Lynne's Revenge Ch. 3

Story Info
Lynne meets the brothers.
4.3k words
3.88
75.4k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 11/17/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whbonney
whbonney
343 Followers

When we got home from Atlanta, Lynne sat and talked with our daughters, they laughed and spoke about the last 5 weeks. Kassidy giggled when she told her mother she liked the pierced tongue, I'm sure she knew the meaning of it and Kassidy and Kimberly both told her they couldn't believe she had done it, but it was fantastic.

We went to bed that night, and she was happy as she could be, momentarily forgetting the horrible world she had been thrust into. We made love, and fell asleep in each others arms.

The next day I called her from my office, and I told her that the house was wired for sound and video, and I would show her how to use everything when I got home.

When I got home that evening I made sure she knew how to activate everything and showed her what each of the video's picked up. She was happy to see that we may have Marvin just where we wanted him.

On Thursday, the phone rang and when I picked it up I head Marvin's voice and didn't bother to shut off the recorder that activated automatically each time the phone was used. He told me he wanted me to take Lynne to the Comfort Inn on the South side of Savannah, told me the room number, told me what he wanted her dressed in and just to drop her off and leave. I would be notified when she was ready to return. I told him that I didn't want her to go, and he told me he had the video's he had made of her, and he would release them in our area, if I didn't do as I was told. He also said he would hate to see my beautiful wife scarred so I wouldn't even recognize her. I said I would drop her off, I was sorry and smiled to myself because I knew our plan was working. Still we needed more, but it was coming.

I told Lynne when I got off the phone what had happened, said I was sorry she had to meet theses people, and expressed my concern over her well being. She smiled and told me she could do anything and it couldn't be any worse that what had already happened to her. I told her she needed to dress in her red mini skirt and a white blouse tied under her breast so her lower back was exposed, so she would show the I LOVE TO SUCK tattoo when she walked anywhere. She cried and told me that she didn't want Kim and Kass to see the tattoo. I told her to put on a shirt so you couldn't see it until we had left home.

Marvin had told me to go to a local porn shop, and tell her to go inside and buy the biggest black vibrator they had, and answer any questions that were asked her. He also told me that he would have people there watching and let him know if she didn't do as she was told. I let Lynne know this and she sighed and said "Let's get started, I know he wants to make my life hell, but I can handle as much as he can do."

She dressed as I told her, and we left buy her a vibrator as Marvin had instructed her to do. The porno shop we were told to go was in a run down part of town, inhabited mostly by blacks, I pulled into the parking lot and she got out and began to walk toward the store. I listened as guy standing outside made comments, like "You is a fine bitch." Gonna give me some of the booty, little white whore?" one guy grabbed his crotch and asked if she would like to suck his licorice stick. She smiled and walked into the store.

I sat in the parking lot for forty minutes waiting for my beautiful wife to come back out of the store. When she came out, four or five guys followed her and told her what a great dicksucker she was, and come back tomorrow and they would feed her some more "Nigger juice" , she waved to them, and came an got in the car. I started the engine, and asked "Was it bad?" she showed me the 16 inch vibrator, that seemed to be 3 ½ to 4 inches in diameter, and wet and shiny.

When she had opened the door to the porno store, she began to look around and went to the clerk and asked where the vibrators were, two guys behind her saw her tattoo and asked her what do you love to suck. She remembered that she was supposed to answer all questions when she was in there so she told them "I love to suck black cocks." The place got quiet and the man behind to counter, moved to lock the door and told her to get ready, because she was about to get her wish.

Seven guys between the ages of 18 and 60 gathered around her as she got to her knees. She began to suck the first cock that was offered to her, then things got a bit out of hand, the guys would push each other out of the way and fill her mouth with cock, then another would push him away and again a new cock in was put in her mouth. She would suck for a few seconds between changes and then, one guy didn't want to be pushed away, so a second, just pushed into her mouth with him. She was there on her knees, her mouth full of two cocks when the clerk came over and told her to take this. He handed her the vibrator and told her to use it. She pulled her skirt up and pushed the vibrator into her pussy. She began to cum as her pussy tingled with the vibrations of the plastic cock in her cunt. As she came, she only sucked on the cocks with a renewed fervor, and before long she was rewarded by these men as first one then another would fill her mouth with warm cum. She swallowed each and they sat back and relaxed while she finished with another, until all seven had fed her the life seed from their balls. When she was done, she tried to pay the man for the vibrator, and was told it had already been taken care of. She licked her lips, and straightened her skirt and came out to the car, to the cheers of the men in the room.

She put on some lipstick as we began, I was silent and so was she now that she had told me what went on in the porn shop. She said she knew that was what Marvin had planned when he sent her there. She felt she had won a psychological battle by doing just what she was asked to do and not complain. I asked if everything was okay, she smiled and told me she was ready to go through with what she needed to tonight, so she could get him in the long run. We arrived at the Comfort Inn, and I told her what room, she said she loved me and hoped to be home soon. When she closed the door, I backed out and drove away.

When she returned home two days later, she related the following story to me.

When I let her out she went inside and took the elevator up to the room, passing a couple of people, and having another follow her. She knew the man following her was looking at her ass and by doing that couldn't help but see her "branding", she heard him laugh to himself. She went to the door of the room number I had told her to go to and knocked on the door. When the door opened, it was answered by a well dressed man of Hispanic descent about 5'8" with a moustache and small goatee. He introduced himself and Luis and asked her to come in. She entered and told him her name was Lynne and she was pleased to meet him. She noticed that he had a rather heavy Hispanic accent and he told her that his brother was in the bathroom and would be out in a few minutes. They sat on the couch, and she asked him if he had been here long and he said that they had arrived this morning. She notice he was looking at her tanned legs, and she was sure he was able to see the shaved pussy that lie naked above the hem line. The door to the bathroom opened, and his brother stepped out drying himself with a towel.

He seemed to be about 5'9" or 10" and naked and wet. He smiled at Lynne and asked Luis "Who have we here?" Luis introduced her and told her his name was Manuel. He walked over and held his hand out to shake her hand. She smiled and told him she was happy to meet him. She said she thought it was weird that she saw no sign of arousal in his penis, as it lay between his thighs about 8 inches long and about 2"around, nestled into a set of large balls about the size of tennis balls. He finished drying off and sat next to Lynne on the couch, and asked Luis where they were going to eat? She looked at Manuel as he talked to his brother, and saw dark brown eyes, and a small moustache on a very sculpted Hispanic face. Luis said he had not decided yet, what did Lynne have in mind. She asked if they liked seafood, and when they said yes, they decided to go River Street and try the crawfish.

Manuel asked if she would like to blow him before they left, she told him she would love to, and stood up, took off her clothes and knelt between his thighs and took him into her mouth. They talked to each other about the tattoo Lynne had on her back, and laughed about it. They asked if she had been drunk when it was done, and she told them no, and put Manuel's cock back into her mouth. After about 3-4 minutes, his cock began to swell in her mouth as she sucked gently while she massaged his balls with her hands. Luis told her that she would have to spend some time because Manuel didn't cum easily.

She looked at Manuel and she sucked his, and thought to herself, this was going to be nice, they seemed like nice guys and all she had to do was please them. His cock continued to expand and grow longer, and the precum began to flow from the head of his cock which she greedily lapped up and ran her tongue around the head and took her stud and ran it along the underside and into his pee hole. He mouth stretched as he grew to what she would find out would be 11 inches and 3 inches in diameter. She pulled her mouth from his cock and removed her plate, they both clapped and watched as she returned to her work. His cock slid into her mouth and to the opening of her throat, she relaxed and let the head slip into her throat, she was proud of herself as she looked at Luis, with her nose buried in Manuel's pubic hair. He smiled at her and began to work her head up and down his cock. Her mouth was already wet and sticky from his precum and she felt good about herself.

She kept his hands working on his balls, they seemed so hard and large, and she wondered how much she would be fed when he finally came. Her tongue continued running over Manuels cock, and she loved the taste she was receiving. She was getting so much precum that it was running from her mouth and over her chin, onto his balls. When she had been sucking for what seemed to be an hour, Luis announced "An hour and 15 minutes Lynne, you're doing well. Manuel, looked at Luis and asked if he should let her have it yet. Luis told him not yet, why don't you wait for a few minutes. Lynne began to tire, and she moaned as she felt his balls draw up, because she knew he must be getting ready to cum. Her jaws ached, but she was determined to finish him.

She continued to work Manuel's cock for another twenty minutes when he announed that he was ready to cum. Luis looked at her and told her watch out baby, he cums a lot, she held his balls as his cock grew even harder that before and she felt him begin to swell up and then his first spurt hit the back of her throat like a rifle blast, and his pee hole opened and cum began to flow, she swallowed and swallowed as she sucked his big cock, and still she swallowed some more. She thought the fat man had been able to cum a lot but Manuel must have pumped a half a cup into her mouth. She pulled back and went limp. Luis looked at her and told her warned her. He and Manuel both laughed as she smiled and licked her lips. She put her plate back in, and asked if anyone had ever measured how much Manuel came, and Manuel said he had jerked off in a glass one time and it ended up half full. Her lips were numb from so much sucking, but she stood and went to the bathroom and fixed her hair, put her skirt and blouse back on, then put on some fresh lipstick.

When she returned to the living area, Luis asked what she thought of Manuel, and she said he was going to wear her out, "How long had she been sucking him?" Luis told her it was 1 hour and 35 minutes, but to wait, because he lasted even longer and they both laughed. Lynne smiled and knew she had a long night ahead of her. She walked with them to the rental car in the parking lot, and she laughed and told Manuel she thought she could hear his cum sloshing around in her stomach. In her own mind she though, yea, your and the other seven loads I have received tonight.

In the car on the way to River Street, she sat between them and they both played with her pussy a little and made comment on how wet she was, she told them that it was their fault since she had made her work so hard for her reward that night. They parked and we walked down to the restaurant. She had her arms around both of them and seemed to be really enjoying herself. After they had ordered and eaten, Luis told her it was time to go, was she ready and she told him yes, and they headed back for the car. Luis had his arm around her back and he let his hand fall as they walked and ran his had over her ass, right there in public.

She looked at him and smiled, but he kept her ass fully exposed to the open air, as they walked along. When they reached the car, he grabbed her and pushed her down on the hood. The parking lot was a little dark, he pushed her legs open and let her exposed pussy open. He grabbed her legs and guided her wide open to cock which he had freed from his trousers, she looked and saw his cock about half hard and at least as big as his brother, and knew she was about to impale herself on him. He just pulled her to him and his cock pushed the entrance to her pussy open and he pulled again and she was completely impaled on his cock.

He let a whoop and said to Manuel, "This pussy has been well used, brother, I bet we could both fuck her at the same time. The whore has a cunt as big as a barn." They both laughed and told her she would be stretched some more before they were done with her. She lay there, getting fucked on the hood of a Chevrolet Monte Carlo, in the middle of Savannah, and hoped that she would'nt be caught by the police. Luis began to fuck her harder and she had an orgasm as she cried out to Luis "Fuck me Luis, fuck me hard with your big cock, I want all of it, I want you both tonight." Luis laughed and said "You will have both of us before we are through with you, you fucking worthless whore. Marvin told us you were a fucking slut, and we were glad to see he was right."

Manuel asked "I wonder if her ass is a loose as her cunt is?"

Luis fucked her for another 10 minutes and then said "Why don't we find out brother" and he pulled his cock from her pussy and put it against her ass, and pushed and it slid in until his balls slapped her ass. He told Manuel, "Damn yes, brother, what a whore, my cock just slipped into her ass like it did her cunt." He continued to fuck her for another twenty minutes, then he poured cum into her ass until she felt she could hold no more, as it began to leak from around his cock, and drip on the hood.

Luis climbed off, and Manuel grabbed her and told her to get into the car. She slid into the back seat, with Manuel behind her, Luis got behind the wheel, and Manuel told her to lay down on her face, as he dropped his trousers and slid his cock into her ass. Luis drove toward the hotel, and Manuel drove his cock home. He fucked her all the way to the hotel, almost a twenty five minute drive, then Luis parked and Manuel continued to fuck her ass for another thirty before he came in her ass. She felt the cum dripping onto her pussy when he pulled out. He told her to get up we're going to the room and see what you can do.

Her ass was sore from the fucking and as she walked she could feel the cum dripping down her thighs, they entered the hotel, went to the elevator. The elevator was crowded and she knew every could smell the sex and she could feel the cum dripping off her onto the floor. When they got to the room, Manuel opened the door and Luis told her to get into the room, and get out of her clothes, the night was young. She stumbled into the room, and stripped out of her clothes, the cum had completely run from her ass onto her thighs and was dripping from her ankles, and Manuel told her to go get cleaned up quickly, she was about to see what Hispanic men are like.

She stepped into the shower and quickly rinsed off, and she wondered what was going to happen to her tonight. Her ass was sore from being fucked for so long but she bathed and spent special time with her asshole to try and make the pain go away. She heard Manuel yell "Bitch get out here, I want some more of that ass." She quickly dried off and went into the living room.

Manuel told her to climb up and slide his cock into her ass, she did as she was told and grabbed his cock and guided it into her ass, and settled down facing him. He pulled her close and said "Brother, I think there's room here for both of us." She looked back and saw Luis move in behind her between Manuel's out spread legs. She felt his push his cock against her ass just above where Manuel's already was. She knew the pain would be immense, and was worried they were going to rip her asshole open if they both tried to enter her there. Luis pulled his cock back a bit and she looked around as he grabbed some K-Y Jelly, rubbed it on his cock and moved in behind her again. This time he pushed against her ass and the head of his cock slipped into it, causing an unbearable pain that she cried out from. He pushed into her and came to rest alongside and as deep as his brother was. Lynne's cheeks were covered in tears as they laughed and told her that her ass could park a truck in it.

Then, they began to fuck her, and fuck her. Finally she was able to relax and her ass opened wide as she took those two cocks deep into her ass. She thought to herself, damn, I'm beginning to like this, and they continued to fuck her. They fucked her for 40 minutes, and she seemed like she would pass out, and while they fucked her they talked about Marvin, South America, the weather and whatever they felt like talking about. They also made her know what a whore they thought she was, and how one man would never be enough for "The little whore" ever again. And they fucked her, until after 55 minutes, Luis pulled out of her ass and then Manuel did, and they told her to kneel before them.

She did as she was told and then they started to masturbate in front of her, telling her she was a filthy whore that was of no use to them but for some place to jerk off, and then she began to be hit with streams of cum from both cocks. Her hair got covered, her face was covered and they continued until she was told to lick them clean, which she did and was told to stay where she was. Manuel went in the bedroom, and came back a few minutes later. He said he had ordered some Dom Perignon from room service and the waiter was on his way. She started to get up and Luis said "Where do you think you're going whore?" "Stay where I told you to." Luis and Manuel pulled on sweat pants and sat on the sofa looking at the cum drying on Lynne's face.

There was a knock on the door and someone said, "Room service" Luis opened the door and told him to put it on the table. The waiter looked at Lynne and chuckled to himself as she looked back at him. Manuel signed the receipt, and told him to look at my back. The waiter went behind me and asked where they had gotten her. Manuel told him she was a whore from Atlanta, and she was there to make then happy. Then Luis asked if her would like to fuck her in the mouth, and the guy looked again, and said thank you, but I think I'll pass, and they all laughed. Lynne bowed her head in shame from the laughter. The cum was drying on her face and her hair was matted together, Luis told her to come over to where he was sitting in the chair, he looked at her and said "You look like a fucking whore, face away from me, and put my cock into your cunt." She did as she was told, the old warning from Johnny came to her mind that someone may have been killed by these men.

She mounted him and his cock slid easily into her pussy. He pulled her back and opened her legs wide. Manuel approached her wide spread legs, and looked at her, "You should clean up once in a while you whore." He pushed his brothers legs wider apart and put his cock to Lynne's pussy and pushed it home. She shuddered involuntarily as she lay there with her pussy full of these men's cocks, and they began to fuck her, in a steady motion moving in and out, seems like they had done this before.

whbonney
whbonney
343 Followers
12