Lustonbury Festival Ch. 03

Story Info
The field was full of lusty couples.
3.1k words
3.96
53.6k
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 11/18/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The field was full. Full of tents of all types and sizes, and full of people, both couples and small groups, deeply engrossed in acts of lust. Moans and groans of pleasure filled the air, as my eyes scanned the various activities going on all around me. A young blonde haired girl lay on her back in the dew soaked grass. She was wearing nothing but a white polo shirt, which was pushed up to just above her breasts. Another woman, a few years older then the blonde, was lying almost on top of her, one hand holding a small breast in place while she licked and nibbled on the nipple. Her other hand was pressed between the girl's legs, slipping and sliding around her wet, lubricated pussy. Behind another tent, I could make out another naked young woman rocking and gyrating, her hands squeezing and pulling at her own breasts. I could just make out a pair of legs in a gap between that tent and another; obviously belonging to the person she was currently in the process of riding. These were just two of the many encounters that were going on all around me, and these were only the ones I could see outside. More moans and groans were coming from the tents all around me. My own cock began to twitch again, and when an unoccupied girl approached me to slip a hand between my legs, I only just managed to restrain myself from grasping her naked breast. She was dressed in nothing but a pair of frilly knickers and a bra barely hanging on by a single shoulder strap.

"No," I said, pushing her away. "I've got a girlfriend."

"So?" she replied, returning her hand to where it had been, and squeezing on my hardening rod. "I've got a boyfriend. Who knows, they might be at it together right now?" She grinned wickedly, as she ran her finger up the zip of my jeans and then, taking hold of the zip, pulled it back down.

"No!" I insisted, pushing her away again and zipping myself back up. "I've got to find her."

"Ok," she grunted, backing away and pulling a face. "There's plenty of other guy's who wanna shag me, anyway." With that, she moved on and moments later had her arms wrapped around someone else. This young man turned out to be much more accommodating. Continuing my search, I began calling out Danielle's name.

Danielle and I had arrived at this strange festival late the previous evening, having mistaken it for the music festival we had been heading for. Danielle had suggested at the time that we might have made a wrong turn, but I had made the decision to stay the night and find out. If I was wrong, we could move on this morning, I suggested. Danielle had decided to go along with this and we entered the main field to erect our tent.

We had met Ashleigh shortly after, when we went to the dining tent to get something to eat. She was a few years younger than us, about 18, and was rather attractive, with long blonde hair and a nice figure. It was her figure that attracted me to her in the first place. I remember the first thing I paid any attention to was her chest, which was not too large or too small, but just the right size. A comfortable handful, or even a mouthful. She was wearing a tight blue t-shirt and a pair of tight fitting blue jeans. The t-shirt was a short one, and exposed quiet a generous amount of bare midriff. She introduced herself to us and, among other things, asked if we would be attending the opening ceremony later. We said we would and, after briefly returning to our tent to change after the long journey, met her in an adjoining field, the highlight of which was a rather large stage near the fence.

At about 7.00pm, the ceremony began. Three people, two women and a man, got up on the stage and one of the women began to speak. She was a young woman of about 18 or 19 with short brown hair, and was dressed in a flowery summer dress. The other woman was wearing a similar one, and the young man wore a polo shirt and a pair of blue jeans. The ceremony began with a brief speech from the brunette, after which she asked her companion's to assist her in officially opening the festival. They did this by placing a hand on each of her shoulders, and sliding the straps of her dress off. Danielle and I looked on in shock as the second woman, a shorter girl of about the same age with long blonde hair, reached across the brunette's chest and quickly undid the three buttons. The dress fell to the floor and the girl was left standing naked apart from her knickers and her shoes on a stage in front of more than 200 people.

I think the three people on the stage started having sex then, but I don't remember. I was to interested in what was going on around us. Members of the crowd were beginning to undress each other, and were touching and caressing their bodies. Ashleigh said something that I think was directed at Danielle, but I turned to look at her anyway. The girl's clothes were scattered all around her, and there were two people with their hands all over her. A woman of about thirty was massaging and sucking on one of her tits, while a young man was roughly impaling her from behind with his cock. Danielle was approaching her, a trembling hand outstretched ready to clasp hold of her one free tit. She turned her head, and glanced at me a little uncertainly. I shrugged my shoulders. The whole situation seemed a little surreal, and I wasn't sure at that point whether or not I was dreaming. Danielle turned back and, taking the breast in her trembling hand to steady it, lowered her head and took the nipple into her mouth. I didn't know whether to be excited or horrified. I wasn't sure what I'd meant when I'd shrugged my shoulders, but I should have guessed that she take it as an acknowledgment of approval. That, however, had not been what I'd intended. The rumour that it is every male's ultimate erotic fantasy to see his girlfriend having sex with another women is not true, at least not for me. The thought of Danielle having sex with another woman was the same as her having sex with another man, and was not something that I wanted to happen. Making me a bit of a hypocrite, considering what happened next.

"Danielle, what are you doing?" I exclaimed. The answer to my question came not from Danielle, but from another woman behind me. Turning round, I saw a stunning, red headed young woman standing in front of me. She was completely naked, like most of the people around me now, and had a dark, almost tanned complexion. Her breasts were neither too large nor too small. They weren't so large that they bounced on her chest as she moved, but you couldn't call her small or underdeveloped either. Her dark nipples highlighted the colour of her hair, which was just as red beneath her legs as it was on her head. She must have kept her pussy well trimmed, as it was more soft fur than hair. A horizontal rim of red fur ran around the top of her lips, but from the lips themselves and down she was completely hairless. Her legs were long and slim and extremely smooth. So smooth that the sun, now beginning to set in the sky, was reflected a little in them. I swallowed, and tried to will my cock not to rise in my trousers, but it was no good. I could already feel it pressing uncomfortable against my tight jeans, trying in vain to assume its full length. The girl must have seen my bulge, as she smiled seductively, and came closer. Wrapping her arms around me she pulled me close, crushing her breasts against me and pressing her nipples into my chest.

"Here, gorgeous," she whispered into my ear. "Let me help you with that." Without another word, she unzipped my jeans and slid a hand inside. The first thing she did once she had hold of me was to adjust my cock so that it no longer pressed against my trousers. Then she began to run her clenched hand up and down the length of my shaft. I gave an almost silent sigh of relief as she eased my discomfort, and then shuddered at the pleasure she induced.

"You like that, big boy?" she asked, still massaging my cock. All I could do was groan in reply.

"How'd you like to return the favour, then?" And while one hand continued to rub at my meat, she used the other to grab one of my hands and slip it between her own naked legs.

The red heads pussy fur was fantastically soft and silky, and was already damp with come from her previous experiences. With a little encouragement, I began to stroke at her fur, and her wet, slimy mound. She whimpered as she guided my finger along the length of her opening slit, and moaned when I occasionally ran over her clit or inside the entrance of her pussy. Remembering that Danielle was only a few feet away from me, and probably watching the whole thing, I suddenly felt a pang of guilt. I looked over in her direction and saw her sucking on Ashleigh's nipples, the young blonde gasping and sighing at the sensations aroused by my girlfriend's mouth on her breasts. Danielle had chosen the same moment to look across at me, and I glanced down briefly at what I was doing with the redhead. When I looked back at her nervously, she just smiled at me and nodded, her attention never leaving Ashleigh's tits. Returning my attention to the gorgeous girl in front of me, I placed my free hand on one of her own moderate breasts and began gently caressing it, paying careful attention to her dark nipples. They seemed to be almost non-existent, tiny bumps only slightly raised off her areolas, but as I stroked one it began to grow slightly. Then I lowered my head, and began to gently lick on it, slowly drawing it out even further. All this time my hand was still moving through the girl's red furry pussy, and my stimulation of both her erogenous zones was getting her quite excited. My hand was getting extremely slimy from her pussy juices, which I was smearing round her entire crotch area. My own excitement was growing too, as the girl continued to massage my steel rod in her clenched hand, running my foreskin backwards and forwards across the head of my cock.

"Lick my pussy, and I'll eat you cock," she moaned into my ear, as we continued to stimulate each other. Savouring one final suck of her nipple, I removed my hand from between her legs and she extracted her hand from the hole in my jeans. I was about to wipe my wet hand on my jeans when she stopped me and, taking hold of me by the wrist, lifted my hand to her face. Slipping my fingers into her mouth, she began to suck her own juice from them, and lick it from the palm of my hand. When she had finished, my hand was still wet but now it was from her saliva. She had licked every trace of her pussy from my hand. Then she pushed gently at my shoulders, indicating that she wanted me to get to work. I allowed her to push me to my knees, and she spread her legs wide so I would have easier access. Holding on to the backs of her legs, I stuck out my tongue and placed it at the bottom of her slit. She shivered a moment as I made contact, then sighed as I ran my tongue up the length of her slit. Looking up so I could see her reaction to my administrations, I saw she had closed her eyes, but was smiling happily and was breathing more deeply. I returned my tongue to the bottom of her slit again and took another lick, more slowly this time. She moaned again, louder this time, and placed a hand at the back of my head, pulling me closer. I continued my second lap, and finished off by dipping my tongue into her upper folds. I probed around for a moment, and when she squealed, knew that I had found her clit.

"Right there, right there!" she moaned, bringing her other hand round behind my head so she was now holding me in place with both. "Keep going! Make me cum!"

I shuddered as I remembered her coming on my face, her juices running round me mouth and dribbling down my chin. She had kept her promise, too, she did eat my cock. I've never had oral sex like that before, although I had only had two partners before Danielle, and only one of those had ever sucked me. When I finally shot into her mouth, she took so much I thought she was actually going to drown in it, and it took several gulps for her to get rid off it all.

I don't remember what happened next, but the next thing I knew I was waking up in a tent. Someone else's tent. Looking over I saw the sleeping form of a woman lying naked beside me, but it wasn't the redhead I remembered eating the night before. This girl was older, closer to my age. She had short blonde hair, and the facial features of a young boy. In fact, if she hadn't been lying on her back with her gorgeous breasts and bare pussy on display, I would have thought she was a boy. She was breathing softly in her sleep, her small breasts rising and falling with each breath. My cock began to twitch again, and I knew I had to get out of here quickly. I was already regretting the events of the previous night, and hoped that Danielle was too. Somehow, the atmosphere had led me to do something I would not normally have done. Quietly searching the tent, I located my clothes and put them on. During my search I also found several empty beer cans, which I assumed were the reason I was unable to remember how I had ended up in this tent with this woman. As silently as I could, I unzipped the door of the tent, just slightly so I could get out, and then closed it again.

The field was full of tents, and coming from inside them I could make out the sounds of people deeply engrossed in acts of lust. I scanned the area, trying to ignore the moans and groans of pleasure all around me. A young blonde haired girl lay on her back in the dew soaked grass. She was wearing nothing but a white polo shirt, which was pushed up to just above her breasts. Another woman, a few years older then the blonde, was lying almost on top of her, one hand holding a small breast in place while she licked and nibbled on the nipple. Her other hand was pressed between the girl's legs, slipping and sliding around her wet, lubricated pussy. Behind another tent, I could make out another naked young woman rocking and gyrating, her hands squeezing and pulling at her own breasts. I could just make out another pair of legs, obviously belonging to the person she was currently in the process of riding. My cock began to twitch again. Then a young brunette approached me and tried to slip a hand between my legs. I only just managed to restrain myself from grasping her naked breast. Apart from a pair of frilly knickers and a bra barely hanging on by a single shoulder strap, she wasn't wearing anything. Her hair was untidy and the few scratches and bruises she had suggested that her night had been rough as well as active. Pulling myself away, I stumbled deeper into the orgy, calling Danielle's name as I went.

"Danielle? Danielle, where are you?" She was there a few feet away with her back to me, straddling a man who looked old enough to be her father. Her hands were on his chest, rubbing at his grey haired chest as she rocked and gyrated on his stiff cock. I ran over to her, grabbed her shoulder and spun her round, then found myself looking into the face of a stranger.

"Hey, push of, mate. Wait your turn, you can have her next." With a look of disgust, I backed away and the woman continued lifting and lowering herself on the man's cock.

"Kyle!" That was definitely her voice, coming from somewhere behind me. I turned and ran in the direction of the sound. "I'm in here."

"Where?" I called back. The sound of her voice was closer now, but I still couldn't see her. She must have been inside one of the tents.

"Over here! Kyle!" The voice was behind me. I turned and saw her, struggling to get out of one of the tents. To my horror I saw she was naked, and wondered what she had been doing in the tent. I decided I didn't want to know. I ran towards her, and when I reached her I grabbed her and pressed my mouth roughly against hers, exploring her mouth with my tongue. Seeing her naked like that, the lust that had built up in me since leaving the tent took over and I slid my hand between her legs, probing her wet, sticky pussy with my fingers, but she pulled away.

"Not here," she groaned. "Lets go home. Now. I've had enough of this place."

"Okay. Let's just get you dressed and get the tent down, then . . ."

"No!" She shook her head violently. "I don't want to spend another minute here."

"But your naked!" I protested.

"I don't care! Lets just get in the car and go." I looked at her for a moment, at her untidy hair, teary eyes and heaving breasts. Then I took her in my arms and kissed her again.

"Ok," I said. "We'll just get in the car and go."

To be concluded . . .