Lynette and Her Guest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If I heard either woman call out, "First position," I immediately was to kneel on the floor facing the woman with my knees spread and my hands behind my back. She outlined two or three other positions as well, and had me demonstrate them.

Each morning, before work on workdays, and whenever it suited the women on other days, I was to bring them breakfast in bed. She showed me a standard menu and said I would receive a phone call each morning to tell me when, and if there were additional or different menu items that morning. I would leave the breakfast by the bedroom door and knock once, unless instructed otherwise.

She said she no longer would give me a list of chores, but would punish me if I fell slack on any or overlooked anything else that needed to be done. When both women were together I was to address her unfailingly as "Mistress," and Lucia equally unfailingly as "Ma'am."

"Now I want to show you to Lucia," Lynette said. She had me go back to my room, shed my clothes and return to her in the kitchen. When I got back to the kitchen, I dropped to my knees immediately, with my face to the floor. "Very good!" said Lynette laughing. "You may rise."

I raised up, crawled to her feet and kissed them before getting to my feet. "Wait here a moment," she said. "And then come out to the living room." She left the kitchen, and I did as she said.

Then I went into the living room. Lucia and Lynette were sitting on the couch with Lucia nearest me. She was wearing a bikini top and a long print skirt with orange flowers on it. Her sandals were white. As soon as I saw her I dropped to the floor.

"Very good," Lucia said. "He may just work out for us," and to me, "You may rise." Immediately I crawled over and kissed her feet. "Position one!" Lynette called out, and I assumed the position in front of Lucia.

She took a foot out of her sandal and nudged my thigh. My sex responded very quickly. "Excitable boy," laughed Lucia. "But even so very pretty. I like him." She looked me over for a couple more minutes. Then Lynette had me assume position two, on my knees facing away with my legs spread wide. "Nice and clean," Lucia said, as her toe nudged the cheek of my bum.

"I think he needs to get us some drinks," Lucia said. "You're right," said Lynette. "Gregg, get us some margaritas." I did as told and for the next two hours I got them their drinks and kept their places clean as they sat and conversed softly in Portuguese, with many a giggle and nuzzle.

Later Lynette had me take the glasses away and come assume position one in front of them. Lucia reached out and put the nipple clamps on me. "We're going to talk," she said. "But the clips and your nudity and position one will remind you always, no matter how free the conversation seems to be who rules in this house.

With that, and an occasional side conversation with Lynette in Portuguese, Lucia proceeded to interrogate me on my entire emotional and sexual history. She listened with particular intentness to the account of how Cynthia and I parted ways. "You have a temper sometimes, don't you," she said.

"Not so much anymore, Ma'am," I replied.

"You can get jealous," she said.

"That's true, Ma'am. But Mistress," I said to Lynette, "You know your happiness comes first with me, and if I feel any jealous feelings I just have to deal with them." Lynette smiled and stroked my hair.

"That's good my boy," said Lucia. "But know this. Lynette is your mistress, but she is my woman now." At this Lynette's eyes lit up like thousand-watt lamps. "I won't tolerate any attitude on your part that you have any rights with Lynette at all," continued Lucia.

"I hope you understand," said Lynette. "Because you won't be able to stay here if you donot."

"Yes, Mistress," I said as she and Lucia embraced with a deep kiss. I watched for a second before I put my head to the floor. "Bad boy," Lucia said after a few moments. "You weren't very quick getting your head to the floor. I think Lynette may want to punish you for that tomorrow morning." Lynette giggled, and told me to go to bed. I kissed each woman's feet and left the room.

I was amazingly aroused, rock hard and panting as I lay down in bed. I wanted very badly to masturbate, but thought better of it. I decided in the morning, if I could catch Lynette alone, I would ask her permission to masturbate.

I didn't sleep much, but I got up early to fix breakfast for the women. I left it by the bedroom door, knocking once as instructed, and began going about my chores. I was dusting the mantel when Lucia walked into the room. Immediately I dropped to my knees and put my face to the floor.

"Rise to your knees," she said. I crawled over, kissed her feet, and assumed position one. "That's very nice," she said. "I think you do know your place.

"And I can see," she continued, looking at the bulge in my pants, "You are enjoying this. Aren't you?"

"Yes, Ma'am," I replied.

"Thank you for breakfast, Gregg," she said. "It was good.

"You are more than welcome, Ma'am," I said.

"I have a question," she went on. "Why aren't you nude?"

"Lynette has never asked it of me when I do chores, Ma'am," I replied. "Also it wouldn't always make sense, because I have to do yard work and other chores outside the house.

"I think we could work around your stuff outside of the house," said Lucia. "If you were nude Lynette or I would know immediately your state of arousal, and whether or not you were fatigued. It would make it more difficult to hide things from her or me. Also it would remind you every time you looked down of what you are in this house and what you are to us. There would be no illusion you are equal. I think I'm going to talk to her about this."

At this, she turned on her heel and walked out of the room. I knelt there a few moments, stunned. Things were changing very fast. Then I got up and continued my chores.

About half an hour later, Lynette walked into the room. She was wearing a red and blue and orange striped party dress, and looked stunning. Immediately I knelt to the floor. "Rise. Go to your room. Take off all your clothes and come kneel in front of the couch. Assume position one when you do."

"Yes, Mistress," I murmured, as I crawled over to kiss her feet. Immediately I rose, and went to my room to do as I was told. When I was nude, I went back out to the couch and knelt in front of Lynette, who was sitting there. I kissed her feet and then assumed position one.

She looked me over for a moment, and then, staring directly at my turgid penis, said. "Lucia was right. This certainly does excite you. I never realized how much, and having you nude certainly makes it easier to see.

"Also you always have had a dangerous tendency sometimes to act as if you are equal to me, and you being nude while you do your inside chores will help remind you you are not. It will make it harder for you to conceal your feelings, and if you ever lie to me, I'll know sooner." I started to protest I would never lie to her.

"No. Hush," she said. "I'm going to do what Lucia suggests, any time we do not have guests and you are doing inside chores for us or fixing our meals, or anything else to serve us, I want you to be nude. Do you understand?"

Yes, Mistress, I do," I replied.

"Good," she said. "You're dismissed. Go on about your chores."

"Oh, Mistress there is one thing."

"What is it," she said with more than a hint of impatience.

"Mistress, would it be OK after I finish my chores if I could masturbate. I haven't had an orgasm in three weeks and the pressure's intense. I need this," I pleaded.

"No. I don't want you to masturbate," said Lynette. "You know, I think this is something we should have talked about last night. Lucia is sunbathing in the back yard. Put on some gym shorts, go out there, and tell her I'd like it if she could join us here."

"Yes, Mistress," I said. I kissed her feet and went to comply. When I got to the back yard, Lucia was lying on a chaise in the tiniest red bikini I ever saw. Immediately I went down on my knees and put my face to the ground.

"Stay there and tell me what you want," said Lucia.

"Ma'am, Mistress has asked if you could join us in the living room. She has something important to discuss."

"Very well. Tell her I'll be there in a moment. Turn around with your face to the ground, and only then may you get up to go back in the house."

"Yes Ma'am," I said, and did as I was told. I presented myself to Lynette in position one, and a few moments later Lucia walked in wearing a long white blouse and a belt over her bikini.

"Hi Sweetheart," said Lucia as she sat down, and embraced and kissed her lover. "Hi to you, too, Beautiful," said Lynette, smiling and kissing back with enthusiasm. Then the two women turned to face me.

"So what is happening?" asked Lucia.

"Well," said Lynette. "Gregg here asked me for permission to masturbate. I told him no, of course, but then I realized we didn't explain that part of this to him last night."

"You are right. We did not. Silly us," said Lucia. "Well, I suppose you should tell him, then."

Lynette looked me deeply in the eyes. "Gregg. Lucia and I have discussed this intensively. Our relationship is sacred, and we both believe you spilling seed in this house, or anywhere at all while you are with us, would profane what we have together. It would make what we are doing meaningless.

"So I'm sorry, Gregg. You are not to even touch yourself any more unless it is absolutely essential for health or cleaning. You are not to masturbate ever, and you certainly are not to come. This is a house of female power and pleasure and we won't have anything at all going on that detracts from it. Do you understand?"

"Yes," I said. "But it will be so difficult."

"I know, sweet boy," said Lynette. "But you cannot stay with us if you cannot accept this. I would have to ask you to leave this house today, if you were to say no."

"I'll do it for you, Mistress," I said. "It will be so difficult, so very very difficult. But I will do it for you."

"Good boy. Thank you, Gregg," said Lynette, stroking my cheek.

"Maybe you should send him back to his chores," said Lucia to Lynette, with a predatory look in her eyes. "I think I have got business with you, sweet girl.

"Then I think we should go do business," said Lynette with a smile and a chuckle. "Get to your chores, Gregg." As I backed away and got up, the two women stood, grabbed each other by the hand and ran to the bedroom. In a few moments I began to hear giggles and moans and even shrieks as they got into their lovemaking.

All the pleasure was theirs. It hurt. But I still wanted so much to serve. So every morning I got up early and made their breakfast, and put it by the bedroom door. Then I went to work or started my chores if it was a weekend. I worked on my chores Saturday and Sunday and most evenings. Whenever the work was inside I was nude as directed.

Whenever they conversed with each other, at least when I was around, they spoke Portuguese. It felt to me they were very much in love, and female hormones were thick in the air inside. Once a week, they would sit together on the couch to instruct and discipline. I had to confess any wrong or fault, or any housework I had not completed on time. I would be wearing only the nipple clamps.

They were very happy, so even though the confession episodes were very formal, with both women dressed in business clothes or evening wear, they were too happy to punish me severely. Most often I had to go stand in a corner for several hours to contemplate my faults and think how to improve, or wear the nipple clamps all night.

A few times Lynette decreed I deserved a whipping. She had bought a wooden paddle and she used this on me. It hurt a lot. One time she asked Lucia to administer the whipping, and she went on until I started bleeding.

They liked cooking dinner for each other, so I was banished from the kitchen and dining room during these times, and had to scrounge my own food after they were done.

One morning after a few weeks of this I awoke ashamed. I had dreamed of Lynette and Lucia making passionate love on a beach, and had exploded in my sleep. I went to my bathroom, found some tissue and cleaned myself off. Then I washed and shaved and went ahead about the day, fixing breakfast like usual, and beginning my chores. But my heart wasn't in it.

Lynette walked into the kitchen a couple of hours after I got started, and after the greeting ritual said, "You're dragging. You don't look happy. And you are not erect. Did you cheat on our agreement, Gregg?" She was angry now.

"No Mistress," I said frantically. "I didn't. Well I did. But I didn't. What I'm trying to say, is I had a wet dream. I couldn't help myself."

Now she was angry. "You won't ever take responsibility for anything, will you, Gregg? I hate what you did!"

All of a sudden, Lucia appeared in the room, and I bowed my face to the floor. "What's the matter, little darling," I heard her say before she lapsed into Portuguese and Lynette started crying.

"You bastard!" Lucia shouted. "You hurt my girl!"

"But how can I stop it, Ma'am. I was asleep."

Lucia told me to kneel up, and when I did she slapped me hard across the face several times. "You apologize to my Lynette! Do you hear me?"

"I will, Ma'am." Then I said to Lynette, "Mistress, I'm so very sorry. I will do whatever I can to make it up to you."

"This won't be easy," said Lynette. "Stay there. Lucia and I have to talk." With that both women left the room. Their conversation was long and intense. Finally Lynette appeared at the doorway. "Come into the living room and assume position one."

I waited a moment so she could get situated and then came in and knelt before them. Lynette told me that what I had done had polluted the household, and that I was going to be severely punished.

Nevertheless the women had talked it over and realized this was something that could not be prevented entirely. In the future, if I had a wet dream, I was to gather all the semen and eat it then and there so the only thing the seed would pollute would be my body. I was to do everything I could to wake up before orgasm if I had an erotic dream. If I failed, even after cleaning up this way, I would have to confess at the first opportunity and would be punished the same way I was going to be punished this week.

Lynette told me to call in and schedule a week of vacation from work. She said I was grounded. For the entire week I could not leave the house without permission and not ever leave the property. I was to stay in my room unless doing chores or otherwise serving. Then Lucia put multiple clips on my testicles and penis. They hurt terribly. Lucia and Lynette both beat me with the paddle.

They ordered me to wear the genital clips for four hours and to wear the nipple clamps all night. They sent me to my room. Then they went to their bedroom and made love. Each night before bed for the next week, I presented myself at their feet, and was clipped and beaten with the paddle. Each night I wore the clips to bed. After a week, the two women had me kneeling in front of them. "I hope this has made you understand clearly the importance of not letting any of your seed into this house," said Lynette. "It's a very important issue for both of us."

"Do you understand now that everything that happens to you that is sexual is your responsibility, and you will have to pay the price if it is wrong?" added Lucia.

"Yes Mistress. Yes Ma'am. I do understand. I will do everything I can to restrain myself. My pleasure should be to serve."

"That's right," said Lucia. "The drive for male pleasure is at the heart of all the sorrow and horror that is in the world. I've seen that horror many times when I've worked as a journalist, and I hate it. It is up to responsible women like us to control and discipline the men in our power until they give up that drive and quit hurting the world. Then you and these other men may be trained in the higher pleasure of service. Men need to sacrifice.

"A woman's pleasure is different. A woman's pleasure gives life. A woman's pleasure is life, and the pleasure of two women together is the most sacred thing that could possibly be. When you make our pleasure together easier, or do things so we can concentrate on each other, you do a very great thing. You should be proud. Are you proud to serve us?"

"Yes Ma'am, I am," was my reply. "I love you both so much." At this I started crying. Each woman put a hand on one of my shoulders. "I think this is about all he can handle for tonight," said Lucia. Lynette nodded. Then she told me to go to bed. I cried myself to sleep.

The next morning was Monday, so after I fixed the two women's breakfast, I hauled myself in to work. My performance had slacked off some in the past few weeks, but today, even though the sexual tension inside me was still intense, I felt peaceful, and was able to concentrate much better than recently. My secretary, who had always been a little afraid of me, commented on my improved mood. "I hope this means you are happier at home," she said. I just smiled. She had no earthly idea.

At home that evening I got right to my chores. The women were out somewhere. I thought a lot about what Lucia had told me. It began to seem really right. And it began to feel good and to make me proud to be denied release. And Lucia and Lynette were each so wonderful and so talented. They were brilliant. And they were so beautiful together. I began in a way to feel their pleasure as my own. I began to feel there was a deeper pleasure in pleasing them than there could ever be from a simple three-second physical release. There were no more wet dreams.

Mid-week I was again kneeling nude before them. "You seem in a much better mood," said Lynette. "That's nice."

"Thank you, Mistress," I said.

"You said you love us the last time we talked like this," she said. "What does that mean to you?"

"It means I care for you very deeply, that I'd do anything for you, and that I'm willing to serve here as long as you both will have me," I replied.

"That is a very limited way to look at it," said Lucia.

"Listen," she said. "Love is the complete gift of the self. Not a negation but a gift. Its expression is sublime. You have to open your hart and know the other person's needs as only a woman can."

"You have to feel and desire the other person's needs, and to be able to do so without any constraint," said Lynette. "I know you feel our needs now, but that's only because of our constant supervision, correction and training. You couldn't sustain it on your own. No man can."

"That is why real love only can be felt between two women," said Lucia.

"I feel so much more with Lucia than I could ever feel with you," said Lynette. "I care for you, and I love your service, but it's not the same." With that the two women kissed deeply, and my heart skipped a beat.

"Mistress, Ma'am, how can I learn to feel this? So I can serve you better. So I can care more," I wailed.

"You are doing the best you can, better than most men," said Lucia.

"I don't think you are able to do more," said Lynette. "You are only a man."

"My darling," said Lucia to Lynette. "Maybe we could educate him a little." With that the two women lapsed into an intense conversation in Portuguese that lasted almost fifteen minutes. I bowed my head and waited.

"OK," said Lynette at the end, as I looked up. Lucia said, "Go to our bedroom. Pull the curtains. Light candles. Turn down the bed. Scatter rose petals on it. Make it perfect. Can you do this?"

"Yes, Ma'am," I said. I rushed to do as she said.

After about 45 minutes the room was ready. I went back to the living room to present myself and I found the two women in a clinch. Immediately I knelt to the floor. After a moment Lynette called me over. I knelt before them. "I'm not sure about this. Lucia has talked me into it. We'll just see how it goes," she said.