Lydia Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jamma32
jamma32
66 Followers

Lydia reached her room. One candle still burned and by it's light, she splashed water on her face and washed her hands. Then, she found the container of oil that Mara had taken some of and put it by her bed. She then extinguished the candle and disrobed, and slid into bed. She lay on her back and closed her eyes, recalling the images from the night. As she did, her hands began to mover over her body. She hugged herself and stretched, then let her fingers move over her stomach and her thighs, stroking and rubbing gently. In her mind, she alternatively saw Phillip and then Mara, imagining what each of their fingers would feel like on her skin. Her breathing began to quicken and her hand reached for the oil on the bedside table. She took it and dribbled it over her breasts, her stomach, and her thighs. She moaned softly as she remembered the sight of the oil glistening on Mara's heaving breasts and Phillip's throbbing cock.

She let her hands move back down her body, covering both her fingers and her body with the sweet oil. Her hands moved to her breasts, cupping and squeezing them. Lydia began to tease the nipples with her fingertips, causing them grow rapidly erect. Lydia's breathing quickened as she imagined Phillip's tongue on her nipples. Then, in her mind, she pictured Mara's mouth covering one nipple and Phillp's mouth covering the other and she let out a low, lustful groan of desire. Her fingers began to pull and pinch her nipples gently and she began to moan louder as she felt her pussy growing moist and hot. She let her hands move down below her waist and begin to rub her sex lightly.

Lydia's fingers began to move more rapidly and her breathing became more labored. The images in her mind continued to drive her passions. Again, she saw Phillip's head buried between Mara's legs and her oil-slicked fingertips slid easily into her hot, wet, pussy. She rubbed steadily moaning and bucking now. In her mind, Phillip morphed into Mara and she was surprised at how erotic the thought of Mara's tongue on her sex was to her. Lydia's thumb now found her engorged clit and she began to stroke it with every dip of her fingers. Her hips were coming up to meet her fingers now and she imagined it was not her fingers, but Phillip's big, throbbing, erect cock stroking inside her. In her mind, Mara dipped her breasts to Lydia's lips as Phillip's cock pistoned in and out of her. The thought sent her over the edge. She moaned Phillip's name and then Mara's as her head lolled side to side. Suddenly, her body stiffened and she gasped, taking a deep breath before letting it out in a scream of passion. She pumped her pussy with her slick fingers, Again, and again she rubbed, thrashing and screaming her release. After several moments, she slowly began to come down. Her breathing slowing, her body relaxing. She thought briefly about getting up to dress and clean up, but she was exhausted from the long day and the intense release and she sank into a deep sleep, dreaming again of Phillip and Mara and herself.

She slept deeply and later than usual. When she awoke, it was to see Mara, sitting dutifully at the foot of the bed, waiting as usual for Lydia's command. Lydia smiled dreamily, her mind turning on how she could bring about the fantasies that had played out in her dreams that night with Philip and Mara.

jamma32
jamma32
66 Followers
12