Lustful Cedar Key

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TrinaT
TrinaT
4 Followers

Rachel released her arms from his neck and leaned back letting the water envelop her with its surreal warmth. Rachel's vaginal muscles clenched and pulsed, her pussy milking his cock. Her anus clamped down on his finger. Her orgasm climbing yet another peak. Derek's eyes and hands feasted on her supine body; he felt the small quivers flashing through her flesh. The waves grew stronger, rippling over Rachel. Derek thrusted deeper, forcing the water between them to rush over her sensitive clit. He slowly withdrew his finger from her anus and spread her hips with his firm grip. Her moans and pants floating over the waves were music to his ears as she matched his thrusts.

His thumbs circled her throbbing pearl, still slick in the salt water. His touch intensified the pulsing in her swelling pussy lips lapping at his cock and balls, laden with their milky juice. He was ready to explode. Rachel held onto his wrists, and her legs pulled him deeper and harder inside. Their thrusting rhythm was at its crest.

"Oh, ohhh, YES! Derek! Fuck me!" her throaty voice vibrating as he plunged into her. "I want to feel your hot cum inside me," her whisperings demanded, almost desperate to feel his hot semen splash the walls of her pussy.

Rachel's thighs tightened. With their hips bucking wildly and bodies grinding, Derek could hold back no longer. Balls tight, the veins of his cock pulsed uncontrollably, gushing thick streams of his warm milky juice deep inside her.

Rachel's body thrashed wildly with his, her low moans echoing lightly off the water. Spasms of ecstasy pulsed through her pussy; her muscles throbbed, clenched, loosened then tightened again around his spearing cock. Milking the last of his cum from him, Rachel no longer cared if anyone heard their moans and groans across the water.

Floating with the rolling waves, Rachel's breathing slowed, but the pounding of their hearts beat in their ears. Loosening her legs, she pulled herself up. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she slowly kissed his mouth, tasting the saltiness of the sea. She enjoyed the warmth that spread through her body, the warmth he kindled in her.

"Mmm, I'm heading back to the house," her flirting tone brought the real world slamming back. "And you better find Theo before she wonders what happened to you."

"Oh, babe. Please, not yet," Derek protested as Rachel slipped away.

One last quick kiss and Rachel was off toward the shore. Grabbing her clothes from the boat as she strolled past, she called back, "You better get dressed before she looks for you." That nice, round ass of hers swayed with each step. Rachel's nakedness disappeared from sight around the trees as Derek quickly headed back to the sandy beach.

He gathered his thoughts and dried himself off with the rough piece of sailcloth he found near the rescue boat. Pulling his shirts over his head, he headed back toward the party with the taste of Rachel's kisses-and sex-still fresh in his mind.

Theo came bouncing around the corner just as he was shaking the water from his hair.

"Hey! What were you doing? Where have you been?" came the familiar snap in her voice and barrage of questions. Theo felt irritatingly wet from the spray as Derek shook his wet hair.

"Just a quick swim while you were dancing, sweetheart," he answered, kissing away Theo's next protest. But they weren't Rachel soft, delectable lips. Oh that mouth, he thought wanting more of Rachel's kisses, not Theo's.

"Well, you were gone for nearly an hour," Theo pouted. "I thought I had been abandoned." Her dark eyes softening their gaze as Derek pulled her close. He knew his feeling for Theo were faded, needing to end the relationship, and he was unsure of how he was going to deal with the desires he had for Rachel. And I wonder how Rachel is going handle it, he thought as he and Theo approached the bar.

TrinaT
TrinaT
4 Followers
12