Lustful Lyrics Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,526 Followers

The second night of the rodeo they had attended a Jamboree, the band had been lively and people danced where they stood slapping their thighs and calling out at various times throughout the songs. Abby had never been a fan of country music, but the atmosphere was all encompassing and she yelled "Yee haw" with the crowd and even tried to join in a group of line dancers laughing hysterically with her friends as they slipped in their high heels while the booted dancers slid across the floor.

As the band did it last call, David took her in his arms, and they danced closely to the soft guitar melody of the final song, the rabbit song. The song had become their song, and at the time it spoke to her of love and romance. Abby roused herself from her reverie her stomach twisting at how those words had changed for her over time. She got a drink of water and looked at herself in the full length mirror. "You are not that same young girl," she reminded herself out loud. Turning away she looked at the bed and sighed as tiredness swept over her and once again she lay down and closed her eyes.

Drifting off into a light doze she was once again in his arms dancing to the familiar melody of the song. They had left the dance hall after the song with many other patrons and holding her hand tightly he had dragged her away from the buildings into the quiet of the side alley. Pressing her against the wall of the building he had bent low and kissed her deeply. "Stay with me tonight," he murmured and she felt the need she could hear in his voice equally. She nodded not trusting her voice, "I need to hear you say yes," he murmured and bent to brush his lips against hers,

"Yes," she whispered, "Yes."

He straightened taking her hand once again and dragging her behind him he headed for the trailers. Pulling her inside he slammed the door and bent cupping her face in his hands he kissed her deeply, his hands pulled at her clothes as he continued to kiss her. Within minutes, their clothes lay around their feet, and he had picked her up and walked the two paces to the bed looming over her his piercing blue eyes raking over every inch of her body. His hands followed the trail of his eyes as he explored her curves. While not fat, she was solidly built and had large firm tits that he squeezed gently gauging her reaction.

Abby arched up off the bed as his hands travelled over her torso, she watched him as he inspected her, she reached up to wrap her hands around his neck but he stopped her pulling her hands above her head and kissing her deeply. He was tall enough to hold her hands with one of his and trail kisses down her neck and over her tits sucking the nipples into his mouth and lightly chewing on them. Abby moaned softly in pleasure her hips rolling beneath him. She found she had little movement as he pinned her lower body with his own and held her hands tightly, he whimpered as he sucked on the soft white skin of the underside of her breasts leaving them throbbing with the deep bruises of love bites.

Kissing down her body he nipped at her flesh with sharp teeth stopping to mark her hip with another dark purplish bruise brought out by his suctioning mouth and teeth. Her soft, breathy moans and whimpers seem to urge him on as he devoured her flesh. Unable to move lower while holding her hands in place he changed position. He moved quickly to kneel above her head trapping her wrists below his knees.

Abby looked up at the massive erect cock as he lowered both it and his balls over her face. She parted her lips seeing him holding his cock pointed at her mouth, and he slid it between her lips. He then leaned further covering her body with his own, his hands wrapping around her thighs and pulling them widely as she sucked at his cock. She felt his teeth nip at the soft flesh of her inner thighs before sucking the flesh to leave her another bruised love bite directly below the glistening lips of her wide open cunt.

Using his fingers he pulled her cunt lips apart before swiping his tongue along the length of swollen clit and inner lips delving it into her leaking hole and tasting her. Abby bucked her hips at the delicious sensations, and she felt his hands dig into her flesh holding her still as she panted and squealed around his cock, which filled her mouth. His feet moved to each side of her head twisting the flesh of her arms as the position of his legs changed to hold her completely at his mercy.

She had never felt so vulnerable, and it fed her passion for this man, her cowboy, his hips moved slowly to fuck her mouth not enough to make her gag but filling her mouth entirely before drawing it back out. He matched his rhythm with his fingers as they entered her and he drew her clit into his mouth toying with it, his tongue flickering and his teeth scraping lightly over the surface as he pulled on it slightly making her issue muffled whining noises around the cock that slid effortlessly between her lips.

Abby had never felt anything like the waves that rolled up through her body making her legs shake almost violently as her head exploded and she cried out. He pulled his cock from her mouth not wanting to be accidentally bitten as she came hard over his fingers, his mouth moving to the unmarked thigh biting it deeply leaving teeth marks and sucking the flesh into his mouth revelling in her cries of mixed pain and pleasure feeling her body jerk and shake beneath him.

Releasing his tight hold on her movements David moved again, turning quickly to slide between her legs pulling them up over his shoulders as he loomed over her. He entered her brutally, forcing his rock hard cock deeply into her tight cunt just to hear her cry out again. His fingers dug into the bites on her thighs as he held her wide and stared down into her sex glazed eyes. Doubling her over he forced his way forward, fucking her hard possessing her mouth and devouring her cries of pleasure as if they were the sweetest chocolate.

Feeling his own orgasm approach he lifted back up and pounded her hard watching her face as he finally growled deep and low pumping his cum into her and collapsing beside her onto the bed both of them breathing raggedly into the small space of the trailer. 'So that's what wild animal sex is like,' Abby thought to herself, turning her head to look at David. There was a buzzing in her ears, and in the dream self looked around confused. She couldn't work out where it was, her dream self morphed and slid until she was no longer in the trailer that first night with David, she was in the kennel he made her sleep in when she was disobedient on the station. The buzzing seemed to be coming from the shock collar except it didn't buzz, the buzzing was in her ears.

Consciousness slowly came back to Abby and she rolled over groaning at her alarm clock. Shaking off the dream that seeing David again had brought on and she went and showered grateful she had a day off. Most of her wanted to run away, far away, but it was time to stop. Walking naked through the hotel room she lived in she caught sight of her reflection in the mirror and moved closer twisting her body and inspecting the pale lines that sat behind her hip just above her left buttocks, his brand burnt into her flesh marking her for all time as belonging to him.

Turing away from the mirror and the painful memory of being branded, Abby dug out an old pair of jeans and a tank top purposefully dressing down. Tying her hair back in a pony tail and resisting the urge to make up her face she pulled on her only set of sports shoes. Glancing in the mirror she smiled, David would not be impressed at all. She looked plain, and every one of her thirty-three years showed in her face. Her fingers traced the crows feet that crinkled at the edges of her eyes.

Grabbing her bag and keys, she left her room and headed out to the front desk to retrieve the bag she had Brian leave in the luggage room last night. She took the lift down to the car park and moved over to her car opening the boot and lifting the small bag in. Closing the boot she had screamed, standing in front of her car was David. "Nice," he murmured, "But I haven't even touched you yet." She began to walk back toward the building. Moving with speed David was beside her and caught her around the waist. "If you scream again this will only get worse." She opened her mouth but closed it again as she saw two of the jackaroo's from his station move from the shadows.

"You surprised me by not running sooner," his voice was soft against her ear, "and even more so when you spoke to me last night the way you did." He pulled her back to her car then and held out his hand, "Keys," he demanded.

When she didn't willingly hand them over he took them from her hand and removed the bag from the boot of the car, "You pack light," he said as he tossed the bag to one of the other men.

"I wasn't running," she said sounding stronger than she felt. "You can't just kidnap me. People will care if I go missing. I am not that stupid little girl you can just scare into submission anymore. I have a job, responsibilities."

David hid his surprise at her words. "I see," he pulled her close in his arms and looked down into her eyes, "You are not the only one who has changed over the years. I even tried to let you go, but you are all I ever think about and the only one I have ever truly loved, you are mine, Rabbit."

"That wasn't love, can't you see that!" Abby was seeing something new and softer in his eyes, but she couldn't place it with the David she knew.

"Fuck!" David exploded, "You are driving me crazy. Maybe not in the conventional sense but the way that I love you is more, so much more, than that paper hearts and roses bullshit." He looked around and growled, "We are NOT having this argument here." Abby gulped and knew in that moment the chance to run again had gone.

Throwing her keys to one of the men he muttered, "Follow the plan." He turned then and forced her into another car. The two cars moved out of the car park and drove in different directions. Heading south out of town Abby turned to him in a last futile effort to convince him to let her go.

"You can't possibly want this anymore . I am not that young girl. You could have a multitude of women with your looks and money. Let me go please," she begged, "I don't want to go back." He looked at her without emotion as she spoke, he could see the fear in her eyes and hear it in her voice. She had every right to be frightened, he was a man of little patience, and she had jerked him around for over a decade.

"I don't want a multitude of women. I have had them, and they cannot replace what I feel for you," David's voice was harsh and accusing, "I know you also have tried to use others to forget what we had, but it didn't work did it? When are you going to accept that you are mine? Ten years is long enough, I won't wait any longer for you to come home on your own. WE are going home today."

She was not terribly surprised by his words. It was true, she had tried dating and even sleeping with other men, but inevitably the sex left her flat and unfulfilled. She was not about to accept that her place was at the end of his leash like a pet girl though, her mind brought forth images of her punishment kennel, the shock collar used in her training, being hogtied like a calf at the rodeo and tears misted her eyes.

The car stopped and he pulled her out holding her wrist with a vice like grip. She looked around. It was the small airfield on the south side of town used for private planes and flying schools. His plane was ready and no sooner than they had buckled up than it was taxiing down the runway. Desperate she turned to him. Her eyes filled with tears, "People will miss me. Someone will look for me."

"Right at this moment," he said checking his watch, "There is a girl fitting your general description, with you name boarding a flight to England to see your only living relative, an aunt I believe who runs a bed and breakfast." He smirked at her, "Coupled with the email you sent from the airport to your boss apologising for the lack of notice in handing in your resignation. I do not think we will be bothered much do you?"

It was at that point Abby broke down sobbing pitifully. "Indeed," he smiled widely at her, "I am so happy I could cry too," and held up her collar as the plane lifted into the air.

And the song played over in her head...


"Now you've got the REAL DEAL Baby - What you gonna do?
Run rabbit run - run rabbit run - run rabbit run - but I know you'll come
some day you'll come - so run rabbit run"

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,526 Followers
12