Lust Is Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock was rock hard. As a matter of fact I don't think it ever softened. Ash reached down and started stroking it as our tongues continued the dance they had been doing all day. I reached to her still moist pussy and drug my middle finger up the slit she had just been probing with her own fingers. Her pussy was already wet, but it didn't take long until it was soaking to the point that cum was yet again running down her firm tanned legs. I pushed my middle finger in and she moaned in my mouth, sticking her tongue in further as she firmly gripped my cock. I pulled my finger out and thrust it back in several times before I settled on intensely rubbing her G-spot. Her movements along my shaft quickened. She then broke of the kiss and knelt before me taking my dick into her wanting mouth. She lashed her tongue around it. Then she grabbed my ass and shoved her mouth half way down my shaft until it the back of her throat. She continued bobbing until she had me down her throat where she continued to deep-throat me while I guided her head with my hands. Finally, she pulled it out and licked it clean of her saliva. I guided her to lay on the futon with her butt on the edge, legs hanging over. I then took my position kneeling on the floor between her legs.

She rest her calves on my shoulders as I put my mouth to her sweet snatch. I thrust my tongue down her love canal and licked up and down her tight pink slit. I alternated this technique on her smooth pussy for a few minutes. We then reasoned together that since we had already had sex once today, then once more would be ok. I sat on the futon with my back against the wall. She climbed into my lap and slowly impaled herself on my rod. It was a very tight fit, but it fit well. She kissed me deeply and moaned into my mouth as she rose to bring me almost out of her just to slip back down onto me again. She continued to ride me, squeezing my thick member with her tight pussy. After some time we rotated to where I could lay down and let her continue riding me. As she did, her perfect, round, perky breasts would bounce up, down, and around in little circles. She looked marvelous in her ecstasy.

After some time, she was getting tired and bent over me as she continued fucking me from above. I started to thrust back at her, to her pleasure. After a few minutes she was just hovering above me as I pumped into her. Once, I pushed into her quickly and she squalled with surprise and excitement. So I did it again to the same response. She said she liked it, to I began to fuck her faster, harder. I drove into her like a piston. I must have been hitting her at the perfect angle because I could tell I was fucking her deeper than I had ever before. After only a few strokes at this pace, her pussy gushed juices out of her making for a very different sensation. The more I pumped, the more she came. Finally it was all she could handle and I stopped.

I thought she'd be finished as she was before, but she still wanted more. We rolled over so that I could fuck her missionary position. She had me kneel as I fucked her so she could bend up and see herself being impaled by my hard cock. The pure look of lust and ecstasy on her face was unforgettable. It turned me on to a new level. She tilted back and raised her legs straight in the air and spread them as wide as she could as I pumped into her. I was determined to cum again as I buried my cock in her sweet little pussy up to the hilt. I continued to fuck her tight hole until I felt that familiar feeling rise. I knew I was going to cum soon. At that moment she let out a loud, long, lustful groan that rose from nothing into an almost all out scream. Half way through her groan, her pussy clinched even tighter around my cock. Then it began to spasm, spastically milking my cock for all it was worth -- completely out of Ash's control. It was more than I could handle. I pulled my cum-drenched cock out and released my hot seed onto her wet pussy. It was at least as much as the previous load. Hot, white, stick globs covered her stomach and hair free mound. It ran down over her pussy lips and down between her legs. I spurt a load right onto her pink slit. It was the best feeling I'd experienced in my entire life. It was so much better than when I came from jacking myself off.

Once again the clock reminded us of the time. We'd spent every last minute of the extra time we were given fucking like rabbits. We rushed to clean up and put our clothes on. I drove Ash to the meeting place and we prayed that no one would know what we'd been doing all day. And so started the next level of our relationship. Over the next several months she would come up as often as possible and we would spend the entire day just as that one. When I went to visit her, we would spend all the time we could fucking in our cars in dark places or wherever we thought we could get away with it. Several times we were so horny we would fuck in my bedroom at my parent's house while we were supposedly watching movies or something of that nature. My parents always made us keep the door open, and would usually be in the next room! Maybe one day I will get around to writing down some of our more memorable times together. Until then, good luck to anyone in any similar situations. Make the most of it and get the most of it while you can!

12