Lust in Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time seemed to stand still, and I was aware of the thumping of my heart in my chest. The white cotton covered cock stopped, almost resting against my cheek. I would just have to move an inch forward......I looked up again, Jamie's face was a picture of intense concentration, his hands gripping my shoulders tightly, his breath coming in short, rasping pants. Without thinking any more, I moved my head forward slowly, put out my tongue and ran it up the underside of his covered cock. He gasped, and his legs trembled slightly, but he didn't move away. I licked him again, slowly from base to tip, and his prick pulsed under my tongue and swelled in the moist briefs.

I slipped my hands under the elastic of his pants at the side of his thighs and, reaching back, ran my hands over his silky taught ass cheeks. Jamie groaned, and I took my hands away, reached up to the waistband of his briefs and slowly began inching them down his hips. His bush of dark blond pubes was revealed and then, slowly, the base of his cock. I drew the underwear down, the pressure of his erect stiffy fighting me all the way, until finally his swollen red head cleared the material and his whole prick jerked upwards, swinging back in front of my face.

The head was beautiful, wide and round, the open piss slit already forming a tear of precum which I licked off with a swift jab of my tongue. Jamie gasped, and groaned again as I leant forward and slid his red head between my lips. He stretched my mouth wide, but I didn't stop, I slowly sucked his whole fleshy long length into my mouth, stopping only when his thick, tight pubes surrounded my nose. I backed off a bit, savouring the taste and feel of his swollen cock, then started slowly sliding his sizeable length in and out of my puckered moist lips.

Jamie began to feel the rhythm I was creating and bucked his hips slightly every time I sucked him in, forcing his throbbing head against the back of my throat. He was panting now, short hard breaths, and I feared he'd spunk in my mouth before anything else could happen. With an audible pop I came off the end of his cock, a thin string of saliva connecting his member to my mouth. I looked up, and saw his eyes open, saw that intense green gaze meet mine. "Can I touch you?" I demanded, throatily. He nodded, and gave me his funny half-smile again.

I got him to step out of the crumpled undies lying around his feet, and told him to turn around. His arse was magnificent, chunky and bold and bursting with hard packed muscle. His cheeks were covered in a fine dusting of blond hair, and swept down to form a perfect crease at the top of his thighs. I nudged Jamie forward, and he rested his knees on the edge of the bed mattress. This pushed his arse out, nearer my face, and made the cheeks spread slightly, allowing me my first glimpse of his lightly haired crack.

I reached out and ran my fingers down his ass, applying a light pressure with my fingernails. Jamie tensed, his round globes tightening, his back arching, as a new sensation overwhelmed his senses. I spread a palm on each muscular globe and parted his cheeks. My first sight of his tight pink hole nestled amongst the darker hairs was like a punch in the guts. My breathing was almost a pant now, as I slowly trailed my tongue up the valley of his ass, flattening the darker hairs between his cheeks, until I reached the silky pink knot of his sphincter. I teased it with the tip of my tongue, hearing Jamie groan above me, tightening his grip on the bed sheet.

I moved my hands even further apart, forcing Jamie's cheeks to spread wider, and almost came in my pants as his sphincter opened slightly, creating a little dark tunnel into Jamie's inside. I lapped my tongue over and over on Jamie's exposed hole, sticking my tongue as far as I could into the dark tunnel, revelling in the taste and smell and feeling of having my mouth on this beautiful man's most intimate part. He was thrashing about now, moaning and panting, his back arched. I put my finger in my mouth, then rubbed it over Jamie's soft pink slit. He gasped and I felt him push back slightly onto my finger.

I slowly pushed my finger against his hole and after a little resistance felt his sphincter give way and my finger entered his velvety smooth channel. I poked it all the way until my knuckles hit Jamie's muscled cheeks. I pulled it out nearly all the way, then drove it in again with more force. Jamie's panting got louder. "Stick it in, fucking stick it in" he cried, and started bucking his hips, trying to drive my probing finger further into his guts. I slicked another finger and added it to the first, mesmerised at watching my two fingers parting Jamie's muscle and stretching his hole.

My own cock was leaking precum like a dodgy tap, so with my free hand I undid my buttons and zipper, and half stood to pull my trousers below my knees. My skivvies were tented at the front by a rock hard prick, a dark wet patch already showing where my precum was oozing out of my swollen head.

I shucked off my undies and my cock sprang free, sticking straight up and probably as hard as I'd ever known it. I pulled my fingers out of Jamie's ass, and stood up behind him. I don't know what I was thinking, I was pretty much out of control with lust but, standing behind him, his spread cheeks giving me full view of his stretched pink hole, I leaned in and started rubbing the head of my stiff prick up and down the valley of Jamie's spread bum. His moaning became even more pronounced, and he thrust his arse back, forcing my stiff tool to ride over his hole, back and forth.

I grabbed his cheeks and forced them up and out, his pink ring of muscle opening before my eyes, my sticky engorged purple cockhead bouncing over its rim with every thrust. I could feel myself getting close to cumming all over Jamie's gorgeous bum, so I pulled slightly away to stop the friction. I reached between Jamie's thighs and fondled his hairy ball sack, amazed at how tight it had become. He whimpered softly, so I moved my hand forward and started sliding his stiff cock between my fingers.

He must have been near to eruption point as he suddenly sat back, throwing his head back onto my shoulder and started moaning loudly. I guessed he was about to cum, so I quickly moved my hand around his hip to better grasp his cock, and my other hand went down to his bum, my fingers parting his sweaty cheeks to prod at his moist hole. He groaned "I'm gonna come!" and suddenly his prick hardened to iron and I felt the first pulse in his cock as a thick white rope of spunk shot from his cockhead. He must have shot three or four big loads far onto the white sheet before falling forwards, resting his weight on his hands.

I had been feeling my own orgasm building and now let loose, spraying Jamie's smooth arse cheek with a blast of my own hot white cum. I watched, amazed, as it ran in rivulets down his thigh and onto the bed sheet, forming a dark patch against the white cotton.

After a few seconds my heart started returning to its normal rhythm, and I stood back from Jamie, my trousers finally completing their delayed journey to my ankles. Jamie turned towards me, and sat on the bed, his cock already drooping and now squashed between his thighs. A tear of cum was forming at the tip and I suddenly longed to lean over and lick it off. I looked at him. He was looking at me. "I don't know what to say" I said, trying to gauge what his response would be.

"Neither do I" he answered. "Shit, what just happened?" He looked like he was in a state of shock.

"Are you OK about...you know..." I trailed off, glad that at least he wasn't angry.

"I don't know" he replied, "what about you?" I took a deep breath, this was kind of the moment. I looked at him squarely in the eyes.

"Yeah, I'm OK with this. I sort of, you know...wanted to...touch you" I said slowly. He didn't answer for a moment, seemingly lost in his own thoughts.

"It was...nice" he said finally. "But I think I need to sleep."

"Sure" I said, and turned away from him, pulling my undies back up over my sticky cock, my trousers off, and got into the bed. Jamie stood up, turned off the light, and came back over to the bed. I assumed he was going to haul himself up onto his top bunk, but he paused as if undecided about what to do. The moon outside cast a bright white light directly into the room and I could half sense, half see him looking at me intently.

He said quietly, "Can I come in with you?"

I nodded, pulled back the covers, and he slid underneath, his long body lying next to mine, thigh to thigh, hip to hip. I lay there, listening to Jamie breathe, not daring to move for fear of disturbing him, until after about ten minutes I heard his breathing deepen as he slid slowly into his sleep. What was going to happen tomorrow? I guessed I'd find out then......

12