M.I.L.F. vs Stud Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laticia gathered her things, put her sarong back on, and let herself out through the back gate. I was left, much like my children were left: having felt used. A few minutes later, Katye regained her senses and roused Kyle to move inside to his bedroom. I watched as he made his way over to the pool, knelt down and dunked his head in the water to wash his face clean of the remnants of the girl's orgasm. I have to admit, I admired his full cock and balls swinging between his legs as he did so. As he walked back towards the house, water dripping down his chest, I did truly admire his body. Perhaps I too, had had too much to drink.

I thought about intervening at that point, and now I wish I had because when I awoke in the morning, Kyle was already gone.

The effects of the alcohol on me were worse than I had expected, and it was nearly noon before I made my way out to the kitchen. I found Katye and Derrick in the kitchen, rehashing the events of the previous night. I asked to talk with Katye and her brother in private, and that's when she told me that Kyle had already left. I was crestfallen.

I excused Derrick, and sat down to have a private conversation with Katye.

"Yeah, he got up at about the same time as me, and he was so embarrassed. He said that he remembered what happened and what Laticia said."

"What did Laticia say?"

"Well," Katye looked quiet uncomfortable, but I needed to hear all of this. "She said 'nice bitch you got here, Mrs. Millwood. He's my bitch now.' That made him think that she was talking to you, which meant that you must have been watching. Were you?"

I was caught off guard. "Well, yeah, I did see what happened. I didn't think she saw me though."

"I think Kyle was totally humiliated. I told him just to go to bed and don't worry about it, but he was still feeling bad this morning. He wanted to get out of here before you got up. He's too embarrassed to face you."

"Well where did he go? When will he be back?"

Katye looked down at her coffee. I don't think he's coming back. Laticia has been trying to get him to go live with her off campus. A bunch of the female athletes have a house, and she said he could stay with her rent free. She called him her 'houseboy.' I didn't think he'd actually do it, but I guess he did.

"Houseboy? Is he going to be their maid?"

"Actually, yeah, I think so. If he helps keep the place clean, he can live there for free."

"Oh my god, she's just going to make him her bitch, just like she said. Who else lives there? Isn't there some sort of adult supervision? Is this a sorority?"

"It's not a sorority, it's just a bunch of woman soccer players, basketball players, and I think a few swimmers who all live in this one big house. They do have a housemother, but it didn't sound like she does too much there. I've met her once. She seemed kinda lazy to me. They, like, get away with all sorts of shit."

"How do you know Laticia?"

"I just know her through Kimberly. She was the red-head here last night. We're friends, and I had gotten to know Laticia and a few other girls through her. They came over a few times last week and met Kyle then."

"So you had parties while I was away?"

"No, we just had a few friends over, that's all."

"Oh, so Saturday night wasn't a party? The beer bottles and trash were all for effect?"

Katye was taken aback by that. You should have seen the look on her face. "Oh shit, how did you find out about that?"

"It doesn't really matter right now. I just want to know how well they all 'got to know' my son?"

"Uhhh...pretty well."

"So Friday night was representative of all of last week, right?"

"Well no, at first, it was just five or six of Kimberly's friends. Friday night is when a few more people came over."

I was getting rather angry, as you can imagine, by this point. I nearly bent her over my knee and gave her bottom a good hard spanking, but I thought that could wait. With as angry as I was, I was afraid I might draw blood.

"So you let these women, who look like their in their mid-20's, come over and use and abuse your brother, who is still a teenager, then you don't stop him when he runs off to live with them. Jesus Christ, Katye! What's wrong with you?"

"It's not my fault! He's an adult! He's going off to college now, ya know. He's a big boy, in case you haven't noticed. He can handle himself all right with a house full of girls, I'm sure."

"He is a big boy! That's the problem! A big eager boy who wants a lot of attention. And you know damn well he is very impressionable. He's submissive; we've talked about this! Laticia is a dominant. She's like a hawk looking for new prey. I know most girls aren't like that, but Laticia is a very different woman. Yeah, Kyle has a well toned body, but that just makes him more appealing to someone like Laticia. He's an easy conquest, obviously."

"Well so what? You wanted him to go live with a dominant woman!"

"But Heidi is someone I know and trust. This Laticia is someone I do not trust. How do you know what they'll do to him? You think there won't be some men coming over? Think they might not like a few minutes alone with a cute white boy?"

She didn't know what to say to that. I think I finally go through to her.

I continued, "Can you go over there and try to talk him into coming back? There's nothing to be embarrassed about. My god, he has to know about my relationship with Derrick."

"Yeah, he does, and he doesn't really know how to process that. And, he just doesn't want you to know about what he does sexually. You know, you're his mom."

"Oh Christ. He doesn't know that I know he's a submissive, that he likes being dominated? Please, just go over and try to talk some sense into him. But before you go, I want to know exactly what they did to him last week. I have to be ready."

Katye had been very forthcoming but she clearly didn't want to divulge that information. I had to ask again, a little more forcefully.

"Let's just say...he isn't a virgin anymore... I mean up the butt, too."

I didn't know what to say to that.

"Laticia had her way with him?"

By the look on her face, I could see something was wrong.

"It wasn't Laticia?" I asked.

"It was...but it was more like a gang-bang. They all took their turns."

"Oh my god." I thought for a few moments and stated the obvious, "She's right. He is their bitch." I fought back a few tears. I was too mad to cry. "Ok, don't...don't talk to him right now. This is something he has to do. Hopefully, he'll get tired of being a bitch for those bitches, and he'll get the hell out of there.

"Are you sure he's not coming back? Did he pack his things?"

"He already had things loaded in his car before I saw him. I know he packed his duffle bag and backpack. That's all I saw."

"Did you take the ball stretcher off or was he still wearing it?"

"No, Laticia has the key."

"I can't believe he lost his virginity to her, of all people. I had actually thought that maybe you had claimed it.

Katye looked at me in shock. "Are you kidding me? No!"

"You mean, you never...had him?" I asked.

"No, I mean we did a lot of things, but I never used the strap-on on him."

"I know you – or at least I think – you used those sex toys on him for a while, right? Friday wasn't the first time he had had those on, right?"

"Yeah, we found those a few years ago when we were looking for hidden Christmas presents."

"Oh, well, that was quite a find."

"Yeah, at first, we didn't really know what they were, other than something for sex. But there was a magazine in the box, and well, a picture's worth a thousand words..."

I just nodded my head, "Yes it is. How long have you been sexually active with him?"

"He never fucked me, if that's what you mean."

"I just mean...okay, he never fucked you. That's good. I thought he probably had."

Katye thought for a few minutes, probably deciding whether or not to say anything more. Again, she wouldn't look up at me. "Well, we fooled around a lot. It was mostly me getting him off. I liked watching him get hard at the pool. He wore the spandex because he knew I liked it. And some of my friends did too. That's when we realized he was an exhibitionist, I guess. He liked having girls check him out.

"Then we decided to experiment with the toys we found. He was big enough for that stuff by then, two years ago I guess."

"You're sure you didn't use the strap-on on him?"

"No, I swear I didn't. I thought about it, but I didn't."

"The plug?"

"Yeah, I talked him into that. He liked it, though. He liked the cock rings the most, though. He always had one of the larger ones around his cock and balls. He even wrestled with it on. He liked how it pushed his package out further. He said he got a lot of stares from the mothers in the stands. More than a few phone numbers too. Last year, his balls were big enough to keep the stretcher on without coming off. I made him wear that when he pissed me off. I think it worked, too."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, he like, chilled more. It settled him down. He did what I said."

"He became more docile, more submissive."

"Yeah, totally."

"That's what it's supposed to do, besides stretch him out a little. The strap-on will do that too. That's why I'm concerned that Laticia and the others took him with a strap-on."

It became harder to hold back the tears, so I got up and walked out onto the patio. I had Derrick fix me breakfast. I tried to get Kyle out of my mind, but of course I couldn't. I had Derrick give me a complete body rub down, and I even rode his shaft to an orgasm, but only alcohol helped me escape. Well, I suppose he's going to learn an invaluable lesson. I just hope he survives.

Oh, what shall I do? My boy is now becoming, not a man, but I guess a submissive. I don't think of him, as a submissive, as any less than a man, just different than a man.

I was on the fence about training him as a sub. Now, I wish he were here, because I would absolutely teach him this important part of his life. Why shouldn't I be the one who trains him? After all, I know what's best for him. I love him. This Laticia will use him and spit him back out when she's had enough.

12