead of flesh. All the while his fingers keeping there movements.

Eva felt Bishop withdraw his fingers, opening her eyes again to see him black stalk in hand, caressing it as he drew closer to bury it with pleasure. Seeing it’s now enormous size, Eva remembered a way to solicit the most enjoyment from such a large cock. Without a word, Eva pulled away and rolled over onto all fours, raising her bottom in the air. She looked over her shoulder at Bishop. A seductive smile crossed both their faces.

With a pause, Bishop pressed the the tip of his hardness into her widening cunny lips. Languidly, Bishop entered and retreated from Eva’s pussy. She fit tight to him, he could feel her taking him in deeper and deeper. Each stroke going an inch more, always of cautious for when his size could be too much for her. He felt ecstatic.

Eva enjoyed the fullness inside her. Eva’s body spasms after minutes of Bishops careful strokes. She squirmed awaiting the next stroke when he withdrew just to the fat head. When he did push deftly back inside, Eva’s body welcomed him. That warmth cascaded over both their bodies. Her body arched again in reflex, this time Eva realized she felt his balls slapping against her, somehow she’d taken him all!

Head down, and breast shaking with each thrust, Eva screamed out.

“Cum inside me Dwayne!”

Bishops body convulsed as the words echoed against in the springs feed grottos walls. It was the release that he needed. With sweat dripping from his chest onto Eva’s back, Bishop felt his cock surge and balls quiver.

“Yes!” He grunted loudly as the hot, thick liquid rushed from his cock, surging inside Eva. Eva’s stomach tightened, insides pulsing to his ejection’s. The thick liquid continued to jet forth as he retreated from her, dripping onto both their bodies.

Bishop fell beside Eva in heap, almost delirious with pleasure. Eva fell into his open arms, which enfolded her obliging white body into his dark form. Eva still experiencing the body trembles of ecstasy. Heads swam, words could not describe the sensations either were still undergoing.

They lay in each others arms, never believing it was possible to share such a synergistic moment of utter sexual bliss. This moment would live on in there memories forever. Sadly, a forever apart.

Ksee1971
Ksee1971
22 Followers
12