Lyda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't see why not. We're both adults, and we love each other. Unless you don't want to."

"Oh no, I want to!" Lyda insisted. "It's just that... well, I didn't think it would happen so suddenly."

"Well, we don't have to get married right away. We can wait a while."

She nodded. "I suppose. But the longer we wait to get married, the longer we have to wait before we... become parents."

He grinned. "There is that."

"Oh, I'm so happy!" Lyda exclaimed. "I love you so much!"

"I love you too." He replied.

"Oh, I have to go and tell my parents!" She exclaimed. She threw her arms around him again and squeezed him tightly. "I'll be back in a few minutes."

She let him go and took off. He watched her go. Things were going exactly as had been planned.

********************

Lyda and Fath spent most of the rest of the day together, kissing and caressing each other. As night fell, Fath claimed to have something for her and led her into the woods. He had her close her eyes and led her for what seemed to her to be quite a long time. He eventually stopped and told her she could look now.

They stood before a beautiful moonlit lake in the depths of the woods. They were quite a long distance from the rest of the tribe, and Lyda briefly worried that they might encounter trouble, but the thought passed from her mind quickly.

Fath had her lay down beneath an old elm tree. He told her to close her eyes again, and began massaging her body. Lyda sighed deeply, very happy and feeling her heart swelling with love.

Fath began to sing to her as he rubbed her back, and Lyda, recognizing the song, began to sing along with him. After a few minutes, he suddenly stopped both the massage and the singing.

Lyda opened her eyes, rolled onto her back, and sat up. What she saw made her heart jerk in her chest.

A group of armed aslans had found them, apparently attracted by their singing. Fath hadn't brought his spear or knife, and the raets were outnumbered seven to two.

One of the aslans approached and spoke to Fath in his native tongue. Fath responded in the same language and gestured to Lyda.

"Fath, what's going on?" Lyda asked, starting to shake with fright.

He turned to her. "I'm sorry. It was the only way."

"What was?" She asked, tearing her eyes from the aslans and looking at Fath.

"This is just a scout troop." He replied. "The rest of their tribe outnumbers ours. They could destroy us. I had to give them a slave to ensure they would leave the rest of us alone."

"A slave? Who did you..." Her green eyes widened. "No! Not me! Fath, how COULD you? I love you!"

He dropped his gaze, unable to look her in the eye any longer. "I'm sorry. It's for the good of the tribe. The tribe as a whole is more important than one individual."

"Fath!" She cried as two of the aslans strode forward and grabbed her arms. She felt tears welling up in her eyes. ""No! Please Fath, don't let them take me away!"

"I'm sorry Lyda." He said, not looking at her.

"Fath! Fath please help me!" She cried, tears streaming down her cheeks. "I loved you! How could you do this to me?" She screamed.

He didn't respond. A third aslan had come forward and bound her wrists together behind her back, then tied her ankles separately. He then bound her ankles together with a length of rope about a foot long. She would be able to walk, but not very fast.

Lyda struggled at first, but became still as one of the aslans pressed the blade of a knife against her throat. Fath still hadn't looked at her. He turned to the aslan he had spoken to before and said something. The aslan nodded and replied shortly.

Tears now blinded Lyda. The aslans released he limbs and stood her upright. She was still crying hard, but had stopped trying to get Fath to help her. It was now obvious that his love for her had been a ruse. The massage and the singing had been so she wouldn't hear the aslans approaching.

One of the cat people placed a leather collar around her neck, from which a line led. The aslan took hold of the end of the line and poked her in the back with a knife. She began walking, surrounded by six of her captors. The one Fath had spoken to stayed behind.

"She is quite attractive, for one of your race." He said to Fath in his own tongue.

"I agree." Fath said.

"She will serve us well." The aslan continued.

"Our agreement. You will leave the rest of the tribe in peace?" Fath asked.

"We are creatures of honor. We keep our word." The cat-man replied. "The rest of your tribe will be unharmed. You, however, were not included in that."

Fath's eyes widened. "Treachery!"

"No, our agreement." The aslan said as he drew his knife and plunged it through Faths' neck before the raet had time to react. He pulled the knife from the bleeding wound and wiped it off on the corpses' fur. "Just our agreement, foolish one."

********************

Lyda was forced to march in her uncomfortable bonds for longer than she was able to keep track of. She was allowed to rest for a bit every few miles, but the rest she was given wasn't really enough. The collar chafed her, and her shoulders weren't flexible enough for her to bring her hands around in front of her.

During perhaps the fourth rest Lyda was given, the line attached to her collar was tied around the low limb of a tree. The aslans seemed to be making camp for the night. Lyda was glad for the chance to rest longer than a few minutes, and sank to the ground.

The aslan that had spoken to Fath -she recognized him from the orange and white pattern of his fur- approached her and said something in his own tongue. Lyda, not understanding, shrugged.

The aslan took his penis in one hand (Lyda just now noticing how big it was) and pointed it at her face. She shrugged again, not knowing what he wanted her to do. He swiftly grabbed hold of her jaw and forced her mouth open, squeezing her face painfully.

She let out a shriek of pain and clenched her eyes shut. She suddenly felt something hot and wet and horrible tasting in her mouth. She then realized that the aslan was marking her as his property, urinating in her mouth.

Lyda couldn't help but swallow some of the awful liquid, but most of it ran down her face and onto her breasts, soaking the white heart-shaped patch and coloring it yellow.

The aslan emptied his bladder onto her, then released her jaw. She spat on the ground several times, attempting to get the taste out of her mouth. She finally opened her eyes and looked up.

All of the aslans were watching her, grinning. The orange and white aslan said something else to her and took hold of his penis again.

'He couldn't have to pee again, could he?' Lyda thought, opening her mouth again to accept his mark. The aslan didn't mark her again, but instead placed his organ inside her mouth, surprising her.

She closed her mouth, more out of surprise than anything, but didn't dare bite, for fear that her captors would hurt her again. She felt the flesh inside her mouth expand, and his long rod expanded down her throat. 'My goodness, he must be eight inches long!' Lyda thought as she felt the meat of her captor invading her body.

The aslan let out a loud purr as his organ expanded to full size inside his sex slave. He took the females' head in both hands and began moving his pelvis back and forth. Lyda did her best to keep from choking.

The aslan shot his seed inside his slave after a few minutes. Lyda felt like vomiting, but suppressed the reflex for fear of angering the aslans.

The aslan pulled himself from her throat and stood. He said something to the others in his native tongue, and they all laughed.

Lyda leaned forward, tears streaming from her eyes again. She felt sick, having been forced to perform such a disgusting act. How could Fath have done this to her? She hoped that he felt like the lowliest thing on the planet right now.

One of the other aslans approached her. He pushed her into a sitting position and forced her jaw open. He placed his penis in her mouth and had his way with her the same way the other had. He didn't urinate on her, though.

Lyda was forced to swallow the seed of this male as well. She still felt sickened, but not as much as before. Once the second aslan had finished with her, a third approached her and treated her as the first two had.

One by one, the aslans had their way with her, all forcing her to please them in the same way: with her mouth. At last all but one was left; the others had finished with her and were now asleep.

The seventh approached her. She sat up and opened her mouth, ready to take his seed as she had with the others. The aslan, whose fur was black with patches of white and orange, shook his head and gently pushed her jaw closed. Lyda was surprised, but didn't question her good fortune. She recognized this one as the one who had tied her up.

"What is your name?" The aslan asked quietly in the raet language.

"L-Lyda." She stammered.

"I am Lorgit." The aslan said.

"Aren't you going to have your way with me?" Lyda asked.

"No. You've been through enough today." Lorgit replied. "You must feel sick."

Lyda nodded slowly. "I was a virgin."

Lorgit untied her hands. Lyda immediately brought her hands around in front of her and rubbed her sore wrists. He gave her a flask of water and told her to drink. She did so, hoping to dilute the seed in her gut.

"Why are you being so nice to me?" Lyda asked when she was done drinking.

"I feel sorry for you. You were a normal girl earlier today, and now you're going to live the rest of your life as a sex slave of my tribe." He responded.

The reality of the situation suddenly struck Lyda. She would never see her family again. Her parents, her brothers, her friends; All of them might as well be dead.

She felt tears welling up in her eyes again. She was scared and alone. She felt an arm around her shoulders. She glanced up and saw Lorgit sitting next to her. She started to wrap her arms around him, but the line attached to her collar and tied to the branch above her was too short and caught, choking her.

Lorgit moved closer to her. She was able to wrap her arms around him this time, but it wasn't the same as embracing a raet. The smell was wrong, and the fur was too coarse. She didn't care at the moment; she just needed to hold someone and be held.

She cried for a time, but she was tired and sick, and she soon fell asleep. Lorgit leaned her up against the tree and carefully bound her hands again.

He lay down and closed his eyes, but didn't sleep right away. Lyda didn't deserve this, but if he released her, the others would know it had been him who had done it. He sighed. She was just going to have to accept her fate. It wasn't right, but he could do nothing about it.

Eventually, he dropped off into a troubled sleep.

********************

Lyda awoke in the morning as she felt something warm and wet against her face. She sat up and saw the leader of her captors urinating on her again. The other aslans were awake already. The orange and white aslan untied the line attached to her collar from the branch and made her stand.

They began walking again. Lyda had been given nothing to eat or drink except the water Lorgit had given her the night before, as well as the others' seed. She still felt nauseous, but her captors didn't seem to care.

Every two hours they stopped for a few minutes to rest. The longer they traveled, the smaller Lyda's hopes grew of being rescued. They were more than a day's travel from her tribe, and they were going south, while her tribe was going east. She eventually resigned herself that she was going to be a sex slave of the aslans for the rest of her life, may it be mercifully short.

Three hours after noon, they caught up with the rest of her captors' tribe. Four of the aslans left, while the other three led Lyda to a small clearing. They forced her to kneel on a wooden platform, then removed the rope holding her legs together. They then secured her legs in place by placing metal shackles on them. Her knees were now about two feet apart.

She was then forced to lean forward from the waist. They placed a wooden beam beneath her midsection and untied her hands. Her collar was removed, and her head and hands were then placed in stocks. She struggled a bit, but was unable to find any slack in her bonds. She really was going to be like this for the rest of her life.

The aslans then left her as she was, bound and helpless. She closed her eyes and cried silently, scared and fearing for her life. She tried to comfort herself by repeating to herself that they wouldn't kill their sex slave so soon after capturing her, but it was little help.

A few minutes later, a male aslan approached. Lyda could only see him from the waist down because of the stocks, but his legs were covered in black fur. The aslan said something in his own tongue, then: "You must be the new slave."

"Yes." Lyda said quietly, still crying.

"You are very pretty for one of your race." The aslan said, kneeling in front of her. She could now see that he was quite old and wearing several necklaces made of bones and pebbles. He must have been the village shaman.

Lyda didn't reply. Her captors had told her that, but it still brought her no comfort. "Are you going to kill me?" She asked.

"Kill you? Of course not!" The shaman said, grinning. It wasn't an evil grin, like the orange and white aslan had given her, but one of amusement. "We take very good care of our slaves. We wouldn't kill you right away. We probably won't kill you until you are unfit for our pleasure." He continued. "And that's going to be a decade, at least."

'A decade.' Lyda thought. 'I'm going to be their sex slave for a decade. At the very least.'

"What are you going to do with me? Why did you bind me like this?" She asked.

"You are a sex slave. The males come to you and pleasure themselves." The shaman replied.

"How often?" She asked.

"It depends on how aroused the males of the tribe are." The shaman replied. "Generally, that's every day."

'Every day!' She thought. "But I can't please you all every day!"

"Oh, I think you'll find that you can. There are only about thirty males in the tribe, and you are not our only sex slave. We have two more, so you shouldn't have more than ten or so males in a day."

"But even ten!" Lyda protested. "I can't swallow the seed of ten males every day!"

"Swallow? Oh no my girl." The shaman replied. "We take you from behind."

"But, the ones who captured me-"

"That privilege is restricted to the males who actually capture the slave. Once it is back to the village, we must take them from behind." He said.

"Oh." She said quietly. "Where are the other two?"

"Inside one of the cabins. I am going to take you there now." The aslan stood and said a few words in an arcane tongue. Lyda felt herself lifting into the air, her bonds with her. She began floating behind the shaman, who took her to a cabin and set her down inside.

The shaman then left. There were indeed two others inside the cabin, bound and helpless as she was. She could only turn her head a bit, but it was enough to see that the slave on her right was a short and slender female with long brown hair. She looked a bit like an elf, but her ears were rounded and small compared to those of an elf. Lyda realized that she was a human.

The slave on her right was a dark haired male with grayish skin, a sloped forehead, and small tusks growing from the corners of his mouth; he was an orc. Lyda had seen orcs before, but it hadn't occurred to her that a male would be taken as a sex slave. She then realized that her masters wouldn't be mating with her in the normal way; they would be entering her directly under her tail. Both of the other prisoners were naked except for their bonds as well.

The human to her right said something in the aslan tongue. Lyda looked at her, but didn't respond; she didn't speak the aslan language. The human waited a moment, then returned to her previous position when she didn't get an answer.

The door to the cabin opened a few minutes later. The shaman came around in front of Lyda and crouched in front of her. "I almost forgot something."

"What?" Lyda asked.

In response, the aslan placed a ring on her finger. "This ring will make it so that you do not have to eat."

"Why are you putting it on me?" Lyda asked.

"It would be rather inconvenient to have to release you twice a day. Your fellow slaves here have them as well."

The shaman then turned and left the cabin. Lyda closed her eyes and sighed, waiting for her first owner to please himself on her.

She didn't have to wait long. A moment later, the door to the cabin opened again. Lyda couldn't see them, but she could hear three pairs of feet on the floor behind her. One of them approached her from behind and stopped just behind her. She felt him tough the tip of his erection under her tail, then he suddenly plunged inside her.

Lyda let out a yelp of pain. The aslan was large, almost as large as the orange and white aslan that had captured her. He had entered her with no grace or lubricant.

He stopped once he was inside her. Lyda felt a warm liquid filling her, and wondered how he could have peaked so quickly. She then realized that he was urinating inside her. She was disgusted, but couldn't do anything about it.

The aslan emptied his bladder inside her, then began pumping in and out. His hot flesh and urine inside her body was an unusual and unpleasant feeling. Lyda felt nauseated again and nearly emptied her stomach on the floor.

The aslan rammed her for several minutes, then suddenly swelled and erupted. He stayed where he was for a moment, breathing loudly and heavily, then pulled out of her. His seed and urine spilled out of Lyda and onto the floor beneath her. The aslan left the cabin, but the other two remained behind their slaves, still pumping.

The one who was taking the human stopped a moment after Lyda's master left and followed his comrade out the door. The third finished and left a minute later.

Lyda found herself wondering how the other two managed to survive the indignity and pain of it. She tried to cry again, but she had no tears left.

********************

Lyda eventually fell asleep. She woke up a while later, as refreshed as she could be, given the position she was in.

The next day was similar, except Lyda was taken eight times. She had already started to grow numb to the feeling, and suspected she would eventually cease to notice it.

Lorgit entered the cabin that night. He came around in front of Lyda and crouched down so he could see her face. "How have you been?" He asked.

"Horrible!" She said. "Can you help us get out of here?"

"That's what I came here for." He said. "I might be able to get the three of you out as soon as tomorrow night, but I don't know for sure."

"Why can't you do it tonight?" She asked.

"I have to wait until the time is right. If I were to do it now, the three of us would be tracked down and captured again, and I would be put in here with you three. If that were to happen, then any chance you have of getting out of here would be lost." He said.

"What are you going to wait for?" Lyda asked.

"A rainstorm. That will cover our tracks and make it impossible for them to follow us. I have a ring like the three of you have. I took it from the shaman."

"But won't he notice it's gone?"

"No. He's forgetful, and he'll think that he just misplaced it. I promise I'll get you three out of here as soon as I can." He said.

"Thank you!" Lyda exclaimed. "I wish I could hug you."

"You can do it later, once I've got you out of here." He said. "I have to go now. I'll see you tomorrow night."

"Farewell." Lyda said as Lorgit left the cabin. She now had a ray of hope. It might be slim, but it was the only one she had.