All Comments on 'Macallan Promises'

by PacoFear

Sort by:
  • 451 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
DOWN ON MY KNEES AND BEGGING FOR MORE

A great story, unique and captivating.

I will never forget this story, its so endearing.

I only hope for more...

Thank you.

LadyTsun

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing

Simply amazeing,I loved it in every sence of the word, If you write another one please let me know id love a continuation of them trying to have kids together.

Please email me if you get the time and read this Valtinsgirl@hotmail.com.

Please title it obviously, Kudoos too you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow!!!!!!!

omg ur kidding me!

this is wayyyy too short!!

u really should write a novel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I agree it was to short, the character development was phenomenal. and the imagery was amazing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
How wonderful

My gods that was fantastic. As a writer and appreciator of fine literature I comment you on a wonderful story. I wish that more authors of erotica took the time that you did.

You should write professionally if you don't already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
in tears

very rarely do i get to read a nice, romantic stories with great sex on here...this was by far the greatest...you are a talented writer and i urge you to expand this story into a full fledge novel.

best wishes to you and please write more lovely stories about women in love

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Jaw-Dropping

This is the first story I've ever read on this site, and I don't think I could ever get a better introduction. As a Welsh guy, the Gaelic really hit home. So, if you get the chance, I'd like to speak more about this story and your others. If your feeling generous send me an email at lgsbgruntmaster@yahoo.com

-Cheers,

Jake

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
very nice

6 am in the morning is way to early to have tears on my face. I'm a sucker for a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good stuff

You are my god. I mean seriously, this is the kind of thing that restores my faith in humanity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hmm

I thoughroughly enjoyed that, it was crafted like a professional would write a best seller.

I would love for you to write another story regarding these two.

List_of_RomanticsList_of_Romanticsover 13 years ago
Truely Lovely.

Easily one of the greatest stories I've read here in a very long while, I cried like a little girl at the end. Bravo!

Your premise was truly inspired, I found myself wishing it were part of a series. Your sisters were beyond beautiful, and so real they broke my heart with their love or troubles.

I do hope you consider writing a sequel about these lovelies as the get settled in Ireland (as they get to know the local Fae community). Oh, and who needs bars to get pregnant, that's why we have medical science ;3 Or the ladies could hunt for their sperm donors, to find the best of the best before seducing their targets to get what they need. (to please their Fae Godmother/Goddess).

A wonderful, wonderful story; so heartbreakingly beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Response

This story was incredible. You are an excellent writer and I strongly suggest moving on from erotic literature to a professional career if you have not already done so. A fabulous ending as well. All the characters were well-defined and drew a fantastic picture in the mind of the reader. Thank you for this unusual masterpiece.

CABONECABONEover 13 years ago
This, this is how I want to write

Try as I might, I don't seem to be able to paint the beautiful pictures that your talent allows you to create. I love your stories and am humbled by your talent. Thank you for the terrific work.

CABONE

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Cracker of a story

Very well written, well paced. The charachters a very well illustrated and the level of emotion conveys was also excellent.

The sex I would describe them as "scenes" again were very hot and well writtenn .. mu only criticisim would be if you didnt follow this up with a second and third series of the girls when they get home and how the fulfill their oaths etc ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
One of the Best

Wow!!! This is a story that after reading it you become speechless, Its just that good. You gave the readers Hope Love Compassion Romance and a really Great Build up....Continue Writting and thank you for an amazing storie.

abledisabledabledisabledover 13 years ago
Beautiful!

This is as close to a "chick flick" as a porn story can get! It is full of things that made this old man's eyes water. I was 'moved'. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
the best

Simply the best story on the whole site. No doubt about it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well done

This is by far your best story, and one of the best stories on this site. Iris well written, poignant, with just enough suspense and mystique to fit this category. Looking forward to reading more of your work.

hopkinscmhopkinscmover 13 years ago
Tear Jerker!

I really liked your story. I like sci-fi/fantasy, and incest so I hopped on the carousal and took it for a spin. I'm not complaining about anything. I'm not a big fan of lesbian sex at least in reading it. But I really liked the plot and the character development. And nice symbolism too, though I'm glad you post scripted it, I didn't catch it. Good and keep up the good work.

neioxetneioxetover 13 years ago

freeking loved it, and there is absolutely no way that this was it too long. i've read stories on this site that have been 20 some pages long and loved them and admittedly this one ranks higher in my books, but that has every thing to do with your writing style and story line and nothing to do with the length. though i also think you could have succesfully lengthened the ending without hurting the storry in the slightest, for example i never really got a full feeling about tabithas fealings on the heart promis her sister made to whatch over her. anyways thats just personal preferance and i loved the story beyond a doubt simply for the stoy line. the fact the the love scenes are written just as beautifuly as the rest just makes me that much more in awe of you. i will keep reeding your works as long as you are writing them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing

I've never bothered to comment on other stories but I have to say your story was simply amazing. I loved it, from start to finish it was great. I actually wish it was longer. Heres for hoping for a second installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Brilliant!!!

I really enjoyed it I actually wish it was longer!! I have been searching for ages for a story like this one and I was soo happy when i found it! Please please please write about when they have the children and make it just as long or maybe even longer! Thanks sooo much for writing this. It was amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Beautiful! Very worth the read... 10 stars : Dl

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
AMAZING!!!

This was by far one of the best stories I have ever read in my life! I mean I began reading and it just drew me in at every word! It was a beautiful story and I would love to read more by you! You deserve to have 10 stars. But there are only 5 so I guess that will have to do! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Brilliant!

Well written, I really enjoyed this story - thanks for sharing :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OMG

This story was amazing..I luvd every word and didn't wanna stop reading but it ended. I was sad but it was very nicely written. GREAT JOB!! I LUV IT

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
An erotic Tear Jerker

Very well written, almost brought a tear to my eye. Long? No, never did like short stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sequel?

So will there be a sequel? This story is probably the best I've read so far. I think it should keep going.

elbruteelbruteover 13 years ago
Well done.

You don't have some Irish in you, do you?

If not, how did you come up with this story.

It played out well, and definitely wasn't too long.

It was a bit of a change from Hero & friends, and I liked it.

Some more would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good setup for sequel- if you're brave

Ok, one sequel could be like the sister-sister version of the Colleen trilogy. That could be well worth reading. But then if they each have a daughter, that's just asking for some little-girl leslita kinds of things. Maybe I'm a bad person for thinking about that- but I did just read and thoroughly enjoy a story about two horny sisters sharing some orgasmic bliss. I don't know if you're opposed to the idea of leslita stories; maybe the idea's totally offensive to you. But it's a sex story, two incestuous sisters are going to have daughters and live together, those daughters will be raised by some highly skilled lesbian lovers....shit, they have to at least do each other, right? Oh well, maybe you do it, maybe you don't. Won't happen on this site, though.

redheart13redheart13over 13 years ago
Wonderfull Tale!

An incredibly moving and touching tale, draws and requires attention from beginning to end. Absolutely wonderfull! Go maire hÉireann!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow

I just read this and this was (surprisingly) touching. I know it's stupid but I felt my heart stop when I thought Tabby was going to die. Hope there's going to be more. 5 stars. Hopefully the author will read this.

PacoFearPacoFearover 13 years agoAuthor
@anony

Kidding? I read the comments darn near every day! :)

The_Grim_Of_ReaperThe_Grim_Of_Reaperover 13 years ago
Wow.... Just wow!

that was amazing!

From the first paragraph till the ending line, i was drawn in and didn't stop reading!

At first i wasn't entirely sure I would be happy as you said it was slow, but the writing ability you have was more than enough to keep me reading. I would expect this kind of writing to be in a published novel. You could quite easily write a novel (maybe one more suited for the general public?) lol

The sexual parts of the story were enticing and extremely well written. I could see all of the story going on in my head mostly because of the excellent description's and way you wrote it.

Easily a 5 star story, and the best i have read on any site. The whole thing was amazing, and the sexual parts stood tall against any other story on the web.

Very good work :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
comment

honestly, I didn't think it was too long, but instead thought it was more too short in some ways, like the development of their relationship was a bit rushed. other than that though, it was really quite good

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thanks

I'm in tears. Perfectly lovely and loving.

looiklooikover 13 years ago
I got something in my eye D=

Your stories are absolutely, ridiculously good. I signed up to literotica just so I could post a comment. Macallan promises is probably tied as number 1 on my list and I congratulate you on another wonderful work. Also, a sequel... Please?

utlucrorutlucrorover 13 years ago
Congratulations

First of all, congratulations on writing such a brilliant story. And also, a massive congratulations on winning January 2010 Reader's Choice Awards!!!

I hope you appreciate your ability to write these stories because your stories and characters seem almost real and publisher worthy (Does that make sense?). BTW, I used to have a couple of people talking in my head, but then I discovered the cure... Chloroform usually shuts them up pretty fast.

taregtaregover 13 years ago
awesome

Just awesome. I wasn't ready for it to end. And it looks like I'll be adding about 27 more stories to my must-read list...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
...............

Holy shit that was Ah-Mazing! No lie. Wow.

FallDownGoBoomFallDownGoBoomover 13 years ago
Truly moving

I agree with previous posters - you have a talent that shines above and beyond everything I have read on Lit, and most of the printed novels I've read to boot.

If your seven pages of wonder could put this hard boiled heart of mine through its paces this thoroughly, I can only hope the emotional impact of an entire book wouldn't kill off your reader base (bad for business, that is!).

I've long said that James Earl Jones could read a grocery list and people would enjoy it. Now I've got a new one: PacoFear could write said grocery list, and not only would people enjoy it, but I would probably go out and buy everything on it!

Cheers to you mate, and here's hoping we all get to enjoy more of your works for a very very long time to come!

-FDGB

P.S. Also read all of your other works, and loved them all, but this one absolutely required me to comment - I just couldn't hold back that urge. Oh and by the way, got a grocery list for me by chance? ^.^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Awesome

You have a talent for sharing more than words. You were able to pull emotions, feelings and imagination into a work of art. When you feel the story and share it in the same manner, you capture the truth of it. You have done that here in this story. I am looking forward to reading more of the part of you that is shared here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fantastic

Really great story xD had all my favourite things in the world in it!! thankyou x

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 13 years ago
Beautiful

Never 2 long another 7 pages would have been welcome my friend. Thank god she did not die, although I was no where near ready to see this end. Wonderful job and give your wonderful imagination a hug 4 us it needs it after this your an AMAZING Writer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

With something as good as this,there is no such thing as too long. So suck it up you pansies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Amazing

Beautifully written, hit all the right notes, I've bookmarked it :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow

All I can is this was simply amazing and deserves a full 5.0

I just wish there was more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

This would make an absolutely amazing full book, just on the premise and story.

By far the best thing I have yet to read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Beautiful

That was absolutely beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Just... perfect. No more needs to be said.

bantabearbantabearalmost 13 years ago
The best on Literotica. Really.

I've read *many* stories on this, and other, sites, so I have lots of comparisons.....and this is the best story I've read. The story itself, and the dialog specifically, were done fabulously. You're a wonderful storyteller, please continue to share them with us!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

too short you should keep writing about them i would like to have heard about their ireland adventures could be interesting

JQTZJQTZalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic Story

Hello author,

I just read your story and thought it was very well written. It had a great plot and writing style, and kept me wanting to keep reading.

However, it seemed to end just before it should have. I was reading the last few paragraphs where they were in the hospital, where the younger sister was explaining what the repercussions were for saving the older sister's life. I was on edge, about to cry, expecting there to be some actual repercussion (such as the younger sister being handicapped, or had lost her beauty, or would be blind forever for saving the older sister's life) which would have brought tears to my eyes. It never happened - and I believe it would improve the story had something happened.

Other than that - great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

dude... seriously.... awesome

th3voiceth3voicealmost 13 years ago
Very beautiful

What the title says. Your story is well paced, lovely and more erotic than I personally find lesbian stories most of the time. Emotionally fulfilling, tender and sexy. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Incredible

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

That was one of my favorite stories I've read on this site yet. You should keep writing like this and even add a sequel to this story too

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow

This was fantastic, just reading had my pussy pounding to the point where I had to relieve myself.

Fucking wonderful.

peter2801peter2801almost 13 years ago
Wow

How come I missed this? Fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow

Just for the quality of the writing I was hooked on this from start to finish. I'm not normally into taboo or even lesbian (straight male, sorry!) but I've been jonesing for some decent (c)literature recently and this really worked for me. The tenderness of it all, something I'd like to find someday. Your stories (read two so far) make me hope that there is still such a thing as romance! Keep writing, your stories are amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Damn!

Absolutely amazing story. Had me wet in two places. Tears rolled down my eyes as I read through the last few paragraphs; you have a talent.

blueyedmaniac28blueyedmaniac28almost 13 years ago
Amazing

This is an amazing story is swear your stories just keep getting better and better. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing

This is absolutely amazing. My only criticism, which would make it a 5-star, would be stamping out the minor typos and whatnot... Heavens knows it can be hard when you're writing the steamier parts to go over them and make them error-free... I only caught about 4 or 5 in the entire 7 pages, so this is AMAZING.

As a side note, I love the length... it's a true story, not just a 'get off on this' thing. Betcha if you wanted you could even expand it into a full novel... start with them as girls, work up to this story (turning this story pretty much into a few chapters), and then their life after this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Great story - just one request: I've got no problem with an Irish Goddess, I suspect there's a lot more to the world than any of us know, but please don't take the names of other peoples faiths in vain either. It may have become common usage, but that doesn't make it right and it isn't necessary to the story. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
omg

this story was perfect

a good backstory

a flowing storyline

well formed characters

my only criticism is this

WHEN ARE YOU MAKING PART 2?!?!?!?!?!

enigMATTicenigMATTicalmost 13 years ago
Terrific story

An amazing tapestry of words truly of a higher caliber then most any other writing I have found online. A beautiful novelette even. You even painted a picture of their future and never once resorted to a narrator cop out. Just absolutely brilliant work, enough that I don't want this to just be an anonymous comment and signed up to tell you how good it is.

verbicideverbicidealmost 13 years ago
one of the best

Truly an exemplary effort. It easily stands with the better works of the much missed Colleen Thomas, Evil Alpaca and the other remarkable writers on Lit. I plan on enjoying this one many, many more times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
good story... had to lowball the rating, just not a great scifi story.. and yet you're #1

Not quite deserving of the number one spot on the scifi hall of fame.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good read

But please don't beg for a 5 star rating. If you deserve it, you deserve it, but don't beg for it.

Ozma12533Ozma12533almost 13 years ago
Very enjoyable

An honestly well thought out and gripping story, with strong emotional and plot elements. This story really does deserve the high ratings it is getting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
posted because the comment on you ''begging for a 5'' made me roll my eyes.

Good story. Made me tear a bit. The request for a 5 star made me snigger. I did just that and pressed five. cheers for the read.

PacoFearPacoFearalmost 13 years agoAuthor
'Tweren't begging

It was an instruction. A reminder for the hapless. Begging implies charity, a plea for something undeserved based on a reader's good graces. I don't think I'm lookking for a handout here. Feel free to disagree tho'. This is as democratic as it gets.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great

This is the best i've read so far. Gave me chills at the end. Extremely good. I think i like this so much, because i'm imto incest. I want it. There was a line in the story, i believe it was when Tabathia confessed her love, saying that that was when the whole negative feeling about this, my doubts, are gone. I realized the only way to stop these incestious thoughts, is for it to happen, but thats the problem. It wont. Im off topic now, but i loved it, i for one, wanted it longer.

SpudnickSpudnickalmost 13 years ago
Just as good the 2nd time around

Just finished reading this for the 2nd time and it made me remember why i loved this story. =)

masterb4masterb4almost 13 years ago
WOW!!!!!

Excellent!!! My thought... This should be a movie!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awsome!

This was by-far the best story i have ever read : D. Please make more like it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More!

Pleaespleaseplease continue this story!

mvonderahemvonderahealmost 13 years ago
Holy jebus fuck

This was good. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Best EVER!

This story is very well written. It has so many parts that lend themselves, no, BEG to be visualized. The Celtic is right on and the writing forces a vivid picture into your mind. Should be longer in my opinion, but that's only because there is so much more that can be added. I think I can speak for all that read this story when I say: MORE!!!

ashholeashholeover 12 years ago
Wow..

just wow... i can honestly say i'm speachless

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Grá rúnda

My first comment ever left on someones story..and only because it's so great. I love this story and the endless love between them. A promise of a life time...the Gaelic was such a beautiful touch. Thank you for writing this terrific peice. I also love that you had the hidden symbolism it was a nice touch.

Thank you again

RAR

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well fucking done

Only now and again do you end up reading a story that is both sexy as hell and very very touching, thanks for giving us one of those stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great, but could have been longer.

It was a great story, but I feel like the dramatic tension at the end wasn't quite perfect. As a fellow writer, i know how hard it is to get it just right, but here it felt a bit rushed...You have a problem, you fix it, you have another problem, summon goddess, it gets fixed, the end. Don't know how you could stretch it out at all, but it would be great to see! ^.^

Other than that, a great story. Easily one of the best on this site, cograts!

PacoFearPacoFearover 12 years agoAuthor
For anony re: the pacing

Your "rushed" is my "economical." This was meant to be a fairytale, which tend to be short, and I paced it accordingly. I'll take your comment as a compliment though, because "more please" is about as complimentary as it gets. :)

DeathmajesticDeathmajesticover 12 years ago
Damn

I've always been good with words. My dad has actually dubbed me the "word man" of the family. It seems you have thoroughly shamed that title. Either way, I don't know whether this is a presentiment to what might be my own inadequacy or to your much improving talent as a writer, but the only positive thing I can find that will accurately describe my appreciation to your talents is this: "Daaamn, your reeeaally fucking good at this!"

BlueTangBlueTangover 12 years ago

This was awesome. Normally fantasy and sci-fi aren't my thing on here, but they don't dominate here, and give just enough of a twist to make it interesting. The buildup, the tension, the blow-by-blow - all terrific. And it's more than the great sex - when I saw the darker turn I was so invested that I really had an "oh no" moment, and then felt so relieved to know the story would be going on in their future. I've been told I write too long intros too, so that doesn't bother me. Please keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I was thoroughly impressed by this story. I could really feel a voice in the writing. It was subtle but noticeable in the way things were phrased, the banter (especially given that it was between siblings), and the addition of the magic. The story itself could function without the magic, but it would lose it's power instead of feeling like a powerful fairy/faerie tale it would remain merely an "aww cute" story. The length was perfect in my opinion. Enough to convey the passion and depth of the relationship, but not so long as to beat point into submission. Also, the Deus Ex Machina at the end totally got me too, I foresaw the problem but not the solution, awesome :]

Bellej2009Bellej2009over 12 years ago
Good works don't fit pidgeonholes.

Your work draws from many springs of inspiration: epic, myth, family, duty, sacrifice, and love (agape) come to mind. These, woven in a fabric of with a woof of SciFi and a warp of eros, make for a tremendously good story that is very difficult to categorize -- so don't!

This is the first work I have scored or commented upon. Keep up the good work.

GrapeomaticGrapeomaticover 12 years ago
stunning

What a read. There was nothing about this story that I didn't enjoy to the fullest extent. A very educated and charming story, yet there at the end you threw in some deeper and more tragic overtones. Superb all around, I happily give you the 5 stars you ask for :) I even went so far as to trot out the username and password, which I never do for commenting. Just another testament to your skill as a writer. Thank you for the story!

NimeNimeover 12 years ago
Thank you for the beauty in your story

Not me normal cup of tea but a great mythological tale. How could Tabby be anything other than a photographer? You used just the right amount of symbolism there. The end was perfect. I was so afraid it would end up being a tragedy.

TheRealThinggTheRealThinggover 12 years ago
It Was BEAUTIFUL !

And it wasnt long enough! Lol :))

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
...

Hey.

I only read to the middle of page 3, two days ago (have to continue one day), but let me say...

Not only did what I managed to read of it engross me itself, but it also stayed with me and pops up in my mind at different moments, even today.

It's not even about the erotic elements. This story has genuinely evoked a longing in me for the mood it depicts. And this feeling seems to come up whenever I read or think of other beautiful things. It must have changed me, even if for just a short period of time.

Congrats & thank you for that. :)

julesbabejulesbabeover 12 years ago
Fabulous, beautful, amazing

Fabulous, beautful, amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Best ever!

For the past hour or so that I have been reading this its just been cum, cum and even more cum!

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A truly beautiful

Unlike a lot of the readers on this site I only really read the sotries for the romance.

In saying that, I must congratulate you on a truly captivating story of love.

Well done. I honestly hope to find more of your stories. (:

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Couldn't believe an erotic story could make me cry like this one did. Not a fan of incest but the story was so beautiful it was easy to look past it :). Bravo hun

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Unbelievable

The characters, the writing style, everything about this story was mind-blowing.

I can easily call it the most unique, memorable and impressive erotica I have ever read. Bravo. I don't think I'll find anything so captivating to read in the foreseeable future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good story

you did a great job writing you have one hell of an imagination

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Beautiful story! Good foreshadowing. Great characterization. Handful of wee little typos, but they failed to distract from the work. I'd never read something this short that actually got me invested in the characters before. A lot of professional, mainstream writers fail to work romance as well. And you made the sex legitimately a part of the plot. Well done. Seems silly to say, but it kinda transcends porn.

leebee58leebee58over 12 years ago
second time around

i hope your feedback section is working now! i enjoyed it as much as the first time, splendid work!

lee

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous