Lydia Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did so, and she shoved a penis gag into my mouth. It was definitely bigger than either of the other two I'd been exposed to, wide enough to really fill my mouth, and deep enough go to the back of my tongue.

She smiled. "If only you could see how pretty your lips look around that. She then took a picture with her phone, her grin turning wicked. "Maybe someday, you'll get the chance."

Maitresse walked me over to stand in front of the armchair. She placed an ottoman in front of it and pushed me forward onto it, so that I was resting on my stomach on it, my head sticking over one side facing the chair and my ass pointing in the air over the other.

"Now, before you get to cleaning, this whole process has made me horny, so I'm going to use you again." She sat on the chair and attached a dildo to the front of the gag, and from what I could see, it was huge, at least eight inches long and very thick. Maitresse grinned as my eyes widened. "I can handle a lot, you know. But you still haven't earned the right to see my pussy again."

With that, she learned forward and blindfolded me. I then felt her take my head forward and slide the dildo into her pussy. She slid it all the way in, and I felt the sides of my face against her thighs. She wrapped a knee around my head, grabbed my wig in a hand, and started pumping at me. I was, for all intents and purposes, an inanimate sex toy.

As Maitresse pulled me into her, I heard her groans slowly get louder, but she soon had her thighs scissored around my ears, and my sense of hearing was as lost as my sense of sight. All I could do was feel myself pulled and pushed, and feel her thighs quiver when she came. Each time she pulled me against her, it pressed the gag a little bit, effectively making me suck it. She kept pulling me through at least two more orgasms, and I didn't have any doubt that it was my predicament as much as the huge dildo that was turning her on.

When she finally relaxed and let go, I didn't even think about trying to stand. I just collapsed on the ottoman and attempted to take advantage of a few minutes of rest while Maitresse got her breath back.

A few minutes went by, and I felt her shift and stand. She removed my blindfold and the dildo attachment (still leaving me gagged, alas) and had me stand, something that was a lot harder than I'd realized with my arms bound as they were.

"Now, Pet, obviously I'm not going to spend time cleaning. It's my job to supervise." She took my arm and walked me over to the dinner table, a solid wooden rectangle with a duster sitting on it. "Let's start with something simple, like dusting this table."

Of course, I couldn't do anything with my arms behind my back. Even if I'd tried to turn around and dust blindly, my hands were taped together, and I couldn't grasp anything.

I did my best to convey my problem to Maitresse with my eyes, and she finally gave up the pretense. "Oh, how silly. Here, let me help." With that, she took the duster and attached it to my gag! I hadn't looked that closely at it, and hadn't seen that it had a handle that was designed to be screwed into something. It wasn't too heavy, so I got to work.

As I worked my way around the table, I saw Maitresse filming me with her cell phone. The thought of yet another humiliation being recorded and shared with people like Jen made my cock twitch against its restraints.

Although the table wasn't dusty at all, just making the motions of dusting took longer than I'd expected between the heels and my arm bondage; between the tight rubber and the body shaper, bending was not that easy, either. Maitresse called out "helpful" suggestions, pointing me to spots I'd missed while filming; I didn't doubt that she was really just making sure she caught me from every angle.

After that, she had me walk over to the blinds by the window, where I once again slowly dusted my way from top to bottom. When I was on my knees getting the lowest blinds, Maitresse again "helped," this time placing her heel on the back of my head and guiding me.

When I had dusted to Maitresse's satisfaction, she walked me to the bedroom again and had me stand in front of the bed facing away from it. She cuffed my ankles to the bed while she was away. When she returned, she removed my gag, then knelt down next to me and started slowly peeling away the rubber skirt. Once she'd removed it, I realized that it was probably the least restrictive thing I was wearing; the body shaper and arm gear were much more uncomfortable, to say nothing of the fake breasts.

She knelt on the bed and reached around from behind me to show me my cell phone.

"I just wanted to show you the new background image I've put on your phone! Isn't it great?" It was a picture of me dusting the blinds, with Maitresse's black heel on the back of my head. She placed her other hand over my cock as she showed it to me, and I didn't doubt she felt it twitch. I knew that no one would know who was in that picture, but there were plenty of pictures in which I wasn't so lucky.

"Well, Pet?" I realized that she'd asked me a question.

"Yes, Maitresse! It's a great picture," I said.

"Mmm, I can tell you mean it," she said, stroking me through the bodyshaper. With only one layer, my cock was still trapped, but I could feel her fingers a lot better.

"So, Pet, do you remember my promise to you about making you orgasm today?"

"Yes, Maitresse, I do." I tried not to sound too eager.

"I think you might have earned one of them."

With that, she started to peel off the body shaper. It took a reasonably long time, as she left the binder and top on me, but soon enough, my crotch was naked, my cock sticking out and ready to go off right above the black rubber stockings.

Maitresse sat me on the bed, and I felt her attach something to my arm binder, and as she attached it to the bottom of the headboard, my arms were pulled back. She then attached the collar to the binder, pulling my neck back so that I was forced to look upwards. I couldn't hide my grunt of pain as she pulled the collar against my neck and I choked a bit.

She knelt on the bed behind me. "You know, Pet, some guys get turned on when they have their breath taken away. But since you were already hard, I can't tell if you're one of them." She giggled as she got off the bed.

I was now sitting on the bed, my ankles attached below, my neck and arms secured behind me. Latex still encased my upper body and my legs, adding to my sense of total restriction.

She knelt in front of me, and then quickly repeated what she'd done last night, taking one good long suck on my cock.

"Does that feel good, Pet?"

"Yes, Maitresse, it does." I certainly wasn't lying!

"There's something every boy I've ever asked has said makes blowjobs even sexier. It's being able to see my lips around their cock, and my eyes as I look up at them. Does that sound sexy, Pet?" As she spoke, her breath tickled my cock, putting me so close to the edge.

"Yes, Maitresse," I groaned.

"Well, tough. Sex isn't about pleasing you. Guys can come under any circumstances, and you're going to come without seeing me. It's so much more fun this way. I get to control everything, and maybe even surprise you."

With that, she went down on me all the way, and slowly pulled upward. I was doing my best to hang on and prolong the experience, but I knew that I wouldn't last long. As she slowly pulled her mouth up my cock, I felt myself getting ready to burst, but barely managed to retain control. But as Maitresse's mouth reached the tip of my cock, I felt her slide a hand under my butt, and before I realized what she was doing, she slid a well-lubed finger into my asshole!

Between the shock, the pressure on my prostate, and her lips on the tip of my cock, I immediately started spurting, but Maitresse pulled her mouth off and removed her finger immediately. I spurted a few times, but instead of the earthshaking orgasm I'd expected, I found myself barely satisfied, having come almost without orgasming at all. All I wanted to do was either collapse on the bed groaning, but I was immobilized.

As I recovered from the worst orgasm of my life, I felt Maitresse slip something cold and metallic over my half-flaccid penis. As she locked a ring around my balls, I knew it was another chastity device, although the metal indicated it was different than my previous cage. Before I could wonder too much about it, Maitresse was on the bed and smiling down at me, and then she leaned down and kissed me. Although I didn't think I'd come that much, she'd clearly caught a lot in her mouth, and just as she'd done the first time she caged me, she pushed my come into my mouth as we kissed. I felt my cock twitch a bit in response, as it grew to the barriers of its cage.

She pulled back and detached the collar from the rope, finally allowing my neck to move. I looked down and saw that my new cock cage was a series of metal rings. It allowed me to get mostly hard, but I could see that there'd be no way to get fully erect, or to get enough stimulation through the rings to orgasm.

"I know, it seems a bit silly, but since you've already come by mouth and ass today, I wanted to make sure you enjoy your last one."

Wait a minute! I wanted to argue that she'd promised me separate orgasms, but I knew it wasn't worth fighting that battle. I wasn't exactly in a position to argue.

Maitresse then put a gag in my mouth. This was a softer ball gag than before, made out of leather, but it still filled my mouth.

She then took a pair of full-cut black panties out. "I slept in these last night." She pulled them over my face, settling my nose right into the ass of the panties. The cut of the legs actually meant that I could still see a little bit, but as soon as Maitresse realized that, she wrapped a blindfold around my eyes.

The panties allowed enough air for me to breath, but every breath, of course, was filled with Maitresse's smell. She got off the bed and quickly gave my cock a quick lick, her tongue darting between the metal. My cock strained against the rings.

"I've got to run an errand. Don't go anywhere, Pet!"

At that point, if I hadn't been gagged, I'm not sure any fear of punishment would have stopped me from criticizing Maitresse's sense of humor.

Maitresse might only have been gone for ten minutes, but it felt like an hour. When she returned, she untied my feet and walked me into the bathroom, where she sat me down and finally allowed me some relief.

Afterwards, she walked me back out to the living room and sat me down on what felt like a soft bench, like a weight bench or a doctor's table. After securing my hands to a hook behind me, she pulled off my shoes and slid the stockings off my legs. I was relieved to get the sweltering rubber off my legs.

Before I could get too comfortable, though, Maitresse started rolling another pair of stockings up my legs. I almost giggled at the fact that I was relieved that these were "only" regular stockings. They were clearly thigh-highs that could stay up on their own. After she slipped shoes on me, she released the hook at my arms and had me stand.

I stumbled, realizing that she'd put me in different heels! They weren't the worst I'd worn -- the ones Jen had put me in were definitely worse -- but not being able to see didn't help.

"Sorry, Pet," she said, without a hint of contrition. Maitresse cuffed my feet to the legs of the bench, and she then removed my arms and top from their constraints. I hadn't even realized how cramped my muscles had gotten until I was finally free, but it felt so good! Of course, I still had the breast forms glued to me, but it still felt like freedom.

Of course, it didn't last, although once again it was better, comparatively, than before. Maitresse started by sliding elbow-length gloves up my arms, and then slid a dress over me. The latter stopped at mid-thigh. She attached a collar that felt like the one Jen had put me in the day before.

After she was done, she walked around me, and I heard the click of her camera. More souvenirs.

"Don't worry, sweetie. I just want you to see how wonderful you look," she said, as she sat me down and secured my collar to the bench. She then pulled my arms down by my sides and cuffed them beneath the bench.

Maitresse then rolled the panties up just enough to get to my mouth, where she removed my gag.

"Now, can you guess how you're dressed?"

I couldn't. Stockings and a dress could mean anything.

"Remember the choice I gave you earlier? I decided that it was time to play "nurse," and this is another one I found in your stash. Remember it? You marked it as a favorite on Imagefap."

And I did. This one had red gloves, white stockings, a low-cut short dress, and red heels. Of course, I'd pictured it on a stacked redhead, not myself.

"In case you're wondering, I'm not wearing a nurse outfit myself. I mean, if you're blindfolded, it really doesn't matter does it?"

"No, Maitresse," I said. I at least half-meant it.

"I mean," she said, kneeling behind me so that her mouth was at my neck, right above the collar, "it's not like you wouldn't find me attractive if I was just wearing mom jeans and a sweatshirt, right?" She nibbled my neck as she asked.

"Right, Maitresse," I said, meaning it a lot more this time.

"And," she said, her mouth now at my ear, "the thing you really crave is being controlled, right?"

"Right, Maitresse," I repeated, my breath coming hard as she nibbled at my earlobe.

"That's a good Pet. If a woman wants to dress up for herself, that's great, but for you, they just need to let you know they're charge, and you're theirs."

"Yes, Maitresse."

"That wasn't a question, Pet." I gulped, realizing my mistake.

"I'm sorry, Maitresse!" I knew that wasn't a response to a question either, but an apology seemed warranted.

"You'll need to be punished, of course, but I think I might need help."

With that, I heard the clack of heels walking towards us.

"I think I can take care of that," I heard Jen's voice say.

"Now, Anna, have you missed me?"

"Yes, Goddess." In truth, I had barely thought about her thanks to Lydia, but I knew the right answer to give. And given how my cock twitched when she called me by the name she'd assigned me, I realized that Lydia was right about my desire for control, at least as far as these two ladies were concerned.

"Like your Maitresse said, you should be punished, and I'm happy to help." I heard Jen's steps walk past me, and as her voice moved above my head, I realized she was standing right over me.

"Open your mouth, Anna." As I did, she settled her pussy onto me, and I ate away. After I brought her to orgasm, she stood up.

"That was fun to watch, but not really a punishment," I heard Maitresse say.

"Oh, I know," Goddess's voice replied. I hadn't quite gotten to think of her only as "Goddess," but I was getting there. "That was just for my own pleasure."

With that, she settled down again, and I realized that she'd reversed herself, putting her clit at a different angle than before. I ate away at first as before, but then the nature of the punishment became clear, as my Goddess leaned backwards, putting her ass right on my panty-covered nose. With my mouth filled by her pussy, I was rapidly running out of breath, and only the occasional shift allowed me to breathe.

Jen/Goddess rode me this way to two more orgasms, only barely letting me get enough air to get through satisfying her. When she stood up, I gasped, getting air while I could.

Even as Goddess slid off, Maitresse slid onto my face, sitting on my open mouth with what felt like cotton panties. She ordered me to lick her through them, and as I did, Goddess slid my dress up and sat -- still naked as far as I could tell -- on my encaged cock. I'd been rock hard against my restraints already, and the feel of her warmth so near me was amazing.

I almost wished that Maitresse had sat turned around, as the image of her and Goddess sitting on me in a perfect position to make out was so damned arousing, but in this position, at least, I could breathe.

As I brought Maitresse to orgasm, I felt something wet on my cock. It took me a second to realize that Goddess was writing something on me, either with lip liner or nail polish.

"Since your Maitresse already did your makeup and nails, Anna, I'm going to have fun decorating your body." She clearly was painting the tip of my cock, and the sensation was nearly enough to cause me to burst in spite of my restraints.

Even as she said this, Maitresse, arched back, and I soon felt her thighs shudder. I thought she was orgasming again, but after a second, I felt her panties go from damp to soaked, and realized that she'd peed in them. The fabric prevented it from being a fast stream, but with her pussy pushing them into my mouth, the soaked panties soon started dripping into me quickly.

Once she'd finished peeing, Maitresse leaned forward, pushing her stomach against my nose. The message was clear -- swallow as quickly as possible. I did so while I still had some breath left. Even as I did so, I felt Goddess switch to writing on my stomach and thighs.

Eventually, both of my captors stood up.

"You should get that horrible taste out of my pussy, Pet," Maitresse said, sitting down on me naked this time. The remnants of urine weren't nearly as overpowering as when she'd peed through the panties, and by the end, it was just "normal" pussy licking.

As I worked away at Maitresse, Goddess fumbled at my cock, and I realized that she'd released the rings! My cock sprang out hard, but neither of them gave it any attention, alas.

Eventually, Maitresse slid off. For a second, all I could do was breathe and try to figure out what was coming next.

"That was good, Pet. Do you think you've earned your orgasm, now?"

"Only if you think so, Maitresse," I said.

"Good answer. You haven't yet, but you're on your way."

With that, I felt flesh against my face again, and soon had my tongue buried in one of their assholes. They traded shifts, and one of them even rotated in the middle, setting her pussy against the panties of my nose and once again playing with my breath as I tongued away.

After whichever of them was on me finally got off (in all senses), I heard Maitresse say, "I don't know how well you've paid attention, Pet, but you've been hard this entire time. You really are meant to be controlled."

With that, I felt something warm slide over my cock, and I felt the wonderful sensation of a woman sliding into me. She slid up and down me once, then simply slid down, engulfing my cock but not moving at all.

I whimpered, and Goddess's voice was soon in my ear. "There's just one more thing you need to do. We've got a very firm policy on coming inside a woman's pussy. If you come in her, you're acknowledging that you belong to her, for as long as she likes. Can you handle that?"

I hesitated. I was turned on as anything, and could barely think straight between my limited breath and the fact that I'd had one half-orgasm in two days even as I was teased mercilessly.

"There's no trick here, sweetie," Maitresse's voice came from near my legs. "If you say yes, you get the amazing orgasm I promised you. You've already agreed that you're any woman's property. This is just agreeing to one specific one, that's all."

I swallowed. At this point, getting that orgasm was all that mattered. "Yes, I agree."

"Be a little more specific," Goddess said. "Tell us that you'd do anything she asks if you get to come. Promise to eat your come out of her pussy afterwards to seal the deal." The vagina around my cock contracted just enough to remind me how on edge I was.

"I swear I'll be yours forever, and do whatever you want me to do. If you let me come in you, I'll gladly eat you out to show you that I'm yours!" I practically screamed in frustration over my need to come. "Oh, that's good," Maitresse said.