Lydia's Dream Ch. 11-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I saw the article and knew you'd be calling. I think it's funny."

"That's what Niki said."

"Who's Niki?"

For the next ten minutes, I reviewed the entire story for Dad and brought him up-to-date on our plans to visit Ruth.

I asked, "What do you recommend we do to correct this article?"

"Well, first of all, anyone who knows you and our family will know this smells funny. If there was a confrontation, they'll know it was one you should have had. As for the Playboy models, you're probably the envy of every guy in town."

"Seriously, is this going to hurt our business?"

"Of course not. It may give people a few more things to talk about for a while. We might even get more business from people coming to see any models that might be hanging around."

"I hope you're right. I'll call Ron this afternoon and ask him to put a note out to our staff briefing them on the situation."

"That sounds good. Have him send me a copy so I know what to say if anyone asks."

"I will. Can you tell Mom what happened?"

"Sure, I'll take care of it. She probably will be upset."

We hung up and I walked to the bedroom to get a shower and shave. When I entered the room, Janie and Pam were at the entrance to her closet. Janie was only wearing bikini panties and was trying on slacks.

I apologized but Janie said, "No need for that. I strip for photo shoots all the time and five guys are usually in the room. They see a lot more than you just did." I watched as she continued trying on different outfits and accessories and ended up with several combinations that were both comfortable and looked good on her. Like Pam, she had an amazing body.

After walking to the bathroom, I stripped and entered the shower. In a minute or so, Pam came in. At least I thought it was Pam. She had stripped to join me. These two looked identical, especially when they aren't standing together. Only Pam's additional height and voice differentiated them.

"Sweetheart, I think I have her situated. She's as nervous as can be about meeting Mom. I can't imagine the thoughts running through Mom's head."

****

The check-in at the airport went smoothly. We met our pilots and they reviewed the flight plan with Janie and briefed us on the safety features of the Cessna Citation Mustang, a beautiful little twin-engine jet we'd be using. We learned later that Janie's company leased a Citation Sovereign which seats nine and has a 3000 nm range. She was qualified to pilot several of the Cessna Citation business jets but the Mustang was new to her.

Janie went inside the business office and provided her billing information and a credit card number as security for the payment. I have no idea how much it costs, but it was not cheap. The plan was to fly us there and then the plane would deadhead back to Chattanooga. It would return to collect Pam and me at 9:00 pm.

What a wonderful way to fly. That little jet was fast and quieter than I thought it'd be. We landed only 35 minutes after takeoff. Although there was light rain in Chattanooga when we left, it was dry and only overcast in Greenville. Our rental car was waiting and we drove up the lane to the farmhouse at half past noon. Janie had not said more than a few words the entire trip. I could tell she was pensive.

Ruth walked out with Rudy and waited for us to get out of the car. The two girls got out at the same time. I looked at Ruth just as she collapsed. Fortunately, Rudy caught her and eased her down to the porch floor. The girls ran screaming to her and dropped to the floor next to her prone body. They checked her breathing and gently shook her.

In a moment, she recovered enough to sit. Rudy went inside and brought water and a wet washcloth. We asked her to sit still and sip the water until she felt well enough to stand. In a couple of minutes, we helped her up and Rudy and I walked her into the house.

When she was seated, both girls kneeled on the floor in front of her. Ruth looked at them and cried her heart out. The girls hugged her as all three cried. Rudy and I were certainly not immune.

There was not a word said for several minutes. The emotions said everything at that point. Rudy and I walked into the dining room and sat at the table to give them privacy.

"Ruth has been a nervous wreck since you called. As much as she wanted to meet Janie, she was afraid to meet her. She was very worried about what Janie would think about her."

"I can understand that. Janie has been very positive about meeting her but I know she was also very nervous."

"How did you find her?"

"Pam and I knew for some time that there was an adult movie actress that looked just like Pam. As you can tell, they're almost identical. Guys at Furman used to hit on Pam thinking she was Niki Lee, the professional name for Janie."

"Janie is a porn star?"

"Yep. One of the very best, in fact. She was in Atlanta yesterday making a personal appearance for Playboy. We went down to try to meet her and had some problems that I'll tell you about later; but we did get to talk with her. She confirmed that she was born in the same hospital on the same day as Ruth told us she was born."

"What luck."

"No, this was a miracle. Thank God she looked like Pam and was a public figure else we never would have found her. I can't explain it but I think God decided to give Ruth another daughter just like the one she decided to give up. How else can you explain having two identical girls four years apart? What are the odds of that?"

We heard voices in the living room so we returned. Pam was telling Ruth how she found Janie. Then Janie began telling Ruth about her parents.

"I was adopted by Joshua and Naomi Li. They were originally from Hong Kong but had come here as children with their parents. They met and were married in 1970 and lived in Paterson, New Jersey. That's west of New York City. My dad owned a restaurant and six dry cleaning shops.

"They were unable to have children and fourteen years after they were married, they were able to adopt me. I knew from my earliest days that I looked nothing like them so it was always known that I was adopted. My mom told me when I was about five or six that my birth mother had died giving birth to me. I remember being very sad about that but sadness doesn't last too long when you're that age.

"I had a wonderful childhood. I was the only child, of course, and my parents were great. They always told me how beautiful I was and that I could do anything I wanted in life. Their encouragements made me want to study hard and be successful, just like Dad.

"I graduated at the top of my class in high school and had a perfect score on my SAT's. I was offered hundreds of scholarships by universities. One of my best friends wanted to be an actress, and she applied to UCLA and was accepted. She talked me into going there with her and the university gave me a full scholarship. I really didn't know what career I wanted so I went into the drama program with her.

"I traveled out there to find a place to live and get settled in early August, 2001. My parents decided to fly out on September 11 and visit me after spending a few days in San Francisco with mom's brother. They were on United Flight 93 out of Newark. Of course, you know what happened.

"After their deaths, I withdrew from school for a semester and returned to New Jersey. The estate was not settled until after I had already turned 18 so I didn't need to have a guardian appointed. They didn't leave a will so a judge decided how to settle the estate. I ended up with everything but didn't know anything about running a business like that. With the help of Dad's lawyer, we sold the business and, after all the bills and taxes were paid, I had about $200,000.

"While that seemed like a lot when I was that age, it was nothing like I really needed. I returned to UCLA and threw myself into drama. One thing led to another and I ended up in the business as an adult performer. I'm not proud of that, but it was a way for me to survive.

"By the time I was twenty-one, I was pretty well off. By age twenty-four, I owned a movie production company that was very profitable. Today, I've no idea how much my business is worth but I have three production companies that bring in a lot of money every year. So life has been good to me financially, but it also brought the worse pain possible when I lost my parents."

Pam asked if she had married.

"No. When you perform in adult movies, relationships don't last. I don't know of anyone who has made it work."

I asked what her plans were for the future.

"Tom, I don't know." She leaned over and laid her hand on Ruth's. "For the next week or so, I want to hug my real mom every day and just talk. There are 45 years of her life that I want to know about. After that, I'll let you know. But I will say, I'm very tired of my business and would love to get out. I owe it to my employees to make it an orderly transition so it won't be anytime soon. After I'm out, I have no idea what I'll do; but my acting days will be over. I have enough money to last me several lifetimes and I don't need any more."

Pam asked why she was still doing personal appearances. Janie said, "Contracts."

I asked if I could go get lunch for everyone. We decided on sandwiches from a deli about four miles away. Ruth had one of the deli menus so we could each pick what we wanted. I called in the order. Janie stayed and talked with Ruth and Rudy while Pam and I drove over and picked up the food.

They were very good sandwiches and the bread was amazingly fresh for a Sunday afternoon. During lunch, we explained what had happened in Atlanta on Saturday and showed them the awful news accounts and photos. Ruth was as mad as Pam had been.

After talking for more than an hour, I suggested we take a walk and get some fresh air. Pam told Janie she would be glad to introduce her to a bull we had met on the last trip. Janie glanced at Ruth, who shook her head, and then politely declined.

I said, "Janie, Pam is just joking with you. That bull could have killed us and we are staying away from him. Come and walk with us. It's a beautiful farm."

The three of us donned our jackets and walked down the lane toward the barn. Janie was very interested in everything we saw. She had never been exposed to anything like a working farm and it intrigued her. We walked into the barn and showed her around. We climbed into the loft and looked at the many bales of hay. She liked the fresh hay smell.

I noticed that the bull was in a corral next to the barn and was safely contained. Janie walked over to the fence, along with Pam, and the bull came to them. He snorted a few times and moved closer. He appeared to be very docile, for some reason. Janie didn't know better so she leaned over the fence and scratched his curly-haired forehead between his eyes. I wanted to yell, but something told me to wait and see what happened. He stood there and accepted her attention for a least a minute. She was thrilled, and I was relieved.

Since it was safe to go into the pasture, we walked down to where the cattle were grazing. Janie said they were the first cows she had ever seen in person. She was fascinated and asked Pam many questions about their habits and taking care of them.

Next, we walked down to the creek and the blue heron was there again. Janie was excited to see such a beautiful bird. As before, it warily watched us and finally decided to go in the other direction. She remarked on how graceful it was.

I could tell that Janie was a little overwhelmed with the beauty and tranquility of this place. She remarked several times on how quiet it was and how fresh the air smelled... the exact opposite of Los Angeles.

After returning to the house, Pam asked Ruth about the status of her decision to sell the farm.

"I asked a real estate agent to list it starting in January for $2.5 million. The offers we had were from other farmers and they wanted to buy it much cheaper than that. I think a developer would pay more than a farmer and the agent is going after them to see what attention we can get."

"That means we would see this whole farm full of houses?" I asked.

"Yes, that's the highest and best use of it, according to my lawyer and I think he has my interests in mind. He's helped us for more than 20 years."

Janie replied, "That's probably true but it's a shame. This land is beautiful."

We talked the rest of the afternoon about many different things, including Ruth and Rudy's plans for the wedding. Ruth asked Janie to be part of the wedding party and there was another round of tears shed. It would be the first time for Janie to be a bridesmaid. Before dinner, I carried Janie's luggage to the bedroom that I had used and Pam showed her the bath and how to adjust the heat upstairs.

We grilled steaks for dinner, with Rudy serving as the grill master. It was a delightful meal and the dinner conversation was robust and lighthearted. Janie pulled Pam aside before we left for the airport but I would have to wait until later to find out the reason.

There were many heartfelt hugs all around as we departed. We waved back to Ruth, Janie and Rudy standing on the front porch as we drove down the lane.

The plane arrived just as we were checking in the rental car. In just a few minutes the pilot welcomed us aboard and reviewed the safety features once again. The co-pilot came and offered us drinks for the return flight but we declined. He said that they would close the door into the cockpit before takeoff so we would have privacy. I glanced at Pam and she asked, "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

We said, "mile high club," in unison. Pam looked thrilled and so was I. Although we had only thirty minutes, we would make the best of it. As soon as the door closed, we began shedding a shirt, a blouse, and a bra. Being restrained by our seatbelts, all I could do was suck her nipple until takeoff.

When the plane left the runway, she unfastened her seat belt and knelt on the floor between my legs. Her mouth was like a vacuum cleaner. Her eyes never left mine and the warm firm pressure from her tongue drove me near the edge only to have her then squeeze the base and settle my passion just enough to delay the release. I was stroking her lustrous golden hair the entire time.

She could tell from my face that I was getting close, too close in fact. She stood and shimmied down her trousers and panties and bent over with her bottom facing me. Over the hum of the engines, I could hear her moan and squeal with pleasure.

I moved out to the front of the seat and pulled her bottom down to allow penetration of her warm body as she straddled my legs. For the next few minutes she rapidly jackhammered my erection. Her moans became much louder. She stopped a couple of times to rest and feel the fullness in her tunnel.

The orgasm began and her lungs left her with only short shallow gasps. Pam squirmed and rubbed herself harder. Her free hand covered mine and forced it into her left breast. I could feel perspiration running off her face as she squirmed.

Her moaning and involuntary twitches continued until my explosive release began. Pam leaned forward, off my chest and rammed herself down as hard as she could on my erection. She sat upright, straddling my legs. Her back was glistening with perspiration.

The pilot came on the intercom and announced we would be landing in five minutes. We separated and I walked to the toilet and brought a handful of tissues for us. We laughed and cleaned ourselves as quickly as we could before putting on our clothes. We were now 'official' members of the club.

As we left the plane, the pilot asked if the flight met out expectations and we assure him it most certainly did. We all smiled. I wondered later if there was a security camera in the cabin.

*

End of Chapter 12. Please vote and leave comments.