Lust in the Library

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't tenderly kiss or lick it, she put it in her mouth straight away, her tongue playing with the tip of his penis, his sweet precum. Kirsten leant forward and pulled down Dinah's stockings. Dinah parted her legs so the blonde could get at her wet pussy, but instead she felt Kirsten's tongue teasing her asshole. That was something Mark had never done. And it felt great. Kirsten's fingers slipped into Dinah's wet hole, while she fingered her own pussy.

Dinah took Tom's dick all the way to the base. Suddenly, Kirsten wasn't on her, instead she was knelt beside her. She too wanted to taste this young stud's meat. Kirsten and Dinah both kissed and licked and sucked on Tom's cock. Kirsten had been in threesomes before, she'd sucked cock even though it wasn't her personal taste -- though Tom's dick was so good.

"Oh boy..." he gasped. Dinah could feel the swell of his penis -- he was going to explode. Kirsten and Dinah both looked up at him, stroking his penis with their fingers, running their nails down the length of his shaft. The teasing touch was too much for him and he came, his hot salty cum hitting Dinah's face. Kirsten grabbed her and kissed her deeply, their tongues sharing the delicious cum, Kirsten's tongue and gentle kisses mopping up the rest of his mess.

Kirsten returned to her place on the desk then, parting her legs. She pulled Dinah with her and the two kissed. Tom had seen pornos, he knew what to do next. He stood behind Dinah and was about to slip his dick inside her when --

"Shit, I forgot," he remembered Mr. McDonald's sex ed lecture and went to his bag. Whilst he rummaged around for a condom, Kirsten and Dinah entertained themselves, kissing passionately, Kirsten removing the last of Dinah's clothes and taking her breasts in her mouth.

"Uh, I don't have any condoms," Tom said, he knew they were somewhere -- his locker probably.

Dinah sighed, "I don't care." She returned her attention to Kirsten, teasing her breasts with her tongue.

Suddenly Tom was ready and he slipped his dick into Dinah as she went down once again on Kirsten. Kirsten wrapped a leg around her head, massaging Dinah's back with the ball of her foot.

Tom's thrusts were at first unsteady, a little too hard. Dinah stood up and pulled away from him. She kept a firm hold on his cock, turning around and resting between Kirsten's open legs. She led Tom back into her as Kirsten kissed her neck, cupped her breasts, teased her fingers over Dinah's clit.

Tom was more gentle this time, he pressed himself up against her, her breasts pushed up against his firm torso.

She felt herself edging closer and closer to another glorious climax. She bucked as she felt the pulse of Tom's penis, he shot his load, Kirsten bit down on her shoulder. Tom fell against her kissing her neck.

Kirsten suddenly slipped off the desk, pushing Tom back as she dropped to her knees and took his dick in his mouth. She wanted to taste his cum, she wanted to taste Dinah's cum. She sucked him dry before standing up and placing an arm around Dinah.

"Feel better now?"

"Oh yeah," Dinah gasped for breath as she kissed Kirsten's neck, licking it gently.

She looked to Tom. He didn't know what to do anymore.

"Get dressed," Dinah told him. He looked hurt, he felt used -- he wasn't sure if he liked the feeling or not. Dinah smiled at him, "We'll see you tomorrow."

That night Dinah lay in bed, Mark fast asleep. And for the first time in seven weeks Dinah slept easy too.

12