M.I.L.F. vs Stud Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But I think it's healthy for him to be on display every bit as much as Katye has allowed herself to be on display. She is used to seeing him dressed so, and has seen him at his wrestling matches wearing a singlet during his high school years. Now, she can feel good about how she displays herself, knowing that males are looked upon in the same manner.

I am sure it has helped them mature, also. As they have grown up like this, both are accepting of the other without undo embarrassment or teasing. They have accepted it as normal. It goes along with what I mentioned in a previous email about the household chores. Both are equal in chores, too.

Katye has taken to the domination of Derrick very well, and I have to admit, I am not nearly as self-conscious about it as I thought I would be. She is fine with the notion of me taking a young boy as my submissive, and has enjoyed him as eye candy. Slowly, I am allowing her more freedom in handling him. I have allowed her to take the responsibility of disciplining Derrick for minor infractions around the house. This usually consists of the drumstick to the testicles, her personal favorite.

My Lord, I do hope you will not take offense, but I wish to keep Katye insulated from any outside influence right now. I may take her with me to a dungeon party sometime, but for now, I wish to keep our correspondence between you and me. I am sure I am being overly protective, and in time, I am sure I will permit her to correspond with you, but for now, I ask that you remain my special friend. I hope you will understand.

Derrick did take his spanking very well. I have been using a Cat-o-nine tails on him as part of his growth as a submissive, and I have also been spanking him, so when I spanked him as punishment, it was not a total shock to his system. He didn't become completly hard, but was at half mast by the time I was finished. I did not have Katye spank him, but I do like your idea of having her spank him as a warm up. Thank you for that.

I have not allowed Katye to grant him orgasms because I think she would do it for fun, and as I mentioned, Derrick too easily slips into vanilla moods. I can tell that she needs more education on exactly what orgasms mean to a boy and how drastically it affects them- to have an orgasm and to be denied an orgasm.

You should have seen Katye's face when I applied the Ben-Gay to Derrick's penis. Her expression was priceless. She was so shocked, then nearly doubled over laughing at the poor boy's reaction. I had him tied down to a lounge chair and he fought the ropes, and had that chair bouncing all over. I find it amazing that he remained quite hard the entire time (about 20 minutes). Agonizing yet erotic, I guess.

I must run now.

Warmest Regards, Lord M,

Mrs. Millwood

12