Lynn's Journeys Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
t_girl_3
t_girl_3
357 Followers

It was peaceful, it was serene, it was comforting; of course, I had just been sucked and fucked by a couple of good looking women, so that 'might' have contributed to my sense of completeness.

Ya' think?

Ali unlocked the gate that was next to her garage door, opening it so that we could enter the courtyard. Closing it behind her and locking it, I was ready with my lips and kissed her passionately, my arms pulling her into my body, our hips grinding our pussies against each other.

"Lynn?" Ali said, breaking off our kiss as we walked towards the apartment across the courtyard, our arms around each other.

"Yeah, baby, what is it?" I softly answered her.

"That strap-on that we used tonight?"

"Uh-huh, what about it, baby?"

"We've got to get us one of those," giggling after she said it.

~

It was the sound of my cell phone ringing that woke us a few hours later, my eyes sleepily registering the seven o'clock that Ali's bedside clock was displaying.

I answered my cell as Ali rose onto one of her elbows, her eyes half-opened but watching me intently.

She watched as my fuzziness was trying to clear my brain, as my brain tried to understand the words that were being spoken into my ear that morning.

She watched as my mouth dropped open in horror at what I was hearing; she watched as my hands, then body, began to shake uncontrollably, she watched as the phone slipped from my hand, watched as I fell into unconsciousness.

My life changed forever, that morning, with that phone call.

t_girl_3
t_girl_3
357 Followers
12