Lynne’s Story 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then, incredibly, a door banged at the entrance to the venue.

We stopped, hearts pounding. A voice and footsteps: "Hello? I saw your cars outside and I'll get the keys from you now!"

Frantic, we jerked apart, Robert turning away to zip himself, tuck in his shirt, then walk away to meet the owner; me adjusting my skirt, trying to find my panties on the floor in the dark. Too late – the owner walked around the corner and Robert and I, trying to breathe normally, trying to discreetly pull my hair straight and away from my face, walked out to hand him the keys and leave.

Moments later we stopped in the car park, watching the owner drive away, now locked out of the venue and in open sunshine. Robert's belt was buckled differently, and there was dust on my skirt from when I had been on my knees. I found it hard to look him in the eyes – exposed to the light of day, the events of the past half hour seemed surreal. "Maybe," I said, "we should pretend that it didn't happen. Maybe this is the wrong thing."

In the bright light of the day he looked me in the eyes. "I regret nothing. I told you – you can walk away whenever you choose." He stepped closer, and his words were the more shocking for the banality of the setting. "You have a plump married cunny that needs me. And you may be turning this over in your mind, feeling some shame and guilt – but when you're alone you're going to remember every moment. And you're going to want every moment again."

I stood in the car park, aware that my panties were somewhere inside the venue, feeling the strangeness of nakedness beneath my skirt. He leaned forward and kissed me, not soft, pressing a point, while his hand cupped me through my skirt, finding my slit against the material and rubbing across it while, again, I allowed him to.

"Wet camel toe. Lynne's wet camel toe." He stepped back and suddenly there seemed to be nothing left to say. My mind was racing, I was exhausted with the alcohol, the sexual discovery, the near exposure, and I had the beginnings of the guilt that was to haunt me forever.

"Remember – when we meet again you either wear white mommy panties, or this will never happen again. You accept every step of the way, or we don't do this at all." There was a brief strained pause.

"I have to make Richard's dinner," I said. "I have to go."

"I know," he smiled. "It's time for Lynne to go back to Richard."

12