Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers

"Now, blueberry," he added sweetly, taking down the jar.

This time, he smeared the jelly on the pad of her soft tender lips with his fingers.

She sucked the jelly off his fingers greedily, and when she was through he had something of his own to suck on, her luscious, pouty mouth and he held it gently between his lips, sucking, and licking the jelly off.

She wasn't the only one who liked to suck things.

She moaned and whimpered so hard into his mouth.

Then she stood on her tippy toes, and pulled his face downwards to him so hard he had to lean into her for balance. She kissed him wildly, heatedly almost violently, she mashed her lips to his so hard, it almost hurt. Her eyes were veiled with steamy lust.

Her jam flavored kiss tasted so good, he groaned, and struggled to tease her own tongue for more of her sweet, warm flavor, but she kissed him so wildly, so erotically, sloppily and headily that even though his tongue was much larger than her own, there was simply nowhere for his tongue to go.

He had to settle with grabbing her luscious ass through her Levis. That gorgeous figure she had drove him mad, and he released some of his damn lust squeezing and groping her ass.

She moved her hips in a sensual motion close to his cock.

"I love when I make you hard Leif, it makes me feel beautiful," she murmured.

"I'm glad, because you're so fucking beautiful, I can't stand it sometimes," he murmured softly.

She bit his lower lip, a little hard, hard enough that the motion of it shocked him, and he let out a startled growl.

"I can't help it. You're so good to me baby, you're so sweet to me, it makes me want to get on my knees and satisfy you baby! I know I don't need to take this off to suck your dick, but I love to look at your broad chest and arms while I please you " she moaned sweetly, lifting his shirt by the hem.

He grinned at her.

"Oh baby, you should be letting your man please you. I could smear that jam all over your pussy and lick it clean, 'till you squeal. But then, you make your own sweet juices, so no need for jelly, it's sweet enough already," he teased tenderly.

Lynne giggled with delight.

"Not now baby, it's my turn. I want to suck you so bad! I've wanted to since we stopped for ice-cream yesterday," she panted.

Lynne's hot and bothered voice begging to suck his cock, in that New York city accent had him so horny he squeezed his fists together behind her head to keep himself from mashing her face lustily to his dick as she kissed and teased around his belly button, and then over his pelvis, before pulling his sweatpants down around his ankles.

He felt her hot mouth on his kneecap, and kissing his inner thighs and he groaned.

This sweet pleasure they shared with the jam must have unleashed some deep buried needs and longings and he was so lucky to be the recipient of the pleasure that resulted. It was so fucking beautiful the way the emotional love increased the erotic temperature of their relationship.

She bit his haunches, sucked his balls, and then she mercifully plunged his aching dick deep in the steamy, soft, moist interior of her mouth. She took him back as deep as she could get him, sucking him with ferocious and adoring intensity.

"Lynney," cried Leif hoarsely.

Those big brown eyes staring up at him, looking for his love, for his approval, wanting to be a good woman and please her man. She wouldn't be longing for love, or unsure of her place in his heart, not as long she was his woman.

Even in the throes of heated sexual pleasure, he made it a point to let her know how loved she was. Caressing her cheeks and mouth lovingly, and moaning-

"Baby I love you," and

"That's perfect sweetheart," several times.

Soon though the pleasure got to him too much to talk.

Lynne kept staring up and him dotingly. She varied her speed and her pressure. When she thought he was about to explode, she'd move her mouth away, and start licking his dick and the slit like a lollypop.

"What are you doing baby, I was about to come!" he groaned each time.

"I want to make you feel so good when you come. I want to make you feel as good in your body as my heart feels," said Lynne softly.

He didn't know how much more pleasure his cock could stand. His dick felt so hot and full, it hurt, literally. It took all he could stand sometimes not to fuck the living daylights out of Lynne, but he did not want to scare her...wanted her to be ready for the good steamy fucking.

This time he held her cheek firmly to his penis.

"Make your man come baby. I can't stand too much more teasing. If you keep teasing, I'm going to bend you over that chair over there, and I won't be able to be nice, because I need to come darlin'. Don't tease. Why don't you let me save the rougher stuff for after the wedding," he murmured sweetly.

He was warning her. If she teased him again, he'd bend her over that stool in the corner and fuck her tight pussy until it ached with the sweetest pleasure. In addition to warning her, he wanted to give her what she needed. He didn't think she was ready for him to fuck her, but if she teased him again, knowing what he'd just groaned, he would know she was ready for him to screw her pussy hard, bring her rough sensual joy! Make her come harder and stronger than she'd ever come before. But, if she finished sucking his dick until he came, he knew that she needed to learn more about sweet tenderness first. Either way was fine with him. He wanted it to be at her pace, just like making love had been.

Lynne looked at him like a misbehaving angel, but she gripped his cock firmly, and showered him with oral pleasure, giving him the firm sucks and the saucy licks he needed to bring him over the edge.

He couldn't help it. He tangled his fingers in her ponytail, pulling it softly. She was so tender and lovely it was taking an act of god not to screw her brains out.

When he pulled her hair, she looked at him with those exotic brown eyes, peeping at him through her adorable glasses, and they were foggy with lust. She pulled his hot aching cock out of his mouth.

She blew on the tip of it.

"Lynne, sweetness. You're gonna get it if you don't quit it, sugar I want to be patient with you!" he moaned grabbing her face emphatically.

"I'm not teasing you, I'm worshiping you," she moaned huskily.

She kissed his cockhead indulgently. Then she started tickling his aching cock with the smooth skin of her face. Her soft skin was so perfect, and she was so beautiful. The contrast of his throbbing pink cock next to that angelic light tan skin inflamed him. So sweet, so innocent, but in private, because she could feel how much he loved her, she turned into a tender, obedient slutty little temptress- only for him.

But the feeling and the visual of what she was doing was so sensual he squeezed his ass together to prolong the urge to come. Leif had never had his cock worshiped the way his Lynney worshiped him, and he felt lucky to have her rubbing his dick raunchily on her beautiful face.

And she knew what would happen. She knew he was going to blow a monstrous load on her pretty little face, and soft skin. Damn it he loved her! He loved her so much his eyes swelled up with water.

Now she was teasing his cock sweetly with that adorable cleft under her lip that led towards her chin dimple. His cock tingled with the urge to spew his seed!

God he was going to come on her beautiful face, all over it, and she looked at him adoringly as though she wanted his spunk all over her face so bad she was lovesick.

"Sweetie, sugar, I'm gonna come," he moaned, nibbling his lips.

"Oh baby I know, I want it all over me," she murmured, and she grabbed his cock and licked and sucked it again.

She even brought it over her neck.

"I love your thick, sexy dick," she moaned.

She brought it back up over her chin dimple, rubbing it.

Kissing it.

Stopping occasionally to tease it with a lick.

He wanted it on that cute chin dimple and on her lips. When she started kissing his cock again, he teasingly ran his fat dick head under the soft sweet ridge of her button lip and over that chin dimple.

"Come on me baby, please Leify," she panted huskily.

"Mmm, my Lynney, love you so much," he groaned, looking at her beautiful face and caressing her cheeks and ears indulgently.

The head of his cock felt so good butting up to that precious adorable chin dimple. He relaxed his ass and let the hot come spew satisfyingly out of his aching cock. His dick, his anus, his balls, all tingly with pleasure as he rubbed her porcelain skin with his cock.

It was so good for him, he was winded for a few seconds, and then, he was able to groan just as he saw his pearly white essence froth and splatter out of the fat slit of his dick and all over her pretty mouth, and chin.

He looked into her eyes to gauge her reaction, but he couldn't see her eyes. She'd shut them with the sweetest rapture.

"Mmm, it's so hot and good! I love how you mark me up, with your cum, love being your little woman, you can do whatever you want to me," she murmured softly.

"Oh sweetie, baby it looks so beautiful on you. I love seeing my come on your pretty skin," he murmured and he got on his knees indulgently adoringly stroking the crown of her hair.

There were white pearly gobs all over her chin, and mouth, and she didn't even flinch when he'd bathed her in his semen. He was glad she was wearing a ponytail, he came so hard it would have gotten in her hair. No woman had ever let him do that to her before, but he knew why! Lynney wanted to bathe in his semen because she loved him and that love for him brought out a wild nasty side that she trusted him to protect.

And she crouched in front of him obediently. She was on her knees and he was on his knees.

"I won't clean it off until you're ready for me to do it. It's still warm on my face too," she added softly, sweetly.

And he saw her reach her hand down between the crotch of her Levis and start to squeeze and rub her pussy through the jeans, as though wearing his ejaculate was turning her on.

She didn't have to touch herself anymore unless she wanted to. And, he loved eating his come with her; it was his steamiest pleasure to clean it off.

"You don't need to touch yourself baby, unless you want to. Let your man take care of you. I'll suck your pussy in a minute, but let me clean your face off first," he added taking her delicate fingers under his nose.

He could smell her wetness on her own fingers even through the jeans. Yummy. He'd give her such a good orgasm in return for what they just shared.

"Whatever you say baby!" said Lynne passionately.

He looked at her indulgently.

"You've made quite a mess young lady, but I love sucking your sweet chin," he murmured playfully.

Her eyes glimmered with the sweetest lust at the comment he made, and he licked and sucked his salty sweet come off of her chin, and off of her lips.

Lynne tangled her fingers in his dreadlocks, and he loved the taste of her mouth, and the flavor of his own spunk. He loved sharing the filthiness of the private act of eating his come with her.

He just wished that he had some of her pussy juices to add to the flavor.

After he finished sucking her lips and chin clean, he grabbed his white t-shirt and started dotingly wiping off her face.

"Just in case I missed a spot," said Leif tenderly.

She glowed in his adoration and pampering.

"Oh shit, that was amazing! I wanted you to know how much I loved you. That was why I kept stopping when I was pleasuring your cock. Wanted you to know you could go wherever you wanted. I didn't mean to tease," she said.

"Darlin', teasing your man is totally fine. It's a good thing. I can't wait till you're my precious wifey. All this teasing is going to get you in so much trouble. It's going to be fun, yummy rough trouble, and you'll love it,"

"I can't wait, I want to be real good at being bad, so I can have lots of trouble with you," she said giggling saucily.

He loved her sweet sense of humor.

But now that he had the taste of his own spunk on his lips, he wanted the taste of her sweet pussy mingling with the flavor.

"Lynney, it's my turn now. I want you to stand up, take off your pants and panties and go sit on that stool over there," he added pointing to a stool that his parents used as a workbench when they made the jams and jellies.

"I...I....I don't want to get my juices on that stool. I don't want to leave an odor, then they might know we were in here, playing nasty games," she added blushing shyly.

"Baby, you don't have a stench. I...I don't know where you picked up information about women having odors but, I love the smell of your pussy baby. And it's not like you're an animal who will leave behind a stinky smell. Don't think of your body that way. I don't like it sweetheart. That's the only thing I don't like! I want you to be comfortable with me. The stool is metal, so it wouldn't hold a scent anyway, and I can wipe it off with my t-shirt afterwards. Don't worry about covering it with your juices. The smell of your pussy is a luscious smell. That stool is lucky for you sitting on it. Take off the jeans and panties, and sit on the stool. I won't ask again," he added with firmness in his voice.

He swatted her ass hard.

"Ouch! Stop," she squealed, and she giggled, but she had delight in her eyes when she took down her pants.

He could see that she liked when he gave her permission to be sensual by simply telling her what she should be doing when she was too embarrassed to make a sexual move. His sweetie liked to be dominated just a tad bit. He was learning her.

Him taking control a little bit probably relieved her from prior guilt and hang-ups. He was happy to help in this matter. He was her man, and that was his job!

After he took down her pants, he saw her precious white cotton panty crotch. So damp it was gray. Sucking his cock made her that horny. She looked darling and helpless, wearing nothing but his huge yellow old navy parka and those white panties with the dripping wet crotch.

He was happy that he knew how to satisfy her and make her scream.

She was so damn cute walking towards the stool in her soaking wet underwear.

"Did I say for you to keep the panties on?" he asked with a firm hint in his voice.

His cock started to tingle again. She needed to be tenderly led, and he was learning how much he liked leading sometimes, but only in tenderness and love, to increase her pleasure and security in their intimacy, never to hurt her.

"No...No you didn't, I'll take them off now Leify, I love to be your good girl," she said batting her eyes with playful shyness.

"Now when you become my sweet wifey, you need to always listen to what your husband says because he knows how to give his wifey pleasure. This disobedience to me in the bedroom when I want to pleasure your body won't be allowed. I want what's best for you. My job is to spoil you with love, and kindness, and give you a lot of pleasure, so you need to be good and do what I say so that can happen baby. Making you have great orgasms will be one of my jobs as your husband. Take off your panties, leave on my parka, and sit on the stool," he murmured, swatting her ass.

"Yes baby," said Lynne submissively.

She looked at him coyly. They were playing the roles that he loved, tender loving teacher and eager to please student.

***

Damn she loved submitting to him in some ways! She ached to please him, and each time she did, he rewarded her by making her feel so loved and special. She felt perfect in his eyes and it was such a new feeling. Honestly, never felt adored by anyone before. She was receiving that feeling ten times over as a reward now!

Stuffing her full with jam, giving her his fingers to sample. And that shit had felt both so erotic and nurturing at the same time. She felt comforted, and pampered and adored, like his precious little woman when she sucked his fingers. It left her feeling full of tingly lust and good feelings, but rather than project those feelings onto the tingly feeling in her pussy, she wanted to turn it outwards and shower Leif with love and pleasure so he could see what it felt like to be adored the way he made her feel. That was why she wanted him to come on her face! She was happy to know that she succeeded at making him feel special. She loved wearing his come, and loved the way he'd cleaned it off, sensually and tenderly, he didn't mind sucking up his come, and then sharing the sweet, hot saltiness with her. Yum!

She'd felt shy to sit on his parents workbench and bare her ass nastily to him for licking and sucking, because she was scared they'd leave that stool smelling like sex, even though she loved having sex in fun places besides the bedroom and she fantasized about it forever! But he'd made her feel reassured about her own womanly smell, leaving a scent that someone else could detect, and he'd basically just told her that she was going to sit on the bench. It was wonderful to be led like that sometimes, because even though she was sensual, ultimately she was shy with new experiences sometimes. He was such a loving man, and he knew what she needed, and when she needed it, and she couldn't wait to be his wife, she'd do whatever he asked her to do as her husband!

She was glad he let her keep on his sweater, because the sun had barely risen and it was still cold. She also imagined that he'd had her leave it on, because he liked the visual of her in his shirt.

Lynne sat obediently on the metal stool, and she shivered because it was cold.

"Oh baby, is it cold? I don't want you cold. You don't have to sit down. Squat. It'll feel better to squat when I eat you anyway. Your pussy will warm it up soon enough," he said indulgently.

He turned her around on the workbench so her ass was towards his face. He reached between her haunches and pulled them apart spreading her wide. He spread her so wide she knew he could see everything, and she blushed.

Damn it, his hot fingers, contrasted with her cold thighs on the stool felt heavenly. He'd exposed her hot, moist insides to the cold air and Lynne groaned at the contrast in temperatures.

"So sweet and tender, damn it, I can't wait!" he growled.

He just started flattening his tongue, licking her under her ass and over her pussy as she leaned forward gripping the bench.

His hot tongue filled her with pleasure, and soon she didn't even think about how cold the metal felt to her feet, and thighs as she stood on the sides of the stool, leaning her ass in the air so that she could get a better feel of his tongue.

His sweet strokes against her vulva and clitoris from behind filled her with the sweetest of hot slippery pleasures at the expert skill of his tongue.

"Ah! Leif!" her cry of relief and pleasure echoed noisily in the shed.

He started licking the sweet spot between her pussy and her ass, and then drawing tender circles over her anus. Lynne rocked her ass back and forth over the circles of his tongue, then leaned forward to be pleasured further by him penetrating her femininity with his tongue.

He curled it deep within her and twirled his tongue in heavenly, slippery, emphatic motions, over and over again.

Lynne knew she was making a crazy face due to her overwhelming pleasure, she was just glad her back was to Leif so he couldn't see.

She couldn't stand it any more, and she parted her pussy lips with her fingers, and rocked her hips back, which brought his tongue mercifully over her clit hood, which was now so sensitive and aroused that she jumped back a little.

She'd never been so aroused her clit was sore. She was shocked there were still deeper levels of arousal to reach with Leif, than the steamy heat she'd already experienced over the last three months. She reached between her haunches and started opening and closing her pussy lips, teasing her clit hood and her outer pussy lips with his gently licking tongue.

mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers