Lynn The Reluctant Film Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jock54
jock54
14 Followers

"Three queens," Harry said.

"Ace high," Lynn replied.

Harry got up and walked behind Lynn. He put his hands on her breasts and rubbed her nipples through the blouse. Her nipples hardened instantly under his touch. He kissed her as he undid the black band she wore round her neck then dropped it onto the table. Harry returned to his seat and dealt another hand. Lynn won again and she sensuously removed his tie as she kissed him passionately.

Lynn found she was enjoying herself. Harry was good looking and she was at ease with him. A fourth hand was dealt and this time, she lost. Harry rose to his feet and walked over to her. He helped her to her feet, then pulled her in for a kiss as he began unbuttoning her blouse slowly then removing it completely.

Her first reaction was to cover herself, but she resisted. Harry kissed her again, then took one nipple between his thumb and forefinger and rolled it gently. Lynn's body responded to Harry's touches and she felt wetness pool between her legs. She loved Andy, but at the moment, she was putty in the hands of this virtual stranger.

Harry dealt and lost the fifth hand; Lynn removed his shirt. She was impressed with his six-pack abs and lack of chest hair. She ran her hands down his smooth skin before she returned to her seat. When she sat down, her legs were slightly open, but wide enough that Peter saw through the camera that she was becoming aroused.

"Cut!" Peter shouted. "You're doing great, Lynn! But now we up the stakes." Peter placed another pack of cards on the table. "When you turn over the card you will see an S or an F. S means strip. F means forfeit."

"What sort of forfeit?" Lynn asked with concern.

"I decide that. My movie my rules," Peter replied.

Harry dealt another hand. He drew three kings. Lynn drew three aces. "I win!" Lynn said. "Pick a card."

Harry drew the top card. "S for strip," he said with a grin.

Lynn rose to her feet and walked over to him. "Stand up." She unbuckled his belt and the snap on his trousers. Slowly, she lowered the zipper and his jeans fell to his ankles.

"Just one item to go Harry," Lynn said with glee as she made her way back to her seat. Her nipples were standing out almost an inch, her arousal was at its peak. When she returned to her seat once more, Peter zoomed the hidden camera in on her crotch and saw that her pussy lips were enlarged, the pink of her inner lips was also clearly visible. He shot a wink and a smile at Harry.

"I think I'll let you deal this hand, Lynn. I am tired of losing," Harry told her.

Lynn shuffled and dealt the cards. She dealt herself a jack flush. She dealt Harry an ace flush.

"Pick a card, Lynn," Harry said, grinning broadly.

Lynn drew the top card off the second deck. "F for forfeit," she said as she glanced in Peter's direction.

"Harry, remove three items of clothing from Lynn. Your choice."

"Wait a minute, Peter. This is my first time here. Do all those men need to be on the set?" Lynn asked.

"No," he replied. He looked around and said, "Everyone except the camera crew and Ann leave the set." A few of the people muttered and mumbled under their breath as they left. "Can we get on with this now?" Lynn and Harry nodded. "ACTION!" Peter shouted.

Harry went into the new girl routine which he and Peter had developed over the past year. The routine entailed getting the girl's knickers off early, that way they tended to be less reluctant than if they were the last item to go. "Come round here."

Lynn obeyed and stood beside him. Harry put his hands under her skirt onto her stockings, one hand on the outside the other between her legs. As he slid them up past the waistband, Lynn tensed. "Its ok just relax Lynn," he whispered and carried on, Lynn gradually opened her legs until his hand touched the wetness of her thong.

He moved his hand to the side of her thong, before easing it down over her hips and letting it fall to the floor. Harry then stood up and kissed her, probing into her mouth with his tongue before she had time to react to her thong being removed.

He moved away from her and with a thumb and forefinger snapped the clasp of her bra open. The garment fell to the ground. Her breasts remained stationary, the nipples hard little points inviting Harry to suck on them. He captured one nipple then the other in his mouth, teasing both before kissing her again.

While he kissed her, his hands undid the skirt and it to fell to the floor. Lynn stepped out of her skirt and thong and realised it was to late to complain; she was now naked on the set

"Cut!" Peter shouted. "And, make-up!"

Ann came on to the set. "I just want to put some colour on your crotch, Lynn. It's a bit white where Jill shaved you." Ann gestured Lynn to open her legs. "Wider, please Lynn." Ann quickly did her work with her make up brush.

Lynn was enjoying herself. She loved Andy deeply but she hardly ever reached climax when they made love; she often faked her orgasm. Their lovemaking seldom lasted more than ten minuets from start to finish. Most of the time she ended up having to bring herself to orgasm while listening to Andy snoring. It had taken Harry half an hour just to get this far.

"You finished Ann?" Peter asked.

"Yes Peter all done."

"Action!" Peter shouted.

"Do you want to deal again Lynn?"

"Sure. Why not?"

Lynn dealt herself three Jacks. She looked over at Harry with a look of confidence. Harry revealed his hand; three queens.

"You lose Lynn. Choose another card," Harry said with a grin. "Another F for forfeit." Both Lynn and Harry looked to Peter.

"Lynn, give Harry a blow job but don't make him come."

"I haven't done many blow jobs before," Lynn said, blushing.

"Don't worry, Harry will keep you right," Peter replied.

"Come over here to a softer seat Lynn." Harry sat back and opened his legs wide.

"Take him out," Peter ordered.

Lynn reached inside Harry's boxers and pulled out his cock. It was only the second cock she had ever touched. It was quite large already, but unlike the few times she had done it to Andy, Harry smelled clean and fresh, which made it easier for her to deal with.

"Now get down on your knees and work it back and forth until the foreskin is back over the end. That's it. Now, start at the bottom. Kiss and lick my shaft all the way up. Then just put it in your mouth and explore with your tongue. While you're doing that, stroke the shaft with one hand and caress my balls with the other." Harry groaned at the sensations and fought desperately for control.

"That's good, Lynn," he choked out. "Stop for just a minute," he added as his body shuddered pleasurably. Harry took a few deep breaths to compose himself and he smiled softly at Lynn. "You did great. Now we will do it again with the cameras." Harry stood briefly. "Start by taking off my boxers." Lynn glanced nervously at Harry then at Peter.

"Don't worry about the cameramen. If you think they are to close, just close your eyes," Peter said. He settled back in his chair when he saw that Lynn had relaxed a bit. "Action!"

Lynn repeated what she had done and felt Harry's cock growing. Her body was reacting to what she was doing, she felt wetness between her legs.

"Cut! Leave some for later Lynn."

"Was that okay?" Lynn asked Harry.

"That was wonderful," Harry choked out in reply.

Ann returned on set once more to touch up Lynn's make up and calmly took hold of Harry's now erect cock. As she cleaned the lipstick off his hard shaft, she noticed Peter becoming impatient.

"Are you cleaning him Ann or giving him a hand job?" Ann blushed and turned bright red much to Lynn and Harry's delight. It had all been done to relax Lynn at Ann's expense for the next scene.

"Just finishing off, Peter. There. All done," Ann said then turned and quickly exited the set.

"Now then Harry, I want you do the same to Lynn."

Harry took Lynn over to the sofa. "Okay, Lynn, sit down and open your legs," he instructed. Lynn parted her legs slightly. "Now, don't be shy. Open them wider." Harry smiled at her softly. Lynn parted her legs further. "That's it. Now, put your legs over my shoulders and ease your hips up a bit." He helped Lynn get situated on the couch. "That's it." He glanced over at Peter.

"Perfect!" Peter nodded with a smile.

Lynn was unaware that two more cameramen had come on to the set and could see everything from her clit to her dark star. Harry opened her pussy lips which were now bright red and dripping with love juice. He lowered his head and began to lick slowly. Lynn knew she would not last long. Harry slid first one then two fingers inside her with ease, exploring her sweet channel. As she approached orgasm, he put one finger from his other hand slowly into her rear, feeling her body shudder as her climax rocked her.

"i'm coming!" Lynn screamed, throwing her head back against the sofa. Peter and the crew smiled at each other. As Lynn's orgasm subsided, she blushed.

"Cut!" Peter shouted.

"Sorry I couldn't resist that," Lynn said as she cast her eyes around the set, unsure of where to look.

"That was great!" Peter said. "Take five!"

Peter returned to the set after break, liking the way things were progressing. Lynn seemed more relaxed, she was chatting with Harry and making no attempts to cover herself any longer. Other than the crew, she was the only female on the set and felt completely relaxed.

"Now, we are on to the next scene. Come with me," Peter said. He passed a robe to Lynn then one to Harry. They gathered up their discarded clothing and followed Peter to the next set. It was a bedroom, with a king sized bed directly in the centre.

"You haven't done any anal have you, Lynn?"

"Never. I was always led to believe it was dirty and unnatural," Lynn replied with a blush.

"It's quite easy really. The key is to relax. So before we start, go with Harry. He will ease you into it."

They entered another room, Harry closed the door behind him as he entered. "Sit in that chair and put your legs on my shoulders, just like before. Try to relax," Harry instructed. He helped her get into position and smiled softly at her again. "Most girls enjoy this after they've done it a few times." He opened the jar of jelly and put some round the head of a five-inch long, fairly slim dildo and pressed it against her star.

"Don't tense up. It'll hurt more," Harry said as he slowly pushed the dildo into her rear. "Let it in," he added. "That's it. You're doing great!" He pushed it in until she had taken it all. "That wasn't so bad was it?"

"Is that it?" Lynn asked, smiling softly.

"Yes. Next I'm going to use this one. It's about the same width, just slightly longer." Harry lubed up the second dildo and slid it slowly into her rear after removing the first.

"Steady!" Lynn cried. "It hurts!"

"Okay. I'll just work it in and out a bit," Harry said. "How's that now?"

"Okay," Lynn replied.

"Good. Just one more to go now. You're doing really well."

The last one any man would have been proud of, or envious of in some cases. It was eight inches long and twice as thick as the others.

"Oh! That's too big!" Lynn cried as Harry lubed up the dildo and slid it slowly into her rear.

"There's no rush, Lynn," Harry said calmly. "Take as long as you need." He held the dildo still for a few seconds, then began to work it in and out of her slowly. After about ten minutes, Lynn began moaning with pleasure. "That's it," he breathed, aroused beyond belief.

Harry pulled the dildo out slowly and showed it to Lynn again. "I had that up my arse?" she asked in shock.

"Yeah! All the fucking way to the end!" Harry replied as he leaned in and kissed her.

"Ready to go back on set now?" Harry asked.

"Yeah! Let's do it!" Lynn beamed.

"Everything all right?" Peter asked.

"Yeah," Lynn replied. "It just feels a bit....um...different."

They returned to the set where the camera crews were waiting. Peter sat down in his chair then glanced up at Lynn and Harry. "All right you two this is what we are going do, Lynn, you'll run into the room being chased by Harry. He lifts you up and throws you onto the bed. You will kick off your heels. There'll be lots of kissing, nipple play, sixty-nine, whatever, followed by a missionary shag," Peter explained.

He glanced at Harry who nodded approvingly. He turned his gaze back to Lynn. "Harry will put a pillow under your hips, then he'll remove your stockings," Peter paused and glanced at Harry. "Take care with those stockings, they're fifteen fucking pounds a pair!" Harry nodded. "There'll be lots of in and out action."

"Lynn, as Harry undresses you, reach down and rub your clit, try to bring yourself off, don't fake it. Really get into it. When I give you this signal," he paused again and pointed to his hair, then continued, "Let down your hair. Swap places you get on top Lynn, You reach down and caress his balls. Rim his arse with your fingers." Peter paused again.

"Harry," Peter continued, "You'll finish up doggy style, anal, lots of action." Peter turned his gaze to Lynn again. "Don't fight it Lynn, come if you have to. I really want you to get into it." He smiled, then looked at Harry once more. "Pull out just as you are ready to shoot your load, Harry. Help Lynn turn over and shoot your load over her tits. Lynn, you'll clean him up with your tongue," Peter finished, then sat back in his chair, his gaze switching from Lynn to Harry then back to Lynn.

"I don't like that idea much," Lynn said. She raised her hand to silence Peter's protest, remembering she needed the money. "I said I don't like it, but I will do it."

"Okay, places everyone! And, action!" Peter shouted.

The scene went like clockwork. Harry was familiar with how to treat a woman and brought Lynn to climax three times. Surprisingly, she came even when Harry was fucking her anally. She thought that was due to the fact that she'd never been so turned on in her life.

Harry surprised everyone, including himself when he came not only on Lynn's breasts, but her face and hair as well. Lynn happily cleaned Harry up to end the scene.

"Fucking brilliant!" Peter exclaimed. "Go and have a shower you two. That'll do for today."

"Are you okay, Lynn?" Harry asked. "I didn't mean to come on your face."

"You liar!" she scolded playfully. "I'm fine. How are you?"

"Totally fucked. Thanks, Lynn," Harry replied with a grin.

"Me too!" she replied. She turned to Peter who was reviewing the scene that they just filmed. "When do I get paid, Peter?"

"After we edit the film, okay?" he replied, not turning his gaze away from the review screen.

Lynn returned to the dressing room, showered, put on her regular clothes, then met up with Bill.

"Enjoy that then?" he asked.

Lynn ignored his question and just glared at him. "Can Andy and I go home now?"

"You must be joking! You'll be back here tomorrow. We'll take you home and pick you up at nine tomorrow," Bill said with a slight scowl. "Sleep well, you're going to be busy."

Lynn discovered a way to make quick money and since she'd been with Harry, she realised, Andy was useless as a lover.

To be continued...

jock54
jock54
14 Followers
12