Lynn's Alley Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
t_girl_3
t_girl_3
357 Followers

"Think about it? I'll take the deal," she said with a huge grin on her face.

And so, it became a reality within a couple of weeks; Ali and I moved some clothes and personal crap either back to the manse, or into the separate studio building that we'd continue to use from time to time, across the patio from the apartment.

Sami was in her own space, now, and she loved us all the more for it.

~

Sami walked through the apartment, her apartment now, running her hands across the furniture, taking in the wonderful aroma that two hundred year-old buildings can have. She walked, all of her senses alert and receptive to the aura that this building seemed to possess.

Ali and Lynn know what I'm feeling, she thought to herself, they had mentioned feeling the 'souls' that were still in the centuries-old bricks and mortar, they've felt it too.

Sami wanted to spend her first night in her own place, albeit a rented place, alone; oh, she could have had company, Gina certainly wanted to spend the night with her again, she always wants to spend the night with Sami.

But no, she wanted her first night to be just her and the apartment; she wanted to 'feel' the apartment, devoid of any other people's presence.

Gina. She needed to think about Gina; oh, she was a lot of fun to be with, to be in bed with, to do 'things' to but clearly, Gina was more invested in Sami than Sami was in her.

Well, Sami thought to herself, I'll deal with that later, not tonight she thought as she slowly took off her clothes and climbed into her bed. Her bed; her first purchase of furniture, replacing Ali's bed and storing Ali's bed in the studio building across the patio.

Lying in the darkness, the only light coming from a street lamp on the corner which cast a dim glow around the shutters of the full-sized patio windows of the bedroom, Sami moved her hand to touch herself, to tease and play with herself.

"You like playing with yourself Sami, don't you?"

And if I do, what of it?

"You could have Gina playing with you; but you don't want Gina right now, do you?

That was certainly true, Sami thought as she felt the first stirrings of an orgasm in her pussy.

"You know you want your cousin, Charlene, here, now, playing with you."

Yeah, I do, thought Sami, but not now; it's still too soon. Maybe, maybe 'down the road."

And thinking about the first time that her cousin, Charlene, had played with her all those years ago, Sami climaxed; a mighty, body-wracking orgasm that shook her new bed on its frame.

t_girl_3
t_girl_3
357 Followers
12