Macallan Promises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, well, here's hoping," I said lamely.

My dad knew this was awkward and he moved onto a better topic. "I'm just remembering to warn you that your sister will be swinging by soon. She said something about dropping in on you."

"Too late, Pop. She's already here. In fact, she's rubbing my... leg... right now."

Except it wasn't my leg she was rubbing. It was my butt. Tabitha had continued her massage while we talked, easing slowly down my back, and didn't hesitate for a single moment when her hands crossed my hips. She simply dug deep into the muscles of my ass and kneaded.

Sweet Mother Macree, a butt massage too? That would definitely have to go in the lesbo brochure.

"You guys go running? This time of year, I do envy the San Francisco weather. We got three inches of snow this morning."

"Yep. We overdid it a little too. I felt a hammie cramp coming on and now Tabby's abusing me."

Tabitha snickered softly and stopped rubbing my butt. The sick part is that I was about to cover the phone's mouthpiece and whine about her stopping when she bent down and started kissing me there instead. I gasped as my sister's soft lips pecked all over my ass cheeks.

Of course, our father heard my gasp. "Sounds like Tabby's getting even for all the cruelties you used to dish out when you two were little," he chuckled.

"Yep, she finally admitted today that she's been waiting to do this to me for years now."

The fact that the three of us laughed, each for our own reasons, made the whole situation that much more absurd. Things got more ridiculous when Tabby started mixing licks in with her kisses. Her tongue was hot and smooth on my soft butt skin. Her licks started stretching out longer and the kisses got more scarce.

Jesus, my kid sister was licking my ass.

"Well, you kids play nice. I'm glad she made it out to see you. You're good for your sister, Molly. I worry about her antics sometimes."

"Yeah, well, did it ever occur to you that she might be a bad influence on me, Dad?"

Tabby rewarded my cheeky question with a nip to one of my buns that made me giggle before I could bite it back.

"Nope, not really."

"Great, glad to hear it, Pop."

I jerked limply when Tabby paused with her nose in my crack and snorted warm air into the tight space. I held my breath. My heart raced. She wouldn't... would she?

She would.

As my insanely perverted sister's tongue teased slowly into my butt crack for one long, languid lick that slid directly over my backdoor, it was all I could do not to simply drop the phone.

"OkayloveyougottagoDadbye," I sputtered and clicked the phone off then flung it across the room

"Smooth exit, Molly," Tabby giggled. "And for the record, this is what I meant about putting my tongue in places on a girl I wouldn't go near on a guy." She paused to lap in my crease again. "Like it?"

"God yes," I admitted quickly.

"What is it you like?"

"Your tongue."

"And what's my tongue doing now, sis?"

"Rimming me."

"Mmmhmm, that's right. You know, for the record, even your rosebud's pretty."

"You're sick."

"Naughty," she corrected me quickly, punctuating her lesson with a firm, tongue twist at my pucker that made me shiver.

I'd had men touch me there, even let a few press a finger inside when the sex was good and I was feeling wild. Once, I'd even come close to letting a boyfriend wedge his slightly undersized tool in there. I'd chickened out at the last minute though.

But no man had ever offered me this. Not licking.

Tabitha pressed her face further into my ass and lapped again and again. Soon, I was gasping facedown into my pillow with my gorgeous sister drilling her tongue against my rear entrance.

"Uuuuugh," I grunted softly as her tongue started to win out against my slowly loosening rose. I could feel her begin to sink inside me. I shuddered as she explored further and further into my opening ring, twisting and twirling within then pulling back out only to circle my rim then ease her tongue right back in again.

"Uuuuugh," the sound slid from me as a softer whimper that time. This was sick and wrong and hot. Ready for the crazy part? I reached back and pried my own butt cheeks open for her. She didn't have to ask.

Tabby took it for the signal it was and that's pretty much when she started fucking me. With her tongue. In my ass. It was nasty and raunchy and sheer heaven. Like nothing I'd ever felt before. I let her do it. I laid there and let my dirty kid sister drive her tongue in and out of my twitching backdoor.

Good lord, Tabby was just chock full of surprises.

Usually my best orgasms, like the ones she'd given me earlier, start in my spine. Right around the small of my back. This time, something intense was building up further south, in my hip bones. She was taking me somewhere new and different.

With time, I relaxed into Tabby's eager plunderings at my forbidden hole. I slipped a hand under myself, hoping to play at my clit for the little something extra I needed to get off - the match for the giant, gasoline-soaked orgasmic bonfire that my talented sister was piling up inside me with perverted glee.

My fingers never found their mark. Tabby reached beneath me from below and batted my hand away before I'd even managed to get near myself. She replaced my hand with her own.

"Oh girlie," I eked out as her thumb began sweeping slowly back and forth against the top of my slit, brushing my sensitive bud just barely enough to add heat to her tongue's endless drilling. It made my breath come in small shallow puffs.

My sister's voice was pure honey, "Yeah sis, I know. Just relax and enjoy, okay?"

I nodded, shuddering and moaning as my sister pleasured me in this new and insane way. My clit and my softening sphincter were linked now and my body became an instrument, one that Tabby played beautifully.

My wicked little sister kept licking and worming at my rear hole, playing with the ring she'd patiently loosened, all the while stroking my tiny, hard nubbin steadily with her little thumb. She took her time, letting me get lost in the depraved carnal symphony she was playing just for me.

It was a long and glorious performance before she made me cum.

"Tabbeeeeee....." I whimpered into my bed, then barely managed to suck in a big breath. And I came. The orgasm was outrageous. I clawed at the bedspread and had to gnaw on a corner of my pillow to keep from shrieking. My gorgeous younger sister had heaved me up into heaven; I quivered and mewled my way back down to earth.

I was dizzy when it was over and barely managed to roll onto my side.

"Not bad for my first time, huh?" Tabby slid up behind me and spooned herself in comfortably.

I had to brush loose hair from my face to talk. "Please, that was clearly not even close to your first time."

Tabby giggled and pulled the covers up over us then hugged me tighter to her, "I meant my first time with you, sis."

"Ah, gotcha."

We cuddled in the quiet, letting the warmth of our snuggled bodies deepen and she held me as I recovered. Tabby even knew just how to let me enjoy the post-cum glow, to let my jangled nerves settle from all that stimulation. Whether she knew because she was another girl or because she was my sister, I wasn't sure. I also didn't care. I loved it either way.

In time, a different kind of hunger won out. I pulled one of her hands to my mouth, it reeked of me, and I kissed it. I actually licked and sucked at the thumb she'd masturbated me with. Part of me knew it was sick but the other part told me it was right. For us anyway.

"Okay, Tabs, your turn," I whispered between licks.

"Really?" she asked the back of my neck. "I mean, you don't have to sis, I'm fine."

"No way, I'm not missing out on this chance. If you change your mind tomorrow I might never be able to again. I've... I've waited too long for this, Tabby."

"No argument here. But maybe let me go trim up a little first? I feel bad about—"

"Uh uh," I spun and stopped her with a kiss. "I want you just like this."

She smiled. "Okay. Be my guest. But Molly? Can I ask you for a favor? No cheating this time okay? With the time-freezing thingy, I mean. Don't get me wrong, what you did to me on the floor in front of the TV was fantastic, but I want to enjoy the build-up now. I want to savor this. You know, I've had to wait a long time too."

"That's fair, okay, no 'cheating', as you call it."

I ducked beneath the covers and I paused long enough at her chest for some soft warm kisses and quick fondles of her heavy, oversized breasts.

"I'll be back for you girls later," I whispered to them politely. Tabby's giggle from above told me she'd heard me, so did her gentle pat on my head through the blanket.

I kept sliding down, smooching at my sister's smooth, tight belly, mixing kisses with licks. As I moved lower, I tried to nudge her onto her back with her legs open.

Instead, Tabby rolled further onto her side and flipped the blankets off us.

"I know this sounds silly, Moll, but I really want to see your face too. After dreaming about this for so long, I don't know, I need to know it's real."

Still laying on her side, Tabby swung one knee up, opening herself for me and I looked down. What lay between her legs was a smooth, beautiful, lightly blonde and pale pink invitation, already puffy and slick with need, and I moved closer.

"Oh Tabs, wow, that's... that's just... wow."

"Thanks, I feel bad about being all fuzzy though," my sister's voice broke in through my daze. "Have you ever..." her obvious question about my experience at what I wanted to do next trailed off.

"No."

"I can teach you if you want, Molly," she offered softly. "Want me to? Want your baby sister to teach you how to make her cum with your mouth?"

Her dirty words melted over my brain like something thick and sweet and I nodded, licking my lips and drawing closer, hypnotized by the tender, glistening lips of my sister's pussy. I could smell the sweet and musky tartness that waited for me there. Lemons. She'd taste a little like lemons there too, I just knew it.

"Then look at me, Molly."

My eyes didn't move. "I am. I am."

"No, up here at my face," she giggled. Her head was resting sideways on a pillow and she smiled down at me. "Now, watch my tongue." It flicked out through her lips, snapping softly up and down. Up and down.

I rested my head sideways between her legs too, my ear pressed into the smooth skin of her inner thigh, and touched my tongue to my sister's beautiful blonde sex for the very first time.

Her downy fuzz tickled my lips and I instantly drowned in the tart, sweet taste of her. I locked my eyes on her face and watched one corner of her mouth twitch when I curled my tongue up and down in her softness several times like she'd shown me.

"Oooh yeah, nice and soft, Moll. This is even better than I imagined it would be," she sighed.

She reached down to tuck a stray curl behind my ear and ran her fingers through my hair as I continued rolling my tongue up and down her delicate folds. Things were getting wetter already, partly my drool and partly her juice. She nodded and moaned softly when I finally returned to lightly snap my tongue up and down over her clit like she'd shown me, pressing just firmly enough that I could feel the tightness of her tiny knot.

She groaned happily again. "Okay, now try this." She started flicking her tongue sideways. Tabby's lips pursed and she shuddered when I duplicated it between her legs. "Perfect, sis. You're a natural." She scratched my head lightly and smiled again.

It made me laugh a little into her mound, "This is kinda fun."

Tabby nodded dreamily and scratched my head again, "How's this for sibling bonding?"

I giggled harder into her mound and the odd sensation made her giggle too.

That's what my first time eating another woman was like. Tender and slow and patient. Tabby cooed and smiled and pet me as I experimented, curling my tongue this way and that in the musky, tart wetness of her little pussy. I switched back regularly to the sideways licks she asked for just to keep her excitement up.

Eventually, Tabby's pretty face took on a rosy blush, her eyes closed, and her mouth hung open. She was getting closer, ready to cum.

I reached up with my free hand to palm one of her enormous breasts. She pulled my fingers to its tiny pink nipple, already hardened to a firm, fleshy nubbin, and coaxed me into rolling it between my fingers again. When I did, she nodded and caught her lower lip in her teeth. Her face reddened more.

I was going to make my first girl cum with my mouth. And it was my own sister, the same one I used to do my homework with at the kitchen table while Dad cooked dinner. For a moment, I was back at that table, watching her puzzle out her algebra, her face squeezed tight in concentration, her little tongue slipping absently to the corner of her mouth as she focused on her math.

The history, the intimacy, of that memory didn't scare me anymore. In fact, it sweetened everything right then. Made it richer. Fuller. Deeper. Tabitha and I were connected in a way I would never know, could never know, with anyone else. Sisters are sisters. It's special.

"Alternate now, Molly," came Tabby's breathless plea from above, "It'll make me go. Always does."

I did as she asked, snapping my tongue up and down then sideways against her rigid clitoris. It was hard as a pebble now, full and free of its little protective cover and a deep and luscious berry pink that made my mouth water as I licked it. Tabby's fingers in my hair curled inwards as her excitement rose, her fingernails biting into my scalp. I lapped at her tightened bud more firmly, pressing it against the bone beneath, driving her to her orgasm.

"Yessssss, Molly, yessss, go on," she whimpered, "make me cum. Make your baby sister cum. Just like she was meant to. Just like she's always hoped."

Her eyes were shut now and she trembled and sank her fingernails harder into my scalp, hard enough to moisten my eyes. I sucked her battered little button between my lips, and rolled it gently. It made Tabby's hips jerk into my face. I didn't pull away though. I wanted more. I reached behind her still sideways-resting body and squeezed her upturned ass cheek, sinking my nails into the toned muscle of her little cheek and pulling her harder into my mouth, sucking and rolling at her clit to urge her on.

Tabby went rigid, then gasped, then her body pitched and twisted. And then she came.

"Maaaaaahleeeeeee," she wailed, quivering as her orgasm took her, hunching into my face, using my hair to pull me into her. My little sister used me for her pleasure, grinding herself against my mouth. Several long moments went by as she shivered and humped, a slave to her gleeful climax.

Even after she relaxed slightly, I carefully lapped at her hypersensitive bud a few times for good measure. It made her quiver at each of my tender little pulls. It was an insanely powerful feeling, controlling my sister's entire body with the tiny morsel trapped between my lips. I chanced a few gentle suckles at her clit before I eased up, worried I'd overdo it.

I was wrong. "More," Tabby whimpered when my mouth finally came away.

I wasn't sure I'd heard her right. "More?"

"Yeah, again," she panted and reached back for my hand. I had just started caressing her deeply scratched butt cheek with it, worried about what kind of marks I might have left. "I can go again... sort of like you did... hurry... like this." She circled my first two fingers and tugged them quickly to her front then steered them to her entrance.

"In," she mewled, sinking my fingertips inside herself. She was soaked, swollen, and blazing hot inside. "...more... please Molly, more..." she fidgeted and humped eagerly, tugging at my wrist, trying to draw my fingers in.

I sank further inside her, feeling post-orgasmic twitches nip and squeeze on my fingers, amazed at how puffy and hot her walls had become. Her juices dribbled down my wrist. She snorted when my fingers were completely inside her and the webbing between my second and third finger rubbed at her clit.

I started to ease my fingers out, intending to push them inside again for the fucking motion I assumed she craved. I assumed wrong.

"Uh uh," she stopped me and pulled my fingers into herself again with a groan. "Curl 'em... your fingers... inside."

I did, grateful I didn't have long fingernails, and she trembled at the searching stroke of my fingertips, "Ooooooh, right there," she mewled.

She was softer there. Spongy.

"Rub," she gasped weakly. "Rub and you'll make me go again. Bigger."

Sure enough, I stroked and she trembled again even harder. Holy crap this was hot.

"Can I?" I leaned down to blow warm breath gently on her clit again, scared to touch it but eager to pleasure her in the best way possible.

"Yeah... both... even better... fucking hell, you're good at this for a newbie," she giggled insanely.

I glowed at the compliment and began to softly, barely lick at Tabitha's already abused clit with just the tip of my tongue. I licked gingerly as I stroked her tender insides with the pads of my fingertips.

I had a front row seat to my sister's epic unraveling; licking and massaging the walls deep inside her clenching and unclenching pussy. One of her hands flew down to cover mine on her breast, forcing me to squeeze it viciously, sinking our interlaced fingers deep into the firm pillow of her perfect young tit. Her other hand clutched at her own forehead, as if this was all too much to take. It worried me.

"Am I hurting you, Tabby?"

"Fuck no," she rasped, "don't stop."

So I didn't stop. I licked. I massaged. I squeezed. I watched carefully as my young sister's face twisted more and more tightly in sweet agony. I felt her pussy spasm and clutch harder on my fingers.

"Molly?" my beautiful, trembling sister gritted out through tightly clenched teeth.

"Yeah sweetie?" I asked between my tiny licks.

"Seriously...best sister ever..."

"Me?"

"Yeah." She smiled even broader.

Then I watched her nostrils flare, her mouth fall open and her breathing get ragged.

"Ooooooooooooh," she groaned and stiffened and came again.

Tabitha's body didn't explode. Not on the outside, anyway. My poor little sibling was just too exhausted for that.

Inside was another story completely. Her cunt walls shuddered and rolled, sucking and gnawing and drooling on my fingers, and wetness streamed down my wrist. I wriggled inside her gently and she shivered, legs twitching limply on the bed. Her grinning face twisted up in what looked close to pain so I stopped licking her.

She sighed relief but nodded and kept shivering as I fingered her gently through her cum, kissing and nuzzling at her softly furred mound as I slid them in and out. I pumped at her softly until the little mouth of her pussy finally stopped its spastic squeezing.

I slid my hand free and we both lay like that, panting, for several minutes before I scooted up along her body.

"Not coming up?" she asked when I stopped at her chest.

"Nope, I promised them I'd be back later, remember?"

"Fine, but your face has got to be all wet with cooter juice," she giggled weakly as I slowly traced the undersides of her breasts with my now-aching tongue. Being a lesbian required more tongue stamina than I'd expected.

"I don't mind," I murmured, lost in her chest now. I pressed my face between them, felt their warmth cover my nose then press into my cheeks on either side. I kissed her breastbone and puffed my hot, pussy-scented breath into her chest and rested there, buried in my sister's boobs and smelling her tangy-sweet smell. Wow, this was nice. No wonder guys like tits.