Lustful women IV, Harriet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The boys looked flabbergasted at first but when they understood that my friend really meant what she said their faces cleared and the astonished looks were replaced by big grins.

My friend led the way into a big dining room. It was prepared with thick mattresses put together on the floor and a clean dinner table. A couple of chairs were placed along a wall.

My friend put on a tape recorder and flung herself down on the mattress and beckoned for me to join her. We lay on our backs with well spread legs. The boys stood before us with rapidly growing erections.

"Well boys, for once you will be allowed to plow into us without having to work for it. No foreplay needed. But you must take turns on us. When the music changes you switch woman. Easy as it can be, don't you agree?... Yes, I thought so. Well get going. My pussy is aching to get filled."

After that everything took place. The boys entered us shouting highly and fucked us eagerly. When another tune came on, they switched pussy as they had been told to do. I now had my son in my pussy. That went on for quite a while. The boys got breathers regularly which prolonged their stamina. After four or five tunes my friend spun around to stand on all fours. I followed her lead. The boys were happy to take us from behind. They amused themselves with crude comments of their doings and our asses and how we wriggled to get the best angle to be fucked in. We cum several times.

My friend wanted a change and rose when the tune ended. She took position leaning over the table. I followed of course. She had the lead, and I was happy to follow. She obviously had planned what to do.

The boys were back in us. I wasn't sure any longer which cock I had in me but it didn't matter. They both fucked splendidly. I cum again and heard my friend cry out in a high-pitched tune. A while later the cock in me was pushed deeper inside and he stopped banging. Seconds later he cum with happy grunts. I made him stay in me until my orgasm died away. It had started when his cum filled me.

The other boy cum shortly afterwards making my friend happy. Her high-pitched cry was there again.

When we had calmed down, we hugged the boys and went to freshen up. Our cunts were dripping as the boys fucked us bare-backed. As my friend had said, a condom would be troublesome when they switched holes.

We had some snacks and opened another bottle of wine. The boys also got a share.

My friend got horny again and tested if the boys were ready for a second round. She had them stand together and took turns sucking their cocks kneeling in front of them. She shouted of joy when her mouth got the desired effect. The boys slowly got erect. I stood close to them and got my boobs nicely fondled.

My friend dragged us back into the dining room. This time she chose another approach. She pushed the boys down on the mattresses and we impaled ourselves on their hard cocks. Now it was we that had to switch. And we used that opportunity to fuck them in every possible position. Forwards, backwards, from the side you name it. We enjoyed ourselves immensely. Being on top meant that we could get the most out of it. I had several orgasms.

Finally, my friend took pity of the boys. At the next switch she climbed up on the table to lie on her back with her ass close to the edge and her feet firmly planted in the corners. I followed her. We now had our heads side by side and could watch the expression change on each other faces when the boys did their magic in our cunts. We altered our positions at every switch. We moved our legs over the hips banging the boys' asses when we wanted to be fucked harder. We put them over their shoulders changing the angle of our pussies giving different feeling in the cunts. We raised the legs high up in the air again for a new feeling. The boys played along and kept amusing us with their crude comments about how the cunts felt in different positions. We cum in every switch.

But finally, the boys couldn't hold back any longer. My cunt muscles held the cock in a steady grip. I had no idea whom of the boys I had in me. When he started to deliver, they supported him and then milked him dry with rippling squeezes. What my friend did I don't know but there were several pleased grunts from her boy.

Another round of snacks, wine and some rest. This time it was me who got impatient. At the mom and son club I was used to get three rounds and saw no reason why our boys shouldn't deliver that. My friend's son sat in a sofa. I knelt before him and started to caress him. His cock was soft and showed no reaction. I took it in my mouth but still nothing happened. I withdrew and sat back being a little disappointed.

An idea then flashed through my mind, a picture from one of my son's magazines. It was something I had never tried. I thought that it was the right moment for a test.

I moved forward again. I put his cock out of the way with my nose to reach his balls. I opened my mouth and sucked one of his balls in. I had no problem to accommodate it so the second was sucked in too. I played with them for a while with my tongue rolling them around. I felt that there was room for more. So, I opened my mouth wide and also stuffed his soft cock in.

Now I really had got a mouthful. But I got used to it after a while and resumed using my tongue to play what I had in there. It felt good and I got joyous when the cock swelled, not much but it was a sign of life.

But nothing more happened so I withdrew after a while.

"It was a bit early, I think," my friend said. "I am sure that they want to perform a third time just as they do at the club. But our previous two sessions have been much longer, and we have been much more demanding than at the club. But I have an idea that might catch their interest.

Hey boys, what about if you can decide how you want to fuck us in the next round? We will be all yours and very submissive. We will do everything you want us to do. Take the chance and live out your fantasies. You should still switch woman but only after every second tune. It will give you plenty of time to play your fantasies."

My friend had got the right idea. The boys got more alert. I went back and again took the whole package into my mouth. When I started to play with it the result was promising. The cock started to swell and expanded down my throat. Again, it was something I had never done before, letting a cock down there. I choked a little but got so turned on that I could handle it. But when his cock got harder and longer, I had to gradually ease it out.

"Ready, aren't we," my friend said. She rose and put the music back on. What she had done with my son I had no idea about, but he too was fully erect.

It turned out that the boys choose the woman who had got them hard to start out with. I was ordered down on all fours and got a good fuck doggy style. When they switched my son told me to lie on the table with my legs raised up in the air. He banged me so hard that I had to grip the sides of the table not to be pushed out of his reach.

At the next switch, the boy told me what he wanted to do. It was a novelty to me, but I had seen pictures in a magazine that probably was what he was after. I should kneel on the mattress with my head and shoulders resting on it and the ass high up in the air. He stood on his feet straddling my ass and succeeded to put his cock in my cunt. He had to bend his knees and move up and down to thrust in me. It wasn't comfortable but I had promised to be obedient, so I let him have his way with me. But I was happy when it was time for the next switch.

My son might have been inspired by the other boy because he asked for a similar position but yet different. When he explained I recognized it directly from a porn video. Without being ordered I lay down on my back, tilted my pelvis strongly upwards and raised my legs until my knees almost touched my shoulders. He straddled me standing up and forced his cock into my cunt. I can't say that this position was comfortable either, but the angle of his cock in my pussy made it pleasant. And what made me cum was that I could see the extremely happiness on his face.

The positions the boys choose in the next couple of rounds were surprisingly ordinary but comfortable and pleasant. I cum each time.

I started to tire and was able to catch my friend's eye. She too looked like she would like to call it a day. I got lucky the next time it was my son's turn in me. He asked me to be on top, to be a wild cowgirl, he said grinning.

That was my chance. I knew how I could make him cum and wanted to make it to a great finale. I started out slow not to give him his release too quick but when the second tune started, I increased the tempo and tightened my cunt. I knew the tune well and was able to time our combined orgasm close to its end. It ended with a great crescendo and so did we. My son's seed flowed strongly into my womb, and I got a crushing orgasm that died away only slowly. I was very happy that my son's seed had stayed in the family.

I left my son's body and looked around. My friend lay on top of the table looking exhausted but happy. I wondered where her son was but then saw him slumped in an easy chair. I helped my friend to climb down from the table.

The boys had fallen asleep and we left them to freshen up. We met again in the kitchen for a follow up. We both were tired and sore but utterly happy for a lovely experience. Over another glass of wine, we agreed that it had been a tremendous experience and I thanked my friend that she had had the nerve to make me admit my motherly love by telling about her own. We compared notes about the boys and agreed that the mom and son club was an excellent way to teach and train boys to become good lovers. They got so much experience from all the women participating. My friend concluded the chat by saying that of course we could have fucked our sons separately in our homes, but this was much, much better. I agreed.

I met Miss Barbro a couple of weeks later at the club.

"How are you doing? Do you like it here and is your son enjoying himself with all these horny women?" She asked.

"Oh my goodness, yes. I really like it. And mostly because my son enjoys it so much. He loves taking at least two women each time and it happens that he takes a woman twice in a row. They get so utterly happy when that happens."

"That sounds marvelous," she said. "So, I guess that he gets really contented and doesn't try to fuck you anymore?" She added.

"Yes, it's marvelous, indeed it is. But no, he hasn't stopped making passes at me. He does it at every possibility, thank God. I love it. I can't get enough of his extremely happy face when he fucks me and especially when he cums. And he has become such a good lover now. All these women have taught him the necessity of foreplay. No one lets him into their cunts before he has made them ready to be entered. We have fantastic, long fucks nowadays."

My domestic sex also benefitted from my engagement in the club. It was not only my son who was taught how to be a better lover. I too learnt a lot. Every woman had her own ways and tricks which the boys picked up and passed on to the other women. Nothing big perhaps but it was lots of small things that improved my ability to please a man. And that knowledge was beneficial at home too. I got a better lay which increased my man's interest to have sex. So nowadays he takes me at least once a week instead of twice a month. A real win-win situation.

- - - -

To be continued in part V with another woman's story I. She is a bit older but with a healthy appetite for sex.